Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (1417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6422884 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) ... (6256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Icocop101(m): 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
WHOLESALE CLEARANCE SALES!!!

We are clearing out our U.S.P.A POLO ASSN T-Shirts inventory on wholesale, to make room for new stock. And these are going for irresistibly cheap rate, and a sure good opportunity for fashion entrepreneurs and boutique owners.

* The Products are a top quality brand, made of fine premium foreign material, which doesn't expand, wash out, or fade easily.

* They are brand new, still in packs.

* They're short sleeve, with Bold/Tiny Pony Crests.

* They are unisex; with sizes cut across Ages 4yrs - Older Adults.

PLS NOTE: This is strictly a "WHOLESALE CLEARANCE" Sale; so the buyer takes all the lot (Approx...350pcs qty).

UNIT PRICE: #1,500 (slightly negotiable!)

Trust me, this particular product i retail @#2,500 pa piece and more!

Reach me on: 08111175588 (Calls or Chat) today for inspection and to "seal deal" and make very good profit off this mouth watery product offer!

Location is Akute - via Ojodu Berger, Lagos.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Omihanifa: 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
Icocop101:

We are clearing out our U.S.P.A POLO ASSN T-Shirts inventory on wholesale, to make room for new stock. And these are going for irresistibly cheap rate, and a sure good opportunity for fashion entrepreneurs and boutique owners.

* The Products are a top quality brand, made of fine premium foreign material, which doesn't expand, wash out, or fade easily.

PLS NOTE: This is strictly a "WHOLESALE CLEARANCE" Sale; so the buyer takes all the lot (Approx...350pcs qty).

Reach me on: 08111175588 (Calls or Chat) today for inspection and to "seal deal" and make very good profit off this mouth watery product offer!

Do you have large and XL ?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by delgook14(m): 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
adigun98:

What's your location?
Lagos / Ibadan
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Icocop101(m): 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
Omihanifa:

Do you have large and XL ?

Sure, there are large sizes up to 4Xl sizes in the mix as well.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KBARBIE(f): 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
Tired of buying gas, get your Charcoal stove for cooking, grilling and baking just in 1 piece!!

Price -------+--- 10k

Children play pen.........30k

Children keyboard ...............17k

Food processor for moimoi and pounded yam....10k

Contact 08174269585

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AyarmBoye(m): 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
lanrei:
PC gaming
okay I wana connect play station to it ni
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lanrei(m): 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
AyarmBoye:
okay I wana connect play station to it ni

Alright.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nifdem: 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
Icocop101:

can u sell just 5pcs for me
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sharon6(f): 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
sincerlyyo:
How much is kids size own?

820 on pre-order
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Bestlily(f): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
[quote author=Nuesbab post=91368598][/quote]

Location and price?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Paulbam: 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
Brand new sound bar
100watt
Bluetooth
Usb
Optical
Comes with remote control, wall mount, optical cable and step down.
Benin deal.
60k.
O7O39426399

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by liricaliblunt(f): 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
Clearance sales

Stock Shoes . EA7

Uk 9/ 43

Going for 4800

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Folzye(m): 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
odimbannamdi:

I am taken aback by the tone of your comment. Did you ask me for my reason of relocation and i did not answer you?

I granted full disclosure to the 9 people who have reached out to me from here regarding the place. I answered ALL their questions to the best of my ability. If i did not include it in my original post, then it must have been an unintentional omission, as i keep updating the post with all relevant information

While i have now included it in the original post, i would appreciate your ignoring my post if you do not have anything reasonable to say. E no dey hard before una go begin form nonsense detective and associate someone with scam. angry

Thanks.

I read your post and I am still baffled by your unreasonable and frustrated response , I never called you a scammer neither did I say someting is fishy about your earlier post, I only tried to call your attention to the omission and here you are spewing trash to yourself.

