Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (2727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6442128 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) ... (6262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by collele(m): 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
Thread wey we dey use catch cruise Una wan use argument spoil am...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 404Dev: 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
Pochettino:
[s][/s]

So you're telling me that Nike endorses illegality because they encourage replicas of their own products.

Those 25k sneakers at Mandillas, don't you know they are replicas?
Are you saying Nike don't know where those factories are OPENLY producing them in China, Vietnam, Indonesia etc?? grin

There are many swiss replica watchmakers online OPENLY displaying replica watches. Why haven't Hublot & co sued??

K

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/nike-partnering-with-us-customs-to-stop-counterfeit-sneakers-2021-5%3famp

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Pochettino(f): 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
TheLoanGuy:
Will you please rest?

I'm not arguing with myself. Why are you being biased??

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Akposy(m): 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
These arguments about watches are just annoying undecided

At the end of the day, my 1k watch will do the same thing (tell me time) the above 1m watches do. It's not as if they will help one manage their time well.

You guys should post clearance items biko cry

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 404Dev: 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
NoToPile:

Thank you for the bolded, God will bless you.

I was actually very shocked seeing posts saying replica is fake.

From shoes to watches to everything that's how it is. Even in the open market everything has grade na and the seller won't even tell you and the companies producing them are aware. Price range is enough for you to even have an idea.

Oya sellers write Grade 1, grade 2, China, vietnam, USA , original original whatever on your products so we can all have some sanity on the thread angry

A simple dictionary check of the word replica would prove otherwise.

If I create an original design of a shoe and use the cheapest leather available to make it and trademark the design and name, the design and name now belongs to me.

If you come along later and recreate this same design using the most expensive material available, it's a replica and a knock of the original design.

And if you sell or market it using the original name then you are selling a fake and I can take legal actions.

In this context, fake doesn't mean something that has low quality or no quality but something not made by the original and authentic manufacturers.

That is the reason why we have trademarks, copyrights, licences and the rest.

13 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 404Dev: 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
Pochettino:

You're still busy uploading trash because you are yet to get it into your thick skull that replica isn't counterfeit.

Understand that then come back & see how foolish this your comment is.
Resulting to insults to pass off your opinions is childish and I don't engage in such.

So cheers mate.

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Pochettino(f): 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
[s]
404Dev:

Resulting to insults to pass off your opinions is childish and I don't engage in such.

So cheers mate.
[/s]

Says someone that has been insulting others since.
To provide 500k Rolex as you talk na him dey cause epistle since morning.

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by NoToPile: 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
404Dev:

If I create an original design of a shoe and use the cheapest leather available to make it and trademark the design and name, the design and name now belongs to me.

If you come along later and recreate this same design using the most expensive material available, it's a replica and a knock of the original design.

And if you sell or market it using the original name then you are selling a fake and I can take legal actions.

In this context, fake doesn't mean something that has low quality or no quality but something not made by the original and authentic manufacturers.

If they are producing with the permission of the parent company is it still a fake?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Pochettino(f): 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
[s]
404Dev:

[/s]

So why hasn't Nike sued all the Vietnamese, Chinese, Indonesian factories OPENLY producing 25k Nike replica sneakers??

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Pochettino(f): 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
NoToPile:

If they are producing with the permission of the parent company is it still a fake?

Good question.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 404Dev: 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
Pochettino:
[s][/s]

Says someone that has been insulting others since.
To provide 500k Rolex as you talk na him dey cause epistle since morning.

Nonsense.
Please be advised, I was engaged in any argument with you about watches.

Like I stated earlier I don't engage in such.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Pochettino(f): 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
404Dev:

Please be advised, I was engaged in any argument with you about watches.

Like I stated earlier I don't engage in such.

Then slide out!! You don't engage in such but you dey drop screenshots & links.

Nonsense!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 404Dev: 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2021
NoToPile:

There is no way a company would give you permission to sell a replica under their brand name.

That is why those Chinese manufacturers always sell under another name closely related to the original.

Go to aliexpress and you will see.

The replicas name are very identical to the original name but not the same

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sofdoc1: 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
Yomite22:
2plots of land for sale at Agbowa Ikorodu, opposite Lagos State housing Estate

Price is 850k/plot

Phone: 07014445861
Are you sure about this price? How far from the main road and can one see the estate?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Enough of all these arguments guys!

We are into procurement and shipping from India and as you all know, when it comes to clothings, india is one of the countries to go to. Replicas doesn't really fake or counterfeit, it only means an alternative to get it cheaper.

Infact, in India they call it MASTER COPY! they have Master copy for almost all types of brands. The thing I like them for is that the seller will always state " Master copy" in their quote or advert to avoid you thinking it's original. Some won't include it as they don't expect you to think it's original with the price.

Had several conversations with them and got to know it's as if they were giving the master copy license to produce it as it's everywhere in India and they easily sells and ships it to other countries.

Working on joint importation of some nice Zara Tshirts which landing cost would be around #1200 to #1500. Below are the pictures. Tell me, which original Zara Tshirts is #1500?

Lastly, once bought some Master copy shirts for a customer and the customer confirmed it's even better and quality than the original.

Replicas doesn't mean fake guys. I will urge everyone who is advertising here to state if it's replica or original. That way, there won't be arguments.
The yellow is clone

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sofdoc1: 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
MyphoneandI:

Quite typical of a market woman.

Very uncivil and when corrected, they result to insults. I hope you heal from whatever plagues you.

