Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (2463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6377042 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) (2466) ... (6229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeraw: 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
FlutterDollar99:

I'm offering 50,000 for the washing machine.. deal?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeraw: 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
herkeem:
Baby things for sale
081.... 382215.60
Are you selling all the items for 5k or 5k for each item?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FlutterDollar99(m): 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
jeraw:
I'm offering 50,000 for the washing machine.. deal?

That offer is too microscopic
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shuttuope(m): 3:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
quadriolakunle:

Is this a joke, I bought a new one 320gb at ikeja for 8k last weekend.

You people are legit making a joke outta this thread

SSD ?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
ambient:

Have you ever consider that sometime its the seller that result to name calling when people point out the high price,if you go through the page you will see that it is sometimes the seller that want to ridicule or insult people so I think your advice and observation is one sided.

Well I considered that.

When a boring person keeps telling jokes, it's because there are some people laughing, so that makes him think he's funny.

It's because we have created an environment to accommodate arguments and insults.
Brother sometime ago someone posted a used safety boot for sale at 10k or so, another person replied that the boot was 3k in the market and even told everyone where to buy it at 3k. The seller went back to review the price.

The point is everyone wants to sell, so if I know that putting a ridiculous amount will make someone call me out and possibly scare potential buyers or make me look greedy/dubious, I'd just save myself the trouble and set a good price, or take it elsewhere.

The idea is to subtly install that thought in the subconscious of the sellers that "if I post a bad price on this thread, someone will tell them the real price".

Even if the thread gets a mod, the mod deletes the post, the person can make another. Block his moniker? He'd create another. Subtly block his errors, he'd either adjust or go elsewhere. Simple as abc.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lekbel09(m): 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2021
Rapheal00:

Can it go for 55k.........i"m a serious buyer.
SOLD
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2021
dapotemi:

The right word is EMPATHY (the ability to understand and share the feeling of others)..At first the seller was making sense but he lack empathy.

He kept saying the item was sold 2-3 weeks ago. Are you saying a microwave is supposed to last 2 to 3 week? Either used or new?

Also, he kept saying it was tested, yes i agree it was tested, but by who? A dispatched rider? Abeg i have a microwave at home and here in my office, i still struggles with it especially those ones with many buttons. The buyer wasn't saying the machines isn't working. She said it work for a few mins and STOP! So i assumed it was tested for a few mins with the dispatched rider, and THEY STOP it! Dispatch rider assume its okay now so far e dey hot! Is that not all there is in a microwave. And that whatsapp chat is all any discerning mind needs to see to know what truly transpire...And if you believe there is any NEIGHBOR in the whole transaction, you need to have your head check.

All we ask for is FULL DISCLOSURE.....tell your buyer EVERYTHING they need to know, defective item can be sold as clearance, infact one of the reason why an item can be sold as clearance might be because it is defective, but please, FULL DISCLOSURE.

Even after everything, a new or used item can still be sold and it get bad, not seller or buyers fault. This is where we need to show EMPATHY.

A woman told you she just gave birth and that is the reason she has not been able to personally test the MCW in 2 weeks and you talk carelessly at her in such manner, you are not fair. Do you know how difficult it is to raise a kobo in this harsh economy now?

Please, lets always show some empathy in our dealings here.

If I had my way, you'd be president.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeraw: 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
FlutterDollar99:

That offer is too microscopic
ok, I wish you a macroscopic offer which would lead to a sale.

Cheers mate grin

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Neyosky2000: 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
How much is the bedside locker?

manlawal:
Bed frame ------50k
Ox fan -------28k
Lg TV 42" ---------- 75k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kmaster007: 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
Wat size and is dat Ur best price[quote author=revcompaty post=102764672][/quote]
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kmaster007: 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
Naso! Abeg you get another one going out like dis
Habayomie:
This is an example of clearance sale...
I bought it 50k.
Attached is the receipt of purchase...
And the current market price.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AutoChick4U(f): 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2021
Krak:
HTC One X, 16Gb and 1Gb Ram.

Works perfectly but the screen is cracked. Just change it and you are good to go.

