Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6411512 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) ... (6250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FavRicc: 10:08am On Mar 11, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Hmm. Highest Hdmi today is 2.1
Hdmi 2.1 is 4k.only ps4 pro supports 4k
Games installed on a ps don't matter (unless it's hacked) because you can only play games you have on you account.

But what do I know anyways
Thank God you ended your write up with “what do I know”. Please Ask questions if you don’t know.

I’m literally confused by your statement.

To answer your question. We have HDMI 2.1 and 2.1A.

2.1A is known\called 3.0. Google is your friend
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Xhady(m): 10:12am On Mar 11, 2022
Pictures and price of the iphone

Uzui:
Available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 10:22am On Mar 11, 2022
FavRicc:
Thank God you ended your write up with “what do I know”. Please Ask questions if you don’t know.

I’m literally confused by your statement.

Simples.

Your whole advert is dodgy. However non techies will swallow it

What you have is hdmi 1.4, 2.0 and 2.1
1.4 is 1080p (full HD), 2.0 is 4k and 2.1 is 8k capable.

In some very narrow circles, the word hdmi 3.0 is used to refer to 4k capable hdmi

I never saw that before your post so I checked.

But even then,
The only ps4 that supports 4k is the ps4pro.
None of the ps4 you listed with 'hdmi 3.0' are ps4 pro.
So you either have no idea what you are selling, or you are dodgy and looking for suckers who don't know better

The claim that the ps4 has 10 games installed on it is also meaningless. You require an account to use a ps4. Through that account you buy games. So if I but a ps4 with fifa, doom, crash bandicoot installed etc, but I don't have those games in my account, it means nothing.

You are even more dodgy since the first thing that should be done with any phone, pc, console before selling is wipe to factory default settings

I used the phrase what do I know because I have come to see that most Nigerians have a different set of ethics /morality and will ardently defend selling misrepresented goods.

It happens on this platform all the time. You should have known. You should have checked.

I am just calling out your dodgy advert.

I cannot however tell if you are incompetent, malignant, or a mixture of both

Just say you are selling a used ps4. Finito. No need for technical descriptions that make no sense.

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Bond008(m): 10:26am On Mar 11, 2022
Bond008:
Galaxy S10
128gb
Pouch included

N.B: ink spill on the left side
Sometimes affects touch response.
Price: N65,000

US USED
128gb
Factory Unlocked
89% battery health percentage
Pouch available
All accessories unused
Original box

NB: Cracked back.
pouch can cover it.
5k to fix it.

PRICE: 185,000
Pickup: Lagos

Escrow welcomed
Call/WhatsApp :08100427990
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by softalliance: 10:27am On Mar 11, 2022
HP 8620s
Core 2 duo
4GB RAM
500GB HDD
With Charger

call/WhatsApp : ‪+234 901 035 4101‬

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OneNigeria1960(f): 10:48am On Mar 11, 2022
odimbannamdi:

Mr. FutureFocus, I really hope you are ready to walk the path, coz we are both going to spend money on time on this, and I am ready to painstakingly set both aside for this case.

I have told you for the umpteenth time, that I am not whoever you think I am, and that I am not hiding. If you want to reach me, you know where and how to reach me.

I also hope you are aware that it is a criminal offence to label me as someone else as you are potentially putting my life in danger because the detractors of whoever you are are labelling me as could come after my life? I have records of all the time you labelled me as this other person, and I have been receiving a frightening amount of calls lately, which I believe is not unconnected with your actions.

Trust me bro, you will be apprehended shortly. And the major question you will answer is how you were able to arrive at the fact that I am this other person, so you better start pulling out your evidences. After that, you will be made to sign an undertaking against my life.

You brought this on yourself, be ready to face the music

PS: I am posting this here because this is where the whole issue emanated from.

Hope this isn't a fallout of the drag that took dayssss to be resolved?

What's the matter sir?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FavRicc: 10:48am On Mar 11, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Simples.

