Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (2668) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6435089 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) (2670) (2671) ... (6260) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
GorillaApp:

U for attach price na.
The red spider man bag is how much?
Do you have pJ mask themed bag or Mickey mouse's.
What age please? We have both for toddler and older kids. Price varies, kindly chat on WhatsApp or check our Instagram page for more pictures and prices thank you.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by majorbravo: 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
Uniquewise:

Freezer 63k
Painting 23k
Thanks. Out of my budget range.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by holysaint1(m): 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
[quote author=daseento post=104449082][/quote]

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Osely(f): 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
New stock available
JM polo cotton
Leo paulo
Roberto carally vintage and design
And many more. M, L, XL, XXL and xxxl
Available as seen, my pictures are not edited
Location Lagos. Available for waybil

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jonnyp(m): 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2021
Foreign used sharp 70inches tv for sale …..very clean just buy n start enjoying world sharpness….price 170k Slightly negotiable…..location mile 12 Lagos ….call or WhatsApp 08030744465 call for more information

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by phatjay(m): 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2021
oxx4:
Freezer for sale. Owner just relocated to UK

Price 115k. ( See my chat with owner). More pics when shared

Tailoring machine -90k
,,��� This is UK price
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dearygally: 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2021
iamSirPhil:
I was opportuned to transact with Dearygally and the whole transaction was totally seamless she even went out of her way to send the item to me in person.

So pardon me buh I have to ask, is there another person here with that moniker? Using such profane word on someone leaves so much to be expected of your character IMO.

Do shade light if not an apology should be in order.

Boss don't bother yourself...truth is you can't satisfy everyone...some people are naturally frustrated plus the economy is not helping so are just depressed...let me share this so you have an idea of how .****%$$.some people can be..
How can I use my money to do waybill outside lagos?
Since then he has decided to always badmouth me..
Me wey dey hustle make I fit buy bus dey use for delivery.
His ranting doesn't affect my bank account so na him sabi.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by marztar(m): 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
Blue bead 12k. Call or WhatsApp 08052051188
Location is egbeda lagos

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chinae(m): 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

You wey dey buy original sneakers for 10,000 na your village people dey sell Nike sneakers direct from store 10k. All this nairalanders with their useless and rubbish ranting. Please you people should patronize her she dey deliver and well mannered thanks. Don't mind this yeye man
If you want original sneakers for you and your wife go to Nike website and order the least you might see their will be 200k let me know if you can afford it. You think say na to speak English and rant.
Cc:Anuoreangel don't mind this man you're doing well
Haaa, people sha.

After reading these trash, I spent about 10min in quietude just so I can picture the size of your brain .

Finally the world don't need prayers like your moniker suggested, the world need to pray for you.

18 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jonnyp(m): 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
All fairly used
Electric cooker 4K
Electric kettle 4k
Elepaq 3kva generator 60k
Pyramid bread toaster 5k
All items is working perfectly well
Location festac Lagos
Call � or WhatsApp 08030744465

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by marztar(m): 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
Original Coral bead. 30k 08052051188
Location is egbeda lagos

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oxx4: 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
phatjay:

,,��� This is UK price
Baba, I attached my chat with the seller. No be me dey sell and I no be middle man. Na seller's price be that
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by marztar(m): 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
Bead 15k 08052051188
Location is egbeda Lagos

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by NisforNicky: 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2021
Osely:
New stock available
JM polo cotton
Leo paulo
Location Lagos. Available for waybil

Price
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oloko1859(m): 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
dearygally:

Boss don't bother yourself...truth is you can't satisfy everyone...some people are naturally frustrated plus the economy is not helping so are just depressed...let me share this so you have an idea of how .....some people can be..

grin grin grin

Once you deal with people directly in any business, you just have to up your level of patience. Some people are always angry, some are sad, times are even hard in our country & they will vent it anywhere possible

You just have to remain calm as much as you can irrespective of how big you are in any business.

