Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (4283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6457039 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4280) (4281) (4282) (4283) (4284) (4285) (4286) ... (6270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
pocohantas:
I saw this good deal,
https://www.instagram.com/p/CilIcO5ja2G/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

If I were looking for such, I wouldn’t mind. Thought to share it. wink

It was a good deal, picked it up with a lot of other stuff

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
kayperry:

As an FBI , CID, Mod or mummy G.O of nairaland.

will *** gbe gbogbo enu soun undecided alakada oshi

You have come into this thread, no reasonable contribution to the issue on ground - but as the e***t that you are, first thing is to single out Poco’s comment for attack.

Yes, I can easily get his address and that of his gf from their numbers/bank accounts. It is not rocket science. I have done it many times and I can do it again if I want to. As far as it is a NIGERIAN bank, I will get the info I want. No be staff of various organizations dey give FBI EFCC information?

You are extremely senseless but no one loves you enough to tell you. Get da fck out of my sight.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chillex8(m): 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2022
Haeir thermocool chest freezer for sale
Bought brand new and NEVER USED
Model HTF-429H
S/N B30GLBZ0N00BUEBB0175

Product features:
429-Litre storage capacity
Dimensions mm (W*D*H) 1410*745*855
Low noise operation
75mm insulation thickness
100-hours (4 days) freezing capacity after power

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Yessssss!!!! Oga Gazzuzz the sinzu spending!

I’ll show you more whenever I stumble on VERIFIED clearance sales.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Iyajelili(f): 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2022
pocohantas:

I asked because that pot burns food a lot. Even if you use am boil egg, e go still burn.
Thanks. I need the covers mostly

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Craigbrown4076: 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
oladipuposadeeq:
if you are at ogba then there is a warehouse at this oba akran side its called cocoa warehouse I can't remember if its called gate 1 or 2 but they have a store but its by the street besides gt bank that is opposite Guinness. I know there is a place inside the warehouse that they bring UK goods inshort european commodities, and their prices are ridiculously cheap.

Omo. Thanks alot.

I will check the place out. Do they open every day?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

This baba is not playing at all o... grin...Guys, a "whale" has entered the industry... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 1:22pm On Sep 17, 2022
Guys,

Please i urgently need a dispatch ride to pick up an item at Ojodu Berger and take it to Lekki Phase 1.

Kindly let me know if you have any.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Abizz: 1:24pm On Sep 17, 2022
After prolonged conversation with Adetula Blessing Fadekemi whose number appears on the business card of the scammer here. I can convincingly say she is a partner in this crime.
From the conversation, she said she wanted to start a business with the said guy some years ago but changed her mind for reasons she didn't reveal. She thereafter said she hasn't heard from the guy since then.
I told a friend to call her and she gave a very different narrative claiming she should be given time to hear the guy's part of the case.
Okay, Auntie how comes you suddenly know how to reach him after you claimed to have lost communications for ages? How is your digit appearing on the business card of a fraudster?
And you weren't even appalled after being told? How comes you are comfortable switching off your phone after being told you are being labelled as an accomplice online rather than exonerating yourself?
Babe asked her father to do his worst.
Fadekemi is a thief.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2022
pocohantas:

Yessssss!!!! Oga Gazzuzz the sinzu spending!

I’ll show you more whenever I stumble on VERIFIED clearance sales.

there's a finder's fee for good deals. wink

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chillex8(m): 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
Sales discontinued.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
pocohantas:

You have come into this thread, no reasonable contribution to the issue on ground - but as the e***t that you are, first thing is to single out Poco’s comment for attack.

Yes, I can easily get his address and that of his gf from their numbers/bank accounts. It is not rocket science. I have done it many times and I can do it again if I want to. As far as it is a NIGERIAN bank, I will get the info I want.

You are extremely senseless but no one loves you enough to tell you. Get da fck out of my sight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

there's a finder's fee for good deals. wink

*dancing*

Let me get to work. grin

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
OneNigeria1960:

You should have screenshot for people like we that are not on insta na sad

No vex, sis. I no know say una dey like that kind thing. Now I know… cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by abbey086(m): 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
I'm glad to see the efforts made here to ensure that scammers have nowhere to hide, I detest them with passion. I don't know how they believe they can be prosper by making others sad. May the wrath of God be with them wherever they are except they repent and refund those they defrauded.
In all these, there are still Sincere and trustworthy Nigerians, one of them is by the username, folla, this man advertised some items here in the month of July, as a result of relocation at extremely cheap rates only for me to notice after some few hours that that advert has been removed here (fortunately for me, I was able to save his contact and those items before the advert was deleted). He later explained to me that he didn't know what he did wrong that warranted the Mod to delete his advert. Initially, I was sceptic about this development but I decided to give him some benefit of doubt. The first thing I did is to request for his address so that i could inspect those items. He gladly gave me the detailed address.
In summary, I went to inspect the items and met them exactly the way he advertised them. My being doubtful and refusal to send part payment before I set my eyes on the items made me to lose a very clean and perfectly working 219 litre Thermocool freezer which he advertised at the rate of 30k (Can you imagine that) someone else has paid for it before I got there.
Can you imagine this righteous man advertised 42inches LG LED TV at the rate of 60k only for me to get there and discovered that it is a very clean, just like brand new 49inches Satellite TV. I made the initial deposit for some items including the TV since early July and just went there to pick the items last week Sunday exactly the way we agreed. This honest man was just checking everywhere in the house to see whatever item he could add for me for free. He even assisted to move the items into the vehicle despite the heavy rain. Any time I wake up and I see those items, my mind keeps on praying for MR. Akin (I.e folla) that wherever you may be under this world, may the Almighty God continues to bless and uplift you and your entire household wherever you are. Thank you very much Sir

