Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6415597 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3421) (3422) (3423) (3424) (3425) (3426) (3427) ... (6253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 8:29am On Feb 23, 2022
ambient:

Hahahaha I am idle? I think you mistake me for your jobless and lazy wife because that would be the only reason you think I am idle.

I think you are always high or something
I spoilt a pouch I showed evidence that you said the pouch was already damaged

I broke a screen you took the tab,show the screen I broke no evidence

I am blackmailing you show where I said give me money you can't

Pls who should I send the audio where I was particular about YouTube

I can be a social media person but I actually don't know about phones but I kept on drumming it into your ear that I want a phone with YouTube.

I am just getting started......
so after all this and if nothing is rectified what do you plan on doing next? Why not calm down and have this resolved amicably here. What do you guys hope to achieve with threats? Or don’t you want a solution to this problem? What exactly do you want now?

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by clothingonline(m): 8:31am On Feb 23, 2022
Buy you men clothing at lowest import price
2 in 1 2k only
3 in 1 boxed cotton 3500 only
3 in 1 condom box
Payment on delivery within Lagos and nationwide dispatch daily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 8:33am On Feb 23, 2022
ambient:

Hahahaha I am idle? I think you mistake me for your jobless and lazy wife because that would be the only reason you think I am idle.

I think you are always high or something
I spoilt a pouch I showed evidence that you said the pouch was already damaged

I broke a screen you took the tab,show the screen I broke no evidence

I am blackmailing you show where I said give me money you can't

Pls who should I send the audio where I was particular about YouTube

I can be a social media person but I actually don't know about phones but I kept on drumming it into your ear that I want a phone with YouTube.

I am just getting started......
You lie too much, your kids bite the pouch , I wondered how blood got on it, swear you didn’t see the blood when I showed you and bite and I will refund you, you lie too much
Lies, rude. As always

I’m off to work please
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Healthrelatedjo: 8:36am On Feb 23, 2022
You pple shld settle ur misunderstanding on a dead thread or somewhere else abeg,shey we dey there when u guys were meeting ni..m tired of ur long stories abeg

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Rollsnjaguar(m): 8:40am On Feb 23, 2022
These two people dragging issue here.

@ambient, what exactly do you want?

Someone has offered to add up money for you to get a higher version of the tab, you insisted money is not your problem.

Can you please say what you want. Do you want another tab with a higher android version or you want a refund.

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 8:45am On Feb 23, 2022
She should take the tabs to any mothers baby homes and I will send her 35k

She should post the pictures here as evidence. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Orire01(m): 8:46am On Feb 23, 2022
Liadi2:

Does it have Bluetooth?

it has bluetooth Module
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Fedoglo: 8:47am On Feb 23, 2022
micwills007:
Nokia C3-00
Strong Nokia C3 phone which can be used for second phone cause of it's STRONG battery that can last up for days and it's durability

If eno be NOKIA it can't be like NOKIA
PRICE-#7K

If you know you know
Location-Lagos (ikotun/Igando)
Call/whatsapp-08134753967

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by adewasco2k(m): 8:50am On Feb 23, 2022
081087n:

Did you read through? Or just want to comment
obviously its you that didnt read through.

From her own screenshot when the first tab had charging issues, seller offered refund and to collect back tabs, she insisted in replacement, i am not blaming her for still insisting on replacement though but at least for the seller to say he want to refund and that she can still keep the tab till he is free to pick them up, that even shows seller was ready to please his customer.

If you dont sell stuffs you wouldn't understand the type of customers we meet everyday.

Note, this deal hasnt gotten soar yet from their one-on-one chats but she quickly opted to come tarnish sellers image just because she is a social media person, cmon lets not be bias in our judgement.

i am not even saying seller was right or havent done anything bad but bringing it here at a stage where the transaction hasnt stalled yet in chats shows she just want to intimidate him and what do you expect seller to do after that? circum to her intimidation and give her a higher one which is what she is seeking and not even refund? No! if she has done this then i might not refund her if i was in sellers shoes too, you cant spoil my business and still win.

anyways please seller just refund her and let peace reign, its not worth all the stress.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chanx: 8:51am On Feb 23, 2022
FutureFocus:

You are wrong here. ..
What stops you from taking it there yourself.
Did she collect them from a motherless baby's home?

15 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Moso(m): 8:54am On Feb 23, 2022
incogni2o:

Is it LED or LCD?