Your whole advert is dodgy. However non techies will swallow it

What you have is hdmi 1.4, 2.0 and 2.1
1.4 is 1080p (full HD), 2.0 is 4k and 2.1 is 8k capable.

In some very narrow circles, the word hdmi 3.0 is used to refer to 4k capable hdmi

I never saw that before your post so I checked.

But even then,
The only ps4 that supports 4k is the ps4pro.
None of the ps4 you listed with 'hdmi 3.0' are ps4 pro.
So you either have no idea what you are selling, or you are dodgy and looking for suckers who don't know better

The claim that the ps4 has 10 games installed on it is also meaningless. You require an account to use a ps4. Through that account you buy games. So if I but a ps4 with fifa, doom, crash bandicoot installed etc, but I don't have those games in my account, it means nothing.

You are even more dodgy since the first thing that should be done with any phone, pc, console before selling is wipe to factory default settings

I used the phrase what do I know because I have come to see that most Nigerians have a different set of ethics /morality and will ardently defend selling misrepresented goods.

It happens on this platform all the time. You should have known. You should have checked.

I am just calling out your dodgy advert.

I cannot however tell if you are incompetent, malignant, or a mixture of both

Just say you are selling a used ps4. Finito. No need for technical descriptions that make no sense.
You know absolutely nothing about what you’re saying.

In Ps4, we have two versions which are low & high version. 9.00 down are classified to be on low version and does not require account. You need an account when you’re using 9.03-9.04 version.

And who says 3.0 works only on PS4 pro lol grin

Please it’s too early for such arguments. At first you said nothing like 3.0 & now you’re saying 3.0 is for pro.

Make your findings well and stop saying what you know absolutely nothing about...

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 10:51am On Mar 11, 2022
FavRicc:
You know absolutely nothing about what you’re saying.

In Ps4, we have two versions which are low & high version. 9.00 down are classified to be on low version and does not require account. You need an account when you’re using 9.03-9.04 version.

Please it’s too early for such arguments. At first you said nothing like 3.0 & now you’re saying 3.0 is for pro.

Make your findings well and stop saying what you know absolutely nothing about...

Cheers!

It's fine. Not like I'd buy from a dodgy person anyways.

Good luck hooking some sucker. smiley

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OneNigeria1960(f): 10:51am On Mar 11, 2022
FutureFocus:

I’ve screenshot all your comments regarding this issue, calling me thief and all that, when time come, you will be invited to come and say what you know and present your evidence. All printed out! thank you.

You've been silent on this thread for a while only to resurface with this?

Uncle, be calming down and let peace reign on this thread.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 10:56am On Mar 11, 2022

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FavRicc: 10:56am On Mar 11, 2022
GloriousGbola:

It's fine. Not like I'd buy from a dodgy person anyways.

Good luck hooking some sucker. smiley

Lol. Thanks for calling me a dodgy person and tryna tarnish my business.

What goes around comes around lol grin

Cheers
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by drunkpunk(m): 11:03am On Mar 11, 2022
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 - 5k.
DSTV Smart LNB - 24k.
Baby Beds; L: 9k R: 5k5.
Car Refrigerator - 13k.

Call/WhatsApp: 08033170403.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FavRicc: 11:16am On Mar 11, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ambient: 11:18am On Mar 11, 2022
odimbannamdi:

It is, sir. The guy is literally stalking me on another thread. You can check his posts. I had to bring it here since it all started here. My apologies for doing so though, as I can see that it could start a fresh bickering.

I thought he was a busy person, apparently he isn't... grin...we will see how it all goes

If you are in Lagos move to ajiwe and report the matter because I never saw where you called him a scammer,you were about settling.
This is what he does,
he went to the police station to acuse me of paying poopypant to write his name on line,no evidence to support it.
He said I went to FIN page to tell all of them to come and attack him,where is the evidence....none( I have written to Lola)

Futurefocus allow everybody to be,you said you want to go to court that my apology is not genuine.everybody said okay why are you roping people into the whole thing again.start you investigations,track down people without broadcasting to the whole world and sue!

