Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6406395 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3423) (3424) (3425) (3426) (3427) (3428) (3429) ... (6246) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hotdealz(m): 11:45am On Feb 23, 2022
Available in Lagos.

MINI LAPTOPS
HP and Acer Mini
Intel, 2gb Ram, 250gb/320gb storage, Webcam, Wifi etc
PRICE: 40K Each

HP 6535B LAPTOPS 14inches
Dualcore amd, 3gb Ram, 320gb storage, Wifi, Dvd-rom.
PRICE: 45K Each

DELL VOSTRO LAPTOPS 14"/15"
Intel corei3, 4gb ram 160gb - 320gb storage, Webcam, Wifi, dvd-rw etc
PRICE: 65,000 EACH

Dell latitude e6410
Intel Corei7, 4gb ram 320gb storage, dvd-rw, Wifi, 14inches, windows 10 pro
PRICE: 68,000 EACH
...................................................................................

PAYMENT ON DELIVERY AVAILABLE WITHIN LAGOS STATE

CALL OR WHATSAPP 08149935773
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 404Dev: 11:51am On Feb 23, 2022
FutureFocus:
That offer is off the table, the tabs I sold to you are good, you saw the android version before you bought it

I owe you nothing! You are a blackmailer
Can you please provide proof of anytime you offered to refund her and she refused.

She has provided proof of where she clearly stated that she wanted a tab that can play youtube even before you brought the tabs to her, so even if she was a novice but you as the seller should have know that the tabs you were giving her couldn't do such and you still collected her money?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Leisureworld(f): 11:54am On Feb 23, 2022
Beautiful plus size cotton nightdress with house coat.
Made in Turkey

8,500 only.
Chat with us: 08035737621

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Freetech: 11:55am On Feb 23, 2022
FutureFocus:

How will you handle this?
How much will you refund her?

Note that she has broken one touch screen for the black Asus. - No one will buy that
She has dirty one pouch which I took back and can not be sell to another person - no one will buy that.
The two tabs with her now definitely the pouch must be dirty. No one will buy that, still more loss for me,

And why did she came th?
Ok, counsel me on how to go about this please.
On a serious note.
Note that the tabs are working fine, she selected them knowing the app version

What is all these nonsense. You claimed you offered her a refund which she declined. Now everyone is saying, offer it to her again then you are here again telling stories why she didn't deserve a refund.

Secondly, no evidence to support your claim of broken screen in the chats I have seen so far from both of you.

Now, you are making everybody here see you as a liar and unreliable person.

Even someone offered to make up whatever is short, you decline that too

Are you sure those praising you aren't your friend or alternate account? I haven't seen anything straight forward about you here

Everybody here should note that most Nl seller belong to same Whatsapp group. So don't be surprised when they come online to defend their member.

I experienced this raw last year on tech forum when one of them defrauded, they virtually bully me to silence.

If you keep silent now, it maybe your turn tomorrow and they will apply the same format.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Eddygourdo(m): 11:59am On Feb 23, 2022
kiekie1:
Household items up for sale!

- Mouka mondeo 20inch 4½ by 6 foam ... 75,000 Sold
- Panasonic home theatre system .... "Sold"
- Original Grey fur rug .. 22,000
- Original Shaggy spaghetti Indian rug "77 by 64 inches" ... 25,000
- APC UPS "without battery" "Works great as a power inverter & can power refrigerator" ... 25,000
- Durable Grey rug 11 by 10 ft .... 25,000 Sold
- Standing fan ... 6k Sold
- Startimes decoder with remote ... 7k for two Sold
- Nippon America 5kva stabilizer ... 25,000 Sold
- 650va & 1750va UPS "without battery" ... 10,000 for duo
- Emerson 24v 50a battery charger ... 25,000
- Millennium hulk 5kva 96 volt pure sinewave Indian power inverter ... 100,000 "free 100 ahms metal battery rack"
- Luminous 2.5kva 36v pure sinewave inverter with LCD "board has never been fixed" ... Sold

Condition: Neatly used household items.

Contact
CALL LINE:: 081-350-31951
fur rug 15k?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 23, 2022
@kennybuluro the number you dropped isn't on WhatsApp. If you can actually hack Ps4 and install modded games, kindly drop your WhatsApp digits let's transact ASAP.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OneNigeria1960(f): 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
OneNigeria1960:
Available for sale in Edo, Benin City.

TV console - 35k
Center table - 18k
Orl ceiling fans - 8k each

Zero807-2-4-5-eight-2-three-zero

Available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OneNigeria1960(f): 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
OneNigeria1960:
Three seaters
Single seater

60k.

7by5ft mouka mattress - 35k

Note: The single seater have a defect. As marked.

Available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Layormiii(f): 12:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
FutureFocus:

How will you handle this?
How much will you refund her?