LED
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 8:55am On Feb 23, 2022
chanx:

You are wrong here. ..
What stops you from taking it there yourself.
Did she collect them from a mothers baby home?

I do not have time, it’s a community service and we can do it together, you can volunteer too

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OneNigeria1960(f): 8:59am On Feb 23, 2022
yungchop:

Bruh.. Let me pay 25 for the mattress please

35k is cool enough please
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OneNigeria1960(f): 9:00am On Feb 23, 2022
jendor123:

30k for the foam. Where is ur location

Benin.
35k is the price, please
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 9:02am On Feb 23, 2022
FutureFocus:

this isn’t really necessary please, just get your tab back and refund her, or refund . No need for all the extra shalaye, the issue here is, I don’t know what she herself wants.

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OneNigeria1960(f): 9:03am On Feb 23, 2022
leomarz007:

Location?

Benin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Layormiii(f): 9:06am On Feb 23, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Someone has offered to add up money for you to get a higher version of the tab, you insisted money is not your problem.

Can you please say what you want. Do you want another tab with a higher android version or you want a refund.
true.
Ambient please state clearly here what you want and let focusedfuture reply whether he is ready to do it or not, shikenna.
If not all these back and forth and name calling won't yield anything oo

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by queenfav(f): 9:07am On Feb 23, 2022
Hair that intensifies your SKIN GLOW INSTANTLY��!!! It announces you even before you speak�..
Who dey breeeeet���Colored wig for rich aunties�!
Grab this Gorgeously cute 12" Viet honey brown straight closure wig at a discounted price of N70000.
Just 1 pcs available ��.. It's a fastest finger issue.Send a dm or WhatsApp us on 09050968121 to own it�!
We deliver Nationwide and Worldwide via DHL ��

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Layormiii(f): 9:07am On Feb 23, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

true.
Ambient please state clearly here what you want and let futurefocus reply whether he is ready to do it or not, shikenna.
If not all these back and forth and name calling won't yield anything oo

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OneNigeria1960(f): 9:08am On Feb 23, 2022
tobisunday:

OH really?

What if I got a ride with a follow come tinted windows? Be it Nigeria use or toks

To the best of my knowledge, yes! It's been suspended. For factory tinted glasses.

The men on black will harass you though but when you're informed, they'll back off.

Do a little google search to equip yourself.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 9:11am On Feb 23, 2022
Poopypants:
this isn’t really necessary please, just get your tab back and refund her, or refund . No need for all the extra shalaye, the issue here is, I don’t know what she herself wants.

You don’t know how angry I am cos this is beyond money, she just came here tarnish my image when I was asking her what she wanted, the deal was at loss for me from the moment she broke one screen and messed up a pouch , I can’t meet with her , I can give her 38k if she take them to the motherless home, any around her , not that hard.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Hero2t: 9:14am On Feb 23, 2022
FutureFocus:

How will you handle this?
How much will you refund her?

Note that she has broken one touch screen for the black Asus. - No one will buy that
She has dirty one pouch which I took back and can not be sell to another person - no one will buy that.
The two tabs with her now definitely the pouch must be dirty. No one will buy that, still more loss for me,

And why did she came here?
Ok, counsel me on how to go about this please.
On a serious note.
Note that the tabs are working fine, she selected them knowing the app version

Message her and come to a conclusion on the refund together.

I am sure both of you can come to an agreement
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Deolaw: 9:14am On Feb 23, 2022
Deolaw:
Good day beautiful people.
I have a brand new Tecno Pop 4 for sale!

Specifications:
6.0" LCD display
2GB Ram + 32BG Rom
5MP Rear Camera + 8MP Front Camera
3G Dual Sim
Android 10 (Go Edition)
5000MAh Battery
Fingerprint sensor

Price N38000 N35,000
Location is Lagos

Lagos (Ikeja / Alimosho)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jenmima: 9:16am On Feb 23, 2022
[quote

]Good morning Ma'am, I have been following all that happened and I don't want to take sides. what i am interested in, is for peace to reign

So please Ma, what do you want considering this issue?

Do you want the seller to REFUND?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oloko1859(m): 9:20am On Feb 23, 2022
FutureFocus:

You don’t know how angry I am cos this is beyond money, she just came here tarnish my image when I was asking her what she wanted, the deal was at loss for me from the moment she broke one screen and messed up a pouch , I can’t meet with her , I can give her 38k if she take them to the motherless home, any around her , not that hard.

