Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6436249 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3158) (3159) (3160) (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) ... (6261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sanchez01: 10:48am On Dec 09, 2021
mosak:

Do you have to refer to insult before you can pass/narrate your message (even though u dey vex).
Let be careful with our choice of words. No b everybody be pikin for this forum. Shalom
The fellow insulted him first nau... Your problem is his response, not the way Zura addressed or insulted him? You people should not bully him, please.

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 09, 2021
xld07:
Hello all.

I promised I would share all went down with myself and a particular seller (deargall.y) who sold to me a terrible refrigerator and claimed she was sure that 'it was working perfectly'.

Out of respect to the police officers who have been kind enough to talk me into being patient, I would not share tonight. She has been marked for arrest on Friday if she fails to turn up (as she didn't show up today on the premise that she is busy).

I am itching on passing this on to the military to handle her the best way they know how to. Unfortunately, I left the station today with the OC who was present the first day the case was presented, having talked me down into not doing anything but come again on Friday.

I will wait until then...

Albeit I always campaign for peace, but don’t be played for a fool.

There are three sides to every story. Your side, their side and the truth.

If you’re sure you’re closer to the truth, then go to an area command. If you’re at a divisional police station, you’re wasting your time. If you have the resources to involve the military, do it. Nigeria is a lawless place and you shouldn’t feel bad about it since you’re trying to be safe and not bully anyone.

There are two ways to convince someone, there’s reason and then there’s persuasion. If a person is being unreasonable (as most Nigerians are) then don’t feel guilty persuading them.

Most people on here are picking on your methods and your words but nobody is offering a solution. I have been in your position before and know how it feels like. Do what you have to do.

Ps. This is not an advise, I’m just saying.
Also I’m not supporting either party, I just feel like most people on here are picking on you.

12 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by feminineA: 11:07am On Dec 09, 2021
DBlackCeazer:
A lot of household items available for sale.
I'll gradually post these items and their prices.
The bed plus mattress is how much plus your location?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Zino1011(m): 11:11am On Dec 09, 2021
zuraking:
xld07 is an ediot if he can reply me with insults. He is just making empty threats and people like him can't do more than a dead rat.

There are ways to fix things and it should be done politely. The police he is screaming can even lock him up for buying a stolen fridge if dearygally can play the game wink yes! This is Nigeria where we have stupidd police who are uneducated and are only after how to make money from citizens.

Dearygally, please kindly reach out to the main owner for a possible solution. Clear your name not because of today but because of your future business here on nairaland. Money hard to see these days abeg.
U called him “dumb “

15 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Adejuliet(f): 11:22am On Dec 09, 2021
Drink or pass?

�ORGANIC
TASTY✅
REFRESHING ✅
❌ Preservatives
❌ ADDITIVES
Call/Whatsall: 07060926300

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Moda1: 11:29am On Dec 09, 2021
I laugh in swahili . U dont go against the law by involving soldier in a civil matter unless ur target wants to let u go scout free. A friend hv sued for fundamental right infringement on a case for a client bringing a soldlier to arrest and detain him at the barracks without his consent . The case is in court as i speak awaiting judgement as demand is 100m . Now the guy in question is running halter scatter begging with 3m so he wont be charged by the court.So be ware or else u might use ur hand and flip ur case immediately u involve Army official in a civil matter
MyphoneandI:

Albeit I always campaign for peace, but don’t be played for a fool.

There are three sides to every story. Your side, their side and the truth.

If you’re sure you’re closer to the truth, then go to an area command. If you’re at a divisional police station, you’re wasting your time. If you have the resources to involve the military, do it. Nigeria is a lawless place and you shouldn’t feel bad about it since you’re trying to be safe and not bully anyone.

There are two ways to convince someone, there’s reason and then there’s persuasion. If a person is being unreasonable (as most Nigerians are) then don’t feel guilty persuading them.

Most people on here are picking on your methods and your words but nobody is offering a solution. I have been in your position before and know how it feels like. Do what you have to do.

Ps. This is not an advise, I’m just saying.
Also I’m not supporting either party, I just feel like most people on here are picking on you.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dollarnaira: 11:31am On Dec 09, 2021
xld07:

There is a saying that the dumbest of souls will always be quick to claim they are different when things go sideways.

Most would have done worse in my position long ago.

1. How would you react to a seller who arrogantly tells you to involve every law enforcement agency you know?

2. How would you react to a seller who tells you nothing will happen?

3. How would you respond to a seller whom you believe you are older than but tells your fiancee who reached to her to let you do your worse and refers to you as stubborn?

