Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,356 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3017) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6387766 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) (3018) (3019) (3020) ... (6237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Xmen149(m): 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
GracedVictory:
Used moveable standing air-conditioner in good condition just needs gas refill.

Price: 25,000 negotiable

Reason: got a new one

Is this not the same aircooler that caused problems here . And your account just got registered.

People should be careful sha

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chelseamann(m): 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
[s]Foreign Used Toyota Corolla 2010
Automatic Transmission
4v Engine
First Body
Chilling AC
Everything works perfectly
3M (asking price)[/s]

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2021
Betnomore:
Dem don dey post again with new moniker. If una like make una no do due diligence. A word is enough for the wise grin
Abeg mention the moniker make we they at alert

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GracedVictory: 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
Xmen149:

Is this not the same aircooler that caused problems here . And your account just got registered.

People should be careful sha

Since you are so concerned, I think you should take the time to do your findings and not just "talk"

Don't ruin my sale or impugn my integrity with a careless observation derived from an assumption.

Please let's be guided.

No hard feelings.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by IsiahOla: 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
adedejis2:
I don't think the guy is serious about selling. He keeps showing up online but not responding to messages
I think so too.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fattprince(m): 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
Blackfriday:

If you can waybill it to me first thing tomorrow to Lagos, let me know so I can chat u up for negotiation. Thank you

I can waybill to Lagos tomorrow morning. Chat me up.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Xmen149(m): 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
GracedVictory:

Since you are so concerned, I think you should take the time to do your findings and not just "talk"

Don't ruin my sale or impugn my integrity with a careless observation derived from an assumption.

Please let's be guided.

No hard feelings.

It's observation not conviction which means you get shots to clear your self

Now you just got one shot to clarify your self(including full pictures of your wares not the screen grab croped image there) and you wasted it on attack.

We are putting you on watch list for now including that guy repeatedly posting dirty couch here with no price ..they will now start telling people different locations on phone.

Uncle if you have problem with your main account name the account let's check it out.
If you can't clear your self with reasons I pity who go miss step for the matter

15 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Xmen149(m): 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Abeg mention the moniker make we they at alert

I just did,.I wonder why we see things and don't point it out only to join those crying from its aftermath later

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
Xmen149:

I just did,.I wonder why we see things and don't point it out only to join those crying from its aftermath later
Good job bro
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2021
Blackfriday:

If you can waybill it to me first thing tomorrow to Lagos, let me know so I can chat u up for negotiation. Thank you
I don’t know why I feel like telling you this but please use escrow , or pay on delivery , just a gut feeling , not saying seller is fishy ..

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2021
MyphoneandI:

A demonstration perhaps?

If you're in Lagos, I can give you the 110k airpods pro and the supercopy of 30k.

If you can spot any difference, you can keep them.
I can … H1 chip ..
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Iyajelili(f): 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
GracedVictory:
Used moveable standing air-conditioner in good condition just needs gas refill.

Price: 25,000 negotiable

Reason: got a new one
Post your location and 3 different pictures of the AC

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dipoloti: 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
But why he dey pain u say dey no put price, if dem go buy pple go buy, I can't count the items have sold on this thread without putting a price. We all have different ways and strategies of selling my bruva. Anything u like or feel about pple post is ur headache continue dey use panadol for am. shocked
Xmen149:

It's observation not conviction which means you get shots to clear your self

Now you just got one shot to clarify your self(including full pictures of your wares not the screen grab croped image there) and you wasted it on attack.

We are putting you on watch list for now including that guy repeatedly posting dirty couch here with no price ..they will now start telling people different locations on phone.

Uncle if you have problem with your main account name the account let's check it out.
If you can't clear your self with reasons I pity who go miss step for the matter
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by emmanuelbrown26: 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
Pls house I still need gas cylinder 6kg to augment the one I hv
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CypressHill2020: 2:36pm On Nov 01, 2021
Buy this and you'd get a free Paramount+ account as a bonus for your movies, shows, Italian Serie A, European Champions league and Europa league for the football buffs.

CypressHill2020:
Entertainment you love. With a little help from Google.

Enjoy amazing 4K UHD content from your favorite apps (Netflix, Hulu, Prime video, HBOMax, Sling TV, Paramount+, DAZN, Peacock TV, Fubo TV, and lots more) with the Chromecast with Google TV.

It plugs into the HDMI port on your TV and connects to your Wi-Fi network to provide access to a variety of apps via the onboard Android TV operating system. It supports 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) resolution at 60 Hz, HDR10, HDR10+ and Dolby Vision formats to provide a vibrant and stunning picture quality. The Google Assistant is built-in to provide simple voice search with the included voice remote control.

