Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6393371 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3157) (3158) (3159) (3160) (3161) (3162) (3163) ... (6239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by directonpc(m): 7:06am On Dec 09, 2021
You can list some of the stuff you sell here on whodeysell.com.ng
smiley
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dearygally: 7:12am On Dec 09, 2021
zuraking:
I see people like you in category of people that abuse power because u think you know the law, my dear, you are just dumb and full with empty threats Just like a normal Nigerian.

"Police don't recover debt" in Nigeria constitution and they will bill you and also bill the person you reported therefore at the end of the day u will be on a big loss.

Using army is also illegal and you guys will be screaming online when big men use it on poor people but you are planning the same.

If you are a big man with lot of law enforcement officers as u have been bragging, then you should have walked down to LG shop and buy new refrigerator.

deargally or whatever your name is, sometimes, the ball isn't in your court and u have to thread with caution to avoid you being Marked a fraudster. There are ways u can handle a customer who has bought goods of over 200k from you. Even if you don't know the refrigerator won't work, it's still your full responsibility to sort it out with the buyer. sometimes you win and sometimes you lose in business. Don't look down on anyone like they can't do nothing because u are hiding on the back of internet. It takes just few minutes for those Abba kyari SARS guys to track your location and deal with your ass be it man or woman. So kindly respect yourself and clear your customer from this mess.
@ zuraking I am not hiding almost everyone that has bought things from me knows my house..
I understand that it's business and sometimes truly you lose some...he has come online and said all sort but here's my side if the story;
Truly the said freezer was working perfectly before I went to the client's house and pick it, I tested it and emptied it myself and even did a video before I moved it....fast forward to somedays after it was delivered he called and said its chilling but not freezing....then

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 7:16am On Dec 09, 2021
incogni2o:

Come down with your price if you want fast sale.
for LG low power starter ac? am the first and only user bought it brand new in 2019, never been fixed, not even gas top up, well come pick it up if you’re with 80k today
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dearygally: 7:20am On Dec 09, 2021
I have shown up at the police station and we were asked to go and resolve...I sent my delivery man witha technican and they confirmed the same issue so we estimated 25k for repairs and initially was to pay 15k ot of the 25k...that same day had 12k in my account and I forwarded 10k to him waiting to receive funds so I can balance up the next day and in 10mins he reverted the 10k to me...

He notified me he was coming to the station on Tuesday and I said no problem I would clear my activities for the day to present and moments later he said it will be Wednesday and I communicated that I wouldn't be available that we should reschedule but he said he would do what he would do

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dearygally: 7:27am On Dec 09, 2021
I have refused to exchange words or be aggressive not because of age factor but because he is a customer no matter what ....he has slandered me and threatened but I want him to please himself all through...he goes about saying my BOYFRIEND called and very soon he will provide the boyfriend I introduced to him...he knows my house and I have sold him very good deals so far...so he knows I am not hiding but I know my rights and I am coughing out whatever the money on my own cos the seller stand on the fact that the freezer was working perfectly well which I know it was

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Praxtech: 7:41am On Dec 09, 2021
dearygally:
I have refused to exchange words or be aggressive not because of age factor but because he is a customer no matter what ....he has slandered me and threatened but I want him to please himself all through...you goes about saying my BOYFRIEND called and very soon he will provide the boyfriend I introduced to him...he knows my house and I have sold him very good deals so far...so he knows I am not hiding but I know my rights and I am coughing out whatever the money on my own cos the seller stand on the fact that the freezer was working perfectly well which I kn.ow it was
My dear, go and fix the freezer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Timekeeper: 7:46am On Dec 09, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

I'm bidding 100 naira

Bwahahahaha grin grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Praxtech: 7:46am On Dec 09, 2021
xld07:
Hello all.

I promised I would share all went down with myself and a particular seller (deargall.y) who sold to me a terrible refrigerator and claimed she was sure that 'it was working perfectly'.