They have a lot of private investigator,the police have IT department everything is in your hands, stop accusing people.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 11:19am On Mar 11, 2022
FavRicc:
[s]You know absolutely nothing about what you’re saying.

Make your findings well and stop saying what you know absolutely nothing about...[/s]

Cheers!

Rubbish, all you know is spam every thread
You even clueless of what you are selling
Why won't you need account for lower version?
Just go back and make research on what you sell before you embarrass yourself further

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 11:30am On Mar 11, 2022
ambient:

If you are in Lagos move to ajiwe and report the matter because I never saw where you called him a scammer,you were about settling.
This is what he does,
he went to the police station to acuse me of paying poopypant to write his name on line,no evidence to support it.
He said I went to FIN page to tell all of them to come and attack him,where is the evidence....none( I have written to Lola)

Futurefocus allow everybody to be,you said you want to go to court that my apology is not genuine.everybody said okay why are you roping people into the whole thing again.start you investigations,track down people without broadcasting to the whole world and sue!

They have a lot of private investigator,the police have IT department everything is in your hands, stop accusing people.

I never invited you to my conversation, stay away from me, that message was not directed at you but you are here to attack me again! The Acer Tab you claimed could not do YouTube is here , the one you gave me at the station, Android version 4.4.2 turned out that your YouTube excuse for returning that tab was a lie, you can’t claim I change it because it’s got your kids pics and videos he made on it, stay away from me ! Again stay away from me! I repeat, stay away from me, you can not be shedding crocodile tears at the station and then come online to attack me, please stay away from me, I’m just begging you, stay away from me for the peace of everyone on this thread. Thanks You.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FavRicc: 11:31am On Mar 11, 2022
50d33q:

Rubbish, all you know is spam every thread
You even clueless of what you are selling
Why won't you need account for lower version?
Just go back and make research on what you sell before you embarrass yourself further
lol grin grin grin

Low version is hacking. Like jail breaking.. smh
Lolzz grin grin grin

I don’t usually reply to such messages but if I keep calm, u might think you know what you’re saying
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 11:34am On Mar 11, 2022
FavRicc:
lol grin grin grin

Low version is hacking. Like jail breaking.. smh
Lolzz grin grin grin

I don’t usually reply to such messages but if I keep calm, u might think you know what you’re saying
Let me engage you once more
9.03 is a low version is it hackable?
I see you skipped my question, why don't you need account for lower version?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FavRicc: 11:36am On Mar 11, 2022
50d33q:

Let me engage you once more
I see you skipped my question, why don't you need account for lower version?
9.03 is not a low version dear. That’s high version.

9.0 down are low version and doesn’t require account.

Hey! I’m too busy for this. Make use of google or ask others.

Cheers
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ambient: 11:39am On Mar 11, 2022
FutureFocus:

I never invited you to my conversation, stay away from me, that message was not directed at you but you are here to attack me again! The Acer Tab you claimed could not do YouTube is here , the one you gave me at the station, Android version 4.4.2 turned out that your YouTube excuse for returning that tab was a lie, you can’t claim I change it because it’s got your kids pics and videos he made on it, stay away from me ! Again stay away from me! I repeat, stay away from me, you can not be shedding crocodile tears at the station and then come online to attack me, please stay away from me, I’m just begging you, stay away from me for the peace of everyone on this thread. Thanks You.

Stop attacking people they are just here to make peace.do your investigations then sue.this is a civil case as they said.the court handles it. Court is about evidence evidence evidence.
I am doing my investigations too but you will never see me pointing hands at people because It is a childish behavior,people called me alot worst and I will have to track them down but no hand pointing till then.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by harmargedon: 11:40am On Mar 11, 2022
FutureFocus:
Makita Drill / screwdriver
Price
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 11:41am On Mar 11, 2022
FavRicc:
9.03 is not a low version dear. That’s high version.

