Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (2764) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6377066 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2761) (2762) (2763) (2764) (2765) (2766) (2767) ... (6229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
OnyeObodo:
Some of you shouting odolowu or Alaba upandan will make people shed premium tears.

See if you don't know a family member in Alaba, don't near that market. Even fellow Igbos suffer there.

Your greed will be used against you and you will part away with serious money. All those places are devil's dens.

E.G of Scam 1 format.

An original sony home theater of 200k will be sold to you at 50,000 naira. You will scream.. "Wow. Sellers on Nairaland are thieves." Its only after receipt must have been written and money paid, then one of them will give you one tall boy speaker from the home theater telling you its actually what you bought. You will shout and scream... For where?

A fake chairman will appear later and tell you to bring receipt. Chairman will read out receipt and tell you to read too.

When you now observe the receipt you PERSONALLY SIGNED, you will now discover that what was written on the receipt was "1 Tall boy speaker for 50,000 naira only.... Zero issues".

Remember because of greed, you were in a haste to sign and run away with a supposed quality product for low price? Because God created you a thief abi? You are looking for washing machine of 3,000? Na only you waka come?

What about iron cone and rubber cone format? What about police is coming format? What about I told you not to sell this item format? What about swapping format? Even a full Aeroplane will be swapped right in front of your eyes and you will looking like mumu.

Remember, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A FAMILY MEMBER AT ALABA, stay away from there. Better buy from the street.

Wow! Wow! Just, Wow!

I can't believe you wrote all of these - completely missing the point!

Go through the posts very well. Nobody advised anybody to buy from Alaba International. The topic was centred around buying stuffs from Warehouses importers offload wares in. What these warehouses typical sell are foreign used items, as opposed to Alaba International that mostly sells brand new items, some of which could be substandard Chinese products being passed as the real deal.

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2021
HURRY! DISTILLED WATER & ELECTROLYTES FOR SALE!!

We still set the pace the lead in distilled water production  with the quality of our distilled water..

We are still committed to giving you the best quality of distilled water in the industry..

With the commitment we have to excellence in water distillation we have been able to keep existing clients, along bringside bringing new clients on board.

We look forward to working with you also to ensure excellence in your maintenance delivery.

Our results continually speaks for us.
Resistance 0.0 (Inference- No mineral Content)
Capacitance 1.3 (Inference-Negligible Chemical composition)

Distilled water sold at #6000 (1L×12 pack)

Distilled water sold at #7000 (with free 25L Gallon)

Electrolyte at #8000 (with free 25L Gallon)

Further discount applies only to distributors with purchases above 500Litres.

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by temmyt20(m): 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
YeyeBoyfriend:
I have one for 27k, one pad, hdmi and 5games installed. It’s a month old.
slim or fat?
Games installed, any issue with console?
Ur location?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by clothingonline(m): 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
Premium designer boxers in box 3k
Turtle neck 4K
Payment on delivery within Lagos and nationwide dispatch daily

I'm on Instagram as obama_clothings. to follow my photos and videos. https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=14abjbrl88357&utm_content=gsph1yn
Order on IG this month comes with special discount.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Classyibdon: 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2021
NEW Single couch Ottoman available for pick up, kindly reach out if interested

Price: 35k

Call: 09040964769
WhatsApp: 08102402857

1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tami5: 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2021
tami5:
UChairs for urgent sale.
Price:45k slightly negotiable.
Available for pickup from 21st August 2021

Call 08028120239
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by obisite: 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
odimbannamdi:

Wow! Wow! Just, Wow!

I can't believe you wrote all of these - completely missing the point!

Go through the posts very well. Nobody advised anybody to buy from Alaba International. The topic was centred around buying stuffs from Warehouses importers offload wares in. What these warehouses typical sell are foreign used items, as opposed to Alaba International that mostly sells brand new items, some of which could be substandard Chinese products being passed as the real deal.

Oil dey your head..

I wonder where he read the advice to go Alaba and buy... grin ;
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
obisite:

Oil dey your head..

I wonder where he read the advice to go Alaba and buy... grin ;

E shock me ooo! Even though the guy passed some really good information, I was surprised that he missed the point, along with most people who referred to his post.

Truly, comprehension and understanding is an art.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Temiyato34: 5:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
Anyone wey wan go alaba international to buy anything must have 100% information of watin him wan buy , take someone wey dey familiar with the area with u or u must be street credible . have this at the back of ur mind , they hardly refund any money collected even if 20 soldiers follow u....so buy watin u get serious information about and watch while them dey pack am ....their union for there get craze too o.....its a good place if u know how to bargain ......Good guys dey dere too but na yeye pple plenty pass.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by canadaishome: 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
canadaishome:
Update!!!

Juicer is now SOLD

These are the items left

Dining set-40k Can be picked up any day before September 2

Couch- Now 40k so buyer can have some change for transportation hire. Available to Pick up September 2

Curtain set-20k 3 pairs and 1 single Available for pickup September 2

Food processor-15k available for immediate pickup

Location-Ajah

Curtain set and Food processor still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bosschinalu(m): 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
Your location and contact?

