Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (4285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6423049 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4282) (4283) (4284) (4285) (4286) (4287) (4288) ... (6256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Seekhimnow: 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
dapotemi:

50k sir.

No sir/ma
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OkikiJesu27: 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
For sale

Kindly chat this num up:

Zero eight one three nine five three four zero zero zero

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OkikiJesu27: 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
For sale

Kindly chat this num up:

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thatakwabombabe: 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
Abizz:

grin grin grin

Wuhulur

I have not recovered from that money ooo plus I suffered that day ehn!!!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thatakwabombabe: 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
Enyinne:
I sent u message on WhatsApp but no response quote author=Thatakwabombabe post=116755690]

The two generator has been sold. The buyer didn’t see me but sent 90k for his products and I waybilled it to port harcourt this morning. I didn’t scam anybody but from this say Clarence thread someone scam me. I hope the person that scammed me see this, because God will continue to punish you endlessly. As I would not do that to others and you do it to me. You will toil this earth, you will never gather!!!

Meanwhile other products are available for sale.

Happy Weekend wink cheesy grin

I have ma
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OkikiJesu27: 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
For sale

Kindly chat this num:

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thatakwabombabe: 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
saheedbadmus:
Bed frame is how much

35k boss
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OkikiJesu27: 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2022
For sale

Chat up this num:

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OkikiJesu27: 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
For sale

Chat up this num:

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Meister(m): 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2022
Mi 11 pro 5G 8/256, phone, box, cases and screen protectors

Mi 11 8/256

Mi 11i 5G 8/256

Xiaomi 11T 5G 8/256

Mi 10T pro 5G 8/256

Brand New Poco X3 pro 8/256

Mi 11 lite 5G 6/128 and 8/256

130k and 145k respectively

Brand New Poco m3 4/128

Redmi note 9T 5G 4/128

All are foreign used and phone only unless otherwise stated

Location is Lagos/ Owerri, Waybill very possible
Escrow allowed

My contact is on my signature

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by eddiense: 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
peacefulhome:
Who still remember that guy that scammed someone on this thread and later came to apologize. That he actually needed the money to pay up for his ticket. Has refund been made to the guy scammed?
Because I remember , he promised to refund once he get money to pay back
Most people that get scammed, get weak after some days. They end up saying, they leave it for God to judge. Forgetting that God will always use people to fight our battle. With all the information presented so far, that scammer should be threading on Twitter, Instagram and on all social media platform by now. We can make them popular even include their relation into the popularity.

You are so correct. Even though some are hardened and unrepentant. Even if you like involve their twin, they won't have a change of heart like this idiot below:

see below

https://www.nairaland.com/6591764/fesriders-alias-festus-uzoma-scammer/2#102493694

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OkikiJesu27: 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2022
For sale

Chat up this number

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by NoToPile: 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2022
Abeg my people the picture below - is it the screen that is spoilt abi what. No visible crack on the screen

Cartoon was in progress and a strong small ball was thrown by my toddler just this evening.

Chai. sad TV don cost o.

The color also changes from red to others.

Please what is the problem can it be fixed, or is it screen that spoilt, so we should prepare to get another.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
eddiense:

You are so correct. Even though some are hardened and unrepentant. Even if you like involve their twin, they won't have a change of heart like this idiot below:

see below

https://www.nairaland.com/6591764/fesriders-alias-festus-uzoma-scammer/2#102493694

Nawa. And they always have numerous old accounts. Is it that as at 2013, someone already knew he/she would scam until 2022?

This one strong o.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by firstpregnancy: 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
DZTech:
Hang on.
Before you start talking of what to buy, how much power do you need?
List the most important appliances that you need it for.
Make sure to check the back for the power rating; for example, my fanAfrik is rated 45w.
Then, how long do you need them powered for?
Daytime or nighttime?
The answers will help you know the way forward.
Once you have the list and answers, we can move forward.
God bless.

