Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,470 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (2665) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6375281 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2662) (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) ... (6228) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by afangsoup: 8:12am On Aug 05, 2021
Hete:
oga gtfo jare, you sef na thief, how did you expect to buy the original Nike sneakers for that price? Everyone knows it's a knockoff hence the price.

You come here dey blow nonsense grammar,if it were to be the original, so, you'll be very okay buying it for that price abi? and even making provisions to order more, you no get shame.
Pls, can you mention where and when I stole from you that hence the defamatory comments and character assassination?
Listen, it's easy to sit in your house and call names thinking your identity is protected and you're invincible but I got news, it won't take much effort to truly check and reveal who you are.

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by obitryce(m): 8:16am On Aug 05, 2021
Still available for 30k

Location is Port Harcourt

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gadgetplanetng: 8:24am On Aug 05, 2021
iPad Air
gadgetplanetng:
Item: Apple iPad Air WiFi only 32GB

Colour: Black/Grey

Condition: US used, no scratch, no crack, no iCloud lock, shipped by Mikky last week, never used here.
https://www.nairaland.com/1257506/california-los-angeles-pickup-services..online/1302#103723387

Reason for Sale: Bought two, 1 for personal use, 2nd for resale.

Whatsapp: 08099889889

Price: N65,000 firm

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ebubemg(m): 8:25am On Aug 05, 2021
afangsoup:
Hello Everybody,
I don't usually do this but I've been pushed to do so.
Some days ago, I needed to add some shoes to my collection and that of my wife's. I did a little inquiring from some Nairalanders, and they mentioned Anuoreangel being decent and honest enough to get a good deal. I decided to read thru her profile and discovered of a truth she has been a long time member.
I chatted and exchanged calls with her regarding some sneakers of choice and clearly stated that I needed Genuine Original Nike Sneakers for my wife and I.
She asserted that her products are genuine. I asked for her payment option if she does payment on delivery outside her base (Lagos) because I reside in Abuja. She said I should pay for the item and waybill. I felt its no problem and also informed her to send it to my address. She agreed and I ran a transaction to a First bank account bearing Okosun Christiana which I believed belongs to her. I did a sum of ₦12,500.00 (₦10,500 for shoes ₦2,000 for courier) and she said I should expect it in Abuja on 28th July latest.
I relaxed and even made inquiries about more footwares for my wife and I so that I may purchase when this first purchase gets delivered.
Unfortunately, I did not receive any calls or messages from her courier service providers till Friday 30th July at 10:58pm that my item is at Peace Mass Transit.
Next day, at 7:30am, I called the store manager of the courier and he said its not in Kubwa but in Utako which is approximately 28km away from my house. I ordered an ehailing cab and was billed ₦2,000.
I got there and was made to pay ₦500 for service charge. I paid and was given the parcel which I opened to discover it was packed in a red box which was a genuine Nike shoebox.
Opening the box, I was met with the most nastiest quality of shoes ever imagine. They were fake clone Chinese shoes cheaply made.
I felt disappointed and rang her (anuoreangel) to express my utter displeasure in such delivery.
I was shocked when she retorted rather rudely back that other people have bought same from her and they didn't complain, why am I complaining?
I told her see, I'm disappointed in your product quality, the fact that I really asked you if it was a genuine quality yet, you lied to me and I felt cheated, I am returning this item immediately back to you.
Next thing I heard from her was she's not poor, money isn't her problem. I made it clear that I am not paying for any return courier. When she gets to pick it she pays for it but she should refund my money for shoes only ₦10,500.
Yesterday, being 3rd August, she informed me that the item had been collected by her and she is only interested in refunding ₦8,500 because she has to pay for the refund and she doesn't accept any refund (a policy I wasn't informed of by the way till I wanted to return her item).

I've been patient enough and showed enough restraints while this lady has been acting all up.

Yes, that money is a small amount,
Yes, I could easily let her have that money, but No I won't because I worked for it legitimately, and also because of her rude manners, I need that money. It can go along way to buying data or call credit for me to use.

I wish the public understand that this moniker (anuoreangel) is one very cunning and deceptive and insincere person and anyone dealing with such person stands a chance of being shortchanged.

