Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6382579 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3426) (3427) (3428) (3429) (3430) (3431) (3432) ... (6233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Flooerin(m): 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
fineboynl:
Iphone 6 plus. Still very strong, no cracks and strong lasting battery. The only issues with this iphone is the finger print. Finger print doesn't work.

Make me an offer .

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fineboynl(m): 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
Flooerin:

na wa oh. No
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by owolabi5: 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
tobisunday:

How much is tinted permit and how long will it take?
YOU CAN REACH ME ON WHATSAPP SIR: 08033539981 08182880902

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeff1607(m): 5:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
fineboynl:
Iphone 6 plus. Still very strong, no cracks and strong lasting battery. The only issues with this iphone is the finger print. Finger print doesn't work.

Make me an offer .

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Southbeach: 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2022

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jaydot01: 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
grafixdon:
Original O.R.L. Ceiling fan for salr
Price: 6k

Double door Hiesense Fridge in perfect condition

I'm interested in the ceiling fan, where is your location and can I also see a clearer pics of it sir/ma
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeff1607(m): 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
FutureFocus:

You are the scammer, I work 3 jobs

Fear God
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeff1607(m): 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
[quote author=Southbeach post=110480909][/quote]

He said come with an offer na.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Souzin: 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ambient... Na because of you oh

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by owolabi5: 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
Are you interested and in need of the following:
1.New Vehicle Registration.
2.New Motorcycle /Tricycle Registration.
3.Registration of Existing Plate Number.
4.Collection of Tinted Permit.
5.Change of Ownership.
6.Renewal of Vehicle Particulars.
7.Vehicle Third Party Insurance.
8.Plate Number Replacement.
9.Local Government Papers.
10.Change of Vehicle Engine.
11. New Driver's License
12.Driver's License Renewal.
13.Plate Number Customization.
14.Dealership Plate Number.
15.Road Worthiness Certificate Collection /Renewal.
Guaranty you Genuine Documentations and Quality Service.
For more information & enquiries visit /contact :
Call: 08033539981
WhatsApp: 08182880902
carpapers.com.ng
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kingkyle1(m): 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
Toma2:

Make una no dey quote Jiji price here na.. if it's clearance price, U with see buyer..

I tire.
You're selling clearance and you're showing jiju or jumia. We know they exist even my local market seff
So better be reasonable with your prices

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kingkyle1(m): 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
Southbeach:

Saying this to a dissatisfied customer clearly shows you're a shitty human being.

Fix up.

Very shitty

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kingkyle1(m): 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
FutureFocus:

Obviously she’s a saint, you are not seeing her too many lies, she’s can’t send me out of business, not loosing any more money for her.

Refund her
She's not satisfied with your service.
How hard is that

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
Poopypants:
... is the scammer’s number, you all add it as scammer on Truecaller.

This is the scammers account number

Bank name- ...
Account number- ...

Added to the scammers section of this website,
@ambient, you can start by going to his bank and taking it up. Hopefully it helps you.

Done my part,

https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates/151#110477775
This is unnecessary. Did he actually scam her? They just have a misunderstanding as he actually gave her a tab, don't do this. I believe this issue can still be resolved. This man is someone's father, someone's husband. In my opinion this is taking it too far. Don't pour sand in someone's garri, life in Nigeria is very hard already. Kindly drop this down(I'll unquote you as soon as you do).

P.S: Before anyone tags me as his alternate moniker, I'm not, but I've transacted with him, and I only see someone who's trying to cater for his family. I insist, this can be resolved. Please let's be humane

22 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OneNigeria1960(f): 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
LifeMapEmpire:
Let’s normalize using non-toxic cookwares. The Health benefits of non-stick pots, pans and grills cannot be over-emphasized!

Thrift cookwares from Germany available in different colours, shapes and sizes.

☎️ 08020809282

� lifemapempire@gmail.con

Are they free?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
Kingkyle1:

I tire.
You're selling clearance and you're showing jiju or jumia. We know they exist even my local market seff
So better be reasonable with your prices
Let's use the "report button" on them... Maybe dem fit ban their account for two months abeg

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
jeff1607:

Please how do you send an item back to China without incurring too much charges and the channels pls
I've never sent back, I just collect refund or they re-send same item
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
Foxie:
40" Samsung smart Tv - 90kSold

Foreign used 1.5hp Mobile Ac - 50k

5 litres Plochman Canola oil - 7k

Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
Foxie:
This is unnecessary. Did he actually scam her? They just have a misunderstanding as he actually gave her a tab, don't do this. I believe this issue can still be resolved. This man is someone's father, someone's husband. In my opinion this is taking it too far. Don't pour sand in someone's garri, life in Nigeria is very hard already. Kindly drop this down(I'll unquote you as soon as you do).

