Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (4302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6443914 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4299) (4300) (4301) (4302) (4303) (4304) (4305) ... (6263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sicilyjoe: 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
LetLoveHeal:
Vivo y17t-#12k(1gb ram,8gb inbuilt)

Nokia Asha 200-#6k will last for 5days in single charge

Itel 2160 -#3k
Note-The prices are firm o

All phones working perfectly well without issues with original batteries
Location-Lagos
Call/Whatsapp-09l28698472

15k for all or 12k for vivo and itel ?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mrsoft3(m): 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
uniquetechng:
UK used sewing machine, clean as brand new with new stand .
Its electric and manual with inbuilt lights for night works.

Selling both machine and stand for 75k only.
Location is Lagos

Anyone interested should please call O9O26165797

Let me pay 55k

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sainturch1: 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
shopmydeals:
8kg hisense washing machine available for sale. Only used for 3 month.

Price: 110,000 Naira

Call / whatsapp: 07036981912
80k?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mrsoft3(m): 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mathematricks:

Scammers are always desperate, and would go at any length to achieve their target.

Use Escrow — No.

Use Gokada — No.

At this point, and from the numerous convos that has happened; it's safe to say that you're a big time scammer who did not only fail woefully at his evil craft, but flopped as well.

PS: Next thing is to attack me cos scammers dubious people get aggressive whenever they get busted. But don't bother to reply cos I'll ignore.

SCAMMER UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE.

Is it that you people did not check that the guy just registered this account?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by meathewstiell5: 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
[quote author=Gentledizzle post=116377027][/quote]
oh my gosh it means i have lost a big opportunity
i was searching for in budget treadmill for my home use i have checked homefocuse for it and found much discounted item now am here to find more.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
Ingrid4:

I want a situation where as the phone leaves my hands
Money enters it
That's the main point I'm trying to make here
I've went to ota in Ogun State to buy a phone before
From Lagos I went to ota
And I wasn't kidnapped then
If they are that serious,cms is not a local place
It's a place of big rich men
Even the last man that came wanted to use our toilet and was surprised how it looked
I'm not kidnapping any body or foul play
The man that is in Agege and said to waybill through
Agege is not far to here at all
If I had the money,I would have gone to meet him myself this 6 evening
But as I am now no Shi Shi
I still get the buyer 2k that bank debit me and didn't pay on my head
See,I'm tired self

I was supposed to meet this guy in person this morning, but traffic didnt allow me leave my area, so i had him meet up with an acquaintance working around Obalende this evening to carry out the transaction on my behalf.

As part of due diligence, we took pictures of his passport, NIN slip, WAEC certificate and he made a clear video saying his name, stating the transaction and agreeing that he will be held liable if it is discovered that the phone was stolen. Dem no dey carry wetin dem dey put for ear, put inside eye... undecided

Also, i followed the discussion on the thread he created for the sale of the phone and i noticed that someone paid him 2,500 upfront. So, i deducted the guy's money from the money i paid to him. Peacemara54, if you can see this, please reach out to me for a refund.

My acquaintance tested the phone well enough and confirmed that it is in good condition. I guess the guy was truly in dire need of the money.

Just though i should update the house.

14 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by slan87(m): 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
odimbannamdi:

I was supposed to meet this guy in person this morning, but traffic didnt allow me leave my area, so i had him meet up with an acquaintance working around Obalende this evening to carry out the transaction on my behalf.

As part of due diligence, we took pictures of his passport, NIN slip, WAEC certificate and he made a clear video saying his name, stating the transaction and agreeing that he will be held liable if it is discovered that the phone was stolen. Dem no dey carry wetin dem dey put for ear, put inside eye... undecided

Also, i followed the discussion on the thread he created for the sale of the phone and i noticed that someone paid him 2,500 upfront. So, i deducted the guy's money from the money i paid to him. Peacemara54, if you can see this, please reach out to me for a refund.

My acquaintance tested the phone well enough and confirmed that it is in good condition. I guess the guy was truly in dire need of the money.