Out of respect to the police officers who have been kind enough to talk me into being patient, I would not share tonight. She has been marked for arrest on Friday if she fails to turn up (as she didn't show up today on the premise that she is busy).

I am itching on passing this on to the military to handle her the best way they know how to. Unfortunately, I left the station today with the OC who was present the first day the case was presented, having talked me down into not doing anything but come again on Friday..

I will wait until then...
You need your freezer. Let her fix it. That should be your only way out as she's been a very good supplier to you. Deargallly kindly do the needful. Send the money or get the technician to fix it for him. Just give us the timeline and we'll monitor from here. So we can all be happy.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Timekeeper: 7:48am On Dec 09, 2021
dearygally:
I have refused to exchange words or be aggressive not because of age factor but because he is a customer no matter what ....he has slandered me and threatened but I want him to please himself all through...he goes about saying my BOYFRIEND called and very soon he will provide the boyfriend I introduced to him...he knows my house and I have sold him very good deals so far...so he knows I am not hiding but I know my rights and I am coughing out whatever the money on my own cos the seller stand on the fact that the freezer was working perfectly well which I know it was

Dear girl, pls kindly have that stuff fixed for him.. Like he said, u guys have transacted over 200k worth of goods......

He trusted you... If you are in his condition, I'm sure u will do more than this..... No one wud love to be a victim of this kind of thing.

Kindly find a way to fix the fridge for him

God bless you

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Rollsnjaguar(m): 7:56am On Dec 09, 2021
dearygally:

I think you should try and investigate what the issue with the fridge is. I have bought a fridge from someone here before not knowing that the fridge cannot work without a stabiliser. It was until I got a stabiliser before I started enjoying the fridge. Sometimes some of this thing may not be a serious issue, if we can drop our ego and find out what the real issue with the fridge is.

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SafetyPlug(m): 8:12am On Dec 09, 2021
Maybe it was the way the refrigerator was carried on transit that affected it.

I hope things work out fine for both parties.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DaCharis2016: 8:15am On Dec 09, 2021
Mzflexydeeva:
Kiddies footwear
How much is the loafers, size 27?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mosak(m): 8:17am On Dec 09, 2021
xld07:

There is a saying that the dumbest of

It is easier for fools to stand...

It is okay to not comment or blame someone when you haven't walked in their shoes. Please, don't be an idiot.

Do you have to refer to insult before you can pass/narrate your message (even though u dey vex).
Let be careful with our choice of words. No b everybody be pikin for this forum. Shalom

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by TimeArena(f): 8:33am On Dec 09, 2021
Luxury mechanical Patek Philippe
Sales price:43k

Available as seen
Comes in a box
Nationwide express delivery

Call or WhatsApp

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by zuraking(m): 8:57am On Dec 09, 2021
mosak:

Do you have to refer to insult before you can pass/narrate your message (even though u dey vex).
Let be careful with our choice of words. No b everybody be pikin for this forum. Shalom
xld07 is an ediot if he can reply me with insults. He is just making empty threats and people like him can't do more than a dead rat.

There are ways to fix things and it should be done politely. The police he is screaming can even lock him up for buying a stolen fridge if dearygally can play the game wink yes! This is Nigeria where we have stupidd police who are uneducated and are only after how to make money from citizens.

Dearygally, please kindly reach out to the main owner for a possible solution. Clear your name not because of today but because of your future business here on nairaland. Money hard to see these days abeg.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Iyajelili(f): 9:10am On Dec 09, 2021
zuraking:
xld07 is an ediot if he can reply me with insults. He is just making empty threats and people like him can't do more than a dead rat.

There are ways to fix things and it should be done politely. The police he is screaming can even lock him up for buying a stolen fridge if dearygally can play the game wink yes! This is Nigeria where we have stupidd police who are uneducated and are only after how to make money from citizens.