I met a man recently at Yaba where i was to buy curtains, i was marveled at his level of calmness in explaining to customers & how he treated people that were just pricing. His shop was quite big & clearly he owns the place. Even i that went for quotation was attended to very well

All the same, you handled the situation nicely grin

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ezugegere(m): 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2021
Please o! I need 1000L water storage in Lagos. Even if it's leaking (not broken badly).
Pls reply me if you have
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bbsugar: 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2021
[quote author=Osely post=104458497]New stock available
JM polo cotton
Leo paulo
Location Lagos. Available for waybill

She has really nice shirts

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oladipuposadeeq(m): 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2021
ezugegere:
Please o! I need 1000L water storage in Lagos. Even if it's leaking (not broken badly).
Pls reply me if you have
if you are on the mainland, there's a place after NNPC bus stop thats after jakande gate, you will get there though price might be slightly high and if you feel its too much I will talk some of my colleagues that sell chemicals to know if they have empty 1000L water storage.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ezugegere(m): 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2021
oladipuposadeeq:
if you are on the mainland, there's a place after NNPC bus stop thats after jakande gate, you will get there though price might be slightly high and if you feel its too much I will talk some of my colleagues that sell chemicals to know if they have empty 1000L water storage.

Thank you. Do you have idea of what they it might cost. I don't really want to spend much on it. I just want something I can put a few catfish at my back yard
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by shalyboye(m): 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2021
Is the fridge available?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AddictedToTech: 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2021
Greediness will not kee some people
You posted something few hours ago for 3k now now you don change am to 4k.
Na wa

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yeman1(m): 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
tojahh:

Baba no be me unbalance am naw tongue

Check how much the UK use cost.
I don buy from u at last

... thank u
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
dearygally:

Boss don't bother yourself...truth is you can't satisfy everyone...some people are naturally frustrated plus the economy is not helping so are just depressed...let me share this so you have an idea of how .****%$$.some people can be..
How can I use my money to do waybill outside lagos?
Since then he has decided to always badmouth me..
Me wey dey hustle make I fit buy bus dey use for delivery.
His ranting doesn't affect my bank account so na him sabi.

This person no get joy ooo... grin

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oloko1859(m): 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
oloko1859:

Casio Edifice 5118
Had it for a few years

That web screenshot i made is my exact model, just that the bezels of mine are scratched & some dirts & signs of usage on the internal part of the chain, external part still shines very well

Extra chain i removed is still there with the box & papers. Seconds chrono is working perfectly, the buttons for the other 2 chronos & timer hand are stiff cuz i only wear the watch on native attires & that's once in a while

Price - 12k
Call/whatsapp - 08039240791

Yaba, Lagos

If you're a lady, it's a bit heavy except you're used to men watches

Still have this
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Bigdre31: 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
Osely:
New stock available JM polo cotton Leo paulo Roberto carally vintage and design And many more. M, L, XL, XXL and xxxl Available as seen, my pictures are not edited 08182545106 Location Lagos. Available for waybil
How much for the polo ??
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dearygally: 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
odimbannamdi:

This person no get joy ooo... grin
As in the bitterness is on another level...you can literally pick it off him like wood..but like timaya sang..*This life I can't kill myself oo*

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gpercuxionz(m): 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
oxx4:
Freezer for sale. Owner just relocated to UK

Price 115k. ( See my chat with owner). More pics when shared

Tailoring machine -90k
your number
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by loyason(m): 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2021
When you dont mind your business you tend to make whoever in your family member mine/our biz , mind your business and drink water
creolehunt:

Why do yall involve people's parent's in banters? Very distasteful.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Gshems: 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2021
He knows the price was too low to be an original Nike. He can't say he hasn't checked or have an idea of how much a Nike cost. If I am buying a 10k Nike, I shouldn't be expecting the original Nike náà. Ó wrong nau.
rastaLivity:
maybe when e enter police case, you spill this rubbish. He should have known the price was too low that’s why he was scammed

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by loyason(m): 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
Person post item 50k i price am 30k na bad thing?? e say make i go use my 30k chop suya and how does me wanting his parents to tag along a crime or a form of disrespect
loyason:
When you dont mind your business you tend to make whoever in your family member mine/our biz , mind your business and drink water

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) (2670) (2671) ... (6260) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: yak(m), viccipedia, lekjons(m), XploraBen(m), Engrchoko, ONNYX, Hope1, kunzyomi(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.