Thanks for keeping us posted,

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
odimbannamdi:

good.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Qhalifah: 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2022
OtunbaBlack:

My boss, I no get pass 50k for am.
Boss Abeg add 5K make e for no loss
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tonyson010(m): 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2022
Ingrid4:

I want a situation where as the phone leaves my hands
Money enters it
That's the main point I'm trying to make here
I've went to ota in Ogun State to buy a phone before
From Lagos I went to ota
And I wasn't kidnapped then
If they are that serious,cms is not a local place
It's a place of big rich men
Even the last man that came wanted to use our toilet and was surprised how it looked
I'm not kidnapping any body or foul play
The man that is in Agege and said to waybill through
Agege is not far to here at all
If I had the money,I would have gone to meet him myself this 6 evening
But as I am now no Shi Shi
I still get the buyer 2k that bank debit me and didn't pay on my head
See,I'm tired self

Ur number is not reachable.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lilachiever(m): 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
odimbannamdi:

Mr Obinna.

All those documents as proof of ownership for one phone?

Lol. I dey feel you o.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by shopmydeals: 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
LG Sound system XBOOM CJ44 480W

Reason for selling: relocation

Whatsapp/call: 07036981912

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by leisuretym: 8:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
lilachiever:

Mr Obinna.

Lol. I dey feel you o.

Make e no use those documents open AZA account or register Runs line, poverty dey this country oooo, the bros gree make dem even take video of him , so dehumanizing mehn.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MajesticG: 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
cool
MajesticG:
Google pixel 6 pro
128gb ROM
12gb RAM
Cloudy white
Wwu

0culus quest 2
256gb
With case

iPhone 11
64gb
Factory unlocked
Face ID
True tone
80% battery health

MSI
15" display
i7 10th Gen
16gb RAM
1tb SSD
RTX 2070 max Q 8gb
Per key RGB

Alienware M15
15" display
Intel core i7 8th gen
16gb RAM
500gb flash SSD + 1tb SSD
Nvidia RTX 2060 6gb
4 zone RGB

DELL G7 17 7790
i7 9TH GEN
24GB RAM
256GB SSD+1TB HDD
Nvidia RTX 2060 6GB
4 zone RGB

Dell latitude 7300
Intel core i5 8th Gen
16gb RAM
256gb SSD
13.3" FHD Touchscreen
SIM card support
Backlit keyboard
USB type C/ thunderbolt

MacBook air 11" 2011
Core i5
2gb ram 64gb storage

Escrow service allowed
Call or WhatsApp 09027552747
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Wizdeen(m): 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jarrot(m): 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
berryBee:

Still available

20k Air fryer
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
lilachiever:

Mr Obinna.

Lol. I dey feel you o.
sapa na ur mate? cheesy
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lilachiever(m): 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
leisuretym:

Make e no use those documents open AZA account or register Runs line, poverty dey this country oooo, the bros gree make dem even take video of him , so dehumanizing mehn.

Don't blame him for taking those Docs.

If you know what people who buy stolen phones unknowingly go through in the hands of police when such phones are traced, you'd understand.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Pascalinio(m): 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
shopmydeals:

How much?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
lilachiever:

Don't blame him for taking those Docs.

If you know what people who buy stolen phones unknowingly go through in the hands of police when such phones are traced, you'd understand.

Yep. There's was this man on my street who deals in cars. He was a very rich man that helps the community too then one day I didn't see him again. thought maybe he traveled until he resurfaced about a year and a half later to beg money from the community. I asked what happened to him and he told me he bought a car from some strangers only for police to come and arrest him weeks later saying the car was stolen and 3 people were robbed of hard currencies and shot dead in the process of the robbery. The police drained him of all he had and are still asking for more. The community helped in raising funds for him and he was able to get himself out of the hole but he had to move from the community as he can't afford rent. Till today he's yet to get back to that level he was before

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Barthley: 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
shopmydeals:

how much?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tonyson010(m): 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
odimbannamdi:

congrats.
case closed.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
odimbannamdi:

Also, i followed the discussion on the thread he created for the sale of the phone and i noticed that someone paid him 2,500 upfront. So, i deducted the guy's money from the money i paid to him. Peacemara.54, if you can see this, please reach out to me for a refund.

Heya! Thanks for this.

I wish you the best @ Ingrid4!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by teebozz: 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
You are indeed seriously mad.
I don't like the way you bullied that woman!!
bullied her to sell cheap for my wife.
Who are you?
Who told you my wife needed it.
Your mates are arguing with their fellow men over business worth millions of naira,you are here fighting over pots not upto 20k.
I sense scam anyway with your language.