I do have a few advices for you though:
1. Don’t insult people while trying to prove a point, you may be wrong and you’d end up looking like an idiot.
2. Don’t rush into conclusions on what you think is correct, make substantial findings before taking a stand.
3. This is the most difficult. When proven wrong, don’t resort to the “madman theory”. Accept your errors, learn and move on. It’d not only make you a better person, but a more knowledgeable person.

Ps. If you quote me with uncouth replies or an intent to fight, I won’t reply you. I don’t banter words with people who have either a borderline personality or the Dunning–Kruger effect, or both.

Have a great day.
Na wah.

Educated people with sound English dey nairaland o.

I greet you sir.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sofdoc1: 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
This thread is something else.

Another day, another drama.

Since the thread is no more serving its purpose, let's entertain ourselves.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fowlyansh181(m): 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
Akposy:
These arguments about watches are just annoying undecided

At the end of the day, my 1k watch will do the same thing (tell me time) the above 1m watches do. It's not as if they will help one manage their time well.

You guys should post clearance items biko cry
wanna know the worst part? Most of those arguing don’t even own or use these watches .. these maybe children..

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Pochettino(f): 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
404Dev:

There is no way a company would give you permission to sell a replica under their brand name.

That is why those Chinese manufacturers always sell under another name closely related to the original.

They produce under "Nike".
The sneakers they produce are sold all over the world and many have been sold & will be sold on this thread.

They are not in hiding. Your point again??
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Pochettino(f): 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
MyphoneandI & nickyvil we're still waiting for the 500k original Rolex you swore to provide here...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hello guys
Any update on the guy scammed of 50k
Has he gotten his money

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CsRockefeller(m): 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
Alvin007:

Subtle dissing. Guy, pick a stand… come directly at me…or crack jokes! Pick one…no Dey disguise.

grin grin grin
I don laugh tire grin

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 404Dev: 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
Pochettino:

The sneakers they produce are sold all over the world and many have been sold & will be sold on this thread.

Cheers mate.

Don't expect any more replies from me.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 404Dev: 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
iamoyindamola:
Hello guys
Any update on the guy scammed of 50k
Has he gotten his money
Last update is he needs a court order which I probably think will likely mean getting the police involved.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by NoToPile: 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
404Dev:

shocked shocked shocked

Well this replica issue has come up recently twice and in both cases the names are exactly the same as the manufacturers.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OmodavidoX(m): 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
Yomite22:
2plots of land for sale at Agbowa Ikorodu, opposite Lagos State housing Estate

Price is 850k/plot

Phone: 07014445861
Do you have all valid documents. And is the Survey plan available?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cybriz82(m): 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Enough of all these arguments guys!

We are into procurement and shipping from India and as you all know, when it comes to clothings, india is one of the countries to go to. Replicas doesn't really fake or counterfeit, it only means an alternative to get it cheaper.

Infact, in India they call it MASTER COPY! they have Master copy for almost all types of brands. The thing I like them for is that the seller will always state " Master copy" in their quote or advert to avoid you thinking it's original. Some won't include it as they don't expect you to think it's original with the price.

Had several conversations with them and got to know it's as if they were giving the master copy license to produce it as it's everywhere in India and they easily sells and ships it to other countries.

Working on joint importation of some nice Zara Tshirts which landing cost would be around #1200 to #1500. Below are the pictures. Tell me, which original Zara Tshirts is #1500?

Lastly, once bought some Master copy shirts for a customer and the customer confirmed it's even better and quality than the original.

Replicas doesn't mean fake guys. I will urge everyone who is advertising here to state if it's replica or original. That way, there won't be arguments.

Good day chairman pls where can I get semi original sneakers in bulks for resell..

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Pochettino(f): 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
404Dev:

Cheers mate.

Don't expect any more replies from me.

That's because you've been schooled. Go sleep

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Pochettino(f): 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
NoToPile:

shocked shocked shocked

Well this replica issue has come up recently twice and in both cases the names are exactly the same as the manufacturers.

No mind am.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 404Dev: 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
NoToPile:

shocked shocked shocked

And there's the illegality lies.

Sometime I got a replica Nike that was marketed as Nike by the seller but when the sneakers arrived there was no brand of Nike on it. The only thing written on it was air max.
Because Nike owns the trademark Nike and Nike air max but not the words air max.

You need an understanding of trademark laws to grasp this.

Last week a topic hit frontage about a software company sueing sterling bank for stealing their idea.

Why?

Because original ideas are trademarked to their creators.

This goes beyond shows and watches.

I am a software developer.

If I create a clone of nairaland design and all the features and maybe just change the color from green to blue and launch it under the name of nairalind (replacing the a with i) I am directly infringing on seuns copyright and can be sued if he desire.

That's why even if an artist recreates the mona lisa and makes it even better and more beautiful than the original, it would still be regarded as a fake mona lisa and if he tries to sell it as the mona lisa, what do you think would happen.

This is the last reply I would give on this replica issue.

You can spend 5 minutes googling about trademark laws and copyright infringements and all the court cases that have gone down the years.

Cheers

16 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Omcd: 6:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
Pochettino:

Those shoes cannot be sold in any country Nike has registered their trademark. If they must be sold, it must be clearly stated that they're replicas

No be everything we go dey argue for here

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) ... (6262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Daklo, Muddy18, Cool83(m), Xscape1993(m), yomi96(m), DeltaBachelor(m), Joshkid(m), SmileDance(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.