4. How would you refer to a seller who ignorantly threatens you that the initial owner would 'lawyer up' when you never paid and had no dealing with the individual all because she doesn't want to take responsibility?

5. How would you react to an arrogant seller who tells you the bad item sold is non refundable?

6. How would you react if you bought a freezer only for your living room to be filled with a major gas leak from the pipes but still tells you damaged it when three (including hers) different technicians confirm otherwise?

7. How would you respond if after a few days, you learn the freezer you bought has been heavily tampered with and it would take N25,000 to fix the fault with a caveat that the compressor would go bad anytime soon, which means an additional money will be spent AGAIN?

8. How would you react if after all of these, the seller freely does her business on here without an atom of resolution towards your case?

It is easier for fools to stand in exalted places and blame me for gross abuse of power. True, the police don't recover debt but what you fail to understand is that this is not a debt. This is a 100% civil case and not one involving debt recovery.

It is okay to not comment or blame someone when you haven't walked in their shoes. Please, don't be an idiot.
The last four words of your comment get powerful power.That line will reset a brain. grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by daddytime(m): 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
Oya....where are my fellow beard gangs...

You can now do it yourself at home or go to your barber with it for an asymmetric lined beard.

It is a beard shaping template to help you get the shape you desire without any stress.

#3k each..
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Niom(m): 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
odimbannamdi:

Still available? And location?

Yes it is available. Location is Port-Harcourt
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ManAdii: 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
Niom:

Yes it is available. Location is Port-Harcourt
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by femcold: 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
Clearance Sales:Remaining Items
Ritetek Microwave: 18k
ORL Ceiling Fan:10k
Plastic Table and Office chair:15k
1.5Kva Inverter:200k
Location of Item: Onipanu, Lagos
WhatsApp on 07062404852

2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by NoRetreat(m): 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
xld07:

There is a saying that the dumbest of souls will always be quick to claim they are different when things go sideways.

Most would have done worse in my position long ago.

1. How would you react to a seller who arrogantly tells you to involve every law enforcement agency you know?

2. How would you react to a seller who tells you nothing will happen?

3. How would you respond to a seller whom you believe you are older than but tells your fiancee who reached to her to let you do your worse and refers to you as stubborn?

4. How would you refer to a seller who ignorantly threatens you that the initial owner would 'lawyer up' when you never paid and had no dealing with the individual all because she doesn't want to take responsibility?

5. How would you react to an arrogant seller who tells you the bad item sold is non refundable?

6. How would you react if you bought a freezer only for your living room to be filled with a major gas leak from the pipes but still tells you damaged it when three (including hers) different technicians confirm otherwise?

7. How would you respond if after a few days, you learn the freezer you bought has been heavily tampered with and it would take N25,000 to fix the fault with a caveat that the compressor would go bad anytime soon, which means an additional money will be spent AGAIN?

8. How would you react if after all of these, the seller freely does her business on here without an atom of resolution towards your case?

It is easier for fools to stand in exalted places and blame me for gross abuse of power. True, the police don't recover debt but what you fail to understand is that this is not a debt. This is a 100% civil case and not one involving debt recovery.

It is okay to not comment or blame someone when you haven't walked in their shoes. Please, don't be an idiot.
I feel your but the reality is that it's a civil case which is not within the ambit of Police Jurisdiction, let your lawyer handle the matter.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tejpot(m): 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
For Sale!!

Centre Table with Four stools= 40k

TV Stand 2 units= 25k Each

Ignis Microwave with oven and Grill = 15k

Interested buyer: WhatsApp for more pictures
Jero 8 Jero 26093047

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Chilliz: 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
Silky Kampala gown

Price: #4,000

Chilly's Wadrobe
Call: 08129829317
WhatsApp: 08060283589

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by missimelda01(f): 12:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
zuraking:
xld07 is an ediot if he can reply me with insults. He is just making empty threats and people like him can't do more than a dead rat.

There are ways to fix things and it should be done politely. The police he is screaming can even lock him up for buying a stolen fridge if dearygally can play the game wink yes! This is Nigeria where we have stupidd police who are uneducated and are only after how to make money from citizens.

Dearygally, please kindly reach out to the main owner for a possible solution. Clear your name not because of today but because of your future business here on nairaland. Money hard to see these days abeg.
You called him dumb, he insulted you back...that’s a draw, or you can’t take what you give?