Make me an offer.
Baba dash person this thing

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by manlawal(m): 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
Neyosky2000:
How much is the bedside locker?

is with the bedframe
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AutoChick4U(f): 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
Graco Baby cot available still in good condition

Bring 11k.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by herkeem: 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
revcompaty:

Interested in the rocker
Call or WhatsApp: 08138221.15... 60
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yamunla(m): 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
Baby stroller

iyana ipaja

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sicilyjoe: 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
Nawaooo see another bad and dishonest seller,

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2021
nickyvil:

I'm not in support or against but electrical go go faulty at any time even with warranty.. Anybody buying used items must have it at the back of his mind that he/she is gambling that's why it need to be tested and apart from testing come to agreement with the seller that within so period if the item developed faults, the seller either refunds or repair??

Hello sir/ma

Do you really mean what you typed in the emboldened

As in, say I want to sell a tv, you come to house, I on gen for you for 3 hours for you to test ALL the features of the tv, I even put nice movie for you to see, and I will still sign agreement with you that if anything happens when you take it home, I will be liable Would you do same if you buy a tokunbo or even Naija used car?

You are clearly confusing this situation with the warranty clause that comes with a brand new item. Even warranty clauses in Nigeria is not even honoured most times.

Na wa! Please, let us dont degenerate this thread into a comic relief abeg.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FlutterDollar99(m): 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
jeraw:
ok, I wish you a macroscopic offer which would lead to a sale.

Cheers mate grin
I like you. Thanks and God bless
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by NifemiKolade(m): 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
ceasare:

still available for anybody intrested

Hello sir, what if the person isn't staying in any of the listed locations but is willing to get a car to pick up the items?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2021
Krak:
HTC One X, 16Gb and 1Gb Ram.

Works perfectly but the screen is cracked. Just change it and you are good to go.

Make me an offer.

Does it have 4g? If yes I can do 3k

Modified
I'm sorry I initially read just charge it. Nvm thanks.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by NifemiKolade(m): 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
dearygally:
Available

Location, and is it negotiable?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
Electronic and electrical equipments can have an "intermittent fault"; a fault that comes up at interval with extended use.

That means my phone screen may go blank after a few hours use and I'd need to let it cool before it comes up again. I can comfortably sell that device as fully functional as I'm very sure the buyer won't test it for hours and when he gets home I'd claim it got spoilt with him. Afterall he tested it in my presence and it worked perfectly.

There's a reason marketplaces have reviews.
In my opinion, to reduce the rate of buying faulty items
You should -

Buy items from established sellers with good reviews.

Avoid new monikers (it's quite strange that a newly registered moniker is already so conversant with the forum that he already knows where exactly to list his wares).

Avoid out-of-state purchases, especially with fairly used electrical devices. (Personally I only buy items from sellers within reach, incase I need to show you crazy).

Try to pay for items with transfer and in the transfer description fully state the purpose of the transfer.

We're in a society that celebrates thieves so it shouldn't come as a surprise that a lot of people have dubious characters but let's try to safeguard our sides.

Udo.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KBARBIE(f): 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2021
NifemiKolade:
Hello everyone,
I'm relocating to Lagos soon and I'll be needing the following items at clearance prices:
- mattress and bed frame(neatly used)
- windows & door curtains
- cooking gas
- fan
- iron
- electric cooker

Please quote me with what you have at CLEARANCE price. Thank you

Do you need chairs?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by NifemiKolade(m): 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2021
KBARBIE:

Do you need chairs?

I may. Lemme have a look though
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KBARBIE(f): 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
A 3 seater and a single seater available for sale. If interested please contact 08174269585. Price is 50k.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shuttuope(m): 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
I have new stock

AirPods Pro Clone with noise cancellation.
Features
Name change available.
Amazing battery and amazing bass
Pop up menu
Noise cancellation feature.
Automatic ear detection
Model number in about
It has the serial number in about.
Optimised battery charging
Ear flip test
Delivery is not free.
Can only meet up around Iyana iba, Lasu, obadore, ikotun, Igando, isheri, egbeda.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by revcompaty(m): 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
kmaster007:
Wat size and is dat Ur best price
That’s the best price
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by somebody02: 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
I have two of this MAAT ventilation fan for sale.
Shoot me your best offer.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FlutterDollar99(m): 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2021
Omcd:

https:///product/hisense-7-2kg-washing-machine-twin-tub-wm-wsja751-4712364

See brand new

Bought mine for founi stores.... Please let me see how much it cost on there and also jumia.

I am waiting

(1) (2) (3) ... (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) (2466) ... (6229) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Niok, Zenzu01(m), Femabol01, Valenjay, Cheks01(f), abbey086(m), IsellSmartTvs, Trojan8(m), lovewins, fuckboys and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.