Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6411688 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) ... (6250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DaCharis2016: 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
Morw pics;

1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Alexjohn2020(m): 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
50d33q:

Rubbish, all you know is spam every thread
You even clueless of what you are selling
Why won't you need account for lower version?
Just go back and make research on what you sell before you embarrass yourself further
oh wow, so you need an account for a low version PS4 You sound more clueless. Hope you know you can't go online with any low version PS4 consoles?? So where does the account come in?

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FavRicc: 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
jeff1607:

When you sell gadgets, courtesy demands you explain how your stuff works especially for noobs, it makes the buyer feel safe and gives assurance
They weren’t asking questions on how it works, they only assumed they know what they’re saying.

One started with “nothing like 3.0” then later said it’s for pro.

Now the other guy is saying “9.03 is low version”. I made him to understand that 9.03 - 9.04 are higher versions which requires an account before u can use it.

However, if you’re playing on a lower version 9.0 down, you do not need an account to play. The only thing you need is to jailbreak\hack\crack your console
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
jeff1607:

Wonder what he would tell someone who wants to play Elden ring and he is on “lower version”
E shock you too grin grin
The confidence he's using in typing those nonsense is top notch
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
odimbannamdi:

Thanks Madam Ambient, but I have other plans for him.

I have told him that my case with him is NOT even whether I called him a Scammer or not. It is mainly because he associated me with another account/person 4 times, even after I clarified him, and, given the antecedents of this other person, my life and those of my loved ones could be at risk because the detractors of this person could come after me.

Let me tell you, there is a thread about Cultism here on Nairaland. Last year, folks who were previously active on the thread suddenly stopped coming online after a face-off on the thread and being labelled as someone else. We wonder what has befallen them.

He thinks this is a joke. When the case starts, whether I called him a scammer or not will be the least of his worries. He must provide the evidences that he used in determining that I am this other person.

Nobody say you are anybody, I only said you will be invited to come and say what you know about the matter and defend your comments on the issue, nothing more.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Alexjohn2020(m): 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Simples.

Your whole advert is dodgy. However non techies will swallow it

What you have is hdmi 1.4, 2.0 and 2.1
1.4 is 1080p (full HD), 2.0 is 4k and 2.1 is 8k capable.

In some very narrow circles, the word hdmi 3.0 is used to refer to 4k capable hdmi

I never saw that before your post so I checked.

But even then,
The only ps4 that supports 4k is the ps4pro.
None of the ps4 you listed with 'hdmi 3.0' are ps4 pro.
So you either have no idea what you are selling, or you are dodgy and looking for suckers who don't know better

The claim that the ps4 has 10 games installed on it is also meaningless. You require an account to use a ps4. Through that account you buy games. So if I but a ps4 with fifa, doom, crash bandicoot installed etc, but I don't have those games in my account, it means nothing.

You are even more dodgy since the first thing that should be done with any phone, pc, console before selling is wipe to factory default settings

I used the phrase what do I know because I have come to see that most Nigerians have a different set of ethics /morality and will ardently defend selling misrepresented goods.

It happens on this platform all the time. You should have known. You should have checked.

I am just calling out your dodgy advert.

I cannot however tell if you are incompetent, malignant, or a mixture of both

Just say you are selling a used ps4. Finito. No need for technical descriptions that make no sense.
you where right with the HDMI and ps4pro talk, but saying you require an account to play PS4, I feel you are an ajebota that has all the money in the world that knows nothing about life hacks and ways to minimize cost, right from the days of PS1/ps2, how many Nigerians have been patriotic enough to buy games from Sony?? I'm a game dealer too, we hack anything that's why playstation 3 cd's are extinct and within a couple of years from now, play station 4 cd's will be extinct too, thanks to hacking and non- buying of games from Sony store
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
Alexjohn2020:
oh wow, so you need an account for a low version PS4 You sound more clueless. Hope you know you can't go online with any low version PS4 consoles?? So where does the account come in?
Mumu I can go online, watch Netflix play games
Only time I need to upgrade is when I want to play online which need psplus account.
Default user1 account can go online
Your next question Jon snow
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FavRicc: 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
50d33q:

E shock you too grin grin
The confidence he's using in typing those nonsense is top notch

Alexjohn2020:

50d33q
I guess you skipped that question. I’m done with a novice.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Alexjohn2020(m): 12:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
50d33q:

Only time I need to upgrade is when I want to play online which need psplus account.
wow, so you can do all this on a hacked- low version playstation 4 without the padlock appearing on all your games Egbon game of thrones
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Drey319: 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
50d33q:

