Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3900) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6504469 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3897) (3898) (3899) (3900) (3901) (3902) (3903) ... (6283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ngBuild: 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
ejire042:
Used car battery for sale...
Bought in few months
Working perfectly

12V. 100Amps

Can it be used for inverter?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
No no no no...... This shouldn't be. shocked

Omo, if na be e be, the guy na serial scammer but I still want to believe he's legit.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 4words: 3:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
ngBuild:

Can it be used for inverter?

No it can't... and his price is too high. 8k is a fair deal.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ebubemg(m): 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
Solphiequeen:
A friend in distress needs an urgent apartment around the Egbeda axis. She is hoping to get a mini flat directly from someone moving out soon thereby bypassing the extraneous fees (agency and commission)... Budget is 250/300.

Kindly help a friend in distress, it's quite urgent. Thank you

Mention me if anyone is available, thank you.
a friend is moving out of a two bed apartment at egbeda, the last time we spoke he told me he pays 300k for it
Chat me up let me connect u guys
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by owolabi5: 3:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
If you have any scrap, old, rickety, smoky, accident vehicle parked in your compound causing nuisance and eye sore in your neighbourhood?

We can help you get rid of it and earn you some cool cash.

Lets talk!!

Call/WhatsApp: 08182880902 OR 08033539981
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sylve11: 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
4words:

No it can't... and his price is too high. 8k is a fair deal.

who told you it can't be used with inverter? undecided cool
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by goldbim(f): 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hello everyone,I have a fairly used Ford pickup For sale..price is 1.7million(negotiable)..I'm having issues uploading pictures here ..interested buyers can quote me ..I'll get back on WhatsApp as soon as I can..Thank you cool!!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GraceEverything: 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
DaSugarBoi:

Na wa ooo
Even if u wan scam, why stress pple this much after getting dea money.

I just got home. Since 10 am..... Now we can conclude that the guy just scammed us and collect over 70k from this thread! .... He has been using that account since 2019.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ebubemg(m): 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ebubemg:
Brand new Non stick pot and frying pan
Price 50k
Lagos
available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by temi4fash(m): 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
GraceEverything:

I just got home. Since 10 am..... Now we can conclude that the guy just scammed us and collect over 70k from this thread! .... He has been using that account since 2019.

Oh ga oo

God would help us
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GraceEverything: 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
ImOptional abi wetin una dey call am is the same person as Gadgethunter (don't know why he deactivated his previous moniker) but maybe humblesteve can help us here
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GraceEverything: 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
yehmy:
ImOptional abi wetin una dey call am is the same person as Gadgethunter (don't know why he deactivated his previous moniker) but maybe humblesteve can help us here

You are right he is the same person. Who is gadget hunter and was he caught?

One of his post, he signed as gadget hunter and this was years ago..

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Souzin: 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
GraceEverything:

Again your phone is switched off....... All the way from yaba to Ogodu Berger and your phone is switched off after we spoke and you gave me directions to your "house" where nobody knows you.

Christ! What sort of stress is this.....
Omo! shocked shocked shocked
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by barule: 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
Neatly used manual drive
Corolla office type
Engine and gear in perfect condition.
A.c not working
Asking price: 900k
Whtsap 08081333882.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pafo(m): 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
Omo x100.

I almost entered once chance for the ps4 o. But no way I would pay for something I haven't seen yet sha.

Still somehow hoping the guy would come later to clear the air but that's looking unlikely at this point.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
temi4fash:

Chai.. Chop our money come suffer us join...

Ah Jesus
I will not lie you lure people to sending money to that guy and i have this feeling you know him. Until you can prove otherwise by pasting the account number he sent to you with proof of the transfer you did. If not i will assume you know all about this.

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Iyajelili(f): 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
Some people are Sha wicked. Haba! A whole 40k and 30k in this hard time.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by EXLOVER(m): 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
yehmy:
I will not lie you lure people to sending money to that guy and i have this feeling you know him. Until you can prove otherwise by pasting the account number he sent to you with proof of the transfer you did. If not i will assume you know all about this.

Seconded

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
temi4fash:

I called him already.. Said No light to charge his phone...

Please un-quote me...
You ask people to unquote you, also you went to modify some of your post from when this guy started posting advert, i remember when thatakwabombabe ask if she's the only one that made a deposit, you are the first to put a vote of confidence and that very day i was so suspicious

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
temi4fash:

hello,

I made deposit too.
you said you made deposit please show proof as i am not convinced. Thanks

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by rastaLivity: 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
GraceEverything:

The guy is smart, I give him that.
oh you guys were dumb, it won’t hurt to look from a different perspective

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
Humblesteve do you still have Gadgethunter number? I think he must not go scot free. Cc Dragnet wildchild01 techprodigy

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by rastaLivity: 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
yehmy:
very true, thank God someone else spotted it, look at the timeline he last posted on Nairaland and the time he jump straight at this thread confirming he deposited to the scammer

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
rastaLivity:
very true, thank God someone else spotted it, look at the timeline he last posted on Nairaland and the time he jump straight at this thread confirming he deposited to the scammer
I won't be disappointed if he's the same person

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thatakwabombabe: 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
rastaLivity:
oh you guys were dumb, it won’t hurt to look from a different perspective

The insult is not necessary. It could have been anybody....

PS: Body dey pepper me, if you insult me I will give you right back!

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gift01: 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
yehmy:
you said you made deposit please show proof as i am not convinced. Thanks
are you the Yehmy I used to know?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by rastaLivity: 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
Thatakwabombabe:

The insult is not necessary. It could have been anybody....

PS: Body dey pepper me, if you insult me I will give you right back!
don’t worry I won’t engage you, I’m only out for intelligent people tonight
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
gift01:
are you the Yehmy I used to know?
Yes Boss. How's life?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 0Cisa(m): 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
Still available.

0Cisa:
Airtel 4g modem for sale. 5k.
Festac, Lagos
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by eddie7: 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
I guess it's a gang up, a cartel sought of formed to scam innocent members of this thread or its the same scammers with different monikers and few people he or na she employed for this pure wickedness

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thatakwabombabe: 5:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
rastaLivity:
don’t worry I won’t engage you, I’m only out for intelligent people tonight

If you are intelligent as you claim you won't open your mouth to spew rat shit calling people dumb, do you sound smart coming to a faceless forum and saying "you guys are dumb....." Do you think you are you talking to kids. You lack upbringing!

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3897) (3898) (3899) (3900) (3901) (3902) (3903) ... (6283) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: united4men, dreamworld, greenlilly(m), cutedharmee, Smfa123 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.