P.S: Before anyone tags me as his alternate moniker, I'm not, but I've transacted with him, and I only see someone who's trying to cater for his family. I insist, this can be resolved. Please let's be humane
explain a scam.
A scam is a dishonest scheme. She requested for a tab with the ability to use YouTube, he sold her a tab that deliberately has none of what she requested cos she didn’t know any better. She found out this and called seller out to ask for a refund or one that has the feature she wanted, seller refused to acknowledge her request nor refund her. What else is this? A play of hide and seek?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
I've got lovely shoes for both kids and adults. All brand new, 'from the abroad' grin.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Biggyz: 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
Foxie:

Ogbeni stop all this defence. I wonder why people didn't see the series of lies in the FutureFocus guy defence from the start. The only screenshot he has shared is one which has the other part of the convo cut out. The woman, Ambient, has consistently provided screenshots to backup her claims. It is obvious all of the monikers claiming to have done good deal with him are his hired astroturfers.

I wanted to get a tab for my kid sister a while back. I almost contacted him, but reading comments from previous nairaland users on how rude he is, I had to change my gear to reverse. Luckily, I got a more sophisticated tab from another person here.

Look, I got my Smart TV from a seller on Nairaland even after reading some bad reviews about him. But the way the seller handles the dispute convinced me. The TV developed a fault 3 days after due to me not using a TV Guard or stabiliser. I contacted him, and he sent another one, same day.

The truth is, the so-called FutureFocus is not ready to refund and obviously tricked the buyer into making the purchase. Ambient, I will advise you forget about the money and get your tab somewhere else. He is not ready to make any refund. For people that might be thinking of transacting with him, always remember, OYO.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
Some more.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
Toma2:

Just show us the evidence of the broken screen abeg.

They actually cracked the touchpad
And bite the pouch and split blood on it but I washed it with morning fresh, you can only see it well if you are here.

She knew the android version was 4.
And the tab was 20k, even most of the ones in the market do not stream YouTube , this is why they sell fufu to her likes in ikeja , when you want to buy something of 50k for 20k

I actually took this back and gave her another one after she rejected refund

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
Foxie:
Birkenstock size 5 to size 10 - 6k

Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OneNigeria1960(f): 6:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
Since I've been on this thread, I've never seen any matter that has been dragged this far.

You see this FutureFocus, I knew he's nothing to write home about. I smell the type of person he is way back just from his posts and response to people here. I'm not surprised about the nasty attitude he's displaying everywhere.

I just pity his family and those around him. I've never seen nor read about anybody that's this pathetic in character. Tweeeeh!

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
Eddygourdo:
fur rug 15k?

Hello, kindly reach me via contact below for transactions . Thanks

Contact
CALL LINE:: 081-350-31951

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Puya: 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
Wahalurrrrrr
Washing tab with morning fresh grin grin
This is a comedy zone
when i'm stressed, i come to clearance thread

12 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OneNigeria1960(f): 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
FutureFocus:

They actually cracked the touchpad
And bite the pouch and split blood on it but I washed it with morning fresh, you can only see it well if you are here.

She knew the android version was 4.
And the tab was 20k, even most of the ones in the market do not stream YouTube , this is why they sell fufu to her likes in ikeja , when you want to buy something of 50k for 20k

I actually took this back and gave her another one after she rejected refund

Can you just stfu and stop saying they split blood on it!

Was it your blood they split on it? Wtf is wrong with you sir? Are you normal? Asin, are you mentally OK sir?

If this is how you are sir, believe you me, you need to go for psychological evaluation. You're sick sir

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Michelle55: 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
Puya:
Wahalurrrrrr
This is a comedy zone
when i'm stressed, I come to clearance thread
Lol... I thought I was the only one that saw that, this matter don tie gele as I dey see am so

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OneNigeria1960(f): 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
Puya:
Wahalurrrrrr
This is a comedy zone
when i'm stressed, i come to clearance thread

cheesy grin grin grin can you imagine? Dude is sick menh.

Very soon he'll say he sprayed it will perf.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
OneNigeria1960:

Can you just stfu and stop saying they split blood on it!

Was it your blood they split on it? Wtf is wrong with you sir? Are you normal? Asin, are you mentally OK sir?

If this is how you are sir, believe you me, you need to go for psychological evaluation. You're sick sir
This is between me , her , I want her to deny this, her blackmail won’t work on me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3426) (3427) (3428) (3429) (3430) (3431) (3432) ... (6233) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BIGREEL(m), jonzingcaesar(m), olosk(m), DanIduh06, celeiyke1(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.