Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6424192 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3567) (3568) (3569) (3570) (3571) (3572) (3573) ... (6257) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 1:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
[quote author=sampete post=111347767][/quote]
50k very very serious
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lekbel09(m): 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
iPhone 13 128gb
Factory unlocked
In mint condition
Midnight black
410k.

iPhone 11 pro max 64gb
Factory unlocked
Space gray

iPhone 11
Cracked back ..
Price is 200k..

iPhone 11pro 256gb
Factory unlocked
Price is 300k...

All items are direct UK used......

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by revcompaty(m): 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
Yewandequeen:
My advice to you is that you need to learn more about customer relationship/service, conflict management and human relationship management. Truly you have been vindicated to not being a scammer. However, you have successfully turned off many people here, many following and including myself who could be your potential customers with your manner of approach. I am an entrepreneurer and when I tell you to learn the 3 above I know how far you will go if you can. Wish you all the best

Well said ma'am.....in my response to the initial crises, I expressly stated he needs to understand customer management but I guess that sounded very unnecessary and here we are today still stuck in the same mud.
One mismanaged customer can down turn an entire business and this is just a typical example, at some point in business there will definetly be issues but what makes you the boss is how you decide to manage it. Futurefocus need to work on himself and his management skill.

16 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ebab(m): 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
What's the last price and your location

ALABACONNECT:
Good morning beautiful people

. Sony "small but mighty" soundbar CT80 with it's wired woofer now available

Features:
. 120w output
. Dolby digital audio format
. Clear audio+
. Bluetooth connectivity
. Wired woofer
. Auxiliary/Optical port
. USB port
. UK used

Price: 50k

Contact details on siggy
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by twinskenny(m): 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2022
Kenarr:
Tv console for sale @ 12k
Neatly used and in perfect condition

Premium quality electrical 3gang 2 way switch
Bought for work but didn't use all. Selling at discounted price @350 per pcs
20 PCs available..

Call or WhatsApp: 09025-24-6181

I want the switches but your location... Can you drop off at alaba international?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ALABACONNECT(m): 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
ebab:
What's the last price and your location

45k. Alaba international market, Ojo, Lagos State.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KBARBIE(f): 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
Available for pick up

Ps5 console disc edition

Price: 475k
Controller 40k

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by HotDeals9ja: 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
Acer Aspire 5610 (UK used) Laptop 2gb ram 160gb HDD with webcam, wireless & DVD rom.
Price: N18k
Call/WhatsApp to place your order. Available for pickup at Fagbile estate, Ijegun, Lagos.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
revcompaty:

Well said ma'am.....in my response to the initial crises, I expressly stated he needs to understand customer management but I guess that sounded very unnecessary and here we are today still stuck in the same mud.
One mismanaged customer can down turn an entire business and this is just a typical example, at some point in business there will definetly be issues but what makes you the boss is how you decide to manage it. Futurefocus need to work on himself and his management skill.
I’ve being reading your comments from day one and I’m not surprised that you lack sense of reasoning to digest simple explanation that items I sold to her are YouTube compatible and that we were still discussing when she jumped here , what exactly do you want at this point? Why are you still mastubating over this issue?

I will not tolerate nonsense from a customer who is just looking for trouble, if that is what management skill means to you, my own image is more important that the business, if you are bored because your wife left you, you should go read about Russia shelling if you are bored instead of intentionally calling me out to accept blackmail and scammer tag in the name of business management skill.

Let the sleeping dog lie, you have created several monikers to type rubbish here , yet you aren’t satisfied, let the sleeping dog lie

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BigBudi(m): 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
cybriz82:

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by revcompaty(m): 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
FutureFocus:

I’ve being reading your comments from day one and I’m not surprised that you lack sense of reasoning to digest simple explanation that items I sold to her are YouTube compatible and that we were still discussing when she jumped here , what exactly do you want at this point? Why are you still mastubating over this issue?

I will not tolerate nonsense from a customer who is just looking for trouble, if that is what management skill means to you, my own image is more important that the business, if you are bored because your wife left you, you should go read about Russia shelling if you are bored instead of intentionally calling me out to accept blackmail and scammer tag in the name of business management skill.