If I haven't gotten my full refund, I may be left without option than to take a more drastic legal approach. Anyone who's sympathetic to her actions may decide to tell me it's a small amount or it's normal, but hey, it's not normal, and no, I do not agree it's a small amount based on the fact that such has become a norm in Nigeria and hence the level of corruption and non accountability in governance and service delivery.

Ishilove, pafesula, naijacutee, puskin, dominique, FOD, sisisioge etc.
LOL
How can u buy an original brand new Nike for 10500, that price alone was a big giveaway that it's not original .
The original Nike, puma and Adidas I have are all above 50k and I import it myself
But the seller should never have said it's original, problem with some sellers, they not honest with there words or choose to use the wrong words

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gadgetplanetng: 8:26am On Aug 05, 2021
Alert button

gadgetplanetng:
We are clearing items we don't sell anymore from the office so get this at clearance rate - N7,000 only!

With the security situation now you need this for your children, loved ones and aged parents!

How it works:
1. configure it to the user's phone
2. add 3 trusted phone numbers and write a pre-defined message
3. user can wear it as a bracelet or necklace
if the user is in danger they just have to press on it for 3 seconds and it would send the pre-written text message to the 3 contacts along with the current gps co-ordinates!
We are selling at a discount to clear the office.
Pickup in port harcourt.

We sold a lot of these for N23,000,
web dot facebook dot com/gadgetplanetngr/videos/2339265662793687/?_rdc=1&_rdr

It's $40 on Amazon
www dot amazon dot com/V-ALRT-Wireless-Personal-Emergency-Device/dp/B00JZM7ZVQ

Cheapest on Konga N10,000 (without delivery)
www dot konga dot com/product/v-alrt-personal-emergency-alert-device-2250173

Whatsapp: 08099889889
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oloko1859(m): 8:28am On Aug 05, 2021
PattyMike:

My oga as in this thing wey u just talk, I jam am finish before my eyes clear LMAO. Everywhere I was seeing LG 55 smart tv inches for about 360k brand new, Samsung 340k or so. The cheapest I saw was Hisense yeah for 245k. Nah so I say make I price LG for Ebuka shop o, he said 210k I almost cried for joy. We price am 200k and I did transfer. Nah when DSTV man Dey do set up, he was like this china Dey mad o. He said the remote is exactly like LG remote also the picture quality and he almost thought it was LG. Oga if no be LG be this wetin I come buy cry cry. But so far I have no issue with it and it’s been months, I Dey pet am pass egg cus any small kpam nah bye bye. Netflix, YouTube, everything is perfect.................for now cry

I can never buy an LG tv anywhere else aside a fouani store & if I'm buying used, i must see the fouani receipt. My friend bought something similar too, but if you're used to LG TVs, you'll recognize it almost immediately

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sanchez01: 8:35am On Aug 05, 2021
Iyajelili:

Are you an HR personnel? I'm asking because your reply are always detailed and formal.
Lol! cheesy.

Neh, not at all. Thanks for the compliment cheesy

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thorby(m): 8:38am On Aug 05, 2021
PattyMike:

My oga as in this thing wey u just talk, I jam am finish before my eyes clear LMAO. Everywhere I was seeing LG 55 smart tv inches for about 360k brand new, Samsung 340k or so. The cheapest I saw was Hisense yeah for 245k. Nah so I say make I price LG for Ebuka shop o, he said 210k I almost cried for joy. We price am 200k and I did transfer. Nah when DSTV man Dey do set up, he was like this china Dey mad o. He said the remote is exactly like LG remote also the picture quality and he almost thought it was LG. Oga if no be LG be this wetin I come buy cry cry. But so far I have no issue with it and it’s been months, I Dey pet am pass egg cus any small kpam nah bye bye. Netflix, YouTube, everything is perfect.................for now cry
That's one of the problems I have selling the LG 43' 43LM50 FHD Led TV I have here. People prefer going for the cheaper ones which are mainly fake. This is 2021, people should know all these already, make findings, go YouTube, there are reviews comparing the two, WATCH IT. There will surely be some differences in the carton, physical appearance etc.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by urvillagepeoplee(m): 8:40am On Aug 05, 2021
Maxi 43 inch tv for sale
Bought brand new November last year
Working perfectly
Selling because I recently bought 55inch
It's same company with LG and Hisense
This tv is over 100k in the market but I am selling for 65k
Contact/WhatsApp is on my profile.
Location is Okpella Edo state.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by taskcompleteng: 8:43am On Aug 05, 2021
taskcompleteng:
2hp haier thermocool AC
cool well but makes little noise
low voltage
buy and used.
we use it with prepaid and it doesn't consume light