Axmondthuglife:
I have a seagate 500GB hard drive and a 2GB RAM for sale.

CPU got spoilt so I'm selling those.

Gimme 5k and they're yours.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yak(m): 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2021
michaelshodipo:
CLEARANCE SALE!!!
Plastic Table 4k
5kg Gas Cylinder with Burner 5k
Set of Pots 3k
Set of Plates, Cutleries and a Cup 3k
WhatsApp: 09091196378
Mail: shodipo.michael.ajibola@gmail.com
michaelshodipo70@gmail.com

Please ignore the time of the account

registration. We can see face to face if you are in the same location.

How do you get to Obada Oko area?
I want the plastic table
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by daddytime(m): 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2021
Classyibdon:

You mean say na Othman Dan Fodio first use this chair?

12 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MrReeseG(m): 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
daddytime:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
temmyt20:
slim or fat?
Games installed, any issue with console?
Ur location?
Ps3 fat
FIFA, Pes, wrestling etc
No issue

Location. Ogba
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by spamboot: 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

daddytime:

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cybriz82(m): 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
Temiyato34:
Anyone wey wan go alaba international to buy anything must have 100% information of watin him wan buy , take someone wey dey familiar with the area with u or u must be street credible . have this at the back of ur mind , they hardly refund any money collected even if 20 soldiers follow u....so buy watin u get serious information about and watch while them dey pack am ....their union for there get craze too o.....its a good place if u know how to bargain ......Good guys dey dere too but na yeye pple plenty pass.

But seriously if Dem no nack ur brain for Lagos..how u wan take wise abeg? What about those guy wey go see u n act like they know u from somewhere before then give u a hug .the next thing fone dn disappear.. grin

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by TheLoanGuy: 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2021
cybriz82:

But seriously if Dem no nack ur brain for Lagos..how u wan take wise abeg? What about those guy wey go see u n act like they know u from somewhere before then give u a hug .the next thing fone dn disappear.. grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy dem do am for me for Yaba, but as I just take 2 steps forward I notice say phone no dey my pocket again. I waka back to where the guy dey, but as I dey prepare to shout him just hand me my phone back.

One other stupid boy wan try am for me for my area, him talk say I help am separate fight, so he wan thank me, come dey hug my leg. I just put my hand on top my phone, make I see magic wey wan happen.

14 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Rexraph18(m): 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
I have this wrist watch for sale..
Bought it last week Friday (20th August)
Just worn once on Sunday.

Reason for sale: buyer's remorse

Price: 12k

Escrow allowed, waybill possible
Contact on signature

NB: the box is available, also extra chain that was removed to fit my hand is in the box.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by seunmarytemi(f): 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
Why do i get ban there each time i post?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ebab(m): 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
What is the best price and pls drop your contact number

Rexraph18:
I have this wrist watch for sale..
Bought it last week Friday (20th August)
Just worn once on Sunday.

Reason for sale: buyer's remorse

Price: 12k

Escrow allowed, waybill possible
Contact on signature

NB: the box is available, also extra chain that was removed to fit my hand is in the box.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Habayomie(m): 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
YeyeBoyfriend:
I have one for 27k, one pad, hdmi and 5games installed. It’s a month old.
Fat,....no!!!

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Rexraph18(m): 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
ebab:
What is the best price and pls drop your contact number

Contact is on my signature (below this post) boss
Best price na em I put there
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
theboted:
I HAVE DRINKS FOR SALE

Moët, Hennessy, Jack Daniels, Remy, Dusse, baileys, Jameson … still more

ALL 100% ORIGINAL AND RELIABLE

Selling at 20% off the market value of each drink

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY
Location is Lagos
WhatsApp me on O9031464211

Available

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kulex2k1(m): 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
Classyibdon:

Only in Abeokuta sha.... see as the thing kuku bend!!!

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ebab(m): 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
Make we deal 10k

Rexraph18:

Contact is on my signature (below this post) boss
Best price na em I put there
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jendor123: 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
canadaishome:

Couch is reduced to 40k so buyer can afford some change for transportation

Location and pix for the curtains set.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Axmondthuglife: 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
Axmondthuglife:
I have a seagate 500GB hard drive and a 2GB RAM for sale.

CPU got spoilt so I'm selling those.

Gimme 5k and they're yours.
A friend on here saw my post and texted me saying he'll buy it and that I should take it off the market.

Thank for your interest...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yusfe4real: 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
kulex2k1:

Only in Abeokuta sha.... see as the thing kuku bend!!!

The chair be like baba suwe own.. I was here when he put it at 50k lol

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Rexraph18(m): 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
ebab:
Make we deal 10k

Boss mi, do am for your boy, I have discounted it already.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ebab(m): 10:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
I know say you done try... just do ham for me... make I arrange how to get ham.

Thanks in advance boss

Rexraph18:

Boss mi, do am for your boy, I have discounted it already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2761) (2762) (2763) (2764) (2765) (2766) (2767) ... (6229) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: marketlogo, decub, maxinvile(m), Anthony223, Trojan8(m), saxwizard(m), abbey086(m), Doris4ever(m), talk2odim and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.