A small plasma TV
5 energy bulbs
A decoder
2 fans
Charging sockets for phones and tabs

Thanks for your help
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
Iyenogie30:
The air conditioner guy

zenith bank
Adewole victor

The Ps4 guy

fidelity bank
CHUKWUDALU ERIC MKPARU

Edit your post and attach all their numbers
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thatakwabombabe: 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
Thatakwabombabe:
Items for sales

20” Wall Industrial Fan (2months used, clean as new)
23,000 (Fixed) SOLD

1.5kva Okayama Generator in perfect working condition (used for less than 1 year)
45,000 (Fixed) SOLD

2.KVA Elepaq Generator low fuel consumption
50,000 (Fixed) SOLD

5kg washing machine
35000 (Fixed)

Bed frame ONLY (Mattress not Included)
4.5/6

35,000 (Fixed)

Refrigerator
Cools very fast and very very well. Blocks like freezer
45,000 (Fixed) SOLD

Items are neatly and spare used by students who are relocating because of ASUU strike. Working perfectly in excellent working condition

Call + :D234 818 964 5492 /WhatsApp

SA

Another buyer paid for the fan without even seeing me. God bless you ma for trusting. Please send your dispatch ASAP.

NB: I am not advising anybody to take that risk ooo me I got my fingers burnt trusting. Just letting people know there are few good persons in this kwantry

Sure say I no start declutter like this??��

Thunder fire dishonest people grin

Bedframe and washing machine available

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OkikiJesu27: 6:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
For sale

Chat up this number:

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by eddiense: 6:44pm On Sep 17, 2022
pocohantas:

Nawa. And they always have numerous old accounts. Is it that as at 2013, someone already knew he/she would scam until 2022?

This one strong o.

Hahahaha.

The cousins Abi uncles that are outside the country according to Facebook even know he is a scammer. So you can only imagine the level of petty scam he does
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2022
eddiense:

Hahahaha.

The cousins Abi uncles that are outside the country according to Facebook even know he is a scammer. So you can only imagine the level of petty scam he does

He looks untrustworthy. Something about his looks doesn’t add up. lipsrsealed

Person wey family done give up on, maybe e done chop money they sent him to buy land. grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OmodavidoX(m): 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2022
OmodavidoX:
Laptop for sale as scrap.
Dell e6330
Core i7
8gb ram
Fault: bad motherboard needs, needs replacement or repair
Drop your offer.
Gbagada, Lagos

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by VeecThorr(m): 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
VeecThorr:
Dell 5590
15.3 inch screen
FHD Touchscreen display
Backlit Keyboard
Intel i5 8th generation
8GB RAM
256GB SSD

Price: 160,000

Call/WhatsApp: 09097018221
Negotiable

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OmodavidoX(m): 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
OmodavidoX:
Foreign used Lenovo t440
Core i5-4th gen
8gb/128gb SSD(faster than HDD)
Back-lit
Long lasting battery
Laptop+charger
Price: 120k
Gbagada, Lagos.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Osmondinho(m): 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
KINGSATANREBORN:
https://twitter.com/originalv03/status/1390658323519787010?t=QXbCUZ4Hv_TJVAvNGizBGQ&s=09

The Ibadan scammer is active on twitter. If we decide to @ his handle he’ll have nowhere to run to.

His @ is @originalv03

The hungry scammer has deactivated his twitter account.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by saheedbadmus(m): 7:13pm On Sep 17, 2022
How much is the bed frame, I don ask b4..abd which area in akoka are u cos am around bajulaiye ..
Thatakwabombabe:

Another buyer paid for the fan without even seeing me. God bless you ma for trusting. Please send your dispatch ASAP.

