Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6501793 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3900) (3901) (3902) (3903) (3904) (3905) (3906) ... (6283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by temi4fash(m): 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
Toma2:

Edit the first sentence.

Whixh sentence?

You accuse me of been a scammer and this is whay you have to say??

Mehn, You guys just type nonsense here...

I borrowed the money I sent to this guy from a friend and you dai here, dai type rubbish...

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
DaSugarBoi:

E reach to laff ooo.
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by temi4fash(m): 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
yehmy:
Read my post again, I said you lure people to pay to him because the moment you vouch for him saying you made payment gave some people confidence. I'm sorry if it sounds like allegation but my context was "i will assume until you show proof" since you are already dropping proof then it means you are not him, so i apologize for calling you out. By the way drop his account details for us here it will go a long way in putting dent on his profile and accomplice profile. Thanks

2008420110 toyin ogunsola

Zenith Bank
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by eddie7: 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
temi4fash:

This kind accusation is very very uncalled for...

Why una won spoil my name for here

Oga no vex but I don't trust you one bit.

My inner mind is telling me that you're the same & one guy doing people SHEGE here

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by temi4fash(m): 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
eddie7:

My inner mind is telling me that you're the same & one guy doing people SHEGE here

Eh en.. OK na...

If that what your mind is telling you..

Not a problem.. I would not be tempted to curse you...

Make I just leave am as he be..
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
eddie7:

grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 8:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
temi4fash:

2008420110 toyin ogunsola

Zenith Bank

Sunday Abiodun Akinola

Diamond Access

Tabbaz please this guy - ImOptional (Gadgethunter) is a scammer using the quoted zenith bank and Diamond Access bank i posted here to scam people.

Cc dominique dragnet seun

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by temi4fash(m): 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
Toma2:

You guys should indicate how much you paid and the item, his account details too

Gtb 2008420110 toyin ogunsola

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by WillZurich(m): 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
eddie7:

eDDIE, You wicked sha.... Anyways @temi, really sorry, i almost pay for the soundbar self, i was thinking is his number was legitly off..
@eddie na you know where u dey get that kind mind for. Temi is not accomplice and that i can vouch for. Na my able Engineer una dey do like this. the internet sha. SMH
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
temi4fash:

Gtb 2008420110 toyin ogunsola

zenith or gtb? Stop confusing us now

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Holuwaxheun(m): 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
Thatakwabombabe:

Unfortunately it’s an opay account I paid into, so I don’t think I can report!

You can report the case.

Kindly chat your bank customer care service up and tell them your account was compromised. As a result, the perpetrator was able to carry out a debit transaction.

With that, your bank will be able to readout to Opay to request for chargeback and then place restrictions on the account.

Really sorry about the issue. I thank God I didn't further the conversation on the sound bar with him. If I had, I won't have paid till I see the item myself physically.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
WillZurich:

eDDIE, You wicked sha.... Anyways @temi, really sorry, i almost pay for the soundbar self, i was thinking is his number was legitly off..
@eddie na you know where u dey get that kind mind for. Temi is not accomplice and that i can vouch for. Na my able Engineer una dey do like this. the internet sha. SMH
Atleast everyone will learn a lesson, no matter how the deal can be don't send money without seeing your item, 2nd use escrow if distance or trust is needed, 3rd before you vouch for anyone make sure you have a deep connection with them.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by WillZurich(m): 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
temi4fash:

Eh en.. OK na...

If that what your mind is telling you..

Not a problem.. I would not be tempted to curse you...

Make I just leave am as he be..

Exactly leave that guy, na kid

As for more prove, here in attached is my convo with him via sms, and notice the friend there i mention is Temi for the unbelievers and the way he response you will be almost convince he was legit. That's how you guys will spoil innocent person name due to some shitty persons bad deeds. This country really need to change for good. its well

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
Femiblacky:
Good evening all..

I want you all to know this same Femi guy is the same ADEBAYO GODWIN FEMI that scammed me if 50k. The problem is nobody knows what his real name is because he uses access bank account that can be opened with only phone number and no BVN, and about the lady, she's fully part of the syndicate, I remembered a lady calling me trying to pretend to be at the park deceiving herself. I know wherever this guy is, he certainly knows he will never know what peace is all through his life until he genuinely repents.
Let's always remember that as long as nairaland is faceless Scam will always happen, so doing your due diligence before dealing with anyone should be your number 1 priority. Till today i no sure say Mr Femi don see him money kmt from that Access account

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by empressSkincare(f): 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
Don't Just think perfume oils, think QUALITY, think GRADE AAAA PERFUME OILS That will last you for over 72 hours or till you wash your clothes sef.