Note that she has broken one touch screen for the black Asus. - No one will buy that
She has dirty one pouch which I took back and can not be sell to another person - no one will buy that.
The two tabs with her now definitely the pouch must be dirty. No one will buy that, still more loss for me,

And why did she came here?
Ok, counsel me on how to go about this please.
On a serious note.
Note that the tabs are working fine, she selected them knowing the app version
oga, u said u told her u want to refund her twice, and you have only been Sharing just one chat of you saying that. Show us more evidence. Be a man of your words

You said her children spilled blood on the pounch, dirty pounch, cracked d screen or so etc, oya show us pictures to back it up... mba!

She told you she wanted a tab with YouTube. Even if I am paying 1k for it, after giving you my conditions, it is your duty as a straight forward seller that you say you are to say, madam this one cannot do YouTube, this one can do YouTube simple.

Now you're all over the thread saying the same things since 3days ago.

Only you say u will send her money if she take the tabs to motherless babies home, only you say you don't have money to refund again.

Smh

20 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Souzin: 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
FutureFocus:
That offer is off the table, the tabs I sold to you are good, you saw the android version before you bought it

You don change mouth.
Oya show us screen shot of your chat with her about the damaged screen
Heck post before and after photos of the tab you gave her

14 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
FutureFocus:

You just messed up... Everyone asked her to state what she wanted now she wants s refund, and immediately you said the offer is off the table.
You think she will say she doesn't want a refund, now is when your reputation is dented, you just chose to cheat that woman.

Send proof of the blood stains also the broken screen, if truely the screen is broken by her you would have snapped it...

You are using Ikeja boys format if there's a problem all of them will come out to bully you to silence...i hope all the people supporting you can see you have refused to refund now that she accepted your refund, anything she does to you afterwards don't come here to lament oo, cos if na me you won't try it.

Just refund her if not, you don't have an identity to protect in the first place.

22 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jones90: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2022
New male luxury Givenchy for sell
Size: 44
Jiji price is 45k and above, but I'm selling for 30k

Abule egba.... Call/Whatsapp: 0703786.0958

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ambient: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2022
FutureFocus:

You are not consistent with your truth,I taught you are upright and just,what then happened,why are you now twisting and turning...lol

I quoted this so you would can't lie it was not what you said.own your truth as a man and church goer because I will not rest same way you will not rest.

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Cupidkc(m): 12:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
FutureFocus:

Oga it seems you are really enjoying this particular drama, well guess what? Most of us aren't at all. You agreed to refund and she also said she wants refund and now we are back to square one. You seem to be taking us for a ride here, after so many people here have adviced you to settle her amicably and now this? Una matter don tire me really.

14 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 12:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
Jones90:
New male luxury Givenchy for sell
Size: 44
Jiji price is 45k and above, but I'm selling for 30k

Abule egba.... Call/Whatsapp: 0703786.0958
Make una no dey quote Jiji price here na.. if it's clearance price, U will see buyer..

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Superboss: 12:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
grafixdon:
Original O.R.L. Ceiling fan for salr
Price: 6k

Double door Hiesense Fridge in perfect condition

Location?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mrsdaniel: 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
Eddygourdo:
fur rug 15k?

smiley
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by grafixdon: 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
Superboss:

Location?

Igando, Lagos
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by holysaint1(m): 1:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
Anyone with swift sim and mifi for sale at a clearance price should quote me. Thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Tiana09(f): 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
*Classic Handbags for Sale nation wide .

These classic handbags are original & durable. Available in different colors.

*Price Range:* N3,950 - N14,950.

*Office Address:* Olive Plaza by Banex Junction Wuse Abuja.
*Payment on delivery acceptable.* #Slash Escrow Service available 24/7.

Cal- 0705 187 0659
Whatsapp number -2348057219960

Xquisit_Fashion

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kennybuluro(m): 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
Elder0001:
@kennybuluro the number you dropped isn't on WhatsApp. If you can actually hack Ps4 and install modded games, kindly drop your WhatsApp digits let's transact ASAP.

You can also drop your number, so I can chat you up...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by creolehunt: 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
FutureFocus:

Haha , Good morning Madam, you see! God is not foolish.
Infact her mission has failed, do you know someone asked people to come forward if I have defrauded anyone , and no single person?
I’ve spent so much , sometimes refund with little complain and replace just to protect my name, the name means a lot to me because as online vendor, the only thing we sell is integrity.
You need to meet this woman in person .
She’s got a lot of free time as a idle person and ruining my reputation is fun to her, this is someone I offered a refund for nothing just to avoid her drama but was just laughing and jumped here to make good her threat, note that she claimed to be a tech guru, she checked the tabs and selected 2 by herself
I’m done with her.
I’ve lost a tab and a pouch to her already.
You need to meet her in person, I won’t be rude to her.
I may not be perfect , but I’m trying to improve, we are all human but I’m done with her, she’s not my God

Oga refund the woman her money. And why do you keep sharing same screenshot, is that the only correspondence you guys had?