location. isolo

Price 80k Neg.
Call 07061960316
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by taskcompleteng: 8:43am On Aug 05, 2021
taskcompleteng:
UK used.
Hp Elitebook 8530p
windows 10
Ram 2GB
300 HDD
Wifi
Webcam
Bluetooth etc

battery need to be changed.
Price 60k

Call 07061960316
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by taskcompleteng: 8:44am On Aug 05, 2021
taskcompleteng:
Suzuki Mini bus, Korope forsale

Neat interior
Neat body
Gear is ok.

Issue
The bus is without Engine.

Reason for selling.
I gave it to a driver for HP omo I see pepper.
He drive am kill the engine without delivery. Story upon story.

Location.
Malate after Bogije. Ibeju-lekki.

Call for price
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uniquetechng: 8:44am On Aug 05, 2021
PattyMike:

You can even get the 65inch of that China LG at Alaba international for 200k.
I heard the picture quality is good but I don't risk when it comes to TV, it's either original flagship TV or nothing to avoid story that touch.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by aterejr(m): 8:47am On Aug 05, 2021
Dell Inspiron 15 5000 2in1
Intel core i5 - 8th gen
8GB RAM
256GB SSD
15.6" FHD LED display
Touchscreen
Backlit keyboard
Fingerprint reader
360° hinge (2in1)
Intel UHD graphics 620
N230k

Open Box Dell Inspiron 15 3000
Intel core i5 - 10th gen (1035G1)
8GB RAM
256GB SSD
15.6" FHD display
Touchscreen
Intel UHD graphics G1
N250k

Asus TUF FX705DY
AMD Ryzen 5 3550H
12GB RAM
128GB SSD + Extra storage space
4GB AMD Radeon RX 560X dedicated graphics (slightly better than Nvidia GTX 1050)
17" FHD display
No wifi card*
N255k

New Google Pixel 5 (Black)
8GB RAM
128GB storage
N260k

New (Open Box) Asus Vivobook S13 2020
Intel core i5 - 10th gen (1035G1)
8GB RAM
512GB SSD
13.3" FHD display
Backlit keyboard
Fingerprint reader
N300k

Dell Vostro 5510 (2021)
Intel core i5 - 11th gen - 11300H (up to 4.4GHz)
8GB RAM
512GB SSD
15.6” FHD LED display
Intel Iris XE graphics
Backlit keyboard
Fingerprint reader
USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C (PD/PowerDelivery)
Wi-Fi 6 and bluetooth 5.1
N330k

MSI GS63VR Stealth Pro
Intel core i7 - 6700HQ
16GB RAM
256GB SSD + 1TB HDD
6GB Nvidia GTX 1060 dedicated graphics
15.6" FHD LED display
RGB backlit keyboard
Steel series keyboard
N360k

Brand New Dell Inspiron 5502 (2021)
Intel core i5 - 11th gen
8GB RAM
512GB SSD
15.6” FHD LED display
Intel Iris XE graphics
Backlit keyboard
Fingerprint reader
Wi-Fi 6 and bluetooth 5.1
N380k

New 16GB DDR4/PC4 Desktop RAM 3200MHz
N28k

Call/WhatsApp: 0 8 0 6 9 5 4 5 6 2 1
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by aterejr(m): 8:48am On Aug 05, 2021
HEAVY DUTY POWERBANKS

50,000mah Atmos Powerbank
Digital display (with fast charging indicator), PD fast charge/USB-C, lightning and micro USB ports. Emergency torch light.
3 inputs, 4 outputs
N27k

20,000mah Atmos Powerbank
Digital display, USB-C, lightning and micro USB fitted wires. Emergency torch light.
2 inputs, 4 outputs
N10k

Call/WhatsApp: 0 8 0 6 9 5 4 5 6 2 1
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by loyason(m): 8:57am On Aug 05, 2021
tell your papa to meet me for junction 7pm na me and him go follow go chop the suya ur mama fit join too
drunkpunk:

Use that 30k chop suya, e go pay you

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uniquetechng: 9:01am On Aug 05, 2021
NoToPile:

Loool na Alaba LG

They have argued this LG fouani and Alaba LG stuff on this thread several times, people will say sebi its xyz price they sell at Alaba.