I'm a major distributor of Designer perfume OILS with over 176 topnotch FRAGRANCES available in stock for you to choose from.

My perfume oils are not cheap but very affordable cos I deal with strictly HPVs which are the highest quality and believe me they do not come cheap either.

Most of the people claiming dey sell or you buy from cannot even differentiate types of oils, grades of oils, countries with the best oils etc etc.. Some are even selling essential oils to you as fragrance oils.... Lol grin grin (funny but not funny)

Contact me if you want perfume oils that will make heads turn immediately you walk into a space cos of how rich and expensive it'll make the whole space scent. Try another vendor if you want follow me to the door perfume oils (you know those kinds that stop smelling immediately you step out of your door? cheesy grin)

We do deliveries nationwide for as low as 700 Naira. cheesy wink

To ​talk to me on WhatsApp Click this link

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by TheLoanGuy: 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
eddie7:

Guy no dey talk like that, which kain dust you dey yarn? Your inner mind without any proof, don't just go about randomly accusing people.

1. His account his old (2012)
2. While he was being accused, I made sure to check when he last posted and his last seen. He wasn't online while he was being accused, if he was online and didn't respond, then that would have been a red flag.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lilachiever(m): 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
Thatakwabombabe:

Adeleke Adebayo
OPay

This is the acct number I paid to.

Where is tomi4fash……He posted a zenith bank earlier

Can others post the account details given to them

This Opay is a phone number. Reach out to the owner of the number and take it from there.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gift01: 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
yehmy:
Yes Boss. How's life?
long long long time. Missed you man
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ngBuild: 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
lilachiever:

This Opay is a phone number. Reach out to the owner of the number and take it from there.

I called the guy he said i should call police, he is probably aware of the crime perpetuated with his account.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lilachiever(m): 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
ngBuild:

I called the guy he said i should call police, he is probably aware of the crime perpetuated with his account.

Let's make him call police himself.

Flood here with his pictures and send him link.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
gift01:
long long long time. Missed you man
Yes Boss how's the family?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lilachiever(m): 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
ngBuild:

And he's a journalist o
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Femiblacky(m): 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
yehmy:
Let's always remember that as long as nairaland is faceless Scam will always happen, so doing your due diligence before dealing with anyone should be your number 1 priority. Till today i no sure say Mr Femi don see him money kmt from that Access account

Lolx.....my money is still hanging in there o
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thatakwabombabe: 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
lilachiever:

Bless you
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ngBuild: 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
lilachiever:

Let's make him call police himself.

Flood here with his pictures and send him link.
He called back sounding sincere, he said that the account number is for his pos business, that he can't remember who and who did transactions on his pos that day being 15th June, is possible that the scammer used his pos to withdraw the money, he asked me to bring the details of the person that transferred the money to his opay so he will check his records, and report to opay. He also asked for his phone number.

But will that fish out the scammer.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
Femiblacky:

Lolx.....my money is still hanging in there o
Just try to always put pressure once in a while so they won't open the account for the weyrey
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
ngBuild:

He called back sounding sincere, he said that the account number is for his pos business, that he can't remember who and who did transactions on his pos that day being 15th June, is possible that the scammer used his pos to withdraw the money, he asked me to bring the details of the person that transferred the money to his opay so he will check his records, and report to opay. He also asked for his phone number.

ask location of his pos nigga might be staying close, from his past moniker Gadgethunter some people have met him before offline, might be easy to track

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lilachiever(m): 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
ngBuild:

Hmm.

I don't agree that it's a POS account. If someone wants to withdraw via POS using transfer, they make the transfer at the shop not that they'll make the transfer whenever they like and then come back for the cash.

The scammer is someone he knows.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Reading through the guy previous post, don't be surprised he will come back to this thread and try to do this again. The guy have a trait of a scammer way long before now

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lilachiever(m): 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
ngBuild:

His response to me. Then blocked me afterwards.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thatakwabombabe: 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
ngBuild:

I did the transfer, what details does he need?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ngBuild: 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
lilachiever:

Hmm.

I don't agree that it's a POS account. If someone wants to withdraw via POS using transfer, they make the transfer at the shop not that they'll make the transfer whenever they like and then come back for the cash.

The scammer is someone he knows.
The pos guy is a criminal, he called back again, telling me he has checked, and he didn't see any 30k transaction, that he will report my number to the police, that i should get a Bleep out. He is even on WhatsApp, i sent him the screenshots, his pictures and the debit alert, so he will know, he is a criminal, he might even be the person behind it all.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3900) (3901) (3902) (3903) (3904) (3905) (3906) ... (6283) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: donbrowser(m), Ademat7(m), olaboy33(m), efec(m), Trojan8(m), Missambitious(f), Baker77 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.