Of course you're human & both of you meeting may lead to further exchange of words which we have seen enough of here already, a dispatch can be used to avoid such. However ambient should state what resolution she needs clearly here in the most simple words

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:24am On Feb 23, 2022
Person go wan check to see if any awoof clearance deal dey but no na to dey see argument here and there for 3 days now abeggiiiiiii if uh na no fit resolve this issue as people don dey help uh na shook mouth so make uh na go hug transformer because if the seller and buyer are acting like this, I don't still understand what either of them want abi there is sumtin either of you aren't letting us know angry

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hok4u(f): 9:32am On Feb 23, 2022
A Samsung s8+ with a ink dot by the side which is very negligible and doesn't affect the efficiency of the phone is available for 60k. Location is berger,abule egba and environs.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 9:35am On Feb 23, 2022
FutureFocus:

you have done your best, minus the motherless baby thing, it’s unnecessary, your good name here has been guarding you, but this motherless babies thing will paint you in a bad light cos it’s unnecessary, please be rid of the idea, you can do giveaway if you want but this here looks like a decision you are imposing on her. I would advise (if you would hear mine) wait for her to reply and say what she wants, if it is something you can do, just do it and be rid of her and her troubles, if you can’t , you guys reach a decision in the open here , so everyone knows who is at fault should it go sour. She brought the problem to the public market where she met you doesn’t mean she has tarnished your image, atleast you can see how everyone here stands by you, that tells you that you are doing something right. Problems always comes, and it defines us, this is your test and the outcome will define the good name you already built. Follow this rationale and calmly, don’t be harsh or hostile like the customer who has nothing to loose. Thanks for at least taking the time to reply and at lest looking for a resolution. Ball is on her court to say what she wants.

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 9:38am On Feb 23, 2022
oladipuposadeeq:
Person go wan check to see if any awoof clearance deal dey but no na to dey see argument here and there for 3 days now abeggiiiiiii if uh na no fit resolve this issue as people don dey help uh na shook mouth so make uh na go hug transformer because if the seller and buyer are acting like this, I don't still understand what either of them want abi there is sumtin either of you aren't letting us know angry
you are correct in all you have said , but if you bring the sword deal yourself here you go die? grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 9:41am On Feb 23, 2022
micwills007:
Before coming to conclusion
Question-The LED light you ordering is it the thinner ones or the big ones? I believe you don't know they come in different sizes
Question 2-whats the probability is going to work when shipped down?
Question 3-Do you know how much I got it? That I bit it down to 4k(clearance price)?

Conclusively please be cautious of what you type or preferably 'SHUT UP' especially if you don't know about the said product.
whats the name of yours, size and all and I’ll show you its price?
If they ship it down and it doesn’t work I get refunded 100% and I keep the stripes, if you send yours and it doesn’t work, we drag ourselves on this thread until one of us finally decides to let go. If 4K is your clearance price , for a profuct it’s market price is within 1,500 to 3000, then you might be sniffing Cocaine without knowing respectfully.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tbred: 9:45am On Feb 23, 2022
tbred:
Genuine 4 plots of Land for sale in Ibadan

FREE FROM GOVERNMENT ACQUISITION

•Price : 700 Thousand Per Plot (Slightly Negotiable)
•Location : Agiri town, Olugbesan Area, off Siba Powerline , Apata, Ibadan, Oyo State.
•Topography: Flat Land
•Verifiable Documents: Land Agreements/ Deed of Assignment, Survey.
•Link Roads : Akala Express,Elebu, Kuola , Apata Bembo, Omi, and more connecting roads.

You are welcome to verify all documents for authenticity.

Available for Site inspection.
Available
Buy peace of mind
Free from Government Acquisition
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gabrielokeke555(m): 9:48am On Feb 23, 2022
FAIRLY USED HOUSE ITEMS FOR SALE[b][/b]

1. Reading Chair and Table> Price is N35,000 (Slightly Negotiable)

2. 2 Sofa Chairs and Small Centre table > Price is N45,000 (Slightly Negotiable)

3. 1 Mattress 6.5" by 4" by 12" > Price is N15,000 (Non-Negotiable)

4. 1 Drawer cabinet and 1 Bed side Drawer Cabinet. Price is N20,000 (Slightly Negotiable)

All items are available for pickup at Agege, Lagos.
Location is around Moshalashi Alhaja.

Please Whatsapp or Call me on 08064589862

(1) (2) (3) ... (3421) (3422) (3423) (3424) (3425) (3426) (3427) ... (6253) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.