Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,385 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3622) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6434305 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3619) (3620) (3621) (3622) (3623) (3624) (3625) ... (6260) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sportwin(m): 10:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
BlingsEnchante:

K

no reply just "k"
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sportwin(m): 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
not individuals bringing up ridiculous prices
nigeria is hard enough
dont be extra greedy

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Cakkie(m): 10:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
Sportwin:
i sold a phone earlier
it cost 180k in the market for a uk used
the cracked back wouldnt cost me more than 10k to fix and sell
guess how much it was sold for ?
thats a clearance sale

not individuals bringing up ridiculous prices
nigeria is hard enough
dont be extra greedy

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by emmychib: 10:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
Poopypants:
originated from us after you were warned, you implored us to do whatever we liked, you told us you weren’t moved and don’t care however it ended because you weren’t moved by all those. You refused all avenue of resolution and went full on attack mode on everyone suggesting settling. It’s after the whole damage has been done, that you now realize your image is at risk and you now want to be a man of peace? We all took down our posts when this matter was resolved, if it was quoted by whomever, it’s not on us, but on you to get that person to unquote. You made a ridicule of your image , not us, but you. You clean your mess. My last reply on this.
Why do you like trouble Mr man. Is this not your post? You have not deleted everything.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
emmychib:

Why do you like trouble Mr man. Is this not your post? You have not deleted everything.
do you just want to comment for the sake of it? What in your picture hasn’t been deleted?

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sportwin(m): 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
[quote author=Cakkie post=111775672][/quote]

na u sabi

things are cheaper outside this group
just few good deals here

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Cakkie(m): 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
Sportwin:

na u sabi

things are cheaper outside this group
just few good deals here

wink Pls, don't take my posts serious. It's just for the fun of it.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Cakkie(m): 10:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
emmychib:

I just went through his posts and I can't see anything. Though, I may be wrong.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by TheLoanGuy: 10:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
Betnomore:
Please, let the monikers that quoted futurefocus from the screenshot posted do the needful so that this issue can be put to bed. It’s getting tiring already.
Part of the issue is, one of the accounts (Felin) was created by someone on the 24th of March, just to quote the post that tagged him a scammer and then the person logged out and has not used the account again ever since then. He/she is purposely being mischievous and very wicked.

Me I am of the opinion that it is either Poopypants or one of his plenty supporters here that created the account, because after the issue was resolved, he was still here telling futurefocus he regrets taking down the post.

This guy took it as far as adding his name as a scammer on Trucaller without getting clarity it was just a misunderstanding.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ONNYX: 10:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
peacefulhome:

I have read something very similar to this write up like two years back on this very thread. I remember someone donated a wheelchair then. Abeg where are my FBI in the house?

The combined efforts of the FBI, KGB and Scotland yard will not reveal a single dissonance here. Even if I say so.....I am as clean as a whistle.

In any case you have every right to doubt anything that comes up but i assure you that everyday in this country people fall into circumstances requiring wheelchairs and unfortunately many of them cant afford it. So it is not in doubt that several people have requested for some kind of mobility aiding apparatus prior to my request.

I would also like to make it clear that I am not the one in need of a wheelchair. I made a business trip to a South South State recently and and I met someone who could benefit from this gesture. She does not even know that I am doing this. Mind you I am not asking for money to buy a wheel chair. I am asking for a wheelchair donation and it could be made directly to the beneficiary even without me being in the picture.

It only occurred to me to bring it here on this platform just in case anyone has one sitting in a corner underutilized. You may wish to recall that I had added that I could also pay a clearance price for it

Finally learn to be a bit more circumspect. As bad as Nigeria may appear there are still a few people who desire to live aright despite all odds.

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ONNYX: 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2022
olumzzz:

Where's your location?

I reside and work in Lagos but the person in need of this aid is in the South South part of Nigeria.

Would you like to help?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by quitetorm79: 11:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
Clearance Offer :
Pay 10k on all items that's less than 19k
and 15k on all items between 20k - 30k

offer open for this weekend only!!

quitetorm79:

Fairly New Printer (Direct 4c - HP Deskjet 2600 series) ……20k
Brand New Original Mont Blanc Men's Hand wear.........18k
Brand New Call it Spring Shoe (Size 42)...............27k
Fruit Juicer....................12k
Brand New Original Tommy Hilfiger Shirts (Size L and XL)..........35k

Other Items

Porcelain dinning set..................15k
Original Marc Jacobs Sunglasses........SOLD
Table lamp.............12k
Stripped Adidas shoe…….20k
Used Sketchers men shoe (size 43)....9k
Tommy Hilfiger (size 43) ...............25k
Best Man white Suit...15k
David Wej business/office suits.....25k each
Boiling kettle…8k
MMA boxing glove…..8k
Eros Lidocaine spray for men......13k

Items are slightly negotiable

I can send pictures upon request.