Key features
Chromecast built-in
HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision Support
4K / 60 Hz Output
Dual-Band Wi-Fi 5 Connectivity
Operating system - Android TV OS

What's in the box?
Chromecast with Google TV (used)
Power cable
Power adapter
Voice remote
2 AAA batteries

Price: 33k

Call/WhatsApp/Telegram 0.7.0.5.8.3.1.8.6.5.0
Location is Gbagada, Lagos

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lashout1: 2:37pm On Nov 01, 2021
Poopypants:
I don’t know why I feel like telling you this but please use escrow , or pay on delivery , just a gut feeling , not saying seller is fishy ..

I share same feelings with you.

Escrow very sacrosanct.

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Southboy(m): 2:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
fattprince:
Hisense WSJA551 5.0kg Washing Machine is up for grab. Just one year old. No fault. Still very new like when it was bought one year ago. Going for 32k. 2years warranty is still valid for it. Slightly negotiable. Receipt available. More pictures and even a video of it available for more prove. Only serious buyer shud contact me. Location is Akure but can easily be waybill to any state of your choice.
My WhatsApp link below
Click
http://.us/w/?c=a6c880
Guyz be wary of this seller. He is definitely a Scammer

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Qtsnow(m): 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
Sanchez01:

I shared his contact details here: https://www.nairaland.com/3589456/house-clearance-sales-come-here/3015#107232079

If you are in Enugu at the moment, I am sure you can meet up with him and close the deal. If you are in Lagos, you can conclude with him ahead. He'll be in Lagos in three weeks time.

Good the contact thanks a bunch
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pinkyruledworld(m): 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
Samsung s10 x2
Foreign Used
8GB/128GB
Orange and White
Squeaky Clean
No Crack
Phone Only

[s]Samsung S10e
6GB/128GB
Prism Blue
Squeaky Clean
No Crack
Phone Only
98k[/s]

Whatsapp 08169699225
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
Strong and sturdy steel shoe rack, multi-layer. Will last for years
Ikeja

WhatsApp Only 08133056804

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
LG refrigerator
Well used
Akute

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
Thermocool generator Bobo Electric series 2500
Mende-Maryland

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Xmen149(m): 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
dipoloti:
But why he dey pain u say dey no put price, if dem go buy pple go buy, I can't count the items have sold on this thread without putting a price. We all have different ways and strategies of selling my bruva. Anything u like or feel about pple post is ur headache continue dey use panadol for am. shocked

Lol,. someone that just finished fighting and passing where they are discussing about torn cloth will surely look all over his body.

Las las na person wey blind fall you go run am on.. continue

15 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
4.5*6 bedframe
6*4 bedframe and mattress
6*6 bedframe and mattress

Ikeja

WhatsApp only 08133056804
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2021
1.5hp Medea AC
Like new
Low current friendly

80k last
Surulere

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fattprince(m): 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
Southboy:
Guyz be wary of this seller. He is definitely a Scammer
Yes. But did he scam you?
I've changed my password though. He is a scam. He's the one asking people to come for loan. He is using my account though I've changed my password.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Chelsy94: 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
RELOCATION SALES!!!

1. 3 Seater sofa couch……… 15k (used)

2. 6 steps Ladder (Used) Very good condition… 28k

Please Only interested clients

I don’t do delivery, you can arrange delivery yourself

For More Information 0.8.0.3.0.9.6.6.9.9.3./ 0.8.1.1.6.8.8.2.1.6.9

Location is Agungi Lekki

Thanks

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fineboynl(m): 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:
Pls house I still need gas cylinder 6kg to augment the one I hv
where is your location? I have two 6kg, one very new and the other new but painted. But I will not waybill it. That's why I am asking your location.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toks157: 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
Tiger generator available for sales.

Issue: None. Needs servicing as it has been left unused for a very long time.

Price: 10k firm.

WhatsApp: 09059669216

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Southboy(m): 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
fattprince:

Yes. But did he scam you?
I've changed my password though. He is a scam. He's the one asking people to come for loan. He is using my account though I've changed my password.
No he didn't scam me. I saw pass all his antics

(1) (2) (3) ... (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) (3018) (3019) (3020) ... (6237) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jef4u, readerschairman, Ulrich01(m), emeraldlife, waleco2008, Segun2222, 4djustnation, lexini, gsparks01(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.