27 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chillex8(m): 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
Sales discontinued
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Trojan8(m): 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2022
kayperry:

As an FBI , CID, Mod or mummy G.O of nairaland.

will *** gbe gbogbo enu soun undecided alakada oshi

People that have worked in commercial banks have access to this detail. No be everything be bragging.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KINGSATANREBORN: 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2022
Abizz:
After prolonged conversation with Adetula Blessing Fadekemi whose number appears on the business card of the scammer here. I can convincingly say she is a partner in this crime.
From the conversation, she said she wanted to start a business with the said guy some years ago but changed her mind for reasons she didn't reveal. She thereafter said she hasn't heard from the guy since then.
I told a friend to call her and she gave a very different narrative claiming she should be given time to hear the guy's part of the case.
Okay, Auntie how comes you suddenly know how to reach him after you claimed to have lost communications for ages? How is your digit appearing on the business card of a fraudster?
And you weren't even appalled after being told? How comes you are comfortable switching off your phone after being told you are being labelled as an accomplice online rather than exonerating yourself?
Babe asked her father to do his worst.
Fadekemi is a thief.
Adetula Blessing Fadekemi is a principal criminal/scammer. An accomplice of Demilade Vade. Everyone should be wary of both miscreant.

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by prettyamebo: 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bitingcool: 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
Mblem:

Do you have electric kettle or blender...
If YES drop the pic with your number
Let me come and pick it tomorrow Saturday

Thanks

I don't have that
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jenmima: 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
odimbannamdi:
Guys,

Please i urgently need a dispatch ride to pick up an item at Ojodu Berger and take it to Lekki Phase 1.

Kindly let me know if you have any.

Thanks

please call this number 07012023435
He's very good at his job
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KINGSATANREBORN: 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
https://twitter.com/originalv03/status/1390658323519787010?t=QXbCUZ4Hv_TJVAvNGizBGQ&s=09

The Ibadan scammer is active on twitter. If we decide to @ his handle he’ll have nowhere to run to.

His @ is @originalv03

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kayperry: 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2022
pocohantas:

Yes, I can easily get his address and that of his gf from their numbers/bank accounts. It is not rocket science. I have done it many times and I can do it again if I want to. As far as it is a NIGERIAN bank, I will get the info I want. No be staff of various organizations dey give FBI EFCC information?

So why are you stalling to visited me, i know yu are diein to meet my babe cos you have a vital message for her one that can save her cheesy

i will let these thread fly buh remember you remind me of alakada

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kayperry: 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2022
Trojan8:

People that have worked in commercial banks have access to this detail. No be everything be bragging.

And you think i don't know that, ... pushing these matter has no good wish we were on private i for drag her rashes infested ass
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mathematricks: 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2022
michlins:
I have some credits. Give me her number make I call her and find trouble

Lol. Very good.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyeka90210(m): 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2022

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyeka90210(m): 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
Onyeka90210:
U.S used Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 41mm (GPS and Bluetooth) in good condition, for sale 64k Neg
LTE version Available
Few pieces left
https://www.nairaland.com/7318462/samsung-galaxy-watch-3-sale#116401074
Few left

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Hormor14(m): 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
iPhone 7 Plus 32gig factory unlocked with 99% BH

Hp pavilion pv4
2gig ram 256gig hd drive @40k

Hp laser jet pro m130a
Neatly used for sale (printed scanner and photocopier) @105k

Dm @ signature
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2022
kayperry:

So why are you stalling to visited me, i know yu are diein to meet my babe cos you have a vital message for her one that can save her cheesy

i will let these thread fly buh remember you remind me of alakada

You will let this thread fly because you have probably seen your folly in HD for once.

Dying to meet your babe? Lol! Someone that most likely has viral load of STD (Sexually transmitted dullness). Abstinence is key sha.

Once again, GET DA FCK OUT OF MY SIGHT.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by emeraldoe(f): 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
No
It's 50k
ajoyeleke:

Can d dinning go for 30k am very serious pls
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
Craigbrown4076:

Omo. Thanks alot.

I will check the place out. Do they open every day?
the warehouse is always open from Monday-saturday but close early on Saturday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4280) (4281) (4282) (4283) (4284) (4285) (4286) ... (6270) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: uctomide(m), Foxie, TheDejiEmpire(m), ObaAdeleke, prestige2013, Arthaus(m), chinae(m), S4SOLOMON4(m), ferrari45, noobody(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.