Let the sleeping dog lie, you have created several monikers to type rubbish here , yet you aren’t satisfied, let the sleeping dog lie
Mr its no longer news that you're good at throwing shades of insult and tantrum like a toddler, guess it only speaks more of a man lacking something called affection
Lol....indeed your image is important than the business; coming from a man who is having challenges sending grandma pocket money cos his business felt affected, stop deceiving yourself and get mature.

29 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by saint2ace(m): 3:39pm On Mar 25, 2022
Toylove:
I've got this new circuit breakers for sale. It was bought for housing connections but it's in excess, reason for the sales. For those in Lagos and Ogun State.

Are they AC or DC breakers, and what are their names and power rating?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 4lorunsho(m): 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
dvdwed:
Sneakers

Classic Polo T Shirt

How many for 3k polo shirt
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Layormiii(f): 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
FutureFocus:

chaii must you add insult cry the person u quote didn't add one insult to his comment. cry u and insult and then throwing tantrums nah 5 and 6

May God help you in this case ijn with the way you're going about with the insults

18 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Tiger2020(m): 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
OkeysGadget

Redmi note 10 Pro 6/128 =148k
Redmi note 10 Pro 8/128= 156k

We run nationwide delivery, pay on delivery to major cities and towns, a trial will convince you
Holla at us

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
revcompaty:

Mr its no longer news that you're good at throwing shades of insult and tantrum like a toddler, guess it only speaks more of a man lacking something called affection
Lol....indeed your image is important than the business; coming from a man who is having challenges sending grandma pocket money cos his business felt affected, stop deceiving yourself and get mature.

This is the attention you need, right? You not going to get it, Many reasonable beings have tried to help in taking this tag down, but from day like I said, you have being so mean and desperate to nail Jesus to the cross again, Please Stay away from my mention, I know you are seriously bored but try elsewhere. I beg of you ! thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by arinola2: 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
What network do you intend to use it with ?
I have one, but its USB (It's an AIRTEL USB dongle). NOT a Mifi.

3G only, it cannot do 4G.

Chat me up on Whatsapp 0.8.0.2 8 2 9.9.7.4 4

remi1444:
Anyone with Mifi for sale?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Esthered: 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
Layormiii:
chaii must you add insult cry the person u quote didn't add one insult to his comment. cry u and insult and then throwing tantrums nah 5 and 6

May God help you in this case ijn with the way you're going about with the insults
Aunty wa, don't let him come for you o. He even called me foolish while giving my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by limpopo: 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
People should stop quoting that guy's post and mentioning his moniker nah...
People quoting him are the ones elongating the issue sef..
He already sees everyone as His enemy, so let HIM be!!

Let him do whatever he wants to do... Just IGNORE HIM AND HIS POSTS... is that too much to do?

16 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nawa o. How is it doing Futurefocûs?
He went from 0 to 100 real quick. Have those guys taken down the scammer posts? I am trying to understand why FF is so infuriated. I don’t want to believe he has been disguising, because this new him is very strange to me. The curses are too much abeg. cry
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Esthered: 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
Esthered:

She's engaging him as we can see.

I don't know how someone who claims to value his name above all things did not open a business account to separate the business from himself.
If he was to be called out, it would have been the business name madam A would have called out as she could have been Transacting with his business account.
As the wisest man that FutureF... is, one of your lessons learned should be that you need to separate the business from you going forward.
Someone suggested the need to learn customer management skill et el but baba dey para. I hope he would just calm down and embrace peace.

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shugafree(m): 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
Timekeeper452:
how much and location?
Shugafree:
, , , , , , , 12k, sir, uyo. Akwa ibom state
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tziz(m): 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
2nos of brown, aluminium venetian blind for sale.
Width = 4ft, 3 inches (1.31m)
Length = 4ft, 2 inches (1.28m)
Price = 20k for both

Location is Port Harcourt.
Serious buyers can call or WhatsApp the number on my signature...

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shugafree(m): 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
ves
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Esthered: 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
limpopo:
People should stop quoting that guy's post and mentioning his moniker nah...
People quoting him are the ones elongating the issue sef..
He already sees everyone as His enemy, so let HIM be!!

Let him do whatever he wants to do... Just IGNORE HIM AND HIS POSTS... is that too much to do?
We'll try.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sirabbey(m): 5:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
Available, chat me on WhatsApp on 08028121790
odimbannamdi:
Guys, please I need a book-shelf for my study room urgently.