Oga rest! No d disturb this thread.
Go gaming thread go talk this your rubbish. You’re saying NONSENSE!!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
Alexjohn2020:
you where right with the HDMI and ps4pro talk, but saying you require an account to play PS4, I feel you are an ajebota that has all the money in the world that knows nothing about life hacks and ways to minimize cost, right from the days of PS1/ps2, how many Nigerians have been patriotic enough to buy games from Sony?? I'm a game dealer too, we hack anything that's why playstation 3 cd's are extinct and within a couple of years from now, play station 4 cd's will be extinct too, thanks to hacking and non- buying of games from Sony store
What's this one saying na
When you power on your console you are greeted with picking your account.
By default user1 is there, is there a way to bypass picking a user or not?
If you have another controller when you power it on it will prompt you to either overwrite existing user which automatically off the first controller or you pick another user.
Those users are what undecided undecided undecided
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
Alexjohn2020:
wow, so you can do all this on a hacked- low version playstation 4 without the padlock appearing on all your games Egbon game of thrones
Lmao the padlocking is because I haven't run exploit na
Where are these people coming from sef
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Alexjohn2020(m): 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
50d33q:

don't sound daft on a faceless forum, your comments will be here for a lifetime, if you don't know anything ask questions, we have low version and high version PS4 console, with the high version, it's usually unhacked asides from the account stuff and when the high version is chipped with an "illegal account" you can't go online with it unless you just bought it and you use cd's on it that's when you can go online and watch whatever you want to, then the low version, it's usually jailbroken with hen or any payloader, that's why Sony has 500gb/1tb for play station 4, you can put your offline games on it whether you download from the store or you jailbreak and install games on it with an external drive....
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Alexjohn2020(m): 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
50d33q:

What's this one saying na
When you power on your console you are greeted with picking your account.
By default user1 is there, is there a way to bypass picking a user or not?
If you have another controller when you power it on it will prompt you to either overwrite existing user which automatically off the first controller or you pick another user.
Those users are what undecided undecided undecided
I won't reply you again, I can see how daft you are, even Play station 1 has user1 down to play station 5 and PS4 even has option for guest user, so wetin concern account and users??
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
Alexjohn2020:
don't sound daft on a faceless forum, your comments will be here for a lifetime, if you don't know anything ask questions, we have low version and high version PS4 console, with the high version, it's usually unhacked asides from the account stuff and when the high version is chipped with an "illegal account" you can't go online with it unless you just bought it and you use cd's on it that's when you can go online and watch whatever you want to, then the low version, it's usually jailbroken with hen or any payloader, that's why Sony has 500gb/1tb for play station 4, you can put your offline games on it whether you download from the store or you jailbreak and install games on it with an external drive....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZm9b583G0s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq-x6-l5t6o

Those are just few, I already inform your partner to research more.
You are even stupider than more I will give you more for free I'm in a good mood
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
Alexjohn2020:
I won't reply you again, I can see how daft you are, even Play station 1 has user1 down to play station 5 and PS4 even has option for guest user, so wetin concern account and users??
That guest is what
When you play games where does your save data go to?
Why do you have data management?
Na dust full your head grin grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Alexjohn2020(m): 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
50d33q:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZm9b583G0s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq-x6-l5t6o

Those are just few, I already inform your partner to research more.
You are even stupider than more I will give you more for free I'm in a good mood
lol, 9.00version the hack on 9.00 started January 2022, send me a YouTube video of how to go online with previous low versions.. 5.05,6.72,7.02 and the rest.

Abeg no reply me again, we dey derail this precious page with your Solomon wisdom grin

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 12:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
Alexjohn2020:

ajepako - i am sure you realize that because of the fully connected nature of all consoles today, buying a CD means nothing.

games have dayone updates of 20gb or more.

so the hacking you are bragging about is really just celebration of a subpar experience - or maybe a way to ensure the customer is tied to you indefinitely.

if your friend had said i have a hacked ps4 with custom firmware, it would have made sense. if he had said outright - i am selling a modded ps
but that is always too much for you ajepakos, because telling the customer upfront what the deal is will spoil your market

as it is, i would always advice people to buy xboxes instead because

1) ms store is available in nigeria
2) ms store is priced in naira
3) ms store games have regional pricing - typically 30% of the us cost
4) ms has family sharing - so i can buy a game and share it with my kids, such that each of them can play the same game in real time on their accounts

but, how would you guys survive in a market like that? years ago i was buying pc games from pc village hustlers. they always had the same stories you have. but ironically thanks to steam sales, etc, it is actually cheaper to buy a lot of those games online, rather than from hustlers

what you guys are about is an ignorance economy - where you fleece people who have not learnt to fish.

and please stop saying you hack anything - you simply use the exploits that others put on the net for free. wink

as for the person who buys a device from you and does not wipe it first - i wish that person good luck. for this naija let someone sell you a device they have some sort of control over so you become a captive market , or worse.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2022

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
Alexjohn2020:
lol, 9.00version the hack on 9.00 started January 2022, send me a YouTube video of how to go online with previous low versions.. 5.05,6.72,7.02 and the rest.

