Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3016) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6386989 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) (3018) (3019) ... (6236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sanchez01: 5:48am On Nov 01, 2021
MyphoneandI:

Even though you're right, but fakes have grades.

There are fakes called 1:1
That's the supercopy or superclone.

Some fakes can go head on with the original.
In design? Perhaps. In feel and functionality? Obviously NO.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 6:34am On Nov 01, 2021
Sanchez01:

The said imitations are usually not expensive. The Hublot, 'Invecta', Rolex, etc knock off are originally sold in the region of 7,500 - 10k, depending on their complexities and designs. And the same thing almost goes for bags, and wears. The surge in their pricing is attributed to none of other than middlemen who understand digital marketing but have no capital and a brick and mortar shop. What they do is market on behalf of the original sellers, fulfil an order and take their cut from every sale depending on their level of greed.

Sometimes, they make nearly a 100% profit in some cases and mostly between 30%-50% in most. How do I know this? I have a direct seller of imitation watches and I periodically patronise him. I have more than 7 wrist watches and the most expensive I have ever bought is 10k; all all is Invecta. As against the price of 30k+ on this thread and on social media platforms, any wise person would know better to find a a direct seller outside of cyber space.

Imitations are not expensive at all. If you are calm and patient enough, you might even know where the sellers buy and buy directly from there if you are neck deep into them.

Your contributions here have been most valuable. Please help share your direct plug for wrist watches. We are okay with buying imitation jare.

Thanks

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by directonpc(m): 6:54am On Nov 01, 2021
Fashdeejay:
Sent you a message on WhatsApp.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mac04: 7:10am On Nov 01, 2021
Sanchez01:

The said imitations are usually not expensive. The Hublot, 'Invecta', Rolex, etc knock off are originally sold in the region of 7,500 - 10k, depending on their complexities and designs. And the same thing almost goes for bags, and wears. The surge in their pricing is attributed to none of other than middlemen who understand digital marketing but have no capital and a brick and mortar shop. What they do is market on behalf of the original sellers, fulfil an order and take their cut from every sale depending on their level of greed.

Sometimes, they make nearly a 100% profit in some cases and mostly between 30%-50% in most. How do I know this? I have a direct seller of imitation watches and I periodically patronise him. I have more than 7 wrist watches and the most expensive I have ever bought is 10k; all all is Invecta. As against the price of 30k+ on this thread and on social media platforms, any wise person would know better to find a a direct seller outside of cyber space.

Imitations are not expensive at all. If you are calm and patient enough, you might even know where the sellers buy and buy directly from there if you are neck deep into them.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sanchez01: 7:18am On Nov 01, 2021
odimbannamdi:

Your contributions here have been most valuable. Please help share your direct plug for wrist watches. We are okay with buying imitation jare.

Thanks
0813 301 6644.

His name is Dan and he is based in Enugu. You can chat ask him to snap the ones he has and ask to send down after paying him. Mention me when you have done that. I'll notify him not to misuse the opportunity. Generally, he is a good fellow and I have known him for years.

Modified

I just called him to share the update and he said he was in Lagos two weeks ago. And that he'd be coming again in about three weeks. His family lives in Ikorodu. If you can wait, you can call him and make an arrangement. That way, he'll bring all the ones he has to you and you can pick and pay on the spot. I'll be buying around the same time as well. I recommend waiting for him to be in Lagos.

18 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bolyjay: 7:29am On Nov 01, 2021
All 3
iamoyindamola:

Each or all
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Betnomore: 7:38am On Nov 01, 2021
Still available

Betnomore:
Used for less than 3 months. Very good KRK ROKIT 5 G4 studio monitor at affordable price. Kindly quote or mention me for more info. Location is Ikorodu, Lagos.
Price is 140k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Adesquare2(f): 8:03am On Nov 01, 2021
Thank you very much. Please, does he sell female wristwatches too?
Sanchez01:

0813 301 6644.

His name is Dan and he is based in Enugu. You can chat ask him to snap the ones he has and ask to send down after paying him. Mention me when you have done that. I'll notify him not to misuse the opportunity. Generally, he is a good fellow and I have known him for years.

Modified

I just called him to share the update and he said he was in Lagos two weeks ago. And that he'd be coming again in about three weeks. His family lives in Ikorodu. If you can wait, you can call him and make an arrangement. That way, he'll bring all the ones he has to you and you can pick and pay on the spot. I'll be buying around the same time as well. I recommend waiting for him to be in Lagos.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sanchez01: 8:20am On Nov 01, 2021
Adesquare2:
Thank you very much. Please, does he sell female wristwatches too?
Yes, he does.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Qtsnow(m): 9:15am On Nov 01, 2021
Sanchez01:

