Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (2726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6415130 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) ... (6253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Pochettino(f): 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
404Dev:

I did a Google search of cheapest Rolex and this came up

https://www.chrono24.com/rolex/index.htm?sortorder=1

Those are used Rolexes that owners want to pawn. Prices can be anything depending on how desperate they are.

Note that those Rolexes may be over 50 years old

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 404Dev: 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Enough of all these arguments guys!

We are into procurement and shipping from India and as you all know, when it comes to clothings, india is one of the countries to go to. Replicas doesn't really fake or counterfeit, it only means an alternative to get it cheaper.

Infact, in India they call it MASTER COPY! they have Master copy for almost all types of brands. The thing I like them for is that the seller will always state " Master copy" in their quote or advert to avoid you thinking it's original. Some won't include it as they don't expect you to think it's original with the price.

Had several conversations with them and got to know it's as if they were giving the master copy license to produce it as it's everywhere in India and they easily sells and ships it to other countries.

Working on joint importation of some nice Zara Tshirts which landing cost would be around #1200 to #1500. Below are the pictures. Tell me, which original Zara Tshirts is #1500?

Lastly, once bought some Master copy shirts for a customer and the customer confirmed it's even better and quality than the original.

Replicas doesn't mean fake guys. I will urge everyone who is advertising here to state if it's replica or original. That way, there won't be arguments.
Here's a Google search I did for Ebay on selling replicas

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Pochettino(f): 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

We are into procurement and shipping from India and as you all know, when it comes to clothings, india is one of the countries to go to. Replicas doesn't really fake or counterfeit, it only means an alternative to get it cheaper.

Infact, in India they call it MASTER COPY! they have Master copy for almost all types of brands. The thing I like them for is that the seller will always state " Master copy" in their quote or advert to avoid you thinking it's original. Some won't include it as they don't expect you to think it's original with the price.

Had several conversations with them and got to know it's as if they were giving the master copy license to produce it as it's everywhere in India and they easily sells and ships it to other countries.

Working on joint importation of some nice Zara Tshirts which landing cost would be around #1200 to #1500. Below are the pictures. Tell me, which original Zara Tshirts is #1500?

Lastly, once bought some Master copy shirts for a customer and the customer confirmed it's even better and quality than the original.

Replicas doesn't mean fake guys. I will urge everyone who is advertising here to state if it's replica or original. That way, there won't be arguments.

Thanks for this statement.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fowlyansh181(m): 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2021
oloko1859:

grin grin grin

They are all wristwatches anyway

Smartwatches are relatively new technology & yet to stand the test of time & be sold as vintage. However, a rolex, Breitling a grandfather bought in 1980 can still be sold by the grandson for $1k in present day. Iwatch, galaxy watch, Huawei & co haven't attained that level yet
the initial argument wasn’t an argument of brand or vintage or whatever, but an argument on original products of each brand .. how Rolex and whatever came into the discussion is just weird .. someone stated no original watch sells below 50k, smart watches are wrist watches and original watches of their brand and some sell below 50k .. simply the argument , any other thing flying around is just an unnecessary joke..

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Pochettino(f): 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
fowlyansh181:
learn from this guys , some people aren’t actually worth you arguing with em.. these might be children finding it difficult to eat and survive , opportune to have a lil data , lonely and have nothing else to do , they come online and result to arguing baselessly, they try to trap you and engage you into their myopic reasoning .. don’t fall for it, don’t engage children .. simply reply with a “k” and allow them bask at their ignorance and loneliness...

Lol.
So you drive a Rolls Royce, sir??

(This guy is about to move from watches to cars now)
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by adetunjioludami(m): 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
You guys Alvin and chipmunks are funny really. Have you been handed a medal now??
Firstly the word"ignorance" that ure throwing around is quite relative. Next time add "in the aspect of wrist watches or whatever you want to argue about".
Lastly, the main message we want everyone here to get us DO NOT SELL ANY REPLICA,CLONE, COUNTERFEIT,FAKE ETC of any Brand without CLEARLY STATING it. This is a worldwide platform and incase you don't know, anything you post here is a publication that can be used against you anytime. Drink water.

20 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Pochettino(f): 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
fowlyansh181:
the initial argument wasn’t an argument of brand or vintage or whatever, but an argument on original products of each brand .. how Rolex and whatever came into the discussion is just weird .. someone stated no original watch sells below 50k, smart watches are wrist watches and original watches of their brand and some sell below 50k .. simply the argument , any other thing flying around is just an unnecessary joke..

What are you saying??

In my initial comment, I said Casios, Timex can be that amount but not Rolexes or Omegas.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fowlyansh181(m): 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

a master copy is a replica , clone of the real registered, patented product , even if it outperforms the real deal , it’s still a COPY .. argument was for sellers to indicate whether it’s the real deal or a COPY ..

