Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (1416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6423573 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1413) (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) ... (6256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by evuna: 11:05am On Jul 05, 2020
Nuesbab:
Still available

I'm interested in the duvet. I know my price might be low but I have been consistent.

Let's do it chief. 4k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by neyoworld247(m): 11:15am On Jul 05, 2020
25k for d gen call 08060720215

Nuesbab:
Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 11:31am On Jul 05, 2020
]I am moving out from my accomodation.

- Location is Orile
- Room and parlour self-contained. House is a new one and i am the first tenant. House is very spacious with balcony and passage, running water and prepaid meter

Relocation reason: Office relocation.

My tenancy is valid till November. You would just pay me for the remaining months, thereafter i will link you up with the landlord for subsequent rent payments. Rent is 200k

If you are looking to boycott the agent and agreement payment you should pay to the landlord, we could work legally work something out

Inspection can be arranged this week.

I will also be selling off only King-size wardrobe in the room and the gas table in the kitchen for 60,000 and 3,000, respectively.

Specifications of the wardrobe: 7ft in height, and 6ft in width. 2 compartments for hanging clothes, 6 compartments for keeping folded clothes and 3 drawers. It is solidly built and big. Pics attached

Buyer will get a free big kitchen wardrobe, small ceiling fan in the room and overhead shelf in the passage

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 11:35am On Jul 05, 2020
Umidigi Power Smartphone for sale

6.3" FHD screen
4/64gb variant (Golden color)
Stock Android 9.0 (Pie)
4G Global LTE support (Supports Glo 4G band 28)
Supports NFC
5,150mah battery capacity
Type-C charging port
Contains free pouch
Pre-applied screen protector (Factory)
Brand new with sealed carton
Location is Abeokuta, can be waybilled through interstate buses or GIG Logistics

Price: 50k, slightly negotiable
Contact me on 07081517572
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 05, 2020
Tundexi:
HP medium size Elitebook 2560P for sale
4 gb ram
More than 3 hours backup with Adapter
80Gb Harddisk
Working perfectly well and in good condition

Price- 35k (Negotiable)

Preferred Location- Ibadan

Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lateefykn84(m): 11:49am On Jul 05, 2020
jeff1607:

contact
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KBARBIE(f): 11:57am On Jul 05, 2020
davit:
Location? Contact

Location is egbeda ..08174269585
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lanrei(m): 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
2 dell desktop monitors for home, shop and office use, clearance sale 10k

Awoof buy.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gpercuxionz(m): 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
jonnyp:
IPHONE 6S PLUS UNLOCK JUST ARRIVED 92k
LOCATION LAGOS...CALL OR WHATSAPP 08030744465
you must be a joker... nonsense
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Omihanifa: 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
Nuesbab:
Still available

How much for the burner
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by zafaryaqoob(m): 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
Peshawari shoes are conventional footwear of Pakistan that has increased a lot of ubiquity in light of their special style and look. Peshawari shoes arrive in a wide assortment of styles, hues, and sizes that are reasonable for both easygoing and formal use. You can discover a scope of Peshawari shoes online in Pakistan by the brands.

Peshawari Chappal Overview

Known for its solidness, elegant plans, overall prevalence, and a past filled with more than a hundred years, the Peshawari Chappal requires no presentation. The adoration and appreciation for Peshawari chappals everywhere throughout the nation are obvious in the way that each Pakistani man has gladly worn or possessed a couple of this customary Peshawari footwear eventually in his life. These chappals arrive in a wide cluster of structures and are accessible at different costs in Pakistan.

Peshawari Chappal Description

The Peshawari Chappal takes its name from Peshawar, the city it began from, and is otherwise called "Kheriyan" or "Kheri" in the neighborhood language.

Material

Typically worn with shalwar kameez, the chappal is customarily made out of unadulterated calfskin sewn onto an elastic tire sole. Current ones are sewn onto unadulterated cowhide soles.

Shape

These chappals come in different shapes, with well-known ones being the tight shape, expansive shape, Panjidar, T-shape, shoe, and shoe.

Styles

They come in plain and rich styles just as in vivid assortment, flaunting complex work in brilliant and silver strings. In the previous scarcely any years, the Peshawari shoe has picked up such a great amount of fame among youths that blending it with pants has become the most recent pattern now.

Sturdiness

The sturdiness of these chappals relies upon how frequently it has been sewn. Accessible in single, twofold, and triple riggings, the chappal with the most strength is known as the triple apparatus shoes, which alludes to it being sewn threefold to guarantee life span and toughness.

Worldwide Recognition

The Peshawari chappal increased worldwide acknowledgment when the well-known English style architect Sir Paul Smith imitated the shoes as his own without giving credit and sold them for a faltering £300, that is multiple times more than the expense of these chappals in Pakistan regardless of whether purchased from the most costly stores! This started enormous shock among Pakistanis all around the globe and therefore, the portrayal of the shoes on Sir Paul's site was changed to "roused by the Peshawari Chappal".