I requested for the pot cos i work at different states,just needed few pots in my new base in Ota.

You need to be chained completely all around your body before been taking to the psychiatric home.

You are a indeed a big disgrace to men.
Sorry to boys.
Cos men can't be this stupid over pots.

I can now see you are either her husband, brother or a family to her but you are a big fool,not worth been a husband.

Did I force her to sell to me or point gun on her head or you fool to sell.
She was free to agree or disagree.

I only saw item I wanted,she showed me other bigger pots she had too,I showed interest in all ND I negotiated all together at least to reduce cost to transport them to Ogun state.

How is that bully?

Infact,the woman didn't say a yes or no to my price,only said someone was on the MasterChef cookers pot and she will update me if the person didn't show up which I said no problem and told her am a very busy man dat I stay at Ota,ND coming to Akoka is a distance,so she should update me later in the night so i will plan my movement as I go to work and Monday is very busy for me,so how is that bully?.

Hours later late at night,I saw the item was sold,I then saw other ones not sold which I requested that il pick in place of the sold ones if available too on Whatsapp,so as to pick with the other big pots and other items I find needed if I come to pick.

If she had a means of calling her,il never chat her on Whatsapp nor chat her here.
I will call her straight and get a yes or a no and move.

A number that I called when seen and an aboki picked or one driver guy as he called himself, until I later I saw dat phone number is Whatsapp only ND I chatted her.

Who does business and doesn't have number she can be spoken with except through WhatsApp chat only in Nigeria?

Automatically you are a scammer boy.
My mind can't deceive me,you are the driver guy that picked the call and owns the line.

God will expose you soon.
After your sickness is treated at Yaba as you indicated,you are going to be moved straight to kirikiri from there,I swear.

The way you even carry this issues for your head shows you are a big scammer and you are pained I didn't enter your trap.

I can't tell about the woman o
leisuretym:

Padan? I don’t like the way you bullied that woman to sell her pots cheap for your wife , very bad and you have to stop it, looks like obtaining by trick to me, more like robbery without a gun.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by just2endowed: 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
just2endowed:
Clearance sales

Hp 630 15.6 inch
500/4gig
Corei3 @2.1ghz
64-bit
Wifi
Bluetooth
CD rom
3 USB port
Window 10 pro installed

Need battery.
Keyboard need to be changed too as the arrow down key is always pressed.

60k slight negotiable.

Chat me up 07066561480

available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
leisuretym:

For a 2009 account-holder, one would have expected posts seasoned with maturity, wisdom and understanding. But, alas, the reverse is the case. Sad... embarassed
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Reeoman: 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
odimbannamdi:

You Na better person aswr.
Thanks on helping clear his name.

"A man in need go do anything tho"

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by herkeem: 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
PS 3 fat with 3 pads available for sale
Ylod issue.
Price: 15k
Call, sms, WhatsApp: 081...38...2215....60

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by coolcare(m): 9:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
I am interested

victorbass1234:
1 month old 32 inches LG LED TV For sale as advertised.
Neat
Barely used
Nylons all over
With carton
Ojodu Berger.
60k.
Quote me if interested.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Wizdeen(m): 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
SOLD

Wizdeen:
Hello everyone I’m putting up my MacBook Pro for sale.

*Cleanly Used MacBook Pro 2012*
Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB
Intel Core i5 2.5 GHz Speed
8 GB Ram
500 GB Hard Disk
Bluetooth + WiFi
ThunderBolt Port
*Backlight Keyboard*
HD Webcam
DVD ROM
Battery 3+ Hours
*Price: 165k*

This laptop is very good for programming and coding

WhatsApp/call: zero8zero78twenty3sixty4twenty6

Location is Yaba, Lagos State.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jonifi(m): 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
herkeem:
PS 3 fat with 3 pads available for sale
Ylod issue.
Price: 15k
Call, sms, WhatsApp: 081...38...2215....60
what stops you from dusting this pads

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4299) (4300) (4301) (4302) (4303) (4304) (4305) ... (6263) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: amidel(m), Fataibashorun, AdiscoPele, Holla911(m), Jheypeel(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.