On the other hand, I will ignore the level of stupidity you have displayed so I won't insult you.. But my advice for those who might be interested in your shitty apartment is that they should be careful because I don't know why you will talk about the properties of an apartment and you failed to mention your reason for doing a shady deal behind a landlord and at the point I just asked a very harmless question you are getting frustrated.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by loyason(m): 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
How much is it ? and whatsapp your whatsapp number
Onego:
Lets help you today to have a more peaceful sleep with our anti- snoring device. Buy for your family and friends that you know have issues with snoring.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by loyason(m): 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
How can i get this im in lagos
Paulbam:
Brand new sound bar
100watt
Bluetooth
Usb
Optical
Comes with remote control, wall mount, optical cable and step down.
Benin deal.
60k.
O7O39426399
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by impeccablephili: 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
DukeNija:
10000va Sonic Stabilizer for sale. Working fine. Can carry two 1.5hp AC units.
N35000 call or Whatsapp 07035557114
Can it go for 20k, serious buyer.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by loyason(m): 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
better posting whatsapp number
Sharon6:
Face shield available on pre-order at 800 naira...MOQ 10 pieces.

This is currently sold at 2500-3000 in Nigeria and 3900 on Jumia.

The link on my signature leads directly to my WhatsApp, WhatsApp me to join the group of other people pre-ordering.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onego(f): 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
loyason:
How much is it ? and whatsapp your whatsapp number
1200 and 08071592504
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Paulbam: 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
loyason:
How can i get this im in lagos

If you have someone in Benin to help you check it and waybill it to you would be better.
OR I take it to GIG Logistics, Generate you a waybill reference, you speak to the Logistics officer verified it’s been paid for and ready to be sent to you then you credit me. You can do all these via a video call. That’s how best I can assist you. Thanks for your interest.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
Folzye:

I read your post and I am still baffled by your unreasonable and frustrated response , I never called you a scammer neither did I say someting is fishy about your earlier post, I only tried to call your attention to the omission and here you are spewing trash to yourself.

On the other hand, I will ignore the level of stupidity you have displayed so I won't insult you.. But my advice for those who might be interested in your shitty apartment is that they should be careful because I don't know why you will talk about the properties of an apartment and you failed to mention your reason for doing a shady deal behind a landlord and at the point I just asked a very harmless question you are getting frustrated.

It is not my fault that you do not know how to ask questions or make a contribution especially in a place as sensitive as Nairaland where people are on edge due to the incidences of scams, and ready to label anyone a scammer

Go back and read the question you asked and tell me whether it is as harmless as you claimed. If you had typed "Why are you moving out despite being new in the place", i would have responded. But instead, you said i failed to tell people who are interested why i am leaving the place, and i wondered whether you had earlier asked me here or privately why i was leaving and i ignored the question or failed to answer satisfactorily. Your question had a strong indicative undertone and it wouldnt have been long before your kinds build on it

For all the people that reached out to me, i answered ALL their questions patiently. I even showed a copy of the agreement document i signed with the landlord to someone who came to inspect yesterday, and will introduce the eventual tenant to the landlord. So there is no shady deal here.

You are a very typical Nairalander, trying to bring on a detective front without doing due diligence, and when that doesnt work, you resort to needless vituperative remarks. You referred to me as frustrated and stupid. I wonder how you guys feel when you insult people you have never before online. I know someone on this forum who is in trouble for that. I advise you to desist from that because this forum is not entirely faceless

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SHOPPERS(m): 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
SHOPPERS:
Laptop for sale

Aspire ES1-571
Intel Core i5
4.00 GB RAM
1 TB HDD

Windows 10 Home edition activated
4 hours battery (backup)

Fault: Screen line, 3 keys are off but all keys are functioning perfectly.

Price: How much you get sad

https:///2348162339425
Call 08145508029

Still available. Tell me how much you can pay.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tohby2(m): 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
tohby2:
Anybody that has tv console for sale around magboro should indicate o...I need one abeg
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tohby2(m): 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
tohby2:
Almost new hisense 43inch smart led tv for sale for cheap price of 85k. WhatsApp on my sig.
Location magboro...
Abeg it cheap enough
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by loyason(m): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
4k chief
chiefololade:
Double hot plate for sale. It's a new one with carton.