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fowlyansh181(m): 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
Pochettino:

Lol.
So you drive a Rolls Royce, sir??

(This guy is about to move from watches to cars now)
k

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Pochettino(f): 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
jackslow:
Brand new Original Timex TW5M34600, Men's DGTL Sphere 45 mm Chrono Silicone Strap Watch

Price 21k fixed

Location Lagos

Zero seven zero 17607 723

Sorry @ OP.

Fowlyansh181 I'll use this watch as an example for you.
This Timex should be an authentic Timex. Inshort, if not that I'm not the seller, I'll say its 100% authentic Timex even @ 21k.

That's because Timex make budget watches just like Casio.

But if you see a Rolex, Omega, Hublot, AP, etc of this amount, bros RUN.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Pochettino(f): 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
adetunjioludami:
You guys Alvin and chipmunks are funny really. Have you been handed a medal now??
Firstly the word"ignorance" that ure throwing around is quite relative. Next time add "in the aspect of wrist watches or whatever you want to argue about".
Lastly, the main message we want everyone here to get us DO NOT SELL ANY REPLICA,CLONE, COUNTERFEIT,FAKE ETC of any Brand without CLEARLY STATING it. This is a worldwide platform and incase you don't know, anything you post here is a publication that can be used against you anytime. Drink water.

Are you aware that some sellers may not even know the difference?
Some went into the business just for profit that is why you as a buyer must conduct your own due dilligence. Verify or ask your friends in the know.

Imagine if I buy a Camry 2008 for 500k, will I have the audacity to say I was scammed?? Really?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fowlyansh181(m): 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
Pochettino:

Sorry @ OP.

Fowlyansh181 I'll use this watch as an example for you.
This Timex should be an authentic Timex. Inshort, if not that I'm not the seller, I'll say its 100% authentic Timex even @ 21k.

That's because Timex make budget watches just like Casio.

But if you see a Rolex, Omega, Hublot, AP, etc of this amount, bros RUN.
go rest.

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Pochettino(f): 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
[s]
fowlyansh181:
a master copy is a replica , clone of the real registered, patented product , even if it outperforms the real deal , it’s still a COPY .. argument was for sellers to indicate whether it’s the real deal or a COPY ..
[/s]

No replica can outperform its original.

And let me say this, from the way you type, if I hand you a Swiss grade 1A Rolex replica, you won't know.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Pochettino(f): 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
fowlyansh181:
go rest.

You have lost, woefully. Ignoramus.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by clothingonline(m): 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
Premium cotton plain polo tees all size 2k
Plain polo available too

All colours and sizes available
Payment on delivery within Lagos and nationwide dispatch daily

Retail and wholesale deal available in all men clothing and accessories

1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GIANTPLUSHUB: 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
404Dev:

Here's a Google search I did for Ebay on selling replicas

Yes bro. Most big popular stores frowns at it. It's upto the person who can't afford the original brand and needs the replica to know where to go in search for it. Again, some online stores have the replica on their sites. It's upto the person to do his or her research to get the online store. Sometimes ago, a seller sent this to me. Check the price of the original one and the replica. Check the pictures of the replicas he sent too.

He said the replica is exactly like the original and I wouldn't doubt him due to our past transactions.

These big brands, na the name dem dey sell my people. Once again, replica doesn't really mean fake and the best way to make it not to look like fake is for the seller to openly state "IT'S REPLICA" That way, ignorant buyer knows what he or she is getting into.

All the very best guys!

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GIANTPLUSHUB: 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
fowlyansh181:

Exactly, we are on the same page. It's a clone and not necessarily fake. Sellers should endeavor to state in their advert if it's replica or not.

All the very best.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 404Dev: 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Yes bro. Most big popular stores frowns at it. It's upto the person who can't afford the original brand and needs the replica to know where to go in search for it. Again, some online stores have the replica on their sites. It's upto the person to do his or her research to get the online store. Sometimes ago, a seller sent this to me. Check the price of the original one and the replica. Check the pictures of the replicas he sent too.

He said the replica is exactly like the original and I wouldn't doubt him due to our past transactions.

These big brands, na the name dem dey sell my people. Once again, replica doesn't really mean fake and the best way to make it not to look like fake is for the seller to openly state "IT'S REPLICA" That way, ignorant buyer knows what he or she is getting into.

All the very best guys!

Get this right,

Making a product and putting another company's trademarked name on it is illegal and a crime.

It doesn't even if yours is of a higher quality than the original.

As long as it wasn't made, endorsed or liscenced by the original company who owns the trademark to the name, it's a fake and illegal product.

Do people buy replicas? Yes.
Do I buy replicas? Yes.

But let's not go around pretending selling a replica and passing it off as an original to the unspecting is right.