Call/Whatsapp: +234 8097879833

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sainturch1: 11:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
Krak:

90k is a fair price. Don't you think so?
80k is okay since it's a 4gig ram phone
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by quitetorm79: 11:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
Clearance Offer :
Pay 10k on all items that's less than 19k
and 15k on all items between 20k - 30k

offer open for this weekend only!!

quitetorm79:

Brand new Trezor hardware wallet ( Trezor Model One supports more than 1000 crypto coins)......45k
Fairly New Printer (Direct 4c - HP Deskjet 2620 series) ……20k
Seagate 1Tb external drive.....................20k
Djembe drum......23k
Books.......prices from 2,500 - 7k
Boiling Ketting......7k
Mattress 6.3' x 3.5' x 8"................20k
Wooden wardrobe..................15k
fairly new 8 seater leather chair.................450k

Other Items

Original Marc Jacobs Sunglasses........12k
Pressure cooker...............13k
MMA boxing glove…..15k

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oloko1859(m): 11:16pm On Apr 08, 2022
snillocer:

Noted, sir. But I don't know of any other skill to learn now, I can't think of any other at this point in time, and I don't want to think again. It's been long I started thinking.

Besides, The wielding would require transport and feeding. Shi shi, I have not. The last 2k I have on me is about to evaporate. I choose this work cos I can be working and schooling at the same time unlike wielding which is too cumbersome for now. Truth be told, I also like the concept of cutting people's hair for a living. I see nothing wrong in doing it and I plan to open mine in a very big way — if it's God's plan.

I just want to start something today or tomorrow. I'm tired of staying at home and thinking of what to do without doing any. I'm 22 for christ sake. Honestly speaking, I'm tired of it. I'm not happy with myself at the moment. I just wish I could walk into the shop tomorrow and start my apprenticeship, and by his grace, I must start it before the month ends.

Sorry for the long epistle.

Sometimes, you have to go through so much struggle to achieve certain things. As a barber, quickly you'll have a small spot if you're serious but in 5years time with the rising inflation, your income may not sustain you & your immediate family
Right now, just walk into any building/construction site & see the quotations of welders
I know a guy who's a graduate, now all he does is strictly railings in building sites & he's doing very fine

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sportwin(m): 11:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
quitetorm79:
Brand new Trezor hardware wallet ( Trezor Model One supports more than 1000 crypto coins)......45k
Fairly New Printer (Direct 4c - HP Deskjet 2620 series) ……20k
Seagate 1Tb external drive.....................20k
Djembe drum......23k
Books.......prices from 2,500 - 7k
Boiling Ketting......7k
Mattress 6.3' x 3.5' x 8"................20k
Wooden wardrobe..................15k
fairly new 8 seater leather chair.................450k

Other Items

Original Marc Jacobs Sunglasses........12k
Pressure cooker...............13k
MMA boxing glove…..15k

pic of boxing glove
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by emmychib: 11:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
Poopypants:
do you just want to comment for the sake of it? What in your picture hasn’t been deleted?
Just type in the man's name on Google and add nairaland and see what will come up.
That post you made is still bringing up the scammer tag. What will it cost you to go and modify it or you just want to be stubborn and claim you were right.
Don't you want this whole issue to die down?

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by quitetorm79: 11:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
here you go
Sportwin:

pic of boxing glove

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by snillocer(m): 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
oloko1859:

Sometimes, you have to go through so much struggle to achieve certain things. As a barber, quickly you'll have a small spot if you're serious but in 5years time with the rising inflation, your income may not sustain you & your immediate family
Right now, just walk into any building/construction site & see the quotations of welders
I know a guy who's a graduate, now all he does is strictly railings in building sites & he's doing very fine

I perfectly understand. But I've wasted so much time at home doing nothing. I just want to break that yoke of unproductiveness. That's why I'm struggling to get started with something. I want to start being productive. I'm eager to learn, sir.