Boss, I would like to patronize your seller for personal use. If you don't mind, kindly share your email or contact possibly so I can reach you. Thanks in anticipation
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by africo13610(m): 9:16am On Nov 01, 2021
Hello all.....I need the following items:
1) Scan frost gas cooker(wood)-should be neat as new
2)Sitting room chairs and pillows
3)Wardrobe
4)Curtain
5)Bed frame 6by 4.
If you have this items, kindly quote me.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shobbyxi(m): 9:44am On Nov 01, 2021
bolyjay:
3 Used PS4 wireless controller for sale.
Price:12k
Whatsapp contact:08116371322
12k for the 3?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kaymax2222: 9:57am On Nov 01, 2021
Hp Envy M6 A10-5750 quad core with max turbo up to 3.2ghz. 8gb 1T, size 15.6 inches for sale. Very good for gaming too
Location lagos

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shobbyxi(m): 10:18am On Nov 01, 2021
AIN Deal!

PS4 500gb
Comes with a Camo pad might need replacement
FIFA 21+Red Dead II
120k OBO

Escrow Allowed

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dollarnaira: 10:31am On Nov 01, 2021
Some of you will post pictures tire.
Keep saying "contact me for prices".
Post pics and prices here,hian...

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fattprince(m): 10:39am On Nov 01, 2021
Fixed

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GracedVictory: 10:59am On Nov 01, 2021
Used moveable standing air-conditioner in good condition just needs gas refill.

Price: 25,000 negotiable

Location - Abulegba egba

Reason: got a new one

Modified----- The pictures are for the detectives

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AyarmBoye(m): 11:08am On Nov 01, 2021
Ceiling fan and industrial fans needed ASAP..... please if you have
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sanchez01: 11:25am On Nov 01, 2021
Qtsnow:

Boss, I would like to patronize your seller for personal use. If you don't mind, kindly share your email or contact possibly so I can reach you. Thanks in anticipation
I shared his contact details here: https://www.nairaland.com/3589456/house-clearance-sales-come-here/3015#107232079

If you are in Enugu at the moment, I am sure you can meet up with him and close the deal. If you are in Lagos, you can conclude with him ahead. He'll be in Lagos in three weeks time.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tbred: 11:36am On Nov 01, 2021
Genuine 4 plots of Land for sale in Ibadan

FREE FROM GOVERNMENT ACQUISITION

•Price : 700 Thousand Per Plot (Slightly Negotiable)
•Topography: Flat Land
•Verifiable Documents: Land Agreements/ Deed of Assignment, Survey.
•Link Roads : Akala Express,Elebu, Kuola , Apata Bembo, and more connecting roads.

You are welcome to verify all documents for authenticity.

Available for Site inspection.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ayinke93(f): 11:43am On Nov 01, 2021
Kaymax2222:
Hp Envy M6 A10-5750 quad core with max turbo up to 3.2ghz. 8gb 1T, size 15.6 inches for sale. 100k
Your number?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by TUBLEZ(m): 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
Deathtk:
30k is it going
35K last
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GRACEGLORY: 12:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GracedVictory: 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
Home clearance sale

Brand new baby bath set: #4000
Brand new baby mattress with net and pillows: #7000
Brabd new Crown star electric cooker/hot plate: #3000
Brand new Picasso cooking pot set-10pieces #6000
stabilizer-blue gate: #15000
Moveable standing air conditioner: #20,000

Reason: relocation.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kaymax2222: 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ayinke93:

Your number?
08one. 09149732
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Betnomore: 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
Dem don dey post again with new moniker. If una like make una no do due diligence. A word is enough for the wise grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Blackfriday: 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
fattprince:
Hisense WSJA551 5.0kg Washing Machine is up for grab. Just one year old. No fault. Still very new like when it was bought one year ago. Going for 32k. 2years warranty is still valid for it. Slightly negotiable. Receipt available. More pictures and even a video of it available for more prove. Only serious buyer shud contact me. Location is Akure but can easily be waybill to any state of your choice.
My WhatsApp link below
Click
http://.us/w/?c=a6c880

If you can waybill it to me first thing tomorrow to Ibadan, let me know so I can chat u up for negotiation. Thank you
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by saxwizard(m): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2021
For sale

Tecno pouvoir 4 pro
Condition New
6gb/128gb
Price 80k
Location Ibadan

08182941028 for more details

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by adedejis2: 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
IsiahOla:

Interested.
But I'm in Lagos
I don't think the guy is serious about selling. He keeps showing up online but not responding to messages
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by drunkpunk(m): 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
Car Refrigerator for sale.
Price: N14,999.

Call/WhatsApp: 08033170403.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by horlajide: 12:55pm On Nov 01, 2021
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
Sanchez01:

In design? Perhaps. In feel and functionality? Obviously NO.

A demonstration perhaps?

If you're in Lagos, I can give you the 110k airpods pro and the supercopy of 30k.

If you can spot any difference, you can keep them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) (3018) (3019) ... (6236) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: prikato, highmey(m), busar(m), moremuch1(m), anthonyuncle(m), teresafaith, Daviewonder(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.