It's both legally and morally wrong.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Greenback: 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
Guys please stop this argument,this thread is no longer interesting. Heck!!!!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GIANTPLUSHUB: 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
404Dev:

Get this right,

Making a product and putting another company's trademarked name on it is illegal and a crime.

As long as it wasn't made, endorsed or liscenced by the original company who owns the trademark to the name, it's a fake and illegal product.

Do I buy replicas? Yes.

But let's not go around pretending selling a replica and passing it off as an original to the unspecting is right.

And I need to let you get this right, there might be issues selling replicas in USA doesn't mean they have same issues in another country.

You will agree with me that most of all these fashion brands have their factories in India, Bangladesh as such I was made to understand that they kind of have an agreement with this brands to master copy it as they freely sells it in India and ships to other countries. If there's no concrete agreement to have it master copy among these brands, the customs in India or Bangladesh should be seizing it just like its obtainable in China.

This replica business among the original brand and replica companies is deeper than the way we see it.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 404Dev: 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

And I need to let you get this right, there might be issues selling replicas in USA doesn't mean they have same issues in another country.

You will agree with me that most of all these fashion brands have their factories in India, Bangladesh as such I was made to understand that they kind of have an agreement with this brands to master copy it as they freely sells it in India and ships to other countries. If there's no concrete agreement to have it master copy among these brands, the customs in India or Bangladesh should be seizing it just like its obtainable in China.

This replica business among the original brand and replica companies is deeper than the way we see it.
K

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Greenback: 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
Oluwacolded:
Hello house…. I relocated out of Nigeria last two years and I still have all my house appliances and furniture. In short I have all household items for sale in Abuja

Television
Washing machine
Home theatre
Ac
Gas cooker
All home appliances

In short many more as I don’t have time to list them. All this are quality things I want to dispose. If you are ready hit me up. Note this in Abuja so only open to Abuja residents as it is
come and see, pay and pack. All goods are quality stuff.

Whatssap +234 704 687 4849
Oga I'm more interested in relocating too, kindly give me connection,thanks

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by majorbravo: 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Pochettino(f): 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
[s]
404Dev:

Get this right,

Do I buy replicas? Yes.

[/s]

So you're telling me that Nike endorses illegality because they encourage replicas of their own products.

Those 25k sneakers at Mandillas, don't you know they are replicas?
Are you saying Nike don't know where those factories are OPENLY producing them in China, Vietnam, Indonesia etc?? grin

There are many swiss replica watchmakers online OPENLY displaying replica watches. Why haven't Hublot & co sued??
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Pochettino(f): 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Teach him. I just said same up there
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Pochettino(f): 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
404Dev:

K

We accept your defeat in the hope that you learn from now on...

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Agonglo: 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
Pochettino:

Thanks for this statement.

It's bullshit.

Stop being ignorant, it's not cool at all.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Pochettino(f): 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
Agonglo:

It's bullshit.

Stop being ignorant, it's not cool at all.

Replicas aren't fake. A lot of your celebrities (foreign too) wear replicas.
Incase you don't know, high grade swiss replica wristwatches are made with solid, real stones.

How is that fake??
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by seunmarytemi(f): 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
Oluwacolded:
Hello house…. I relocated out of Nigeria last two years and I still have all my house appliances and furniture. In short I have all household items for sale in Abuja

Television
Washing machine 8
Home theatre
Ac
Gas cooker
All home appliances

In short many more as I don’t have time to list them. All this are quality things I want to dispose. If you are ready hit me up. Note this in Abuja so only open to Abuja residents as it is
come and see, pay and pack. All goods are quality stuff.

Whatssap +234 704 687 4849

Pls don't forget Juse Cargo help you ship all your foodstuffs, Parcels and personaleffects to you in diasporal

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by NoToPile: 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Thank you for the bolded, God will bless you.

I was actually very shocked seeing posts saying replica is fake.

From shoes to watches to everything that's how it is. Even in the open market everything has grade na and the seller won't even tell you and the companies producing them are aware. Price range is enough for you to even have an idea.

Oya sellers write Grade 1, grade 2, China, vietnam, USA , original original whatever on your products so we can all have some sanity on the thread angry

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Alvin007: 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
adetunjioludami:
Subtle dissing. Guy, pick a stand… come directly at me…or crack jokes! Pick one…no Dey disguise.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by TheLoanGuy: 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
Pochettino:
[s][/s]

So you're telling me that Nike endorses illegality because they encourage replicas of their own products.

Those 25k sneakers at Mandillas, don't you know they are replicas?
Are you saying Nike don't know where those factories are OPENLY producing them in China, Vietnam, Indonesia etc?? grin

There are many swiss replica watchmakers online OPENLY displaying replica watches. Why haven't Hublot & co sued??

Will you please rest?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) ... (6253) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ALABACONNECT(m), mzhazel(f) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.