6k.

Lagos only please.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by loyason(m): 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
Is 60k the best price ?
Paulbam:

If you have someone in Benin to help you check it and waybill it to you would be better.
OR I take it to GIG Logistics, Generate you a waybill reference, you speak to the Logistics officer verified it’s been paid for and ready to be sent to you then you credit me. You can do all these via a video call. That’s how best I can assist you. Thanks for your interest.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dfos2k(m): 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
This sleek 8kg cloth dryer is up for grabs.
Never repaired still in factory condition.
Price : 70,000 (negotiable)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Paulbam: 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
loyason:
Is 60k the best price ?

I can let you have it for 55k. With extra 5k for waybill should still amount to 60k.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
Folzye:

I think the tone with which you asked set him off. Not everybody would like to publicly disclose such information.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SweetCunt97(f): 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
KBARBIE:
Tired of buying gas, get your Charcoal stove for cooking, grilling and baking just in 1 piece!!

Price -------+--- 10k

Children play pen.........30k

Children keyboard ...............17k

Food processor for moimoi and pounded yam....10k

Contact 081742
Why jacking up the price? Yesterday it was 9k and now 10k! This a clearance sales thread

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
Juliearth:

I think the tone with which you asked set him off. Not everybody would like to publicly disclose such information.

Thank God a neutral person sees things from same perspective. I wouldn't have even hesitated to provide the information. I am the detailed and full disclosure kind of person, so that we all dont waste our time. But the manner with which he asked his initial question really set me off. See what he asked

You have not informed anyone interested your main reason for moving out when your rent has not yet due.

I read it 3 times and i could only deduce these 2 things:

- He or some people had contacted me here or privately and i purposely held back my reason for moving out
- I had a main reason for moving out, but provided other unreasonabe ones

He totally insinuated that i am hiding something or have sinister motives, yet he said his comment was harmless. Now, i see why people are very wary of putting up house deals here. People like this guy are ready to misconstrue the noblest of intentions. I am about to save someone from paying the landlord the agent and agreement fee of 150k i paid when i moved in, and this guy is here spewing trash.

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Traderbloc: 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
This is still available
Traderbloc:
A 7 seater sofa, very clean and bought less than a year ago, the new one cost 230k ,I'm selling for 98k, this my number 08168064058, the sofa is in perfect condtion,

LOCATION-BERGER,LAGOS

phone number-08168064058
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tempest12: 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
BRAND NEW LAPTOP...... Isolo lagos

RAM 16GB,. HDD. 1TB

Description
17-Inch Dell gaming Laptop with a thin, sleek design, FHD (1920x1080) IPS thin bezel display, 9th Gen Intel Core processor, powerful NVIDIA GTX 1660Ti graphics and 16GB DDR4 RAM.

Features & details
9th Gen Intel Core i7-9750h (12MB Cache, up to 4. 5 GHz, 6 Cores)
17. 3 inch FullHD (1920 x 1080) IPS 300-nits Display
16GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM
512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe solid state Drive
Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti 6G GDDR5 Video Graphics
SD card reader, USB 3.1

Product information
Summary

Screen Size 17.3 inches
Screen Resolution 1920 x 1080
Max Screen Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels
Memory Speed 2666 MHz
Graphics Coprocessor NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660Ti
Chipset Brand NVIDIA
Card Description Dedicated
Graphics Card Ram Size 6 GB
Wireless Type 5_ghz_radio_frequency
Number of USB 2.0 Ports 1
Number of USB 3.0 Ports 2
Other Technical Details
Brand Name Dell

Operating System Windows 10 Home
Item Weight 7.28 pounds
Product Dimensions 11.7 x 15.91 x 0.98 inches
Item Dimensions L x W x H 11.7 x 15.91 x 0.98 inches
Color Gray
Processor Brand Intel
Processor Count 1
Computer Memory Type Ddr4_sdram
Flash Memory Size 16
Hard Drive Rotational Speed 7200 RPM

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) ... (6256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: EduTechTainMent and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.