Buying things online is always dicey, worse so when one is dealing with an average Nigerian.

If you want your reputation intact, refund her or find a settlement and then ask her to remove all her posts, while you do same.

Shikena

12 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by creolehunt: 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
FutureFocus:

Does the tab perform the services you had said it does? Which was your main selling point.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by creolehunt: 1:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
Freetech:

What is all these nonsense. You claimed you offered her a refund which she declined. Now everyone is saying, offer it to her again then you are here again telling stories why she didn't deserve a refund.

Secondly, no evidence to support your claim of broken screen in the chats I have seen so far from both of you.

Now, you are making everybody here see you as a liar and unreliable person.

Even someone offered to make up whatever is short, you decline that too

Are you sure those praising you aren't your friend or alternate account? I haven't seen anything straight forward about you here

Everybody here should note that most Nl seller belong to same Whatsapp group. So don't be surprised when they come online to defend their member.

I experienced this raw last year on tech forum when one of them defrauded, they virtually bully me to silence.

If you keep silent now, it maybe your turn tomorrow and they will apply the same format.

You never see anything for this nairaland. Some people operate alternates for times like this.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by akin7686(m): 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
I have these items for sale.

Two New Hurricane rechargeable Scrubber price 6,000

1600Wat Vacuum Cleaner
Price 10,000

Small Pumps Machine. It can be used to pump; Water, Oil, Diesel etc.
Price 20,000

Call 08*16*14*481*3-6 or Whatsapp: 07#051_92-00-97

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
creolehunt:

Does the tab perform the services you had said it does? Which was your main selling point.

Yes, it does, it has no fault, there are kids apps and videos on it as advertised
Maths apps
English apps
Offline video apps
Reason and verbal
Time teaching app
More than 30 educational apps
Kids fashion apps and more

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ambient: 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
FutureFocus:

Yes, it does, it has no fault, their are kids apps and videos on it as advertised

Don't call it kids apps,call it toddler apps because it is ABC apps and color apps that are there,
A phone that can't accept youtube and YouTube kids
A phone that you can't even watch YouTube through the browser
Bigger kids can't play games on it because it is not supported

I would have snapped the apps he is talking about but I am at work(being idle...lol).

Be truthful when selling your market,the tabs are not for kids.

13 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MrLekan95(m): 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
HDD 500
RAM 8GB
OS windows 8. 1
Processor 64bit
Battery 3hrs (single cell ceb can
CD ROM
Intel/AMD Processor
HP Notebook 250
Receipt available
As clean as new

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 404Dev: 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
FutureFocus:

Yes, it does, it has no fault, their are kids apps and videos on it as advertised
You really don't understand the fundamentals of business young man and you appear to be someone who isn't straight forward in his dealings and who lies too often.

In business, a customer comes to you because he wants you to solve his problem in exchange for money.

And in this case, what you sold doesn't meet the needs or solve the problems of the person who purchased it. And you trying to twist this fact is fraudulent in itself.

You claim the tab she returned was damaged by her kids and yet failed to provide evidence of back this up.

You claimed you offered to refund her twice but you're now saying otherwise when a logical conclusion to the matter is to reached.

Heck you even offered to send her the money only if she first gave it to an orphanage (only God knows why you would even say this).

Well, what do I even know. Its not my business nor reputation that's clearly being soiled.

But here's my advice for you go get your tabs from her and if she has damaged it, like you have been suggesting, you can deduct the money for the repairs and refund her the rest.

And if you don't have available cash to refund her immediately, everyone would understand that, all you need to do is reach an agreement with her as to when that would be possible, simple.

Remember, she is the one stuck with a product that doesn't do what she wants or intends to use it for and you're the one stuck with her money.

24 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
ambient:

Don't call it kids apps,call it toddler apps because it is ABC apps and color apps that are there,
A phone that can't accept youtube and YouTube kids
A phone that you can't even watch YouTube through the browser
Bigger kids can't play games on it because it is not supported

I would have snapped the apps he is talking about but I am at work(being idle...lol).

Be truthful when selling your market,the tabs are not for kids.

You lie too much, I’m done with you

You are merely running advert for me, despite all you are doing I’ve sold 4 today.
You are so mean.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lashout1: 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
odimbannamdi:

Really? How can I use them, please.

This is there site: https://kxpress.ng/

See attached estimate shipping cost for a phone from lag to PH.

I used 2kg which is on the high.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Moso(m): 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
incogni2o:

How much?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3423) (3424) (3425) (3426) (3427) (3428) (3429) ... (6246) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Olumighty123(m), Jollos(m), ezugegere(m), OgogoroDegree, achorladey, emmaoanidu(m), ozoneamani02(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.