Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (1296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6390054 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:28pm On May 31, 2020
This week has been the week of tantrums on nairaland from auto section to this section. Pls let's just try to manage our anger though it's good its been managed via text because i Dont know what would have happened if it was physical.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Eternitymedia88: 2:28pm On May 31, 2020
This thread is getting filled up with scammers and people of dubious characters.

Make una kontinu.....we are watching.....

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by emperorsversion(m): 2:29pm On May 31, 2020
eddiense:

just remove am completely
done....
that person don relocate to Delta State oo
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by taiocol: 2:31pm On May 31, 2020
Beautiful poster frames for your office walls
12 x 16 inches frame for 9k

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by eddiense: 2:33pm On May 31, 2020
emperorsversion:

done....
that person don relocate to Delta State oo
you can imagine. it seems changing location is now d in thing.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BrickDevo: 2:52pm On May 31, 2020
Imustsurvive:
I have this strong Etisalat internet modern for sale.

modem is unlocked and can work with any sim at all.

it is very strong and I have used myself I no longer have a use for it.

Price 3000.

if you are buying it tomorrow , I will give it to you for 2000, I need to buy garri abeg.
Location?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Decsix(m): 2:58pm On May 31, 2020
Westernlove:

This Is one of the reasons you see people die mysteriously or something terrible happened to them. I stopped pitying humans some times ago the moment I understood life. It's something me myself have personally encountered and I have seen other people woes as well on several occasions. Even you yourself Is not 100% clean, I'm sure you would have done one or two runs, This Is payback time. Mother Earth knows how to settle scores and balance things, One thing I know Is The greater Evil you commit, The Greatest your Punishment, So It's left to you to choose your Evil style Wisely. You can't plant Yam and harvest Corn, No.....You will surely harvest Yam. Masalaam.

I feel a deep meaning in ur mrssage God bless u.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 3:04pm On May 31, 2020
nonny400:

Okay yes I am the husband. Are you happy now? Just learn communication in business. Early last year I was at Abuja for something and someone was waiting for me at Abuja airport for about 5 hours. I eventually arrived for my flight but she was not angry or pissed. You know why? I was texting her every 5-10 minutes. She knew the distance was far but I still had to text her because she's human and has her own schedule.

If you had kept an open line of communication with this lady, things won't have gone like this. She kept calling me and I had to tell her things to make her calm.

Meanwhile, Juliearth baby they have given me wife o. Finally I'm married by force. Hehehe

Ah! So you want to abandon me for a brand new bae cos I am a clearance bae, abi? grin grin grin grin grin grin

PS
I just read through the string of messages and all I can emphasize on (like you did also) is communication. This whole drama would have been averted if both parties had communicated effectively. Defective communication can make or mar a business.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BrickDevo: 3:09pm On May 31, 2020
pafo:
For sale:
Printer & Scanner - 10k
Kenwood cake mixer 800w - 50k
Mark& Spencer toaster - 4k
Panasonic wireless projector + bag and cables - 20k
Philips deep fryer - 20k
Tefal deep fryer - 10k
Logik fridge and freezer - 50k
Midi gas cooker(2 months naija used) - 35k
Philips Rice cooker(new) - 18k
Grill and burner - 10k
Hp monitor - 8k
Samsung clp-300 laser printer - 20k
All products are uk used unless stated otherwise and are in perfect working condition.

WhatsApp me on 08184105184 for pictures
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Decsix(m): 3:11pm On May 31, 2020
Sommydisaster:

Don't speak that way, it's just that the evil ones here has spoilt so many good things for the real here

Coolkizzy bought a 65" SAMSUNG PREMIUM UHD 4K HDR TV WITH ONE CONNECT BOX worth over 300k plus from me, without seeing me he made payment

The thing there is he'd have to go to the bank, that should be his last hope and I believe they can get it resolved

But in all, TRADE WITH CAUTION, GOD HELP US ALL......... CHIEF_NWOSU'S STORE

Modified : Coolkizzy got to know after much covo that we attend same university.... UNIZIK.

Bro make i no lie u i no believe shit wey u write here. jobbing or scamming nah very much structurally organised paro. That always seem real but leaving out few details to cast.
even if it real u did this transaction and it was successful. you are 1/100 Transaction. Cos imagine u scammed that nigga that would have been all. because u could have been fake b4 then but it worked out. but what happen to his own now.
To be on a fucking safe side dont do payment b4 delivery to anyone. You do dat at ur own risk. Dont come here crying to us, that some scam u.
cos i dont know why u dey find awoof things.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 31, 2020
talk2oxii:
Sumec fireman SPG3000E2 2.8kw
Price -75k
Purchased less than a yr ago.
Generating set is in good condition.
Pick up location- Eagle island Gate, Portharcourt
Whats app me - https:///2349048406060
Too far
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 31, 2020
BrickDevo:
Location?
Lagos
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 31, 2020
Carbonated:

The one I have left Is standard 6kg going for 10k
Sold for 5k pls... New ooo
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 3:35pm On May 31, 2020
kolegracious123:
I contacted Adaba before 8am to help pick up items for me yesterday from two different locations in lekki and we agreed on price.
By 8.24am, he said he'd be on his way in 10mins....
Meanwhile, I was unable to get one of the pick up location and I told him before he left hoping before he get to the island, I'd get the add.