Quote me if you have any at clearance or good rate.

Thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kenarr(m): 5:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
Yeah I can, send me a message on Whatsapp

twinskenny:

I want the switches but your location... Can you drop off at alaba international?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by abmendozer(m): 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
[s]Apple iPad Mini2 64gb

Call/WhatsApp: 08025536999
[/s]

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2022
Esthered:

I don't know how someone claims to value his name above all things did not open a business account to separate the business from himself.
If he was to be called out, it would have been the business name madam A would have called out as she could have been Transacting with his business account.
As the wisest man that FutureF... is, one of your lessons learned should be that you need to separate the business from you going forward.
Someone suggested the need to learn customer management skill et el but baba dey para. I hope he would just calm down and embrace peace.

Very important!!!
That was the first thing I did the second I decided to start a business. You don’t have any concern with me or my name. The business is a separate entity, totally different from me. If the business defrauds you, the relevant agency knows how to crack down on me, the proprietor. In fact, I am the UBO of my business.

Also, business owners should carry themselves with pride. Except your business is one that involves taking measurements with tape, don’t be jumping bus upandan to meet anybody anywhere. Somebody would na be weighing you and checking if your shoe looks like the attached pic.cheesy

Don’t be in a hurry to sell. Confirm and reconfirm your client’s needs before dispatch.

I got attracted to FF because of those tools he sells, as I am heavily attracted to tools and handymen. Any day I want to get a toolbox, I would contact him. If e like make e insult me, I dey here for am.

14 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Esthered: 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
pocohantas:

Very important!!!
That was the first thing I did the second I decided to start a business. You don’t have any concern with me or my name. The business is a separate entity, totally different from me. If the business defrauds you, the relevant agency knows how to crack down on me, the proprietor. In fact, I am the UBO of my business.

Also, business owners should carry themselves with pride. Except your business is one that involves taking measurements with tape, don’t be jumping bus upandan to meet anybody anywhere. Somebody would na be weighing you and checking if your shoe looks like the attached pic.cheesy

Don’t be in a hurry to sell. Confirm and reconfirm your client’s needs before dispatch.

I got attracted to FF because of those tools he sells, as I am heavily attracted to tools and handymen. Any day I want to get a toolbox, I would contact him. If e like make e insult me, I dey here for am.

Now you know why I missed you as I just learned something from you.
You and vawulence in your last paragraph. grin

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sirabbey(m): 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
Available. chat 08028121790 on WhatsApp for pictures & pick up arrangements.
sirabbey:
Chat 08028121790 on Whatsapp for pictures and pick-up arrangements.

Nicely finished Mahogany wood 6ft X 6 ft Bedframe with dressing mirror and bedside storage N100K

HP Laserjet Pro MFP M130a N60K

Silver grey curtain N10K

Coffee Brown curtains N7K

Mahogany Wood Centre table + 4 side Stools N50K

6pcs New cookware cooking Pots N5K

Kenwood Electric kettle 10k

Party Food coolers N10k

4 piece Freezer bowl set N5K

Brand new Red wings Safety shoes N40K

Plastic cloth spreader N15K

Tv/sound system console N70k

Qlink Pressing iron N3K

Siasho Sandwich Toaster (Japanese product) N15K

Pressure Cooker N20K

Grace Artisry Wall Clock N18K

Children Plastic Wardrope N30K

Wooden book Shelf N15K

Children Plastic Chair N1K

40 inch sony Bravia LED TV N110K

Wooden Shoe Rack N15K

Toughened Plastic Chairs (3Pcs) N5K each

HP Printer DeskJet 6940 N10k

Panasonic steam/wet pressing Iron N6K

Panasonic heavy duty pressing iron N10K

contact 08028121790 on Whatsapp for pixs and pick up arrangements
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
Esthered:

Now you know why I missed you as I just learned something from you.
You and vawulence in your last paragraph. grin

Hahaha. Glad you learned something. FF na my guy. E never insult me yet because e know say I get true love for am. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3567) (3568) (3569) (3570) (3571) (3572) (3573) ... (6257) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Akindoubleyou, collab, isholapeter9(m), Massab, ThaRealist, sbenjy(m), Fabinu(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.