Abeg no reply me again, we dey derail this precious page with your Solomon wisdom grin
Like I said I am in a good mood to engage stupid people like you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45dpgv4b2rY

I was on 6.72 before upgrading to 9.00
Let me know if you need more clarification grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Alexjohn2020(m): 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
GloriousGbola:

ajepako - i am sure you realize that because of the fully connected nature of all consoles today, buying a CD means nothing.

so the hacking you are bragging about is really just celebration of a subpar experience - or maybe a way to ensure the customer is tied to you indefinitely.

if your friend had said i have a hacked ps4 with custom firmware, it would have made sense. if he had said outright - i am selling a modded ps
but that is always too much for you ajepakos, because telling the customer upfront what the deal is will spoil your market

4) ms has family sharing - so i can buy a game and share it with my kids, such that each of them can play the same game in real time on their accounts

but, how would you guys survive in a market like that? years ago i was buying pc games from pc village hustlers. they always had the same stories you have. but ironically thanks to steam sales, etc, it is actually cheaper to buy a lot of those games online, rather than from hustlers

what you guys are about is an ignorance economy - where you fleece people who have not learnt to fish.

and please stop saying you hack anything - you simply use the exploits that others put on the net for free. wink

GBOLA grin we are saying the same thing... Microsoft tried for so long not to make their market vulnerable like Sony did, but it didn't work in the long run, Xbox games can be jailbroken too now and games played offline without having to pay 30% cost whatsoever, technology made things easier for we masses.

And if I learn exploits put on the net for free Its a taboo to put it to use or admit that I can as well do exploits?? grin

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
GloriousGbola:

as for the person who buys a device from you and does not wipe it first - i wish that person good luck. for this naija let someone sell you a device they have some sort of control over so you become a captive market , or worse.

I guess the guy is stupid by default
Look at them gasping on a loose straw no one can explain to me why Sony decided to release 2 higher version firmwares grin
Omo this thread dan cast finish
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Alexjohn2020(m): 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
50d33q:

Like I said I am in a good mood to engage stupid people like you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45dpgv4b2rY

I was on 6.72 before upgrading to 9.00
Let me know if you need more clarification grin
I didn't have to finish the video, first 30seconds says "how to remote play your console without Internet.....I don tire for you. Walai..

Since you can't distinguish between remote play and going on the internet
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Alexjohn2020(m): 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
50d33q:

Look at them gasping on a loose straw no one can explain to me why Sony decided to release 2 higher version firmwares grin
Sony releases updates on their firmware version often to demoralize hackers and put them off track, but it seems like the hackers na former staffs and are always one step ahead..but it doesn't stop sony from releasing updates tho, even phone's release updates and hackers still root and tweak devices to their satisfaction....learn bro!!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
Alexjohn2020:
I didn't have to finish the video, first 30seconds says "how to remote play your console without Internet.....I don tire for you. Walai..

Since you can't distinguish between remote play and going on the internet
My God what does remotely mean grin
How can you remote 2 computer devices without internet, do I have to explain that one again shocked
What did I get myself into today
Another link grin grin No peace for the stupid one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFqji2jBY4k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
Alexjohn2020:
Sony releases updates on their firmware version often to demoralize hackers and put them off track, but it seems like the hackers na former staffs and are always one step ahead..but it doesn't stop sony from releasing updates tho, even phone's release updates and hackers still root and tweak devices to their satisfaction....learn bro!!
if 9.04 is the latest update
9.03 is now an old version yes or no
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Healthrelatedjo: 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
This future focus guy is a big baby, honestly speaking lol...ur wife na very gentle and God fearing person,if not she for don poison u throway with this ur attitude,cos am sure u behave like this at home too.Behave like a man for once abeg.

15 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Drey319: 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
50d33q:

You’re not making any sense at all..

Wtf are you even saying?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Olagadget: 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
Good day Nairalanders

Please quote me if you have furniture, can be these Lshaped or normal furniture in Ibadan.

Please it must be very neatly used, befitting, and be going at a clearance price.

Thank you very much
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by drunkpunk(m): 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
DSTV decoder + Dish + Remote: 10k
Suzuki Every MiniBus (Manual): 1.450m

Call/WhatsApp: 08033170403.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Drey319: 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
50d33q:
Stop deviating!
Reading your previous post, you said 9.03 is low version and it’s hackable & now you’re saying 9.03 is an old version. Please go to game thread and type this your rubbish there. I wan check something
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Alexjohn2020(m): 12:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
50d33q:
Nooooooooo.. it takes a couple of months for a particular version to be tagged an old version, just that they goofed with 9.00 and hackers where able to infiltrate it like it was an old version, the high versions prior to 9.00 was 7.50- 8.50 or so

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) ... (6250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sheantip(m), livedreamhope, Adesquare2(f), Hero2t, GiggsTk(m), emmychib, jeff1607(m), Iyenogie30, uctomide(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.