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2021
Moda1:
I laugh in swahili . U dont go against the law by involving soldier in a civil matter unless ur target wants to let u go scout free. A friend hv sued for fundamental right infringement on a case for a client bringing a soldlier to arrest and detain him at the barracks without his consent . The case is in court as i speak awaiting judgement as demand is 100m . Now the guy in question is running halter scatter begging with 3m so he wont be charged by the court.So be ware or else u might use ur hand and flip ur case immediately u involve Army official in a civil matter

Lol. My brother, some people like trouble but don’t know how to make trouble.

If that guy has good links and knowledge, he’d claim the item belongs to an officer, that one will pick the seller and drop her off at a police station under strict instructions.

The soldier can even claim that he’s a friend of the guy and only wanted to broker peace but you assaulted him and he took you to his base as an enemy of the state.

If it’s just to rough handle, he won’t go with the soldiers, they’d come later. So even if it gets to court, he can claim they were just passing and decided to wade into the matter.

As terrible and cringy as it sounds - nothing will happen.

If soldiers killed Fela’s mother and till date, nothing. End-sars Lekki massacre and till-date nothing. Nothing will happen if the person has the right links. If you like call all the SANs in the country, nothing will happen. After God is Government.

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fineboynl(m): 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
If you are evolving police in matters. Avoid divisional police stated for debt recovery.

Your best place is state CID. The only thing is the money that is involved. If you can bear all of that.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cybriz82(m): 12:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hollawayn05:

U never go North befor I guess
Vokd harmatan in the morning and late evening
Very terrible Heave wave at Noon

I guess he mean d light Is always stable during harmattan period.. that's north for u...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by wizzy89(m): 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
wizzy89:
Neatly Used
LG Tall Boy Sound System (DVD, HDMI & Bluetooth)
TV Stand

Both Selling For 70k
Call/Text 08166297281, If Interested.
Pick Up Location is Alapere, Ketu. Thanks

Available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Aloedamz(f): 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
Available for sale

1. 4.5 by 6ft Bedframe and mattress @ Gbagada for 53k (best price).

2. 5-seater Sofa (3-seater and 2 single seater) @ Lekki for 46k (best price)

Payment will be made before seller info is given out.
If at the point of pickup, the item differs from what is posted here, 100% refund will be given back to the buyer.

My contact is on my profile.

I post on watsapp too if you want to confirm the our genuinty . (watsapp on O8l-3826-I529

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Chilliz: 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
Kampala silky gown

Price: #4,000

Chilly's Wadrobe
Call: 08129829317
WhatsApp: 08060283589

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jikaseo(f): 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
What's your asking price?
barule:
Lg home theater forsale
One big speaker faulty
Whtsap 08081333882

Highest bidder
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Zino1011(m): 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
missimelda01:

You called him dumb, he insulted you back...that’s a draw, or you can’t take what you give?
Most peeps can’t take half of what they dish out..Imagine calling someone dumb

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Omon56: 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
Senorita222:

What's the working condition(s)?

Perfect condition, he is selling because of relocation
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2021
The few times I have had conflicts with online vendors, I always wondered how they have managed to remain in business. No tact, poor phone communication skills and abysmal conflict resolution.

They will tell me to do my worst.
Some would ignore your messages.
Act like it is not your money keeping them in business, but tell them to refund 8k and they don’t mind sending it in 80 installments. Meaning you are not there yet, so be humble.

I have seen self-employed friends talk to customers and I tell them, you don’t use words like this. They go “nooo, this and that”. I insist you don’t use such words on a customer. Some of you won’t last a week in the corporate sector.

It is not always about what you say, but how you say it.

The importance of COMMUNICATION can’t be overemphasised in any human relationship. Be it romantic or business. Keep the line of communication OPEN at all times. The customer is aggrieved and rightly so. Hear them out, keep hearing them out. No human life was lost, so whatever it is, money go solve am. Na just patience and level headedness you go need.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by barule: 2:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
I have dis Lg boom forsale 60k
Not negotiable
Whtsap 08081333882

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by naijacreativeha(f): 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
Itel A15s for sale , used one , neatly used and working perfectly in Lagos , 2 GB and 32GB RAM , call or WhatsApp me on 09036346989
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
No AC available??

I need a 1hp AC ASAP

WhatsApp 08133056804
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by grafikii: 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
Used 2kva prag inverter 24v available for 80,000 naira. Whatsapp o8o-2727-71-97

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3158) (3159) (3160) (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) ... (6261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hollamanng(m), Iyenogie30, ColdXAutoLtd, obinna37(m), Charlot, XploraBen(m), DonGoldenballs, Sena09mi and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.