By 12 or thereabout, I called him to ask if he's on the island but he said he was at oworo... Well, I told him I could get through to the person that he should just pick the one I've sent the address details, so on this note, he'd be picking up one item.
I later asked him if he could pick up a dining from ibeju and he said he'd charge additional 2K which I agreed.

After then... His both numbers were not connecting but fortunately he called with another number by 3pm that he was just approaching ajah heading towards ibeju and requested for address.

Meanwhile, I called the owner for the exact address to his home but he said he has waited for long and that he's not home. I called and told Adaba the situation... He said he had to look for where to turn.... minutes later, the person called to say he can come for the pick up.
I asked Adaba can u still go to ibeju? Have you turned to the other side? He said he hasn't turned .
So he went. Got there around 5pm, as usual, I asked if the dining was in good condition, he said it's OK for a used one but the chair as faded. I was going to sell the dining with extra 5k to someone that wanted to buy yesterday. So I wasn't convinced about the dining so I told him to leave it

And that I'd pay him still the extra 2k.

So he left... Minutes later, the person in lekki called that intact he wasn't selling because I told him someone will pick up the items since morning and he waited all thru afternoon.

I tried to reach Adaba but his number was off. I called one of the numbers he used and the person said he has alighted.

So Adaba got to lekki and was calling so I could call the person. At that time, my phone was with my son and I didn't know he was calling. Eventually we spoke and he said he was there, I told h situation of things and this guy just started shouting
Y E no go shout?? If na U nko undecided

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nonny400(m): 3:36pm On May 31, 2020
Juliearth:

Ah! So you want to abandon me for a brand new bae cos I am a clearance bae, abi? grin grin grin grin grin grin

PS
I just read through the string of messages and all I can emphasize on (like you did also) is communication. This whole drama would have been averted if both parties had communicated effectively. Defective communication can make or mar a business.

Lol. It's a by force something. I hope they learn, cos we learn everyday.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nonny400(m): 3:38pm On May 31, 2020
Adaba0803:

Okay I should be texting while driving if my phone was not on how did she called to change the location of the pick up?

When she wanted me to turn back to IKOTA how did she reach me?

When she wanted me to continue going to IBEJU how did she reach me ?

Oga communication is not the issue the issue is she was looking for someone to use and she succeeded cos I don’t know why you won’t have solid agreement with sellers before you proceed to picking up the items it is not when the delivery person is on the way that you’ll start negotiation.

Anyway I don’t have problem with you, let her reply by her self with her original moniker and not the newly registered one thanks for you contribution.

I don't have any problem with you too. Like I said, I recommended you even though I don't know you.

Let's try and move on. Next time use adequate communication to avoid wasting resources like this or having issues like this.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 3:43pm On May 31, 2020
nonny400:

Bros, calm down and listen. Before that lady decided to use your services, she took my number from Nairaland and called me. She asked me about you. I took my time and checked you out and I could confirm you had a car from the threads you frequented. I couldn't find any major scam on your name or number so I told her she could go ahead. This was in the morning.

Bro, how do you leave your base around 9am and arrive where you are going to by 5pm? In this Lagos that is on lockdown, on a weekend? The lady kept calling me and I told her to give you benefit of doubt. You were not even communicating with her to know your status.

See, your bleeped up. Even if you had a good reason, lack of communication is the main thing here. The lady kept calling me and I had to calmly understand her and all. You should know how to do business with people if you want to maintain integrity in all you do.
Wetin U type
because she called you b4 d deal... She's now right?

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 3:46pm On May 31, 2020
Any used universal mifi
Lagos please
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CsRockefeller(m): 3:54pm On May 31, 2020
I have sold two items here.

The first, I had to go meet the guy from Yaba to Ikorodu to sell a phone.

The second, he had to meet me from Abule Egba axis to Ogba, for the TV.

I have also bought an electric iron here.

All were payment on delivery.

Please insist on payment on delivery, I beg Una.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 31, 2020
I need a Home Theatre... Complete Set
Condition: very very good condition
You will bring it to my area and I pay you Or we meet halfway
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Bluevy: 4:04pm On May 31, 2020
TrollPolice001:

Share the message you had with him or forever keep shut.
I know you're using your alternate to form integrity but please respect the feeling of the scammee whose money got stolen.

We will see who should keep shut nah.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Bluevy: 4:06pm On May 31, 2020
Bluevy:

We will see who should keep shut nah.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Adaba0803(m): 4:07pm On May 31, 2020
Toma2:

Wetin U type
because she called you b4 d deal... She's now right?

They are working as a team am sure if not let her reply with her original moniker and not the one she set up today.