I know things are hard out there, but please, kindly help me out if you can — I beg you in the name of God. I can go to the shop and take a pics there and send to you. I can also forward my boss contact for confirmation. I don't know what else to say.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Michelle55: 11:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
snillocer:

I perfectly understand. But I've wasted so much time at home doing nothing. I just want to break that yoke of unproductiveness. That's why I'm struggling to get started with something. I want to start being productive. I'm eager to learn, sir.

I know things are hard out there, but please, kindly help me out if you can — I beg you in the name of God. I can go to the shop and take a pics there and send to you. I can also forward my boss contact for confirmation. I don't know what else to say.
How much is the clipper?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by snillocer(m): 11:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
Michelle55:

How much is the clipper?

My boss said with 7k, I can get a new one. (Pls let me quickly check on jumia)

Modified: This is what I'm seeing.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Michelle55: 11:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
snillocer:

My boss said with 7k, I can get a new one. (Pls let me quickly check on jumia)
Drop your account details, whatever you choose to do after getting the money is solely up to you.

19 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Krak(m): 11:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
Sainturch1:

80k is okay since it's a 4gig ram phone

Add something untop. I am selling because I am distressed, need money urgently for a very pressing need.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 5hn7: 11:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
[quote author=5hn7 post=111736802]
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by snillocer(m): 11:46pm On Apr 08, 2022
Michelle55:

Drop your account details, whatever you choose to do after getting the money is solely up to you.

No. I will post the pics here once he gets it for me.

Collins Uchendu. 3101539639. Firstbank.

Thanks a lot, sir. Tbh, I can't thank you enough.
May heaven replenish your pocket in multiple folds, Amen.

By his grace, I have broken that curse — praise be to God. My mum must hear this first thing tomorrow morning.

Thanks once again.

14 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Michelle55: 11:48pm On Apr 08, 2022
snillocer:

No. I will post the pics here once he gets it for me.

Collins Uchendu. 3101539639. Firstbank.

Thanks a lot, sir. Tbh, I can't thank you enough.
May heaven replenish your pocket in multiple folds, Amen.

By his grace, I have broken that curse — praise be to God. My mum must hear this first thing tomorrow morning.

Thanks once again.
Done!
Be respectful and diligently learn the skill, enjoy!

28 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by snillocer(m): 12:07am On Apr 09, 2022
Michelle55:

Done!

Seen. Thank you so much.

14 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by snillocer(m): 12:08am On Apr 09, 2022
Michelle55:

Done!

Seen. Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shakitibob0: 12:29am On Apr 09, 2022
odimbannamdi:

I totally agree.

A man on my street is a welder. That is the only work he does and he ALWAYS has jobs. He has at least 7 boys working with him and his completed jobs are so much that he has to keep some of them in a fallow land opposite his compound. He lives in his own house (with his front yard doubling as his workshop) and drives two cars. He is not even educated, but he is very humble. The way he greets me eh, like sey I get money pass am... grin

Snillocer, abeg find better skill learn. With barbing, your earning potential is very limited to only your locality - at most, 3 streets away from yours. Learn a skill where your clientele base will cut across various cities and even states. You will make it faster. Wish you goodluck, bro
Gbam....This says it all

If a graduate handles that business line with a proper plan and nice packaging, the sky would be his start point

The demand is so endless

Anything that's got to do with bonding two metals together, just know that you would be contacted for it..

Them no born any other human well, make him near am...hahahaha

Snillocer,

since you are hell bent on learning just barbing, you may DM me your account details...let drop a token

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shuttuope(m): 4:31am On Apr 09, 2022
Michelle55:

Done!

God bless you .

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by olumzzz(m): 4:49am On Apr 09, 2022
ONNYX:

I reside and work in Lagos but the person in need of this aid is in the South South part of Nigeria.

Would you like to help?
Which one is south-south.
Just give details of where the person is and contact details of the person so people can contact and help the person

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by micki1: 4:57am On Apr 09, 2022
Dell Latitude 3340

Price ₦85,000

Condition: USA used

Intel Core i5-4200U 4th generation processor @ 1.6GHz
128GB SSD (upgradable)
4GB RAM (upgradable)
Intel HD Graphics 4400
13.3" HD display
Bluetooth
WiFi
Webcam
SD card reader
Windows 10 Professional

Location: 3 Adepele Street, off Medical Road, Computer Village, Ikeja

Available: 4 units

(1) (2) (3) ... (3619) (3620) (3621) (3622) (3623) (3624) (3625) ... (6260) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dollarnaira, nasjeje, Tee99(m), eltkins(m), biggboy(m), Olu14993 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.