Everybody knows Alaba prices are cheaper than Fouani,meaning it is not be of the same quality but as usual some people on this thread will not agree. They will say its the same thing. The price difference is always too much for it to be the same quality.

If I want to buy TV na LG office straight
Those new TV sets at Alaba are China brands with LG, Samsung and TCL printed on the cartons by Alaba people, the quality is nothing close to the original. I have gone to Alaba to test-run the TVs and I was disappointed with the quality, if you are not a TV novice you will easily notice the Gulf in quality between the original and the ones at Alaba.
If you can't buy new LG TVs from Fouani then buy first grade used one.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by drunkpunk(m): 9:12am On Aug 05, 2021
loyason:
tell your papa to meet me for junction 7pm na me and him go follow go chop the suya ur mama fit join too

My parents are both vegetarians. Enjoy the suya with your parents, they need some protein. I'd ignore you after now.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by loyason(m): 9:16am On Aug 05, 2021
not to worry id settle for the suya while they eat onions and Vegetable gabage grin grin grin
drunkpunk:

My parents are both vegetarians. Enjoy the suya with your parents, they need some protein. I'd ignore you after now.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by NoToPile: 9:18am On Aug 05, 2021
uniquetechng:
Those new TV sets at Alaba are China brands with LG, Samsung and TCL printed on the cartons by Alaba people the quality is nothing close to the original. I have gone to Alaba to test-run the TVs and I was disappointed with the quality if you are not a TV novice you will easily notice the Gulf in quality between the original and the ones at Alaba.
If you can't buy new LG TVs from Fouani then buy first grade used one.

Now imagine seller A (Alaba TV)and seller B ( Fouani TV) that wants to sell the same size of TV on this thread, one will definitely be cheaper than the other and the one with the more expensive price will be quoted as too high.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ty207: 9:25am On Aug 05, 2021
Ty207:
Relocation sales
42 LG led TV 68k
52 Panasonic plasma TV 45k(tokunbo)
Bicycle. 15k
Rugs17k &27k

For more pictures and details
WhatsApp 08036432383
price reduce for
52 Panasonic plasma TV 40k(tokunbo)
Rugs14k &22k

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by creolehunt: 9:28am On Aug 05, 2021
kingreign:

I wonder if you were drunk when you made this rather senseless and stupid comment. The fact remains, the OP was misled by the deceitful seller.
The fact remains he wanted to buy a couple more both for him and his spouse immediately he received the item and confirmed the quality, but was using this as a 'test'. This should tell you that money wasn't the OP's problem.
In life, never conclude that someone is a broke ass or no good as you indirectly and erroneously did.

Trash. If you can't call a spade a spade keep quiet. Many at times, a customer comes to me to make a purchase on an item and I educate or enlighten him on the quality and why he should go for the better quality even when I don't have it and in the end, he feels happy. It's the duty of the deceitful seller to englighten the buyer (a novice) on the exact quality of her goods when he asked for a genuine. Here's not about the price but about quality. Alot of folks don't have an idea of the price but when you tell them, they begin to understand and even won't mind going for the better quality despite its higher price.

You're a very biased person and I can deduce from your comments up there, that you have a questionable character and engage in deceitful and fraudulent deeds.

Shift!

Well said. I couldn't believe my eyes when people were blaming the buyer. Sometimes, you cant tell the quality of an item from the price, heck this is a clearance thread, so price may not be indicative of quality.

The seller is fraudulent and criminal minded for passing off a fake as an original. It's not about the price. Why would she misrepresent her product and start giving attitude when called out? This is why I hate purchasing "brand new" stuffs online at the price of "brand new", because your average Nigerian online seller is a criminal. If I need brand new items, I go to a physical shop. Only used items at low prices can I buy online.