Moved on already Na dem know only sincere apology with original moniker would safe her from my curse cos the curse came down deep down me through pain though I hate to do so but couldn’t hold it.

Any sincere person would know what I went through by driving all the way from IKORODU to IBEJU LEKKI back to IKOTA beside MEGA CHIKEN in an heavy traffic (IKORODU AND AJAH TRAFFIC ) and to later hear story and still putting the blame on me.

But shit happens. but I strongly believe if she dose not apologize with her real moniker she need a good pastor or Alfa to help her cos I don’t curse and I regret doing it. But even if I did not open my mouth my sweat, my body, my soul my creator would lay the curse but I would want to forgive her but not when she is claiming to be right with a fake identity.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Bluevy: 4:14pm On May 31, 2020
TrollPolice001:

Share the message you had with him or forever keep shut.
I know you're using your alternate to form integrity but please respect the feeling of the scammee whose money got stolen.

Are you sure you are not not scammer self undecided, have also been scammed before but that doesn't mean everybody is a scammer, there are still good people out there. That's is y u see me turn to Alabaconnect campaign manager, cause he's one of the honest and good people out there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nonny400(m): 4:21pm On May 31, 2020
Adaba0803:

They are working as a team am sure if not let her reply with her original moniker and not the one she set up today.

Moved on already Na dem know only sincere apology with original moniker would safe her from my curse cos the curse came down deep down me through pain though I hate to do so but couldn’t hold it.

Any sincere person would know what I went through by driving all the way from IKORODU to IBEJU LEKKI back to IKOTA beside MEGA CHIKEN in an heavy traffic (IKORODU AND AJAH TRAFFIC ) and to later hear story and still putting the blame on me.

But shit happens. but I strongly believe if she dose not apologize with her real moniker she need a good pastor or Alfa to help her cos I don’t curse and I regret doing it. But even if I did not open my mouth my sweat, my body, my soul my creator would lay the curse but I would want to forgive her but not when she is claiming to be right with a fake identity.

I'm not surprised. You're a bad business person. How will someone who wants to do business with you tomorrow read all these things you're writing and still patronise you? Keep cursing.

Sha, I know I've been on this thread longer than you, and I'd still be here after you. I only gave you candid advice because I knew about the deal. I may not be 100% right, but keep up with what you're currently doing to your brand here.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oebakare: 4:22pm On May 31, 2020
A 2010 Toyota Camry going for 2.3m.. location Lagos

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gmajor10(m): 4:22pm On May 31, 2020
Temilayo816:

Another Wardrobe is available. Same as the one I sold.
It belongs to my neighbor. We had it made at the same time. It's the same size (4 × 6 ft).
Price: 25k (non negotiable).

1) Please don't try to negotiate with me. I have no control over the price.
2) Also, some people who reached out to me when I sold mine mentioned having issues with logistics. I think there is a guy on this thread who offers logistics services for heavy items. He might be able to help.

You no dey sell car again?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kolegracious123: 4:23pm On May 31, 2020
Toma2:

Y E no go shout?? If na U nko undecided

Reason why I didn't call back after the line dropped. I'm not sure if he dropped it or coincidence. I was not happy with the turn of things as well and decided to call when later.

He already left messages below... woke up around 2am and replied him.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kinah(f): 4:28pm On May 31, 2020
Pls anyone who has

Hand mixer
Electric oven
At affordable prices

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Adaba0803(m): 4:30pm On May 31, 2020
nonny400:

I'm not surprised. You're a bad business person. How will someone who wants to do business with you tomorrow read all these things you're writing and still patronise you? Keep cursing.

Sha, I know I've been on this thread longer than you, and I'd still be here after you. I only gave you candid advice because I knew about the deal. I may not be 100% right, but keep up with what you're currently doing to your brand here.

Oga why are you so concern and you are one sided I said I don’t have business with you and let her respond by her self.... it is non of your business I own my brand and only people like you would read my text and believe I am bad and I don’t even wanna do business with such person. Pls stay your lane and let her do the talking abi you are the same person ni you are so concern about what you know nothing about and you are still taking side are you telling me what she did was right? Or what is your point ? If she is so scared to reply with her original moniker what is yours to carry it on your head like Afro Oga stay your lane if you don’t know what to say or refund her money if you have been paid to solicit for her. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 4:31pm On May 31, 2020
Closed
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nonny400(m): 4:32pm On May 31, 2020
Adaba0803:

Oga why are you so concern and you are one sided I said I don’t have business with you and let her respond by her self.... it is non of your business I own my brand and only people like you would read my text and believe I am bad and I don’t even wanna do business with such person. Pls stay your lane and let her do the talking abi you are the same person ni you are so concern about what you know nothing about and you are still taking side are you telling me what she did was right? Or what is your point ? If she is so scared to reply with her original moniker what is yours to carry it on your head like Afro Oga stay your lane if you don’t know what to say or refund her money if you have been paid to solicit for her. Thanks.

If you have the chance you fit slap person o. Hehehehe.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) ... (6238) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kimhomesales and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.