Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6433980 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3617) (3618) (3619) (3620) (3621) (3622) (3623) ... (6260) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
TV console and bookshelf needed at clearance rate
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shakitibob0: 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2022
snillocer:
PLEASE READ!!

Yersterday, I went to make enquiry from a barber shop not far from my house on what I need to start my apprenticeship, aside from the agreement fee of 15k which can be paid twice, one of the requirements was a clipper, but tbh, I can't afford one at the moment as I heard the cheapest is around 7k.

Hence, my coming on here to seek for help from anyone who would like to dash out their used clipper so I can start my barbing journey, and put an end to my staying at home without being productive.

Please guys, I sincerely need your help now more than ever.
go and learn welding...You go too chop money...i swear

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jheypeel(m): 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
EasyPeazy:
Bull Power Generator 1kva -100%copper || Ogba Ikeja Lagos

100% good working condition || Very Rugged

1 month Warranty

Price is 20k.

Location is Ogba Ikeja Lagos

Can be waybilled anywhere in Nigeria.

Call or Chat 09090907136 for deal.

What are the mods doing
Close this fucking group
What kind of fuckery is this ?

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by snillocer(m): 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
Shakitibob0:
go and learn welding...You go too chop money...i swear

Pls why do you say so?

Tbh, I settled for barbing after carefully vetting through other skills like mechanic, fashion designing and co, cos the cons of those works outweighed the pros for me.

Besides, The barber shop is just 2 streets from my house, so I won't spend on transport or feeding. And I'm willing to learn the work, sir.

Aside the agreement fee, I just think it is only the clipper that is stopping me from getting started. I don't mind the condition, as long as it is still working and okay.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Cakkie(m): 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2022
Jheypeel:

What are the mods doing
Close this fucking group
What kind of fuckery is this ?

grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Naughtyg: 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
40 inches Full HD Sony Bravia- R35E

Product features

AUDIO/HEADPHONE OUTPUT: Hybrid with Headphone and SubWoofer Out

Power and Energy saving
HDCP
Built-in WiFi
Miracast
Full HD 1080p
PC Streaming
Streaming Service: HbbTV
Motionflow™ XR
X-Reality™ PRO
reeview HD
HDMI 2
SCART
USB 2
Dynamic backlight control
Backlight off mode

Dust resistant,
Surge resistant,
Lighting resistant,
Humidity resistant. (check box to verify)

Power consumption: 48W
Everything in the box is still intact and avaliable

Price (#100000) negotiateable..
Call or Whatsapp 09015874634

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by digitalgeorgy(m): 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2022
Jennynexx22:
6 by 6 Bedframe with two side drawers - 80k
this pix looks like 6*4.5 ooo.
and is the foam included in the price?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Fodam: 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
Vintage guitar semi acoustic
With digital tuner
You can use it with electricity or manual

Price N40,000 slightly negotiable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thorby(m): 5:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
Toylove:

My budget is 1.2, na why I dey find DC
One of my contacts on whatsapp posted this. I can link you up if interested.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 5:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
Bravo rear facing car seat and fisherprice Rocker-15k

Whatsapp- 07088846626

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 5:42pm On Apr 08, 2022
Brand new Chelsea Boots (size 44 and 40 respectively) - 10k each

Whatsapp: 07088846626

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
Sneakers - 5k
White sneakers - 4k
Ladies sandals - 4k
Ladies flat shoes - 4k
Birkenstock sizes 36-38 - 5k
Children birkenstock - 3,500
Pam slippers - 4k

All brand new

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sugargul: 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
3 months Neatly used iPhone 11 Pro Max for sale N300,000.

Size 64gb

Colour Gold

No scratches

Location; Onipanu/Ilupeju/Isolo Lagos

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 6:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
Foxie:
Sneakers - 5k
White sneakers - 4k
Ladies sandals - 4k
Ladies flat shoes - 4k
Birkenstock sizes 36-38 - 5k
Children birkenstock - 3,500
Pam slippers - 4k

All brand new

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by michlins(m): 6:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
snillocer:

Pls why do you say so?

Tbh, I settled for barbing after carefully vetting through other skills like mechanic, fashion designing and co, cos the cons of those works outweighed the pros for me.

Besides, The barber shop is just 2 streets from my house, so I won't spend on transport or feeding. And I'm willing to learn the work, sir.