@buyer, if you have the means, please track the criminal down and Bleep her up. I hate fraudsters and despise rude fraudsters.

12 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 9:30am On Aug 05, 2021
veekid:
The annoying part of this now is Manureangel will never type a single word to explain how own part. I salute those patronising her. She will just laylow now and stop posting ads, then in week's or a month's time, boom! She's back posting her fake Aba shoes again. Tueeeh

grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by creolehunt: 9:30am On Aug 05, 2021
loyason:

Why do yall involve people's parent's in banters? Very distasteful.

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by afangsoup: 9:44am On Aug 05, 2021
creolehunt:

Well said. I couldn't believe my eyes when people were blaming the buyer. Sometimes, you cant tell the quality of an item from the price, heck this is a clearance thread, so price may not be indicative of quality.

The seller is fraudulent and criminal minded for passing off a fake as an original. It's not about the price. Why would she misrepresent her product and start giving attitude when called out? This is why I hate purchasing "brand new" stuffs online at the price of "brand new", because your average Nigerian online seller is a criminal. If I need brand new items, I go to a physical shop. Only used items at low prices can I buy online.

@buyer, if you have the means, please track the criminal down and Bleep her up. I hate fraudsters and despise rude fraudsters.
I have the legal rights to take the matter up but I am only trying to put a human face to this case.
Its very easy for me to tell her 'I dash you the money, keep it' but her non-remorsefulness (sic) and arrogance is what makes me want to get back my money, afterall, she asserted over the phone that money is not her problem, she has money.

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by michlins(m): 9:46am On Aug 05, 2021
afangsoup:

I have the legal rights to take the matter up but I am only trying to put a human face to this case.
Its very easy for me to tell her 'I dash you the money, keep it' but her non-remorsefulness (sic) and arrogance is what makes me want to get back my money, afterall, she asserted over the phone that money is not her problem, she has money.
go for your money. There's this stupidity when a victim of a crime is blamed leaving the criminal

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by TheLoanGuy: 9:52am On Aug 05, 2021
Anything Una like make Una talk about Anuoreangel.
We'll still patronise her, I'm sure he didn't inform y'all on this thread he still went to buy a Fake Original Nike for 30k, claiming he got a genuine Nike. I laugh.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uniquetechng: 9:53am On Aug 05, 2021
NoToPile:

Now imagine seller A (Alaba TV)and seller B ( Fouani TV) that wants to sell the same size of TV on this thread, one will definitely be cheaper than the other and the one with the more expensive price will be quoted as too high.
That's Nigerians for you, we want quality but don't want to pay the price for quality.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by majorbravo: 10:01am On Aug 05, 2021
Sellers please when selling your items, make sure the buyer can see enough pictures of the product to ascertain the quality before selling to avoid had I known.

Buyers when buying a product, request for pictures that properly identify the item and also make sure you check for the necessary trademarks and information that verify the item is exactly what you are looking for. Better still, go inspect the product physically before buying. If the item is not within your location, kindly ask someone you know there to help you check on the item. They should be knowledgeable enough to give you a proper feedback on quality of the item. I personally don’t encourage buying items that I can’t personally inspect or send someone to do so on my behalf.

I don’t like this issue of people not doing proper research and blaming the buyer/seller for not knowing what they are buying/selling. If you don’t have an idea what you are buying/selling, google is your friend. If you aren’t sure of what you are selling, don’t market it. If you are not sure of what you are buying don’t buy.

Sellers should not post items to buyers that are different from what was advertised (whether it’s original or a clone, the item must look exactly as described and clearly labelled as to what it is) and accepted by the buyer. Buyers should not accept items that are different from what was described.

There are people who buy only original because they can afford it (and they can identify the original even in their sleep). There are those who want to buy the clone cos they can’t afford the original (they don’t mind using a clone). In other words, the market is big enough to accommodate your target market, there’s no need to pass off an original for a clone or vice versa. Buyers too should stick to buying within their comfort zone to avoid conflict.

We could all save ourselves the drama/trauma.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2662) (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) ... (6228) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: iamoyindamola(m), Ceasarceasar, Jefferyzz(m), oluremmy234(m), nwarosa, dapotemi, jarrot(m), Elpacino481(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.