9.0 down are low version and doesn’t require account.

Hey! I’m too busy for this. Make use of google or ask others.

Cheers
Oga
9.04 is the latest version
Stop misleading your buyers because you don't know what you are saying
Moreover you need an account to play on ps4 that's why JB console uses user1.
The user1 is your surname ABI, go back and research more on what you are selling it will help you from scandal like YouTube own

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FavRicc: 11:45am On Mar 11, 2022
50d33q:

Oga
9.04 is the latest version
Stop misleading your buyers because you don't know what you are saying
Moreover you need an account to play on ps4 that's why JB console uses user1.
The user1 is your surname ABI, go back and research more on what you are selling it will help you from scandal like YouTube own
grin grin grin
What are you even saying? Lolzz. Even a brand new Ps4 has user1 that doesn’t mean it’s an account..!! Jezzz!! Who’s this person please?!

You said 9.03 is a low version and I told u it is not. Now you’re talking about 9.04.

9.03-9.04 are high versions bro and requires account!!! U can check my previous chat with the other person where I mentioned it..

9.0 down are hackable and doesn’t require account.

I’m not supposed to be lecturing u for free bro!
I off mic.

Cheers nwanne!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 11:45am On Mar 11, 2022
Buffering machine

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 11:45am On Mar 11, 2022
More
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeff1607(m): 11:45am On Mar 11, 2022
FutureFocus:

I’ve screenshot all your comments regarding this issue, calling me thief and all that, when time come, you will be invited to come and say what you know and present your evidence. All printed out! thank you.

You’ve got serious issues bro

14 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 11:46am On Mar 11, 2022

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 11:50am On Mar 11, 2022
FavRicc:
grin grin grin
What are you even saying? Lolzz. Even a brand new Ps4 has user1 that doesn’t mean it’s an account..!! Jezzz!! Who’s this person please?!

You said 9.03 is a low version and I told u it is not. Now you’re talking about 9.04.

9.03-9.04 are high versions bro and requires account!!! U can check my previous chat with the other person where I mentioned it..

I off mic.

Cheers nwanne!
At this stage I give up on your case
If user1 isn't an account how will you save game data
Like the other guy said I pity those buying from you cos you are shady as fvck
Ignorant and still stubborn, lmao 9.03 higher version when the system will always tell you to upgrade if you play online games grin grin grin
This guy na clown abeg
How can sony release 2 higher version firmwares Omo shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeff1607(m): 11:58am On Mar 11, 2022
FavRicc:
grin grin grin

I off mic.

Cheers nwanne!

When you sell gadgets, courtesy demands you explain how your stuff works especially for noobs, it makes the buyer feel safe and gives assurance

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DaCharis2016: 11:59am On Mar 11, 2022
These Are Available for Clearance Sales:

1. Fridge ; works fine @N25k (Negotiable)

2. Startimes Decoder & Antenna: New @6k

3. Rug: Big size for a big parlour, can be used in a small room too by folding it @30k(Slightly Negotiable)

4. Fairly used sliding door @ N20k (slightly negotiable)

Location is Beesam Area of Mafoluku, Oshodi.
Call/Whatsapp 09079169457

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeff1607(m): 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
50d33q:

At this stage I give up on your case
If user1 isn't an account how will you save game data
Like the other guy said I pity those buying from you cos you are shady as fvck
Ignorant and still stubborn, lmao 9.03 higher version when the system will always tell you to upgrade if you play online games grin grin grin
This guy na clown abeg
How can sony release 2 higher version firmwares Omo shocked shocked shocked

Wonder what he would tell someone who wants to play Elden ring and he is on “lower version”

(1) (2) (3) ... (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) ... (6250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lilachiever(m), veloce(m), Hybrid600, theenchanter, Adesquare2(f), Huw(m), 100FIX1, emmaoanidu(m), Gabson247(m), greatdave(m), Debbie1696, jeff1607(m), evuna and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.