GET YOURS

HERE YOU CAN HAVE a variety of decisions in standard shoes. Purchase any of the undeniable styles and brands, as Kaiam.com Pakistan has an alternate assortment of the latest carefully assembled Peshawari Chappal structures open during the current year. Whether or not you are looking at for impossible styled shoes for formal or obliging occasions, you make sure to find a men's shoe style you like, paying little mind to what in particular precisely shoe-measure you wear. Here you'll find a dress, better than average or walking shoes that grant you to go out in style, paying little cerebrum to where you are surged toward. Come break down and glance through our liberal selection of men's shoes for both young and old the comparable.

Article Powered By: Peshawarichappal.com
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oladraz(m): 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
ELEPAQ Generator for sale.
Price:60k.
Call/whatsapp:08034392027.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Folzye(m): 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
odimbannamdi:
]I am moving out from my accomodation.

- Location is Orile
- Room and parlour self-contained. House is a new one and i am the first tenant. House is very spacious with balcony and passage, running water and prepaid meter

My tenancy is valid till November. You would just pay me for the remaining months, thereafter i will link you up with the landlord for subsequent rent payments. Rent is 200k

If you are looking to boycott the agent and agreement payment you should pay to the landlord, we could work something out.

Inspection can be arranged this week.

I will also be selling off only King-size wardrobe in the room and the gas table in the kitchen for 60,000 and 3,000, respectively.

Specifications of the wardrobe: 7ft in height, and 6ft in width. 2 compartments for hanging clothes, 6 compartments for keeping folded clothes and 3 drawers. It is solidly built and big. Pics attached

Buyer will get a free big kitchen wardrobe, small ceiling fan in the room and overhead shelf in the passage

You have not informed anyone interested your main reason for moving out when your rent has not yet due.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Chiomaokorie: 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
AS YOU LAY YOUR BED

DUVETS COMBO ALSO AVAILABLE.

Chiomaokorie:
Good morning everyone, hope we all had a splendid night
Do you need to change your bedsheet and duvet to give your room a unique change and get yourself covered in this rainy season, then we are here to give you that.
Homechoice beddings is here to give your room that unique, quality and durable bedsheet and duvet your bed deserves.

Location is Lagos

Chat/call on 07036766943
Thank you

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 2:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
Folzye:

You have not informed anyone interested your main reason for moving out when your rent has not yet due.

I am taken aback by the tone of your comment. Did you ask me for my reason of relocation and i did not answer you?

I granted full disclosure to the 9 people who have reached out to me from here regarding the place. I answered ALL their questions to the best of my ability. If i did not include it in my original post, then it must have been an unintentional omission, as i keep updating the post with all relevant information

While i have now included it in the original post, i would appreciate your ignoring my post if you do not have anything reasonable to say. E no dey hard before una go begin form nonsense detective and associate someone with scam. angry

Thanks.

14 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lanrei(m): 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
DigitalPersona Fingerprint Scanner, compatible with N-Power WAEC and NECO Specifications. Available for clearance sale.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by polimaf(m): 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
lanrei:

BASORUN,IBADAN
10k for both?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyeka90210(m): 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
Razer deathstalker Gaming keyboard for sale at 15k negotiable
Enter WhatsApp
https:///2348034634239

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AyarmBoye(m): 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
lanrei:

BASORUN,IBADAN
can this be used for normal TV for gaming?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by justcallmenuel(m): 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
1.5kva 12v Yohako (wall mount) inverter available, #70000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by justcallmenuel(m): 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
200ah 12v nexus battery available, #120000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lanrei(m): 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
polimaf:
10k for both?
Yes. Clearance sale
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nnadychuks(m): 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2020

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lanrei(m): 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
AyarmBoye:
can this be used for normal TV for gaming?
PC gaming
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sincerlyyo(m): 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
How much is kids size own?

Sharon6:
Face shield available on pre-order at 800 naira...MOQ 10 pieces.

This is currently sold at 2500-3000 in Nigeria and 3900 on Jumia.

The link on my signature leads directly to my WhatsApp, WhatsApp me to join the group of other people pre-ordering.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by incogni2o: 3:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
lanrei:

BASORUN,IBADAN

Each or both?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lanrei(m): 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
incogni2o:

Each or both?
Both
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lanrei(m): 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
incogni2o:

Each or both?
Both
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by opetobi(m): 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
opetobi:
DEAL UK

iPhone 7
Gold
32gb

[s]iPhone 7 Plus
Black and jet black
128gb
130k[/s]

iPhone X
Silver
64gb

All phones are in mint condition and Factory unlocked

Number in signature

Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onego(f): 4:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
Happy Sunday. We are still your number one household appliances plug. Many wonderful items are available such as
Scarlet electric kettle @ 3500
Rechargeable clippers @ 2200
Tummy trimmer @
Wooden clothes, bag and shoe rack @

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by peteruuu(m): 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
lanrei:

BASORUN,IBADAN
Do they have HDMI port?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1413) (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) ... (6256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Adeola007, TheLoanGuy, Acrobatics01, olukaygold(m), Kajaard and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.