Dearygally, please kindly reach out to the main owner for a possible solution. Clear your name not because of today but because of your future business here on nairaland. Money hard to see these days abeg.
But you insulted him first now. Meaning you can't take what you say to others

30 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:10am On Dec 09, 2021
A lot of household items available for sale.
I'll gradually post these items and their prices.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dearygally: 9:41am On Dec 09, 2021
Wardrobe 35k
Tv console 20k
Center rug 15k
Wooden dinning 45k

Ketu

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OneNigeria1960(f): 9:58am On Dec 09, 2021
xld07:

There is a saying that the dumbest of souls will always be quick to claim they are different when things go sideways.

Most would have done worse in my position long ago.

1. How would you react to a seller who arrogantly tells you to involve every law enforcement agency you know?

2. How would you react to a seller who tells you nothing will happen?

3. How would you respond to a seller whom you believe you are older than but tells your fiancee who reached to her to let you do your worse and refers to you as stubborn?

4. How would you refer to a seller who ignorantly threatens you that the initial owner would 'lawyer up' when you never paid and had no dealing with the individual all because she doesn't want to take responsibility?

5. How would you react to an arrogant seller who tells you the bad item sold is non refundable?

6. How would you react if you bought a freezer only for your living room to be filled with a major gas leak from the pipes but still tells you damaged it when three (including hers) different technicians confirm otherwise?

7. How would you respond if after a few days, you learn the freezer you bought has been heavily tampered with and it would take N25,000 to fix the fault with a caveat that the compressor would go bad anytime soon, which means an additional money will be spent AGAIN?

8. How would you react if after all of these, the seller freely does her business on here without an atom of resolution towards your case?

It is easier for fools to stand in exalted places and blame me for gross abuse of power. True, the police don't recover debt but what you fail to understand is that this is not a debt. This is a 100% civil case and not one involving debt recovery.

It is okay to not comment or blame someone when you haven't walked in their shoes. Please, don't be an idiot.

Bro, if you have narrated what went down between you and the seller since you promised to, I'm sure the poster you responded to will not type what he typed.

You've dragged this matter enough and the suspense is making it lose its taste already.

Brief the house and let those that have one or two things to input/advise do so.

This is not to say you should halt any action/plans you're already into. And again, I'll advise you keep the action(s) you're taking out of the cyber space. Because you're pre informing her of your move. It's good you catch her unaware.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 404Dev: 9:58am On Dec 09, 2021
dearygally:
I have shown up at the police station and we were asked to go and resolve...I sent my delivery man witha technican and they confirmed the same issue so we estimated 25k for repairs and initially was to pay 15k ot of the 25k...that same day had 12k in my account and I forwarded 10k to him waiting to receive funds so I can balance up the next day and in 10mins he reverted the 10k to me...

He notified me he was coming to the station on Tuesday and I said no problem I would clear my activities for the day to present and moments later he said it will be Wednesday and I communicated that I wouldn't be available that we should reschedule but he said he would do what he would do
If you sent the 10k to him hoping to balance the payments for the repair later, what was his reason for rejecting and reverting it to you.

If you have the funds available now, I will advice best you get a technician yourself, meet up and get the issue with the freezer sorted out.

It's a lot quicker to destroy a good reputation than it is to build one

And remember, people would always first remember that one bad deal that didn't go well rather than the 100s others that were perfectly executed.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chuksp09(m): 10:01am On Dec 09, 2021
Redmi 10
4gbram
128gbrom
Barely 2months old
Screen just got cracked recently, but still functions fine.
58k negotiable...
Lagos..

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 404Dev: 10:02am On Dec 09, 2021
zuraking:
I see people like you in category of people that abuse power because u think you know the law, my dear, you are just dumb and full with empty threats Just like a normal Nigerian.

"Police don't recover debt" in Nigeria constitution and they will bill you and also bill the person you reported therefore at the end of the day u will be on a big loss.

Using army is also illegal and you guys will be screaming online when big men use it on poor people but you are planning the same.