Aside the agreement fee, I just think it is only the clipper that is stopping me from getting started. I don't mind the condition, as long as it is still working and okay.
you don't want to suffer yet. Welding is your best bet but it's very difficult to start up. You need at least ₦600,000 right now to start
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Betnomore: 6:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
To be honest, you don’t need a clipper to start learning. Since you’re paying for the agreement fee, the owner of the shop should provide you with a clipper to use to learn and cut customer’s hair. It’s only when you want to cut for people privately or want to learn at home you need your personal clipper. But if it’s mandatory you get the clipper, then I hope you get the help you need here. May God be with you

snillocer:

Pls why do you say so?

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jheypeel(m): 6:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
iPhone XR
FU 89%
Blue
Face ID ✅
True Tone ✅
10/10
081osix255 three52
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BlingsEnchante(f): 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2022
Topload 7.5kg Samsung washing machine available
Perfectly Working
Price is 98,000 only

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BlingsEnchante(f): 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
Items for sale

1HP Panasonic INVERTER AC @ 115,000
2HP Panasonic NON-INVERTER AC @ 90,000
Both in perfect working condition
Both available in Ibadan

Dm 08124310601
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by snillocer(m): 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
michlins:
you don't want to suffer yet. Welding is your best bet but it's very difficult to start up. You need at least ₦600,000 right now to start

I don't understand, pls.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by snillocer(m): 6:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
Betnomore:
To be honest, you don’t need a clipper to start learning. Since you’re paying for the agreement fee, the owner of the shop should provide you with a clipper to use to learn and cut customer’s hair. It’s only when you want to cut for people privately or want to learn at home you need your personal clipper. But if it’s mandatory you get the clipper, then I hope you get the help you need here. May God be with you

That was what he said o. I've tried to convince him to allow me start first, then maybe later, I can get it but he still insisted. How again can I explain to him?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 4lorunsho(m): 6:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
Foxie:
Brand new Chelsea Boots (size 44 and 40 respectively) - 10k each

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 4lorunsho(m): 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2022
snillocer:

That was what he said o. I've tried to convince him to allow me start first, then maybe later, I can get it but he still insisted. How again can I explain to him?

Go to another place

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Krak(m): 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2022
S
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Olagadget: 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
Bro, can you please delete the post he asked and let's put an end to this?

Poopypants:
and I implore you again to do whatever you feel like, but deviate from derailing this thread further. Last reply and warning to you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Bullet01(f): 8:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
Olagadget:

God bless you
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 8:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
Poopypants:
and I implore you again to do whatever you feel like, but deviate from derailing this thread further. Last reply and warning to you.

Just clean your mess, there is no way you and ambient will tarnish my image for something I didn’t and proper in your life , I’m no coward, at worst you banned me again

Cc Seun
Lalasticlala
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 8:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
creolehunt:

You really need to get a life, you emotionally manipulative wimp.

Cry from now till tomorrow and you wont sway some of us. You had all the time in the world to nip this case in the bud and was strongly advised to do so. Yet, you let some internet warriors deceive you. Now, you alone are bearing the brunt of it.

Nonsense.

Everyone knows many of you reason illogically , aren’t you a typical nigerian?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 8:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
Olagadget:

go through my posts and you’ll see not a single one has anything regarding his details, this whole thing ended for me the moment he reached a resolution with the said complainant and I deleted all my posts, if he chooses to bring it up again or has an issue with another that’s both their issue.

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 8:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
Poopypants:
go through my posts and you’ll see not a single one has anything regarding his details, this whole thing ended for me the moment he reached a resolution with the said complainant and I deleted all my posts, if he chooses to bring it up again or has an issue with another that’s both their issue.

Most of the details originated from you and ambient, they are still there tagging me as a scammer
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
FutureFocus:

Most of the details originated from you and ambient, they are still there tagging me as a scammer
originated from us after you were warned, you implored us to do whatever we liked, you told us you weren’t moved and don’t care however it ended because you weren’t moved by all those. You refused all avenue of resolution and went full on attack mode on everyone suggesting settling. It’s after the whole damage has been done, that you now realize your image is at risk and you now want to be a man of peace? We all took down our posts when this matter was resolved, if it was quoted by whomever, it’s not on us, but on you to get that person to unquote. You made a ridicule of your image , not us, but you. You clean your mess. My last reply on this.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shakitibob0: 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
snillocer:

Pls why do you say so?

You can easily become a multi-millionaire if you are a welder in Nigeria or any part of the world...You can never make such amount if you are a barber in Nigeria

Nowadays, we have a labour shortage in that field worldwide...It is one of those skills that can change your entire story if you pay 100% attention to it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3617) (3618) (3619) (3620) (3621) (3622) (3623) ... (6260) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Xscape1993(m), waterfas, Loraous(f), EduTechTainMent, n3xt(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.