NB: I am not advising anybody to take that risk ooo me I got my fingers burnt trusting. Just letting people know there are few good persons in this kwantry

Sure say I no start declutter like this??��

Thunder fire dishonest people grin

Bedframe and washing machine available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chillex8(m): 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2022
chillex8:
Haeir thermocool chest freezer for sale
Bought brand new and NEVER USED
Model HTF-429H
S/N B30GLBZ0N00BUEBB0175

Product features:
429-Litre storage capacity
Dimensions mm (W*D*H) 1410*745*855
Low noise operation
75mm insulation thickness
100-hours (4 days) freezing capacity after power
Sold to GAZZUZZ.
That man sabi better market. But na Alaroro tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by wunmi590(m): 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
oladipuposadeeq:
I no know wetin the mechanical merchant dey find, he still wan extend him tentacles comes the small wosiwosi wey small boys dey manage sad oga GAZZUZZ be careful yourself lipsrsealed

Lol, leave oga at the top make him feed him eyes biko, don't forget that there are also some car deal in this arena too cheesy
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Zhufu(m): 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
Abeg if you see another 49 inch LG led tv clearance price abeg notify me ����
abbey086:
I'm glad to see the efforts made here to ensure that scammers have nowhere to hide, I detest them with passion. I don't know how they believe they can be prosper by making others sad. May the wrath of God be with them wherever they are except they repent and refund those they defrauded.
In all these, there are still Sincere and trustworthy Nigerians, one of them is by the username, folla, this man advertised some items here in the month of July, as a result of relocation at extremely cheap rates only for me to notice after some few hours that that advert has been removed here (fortunately for me, I was able to save his contact and those items before the advert was deleted). He later explained to me that he didn't know what he did wrong that warranted the Mod to delete his advert. Initially, I was sceptic about this development but I decided to give him some benefit of doubt. The first thing I did is to request for his address so that i could inspect those items. He gladly gave me the detailed address.
In summary, I went to inspect the items and met them exactly the way he advertised them. My being doubtful and refusal to send part payment before I set my eyes on the items made me to lose a very clean and perfectly working 219 litre Thermocool freezer which he advertised at the rate of 30k (Can you imagine that) someone else has paid for it before I got there.
Can you imagine this righteous man advertised 42inches LG LED TV at the rate of 60k only for me to get there and discovered that it is a very clean, just like brand new 49inches Satellite TV. I made the initial deposit for some items including the TV since early July and just went there to pick the items last week Sunday exactly the way we agreed. This honest man was just checking everywhere in the house to see whatever item he could add for me for free. He even assisted to move the items into the vehicle despite the heavy rain. Any time I wake up and I see those items, my mind keeps on praying for MR. Akin (I.e folla) that wherever you may be under this world, may the Almighty God continues to bless and uplift you and your entire household wherever you are. Thank you very much Sir
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by depair: 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2022
[quote author=odimbannamdi post=116743546]

This seller stated 12k for the 12.5kg gas cylinder here but quoted 20k when I reached out via dm.

Folks should be wary.[/quote

The cylinder stated for 12k is sold.
The one for 20k is another one

its good you seek clarification before raising false alarm. i guess folks need to be wary of you
Have you paid me that i did not give you the cylinder.
Note- what is stated here is subject to availability.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thatakwabombabe: 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
saheedbadmus:
How much is the bed frame, I don ask b4..abd which area in akoka are u cos am around bajulaiye ..

Apologize boss. 35k
university road, just close to unilag gate
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BrickDevo: 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ingrid4:
Sony xz3 for sale
clean phone no issues at all
I'm at obalende cms side lagos state
4gb ram 64gb ROM
amoled crystal display
it has volte u can use 4g to call and receive call
I can include my 128gb memory card
Qualcomm snapdragon sd845
I have many ps2 games on the phone
picture of devil may cry 4.7gb include
it doesn't get hot or throttle
63k but 55k last
It's negotiable
Contact please

(1) (2) (3) ... (4282) (4283) (4284) (4285) (4286) (4287) (4288) ... (6256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: thatsleepboy1 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.