If you are a big man with lot of law enforcement officers as u have been bragging, then you should have walked down to LG shop and buy new refrigerator.

deargally or whatever your name is, sometimes, the ball isn't in your court and u have to thread with caution to avoid you being Marked a fraudster. There are ways u can handle a customer who has bought goods of over 200k from you. Even if you don't know the refrigerator won't work, it's still your full responsibility to sort it out with the buyer. sometimes you win and sometimes you lose in business. Don't look down on anyone like they can't do nothing because u are hiding on the back of internet. It takes just few minutes for those Abba kyari SARS guys to track your location and deal with your ass be it man or woman. So kindly respect yourself and clear your customer from this mess.
Well said, the money he would spend on the police + military could be more than enough to fix the freezer minus all the stress involved.

Since the seller has already shown interest in working together to do the repair,s, why revert the 10k sent?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by system000001(m): 10:03am On Dec 09, 2021
barule:
Lg home theater forsale
One big speaker faulty
Whtsap 08081333882

Highest bidder
give me ur price
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OneNigeria1960(f): 10:06am On Dec 09, 2021
dearygally:

@ zuraking I am not hiding almost everyone that has bought things from me knows my house..
I understand that it's business and sometimes truly you lose some...he has come online and said all sort but here's my side if the story;
Truly the said freezer was working perfectly before I went to the client's house and pick it, I tested it and emptied it myself and even did a video before I moved it....fast forward to somedays after it was delivered he called and said its chilling but not freezing....then

Madam, why do you have his phone number on display?

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by aboyaji(m): 10:19am On Dec 09, 2021
chuksp09:
Redmi 10
4gbram
128gbrom
Barely 2months old
Screen just got cracked recently, but still functions fine.
58k negotiable...

Where is your location and contact?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 10:20am On Dec 09, 2021
Brand new Nexus microwave for sale

Features;
capacity: 20l
Color: black
power: 700w,
Long lasting manual control.
defrost function
overheat protection
easy to use
Modest power consumption

Description:
The Nexus 20 Ltr Microwave Grill NX-9201 is a necessity in every home. It is energy efficient, durable and so easy to use. This microwave comes with 7 auto menu, it can be used to warm, heat or defrost food items too. The microwave comes with a grill at 1000W grill power. It also features a 700W microwave output and a microwave frequency of 2450MHz. It has a defrost setting, a kitchen timer
and a glass.

Fixed Price:55,000 42,000

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL ONLY:: 081-350-31951

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Iyajelili(f): 10:21am On Dec 09, 2021
OneNigeria1960:

Madam, why do you have his phone number on display?
Vindictive behavior now.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by owolabi5: 10:22am On Dec 09, 2021
,✅ Lagos Plate Number

✅ Change of Ownership

✅ Dealer Plate Number

✅ Renewal of Vehicle Particulars

Call: 08033539981

WhatsApp : 08182880902

carpapers.com.ng

Office Address:

Ministry of Transportation

VIO OFFICE

OWODE ONIRIN BUS STOP 

OPPOSITE OWODE ONIRIN MARKET

ALONG IKORODU ROAD

LAGOS
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by system000001(m): 10:24am On Dec 09, 2021
DBlackCeazer:
A lot of household items available for sale.
I'll gradually post these items and their prices.
how much?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chuksp09(m): 10:26am On Dec 09, 2021
aboyaji:

Where is your location and contact?
Updated...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 10:28am On Dec 09, 2021
Niom:
2,000kva Super master Stabilizer.

Price: 12k (Last)

Still available? And location?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 10:38am On Dec 09, 2021
WE BUY DEAD / SCRAP BATTERIES!!!

We also buy off scrap/dead deep cycle batteries from any state to Lagos (Terms & Condition applies) ..

12v 200a .... N20,000
12v 150a.....N15,000
12v 100a.......N10,000
2v 500a ......N6,000

If outside Lagos state , send the scrap batteries to your nearby Lagos park & get your payment alert immediately after confirmatory remarks from me with the transport company manager / secretary or driver.

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

(1) (2) (3) ... (3157) (3158) (3159) (3160) (3161) (3162) (3163) ... (6239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 100FIX1, Onexmk(m), Djdamian(m), Obviouslyblunt, oluxmondd2, readerschairman and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.