Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,006 members, 7,817,970 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (4305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6422533 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4302) (4303) (4304) (4305) (4306) (4307) (4308) ... (6256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dapotemi: 9:17am On Sep 20, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

I don't know if I am allowed to sell here grin

I didn't buy it on nairaland sha.

Ogba Lagos

YES of course, but MUST be clearance though and we all know what that means.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uzui(m): 9:31am On Sep 20, 2022
iPhone 6s 32gb silver (battery needs replacement but still works regardless)
iOS15
Lagos, awoyaya.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by peacemara54(m): 9:38am On Sep 20, 2022
odimbannamdi:

I don't know where all of this is coming from. You are taking it needlessly personal.

It is agreed that the guy is uncouth and does have scamming tendencies. But you can't expect less from someone like him, especially considering his situation at the time.

But the question is, are you interested in recovering your 2,500 (the money is not small and "everyone needs a extra dollar"wink or you just want to prove that he is indeed a scammer. If the latter, then you are on a long thing. That guy has nothing to lose. Not everyone is fazed by negative Nairaland footprints, that is why we always clamour for due diligence before the transaction. He has even said he will deactivate the account. I noticed all these, that's why I insisted on having his documentations. In fact, I will go further to verify the documents he provided. Woe betides him if there is an inconsistency

You already made your point that he is a ticking time bomb. As long as he uses that moniker or tries to trade with that phone number, savvy Nairalanders will discover this transaction and take precautions. Take your money and move on, bro. It is not worth the stress at all.

This will be my last post on this issue and if you don't reach out to me for a refund, I will use the money at my discretion. I can't be having headache because I sincerely tried to help

To proved hes not why my point. Just to create a little awareness about his tendency of scamming. I wouldn't have replied after my first post if not for those trying to prove him right.

No problem. I appreciate your sincerity and kindness. You can send your WhatsApp so I can reach out to you.

You can se

Thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sleemzy1501(m): 9:44am On Sep 20, 2022
Sleemzy1501:

Note 10+ 256gb - 185k
Iphone 8+ 64gb - 80k (T.C apply) ww only
S20 ultra 128gb - 250k
S20 + 5g 220k
Iwatch series 1 & chager 25k
Lagos deal
Still available

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dapotemi: 9:47am On Sep 20, 2022
herkeem:
PS 3 fat with 3 pads available for sale
Ylod issue.
Price: 15k
Call, sms, WhatsApp: 081...38...2215....60

Hian, wanted to say sonething about the look of those pad but when i saw IBADAN as location i decided to mute.
Happy sales.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uniquetechng: 9:48am On Sep 20, 2022
Mrsoft3:

Let me pay 55k
come pay
O9O26165797
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 9:50am On Sep 20, 2022
peacemara54:

To proved hes not why my point. Just to create a little awareness about his tendency of scamming. I wouldn't have replied after my first post if not for those trying to prove him right.

No problem. I appreciate your sincerity and kindness. You can send your WhatsApp so I can reach out to you.

Thanks for seeing reason, bro. Just click on my account and you will see my whatsapp number. Will be expecting your chat. Thanks

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by leisuretym: 9:53am On Sep 20, 2022
Your stories are not adding up, be honest and give true account of the whole story, the true version, do not omit the part you called her with sexy barrytone voice and what did you discussed with her? The truth only
teebozz:
Your father is the Mumu!
You must be a stupid boy.
Who called you or beg you to whine who?

Insulting your father's mate?
Instead of facing your life on how to get food on your table.

Funny enough,I don't even need the big pots which I told her,only wanted to patronize her as she showed them too to me,then decided to buy them along,possibly to dash people around that needs them and also to clear most of the items available if I can,mainly to dash out to people who needs them.

I only need just the few MasterChef cookware.

Anyway,it should be joblessness at its peak or a form of mental disorder in you.
I don't have your time again.

Eyes are on you now already.
Only a scammer acts your way and we know your type.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:54am On Sep 20, 2022
Morning everyone. Someone paid for my binatone fan for over a month now and I haven't heard from the person. Pls make the person signify by calling or texting me. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 2Ways(m): 9:55am On Sep 20, 2022
leisuretym:
Your stories are not adding up, be honest and give true account of the whole story, the true version, do not omit the part you called her with sexy barrytone voice and what did you discussed with her? The truth only

Abasi mmi mbok.

So what if that's how he sounds when he speaks? Were you expecting his voice to sound like SpongeBob?

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cybriz82(m): 10:00am On Sep 20, 2022
leisuretym:

Make e no use those documents open AZA account or register Runs line, poverty dey this country oooo, the bros gree make dem even take video of him , so dehumanizing mehn.

If u buy stolen phone n police hold u..u no knw na ur punishment go plenty pass d thief own? They are just trying to be extra careful bro..evn d seller understand that...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 10:11am On Sep 20, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AmALeo: 10:26am On Sep 20, 2022
Hello everyone,

1. 55 inches Hisense UHD smart Tv - 180k
2. 32 inches TCL Roku smart Tv - 55k
NB: Both TVs are USA used and uses 110v (in Surulere Lagos).

I still have monitors and CPUs along side other original PC chargers and accessories (in Osogbo)

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mathematricks: 10:27am On Sep 20, 2022
peacemara54

Can you help me with 1k from the refund pls.. make I go submit this application pls?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KINGSATANREBORN: 10:44am On Sep 20, 2022
1Mathematricks:
Pls check out this thread fam smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/7342518/just-decided-share-here-pics#116836748
Dude you’re an upgraded version of miracood from betting thread.
Pending when you apply for these jobs, why not do menial jobs since you do not seem sick, this whole online bambiala is not it at all. Have some level of dignity. The country is hard for everyone, if we begin seek help here, this place will become irritating.

I’ve observed that you barely share your mail or phone number here instead, you share screenshot containing those details which make it difficult to link you to other accounts or previous accounts (if you have any in the past).

Sit this out…

EDIT: I wasn’t done typing before you upgraded by mentioning specific people.
Enter building site, do service for today, you’ll make at least 2,000.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 1Mathematricks: 10:48am On Sep 20, 2022
If so.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 1Mathematricks: 10:51am On Sep 20, 2022
KINGSATANREBORN

Take this tummy trimmer for 1,500 only smiley
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Babypuff: 10:52am On Sep 20, 2022
2 weeks used 43 inches Hisense smart in excellent condition
@150k slightly negotiable

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by drunkpunk(m): 10:57am On Sep 20, 2022
kmaster007:
So, wat abt d naija used korope

None for now but if I come across any I'd hit you up..
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KINGSATANREBORN: 10:59am On Sep 20, 2022
1Mathematricks:

I have ulcer.. don't doubt cos it's true.

I did mason work from 2020 to earlier this year and I stopped cos of it.

Do you think I have something up my sleeves?

Are you in Owerri? We can me so you will see me bro.
It’s given…
So people with ulcer can’t work?
Even if I’m in Owerri, I can’t or I won’t meet you. This kind of mentality you walk around with is probably why you are struggling to get a job. You allegedly have ulcer, how do you intend to find a solution to that problem?
Asking for 1k from strangers to submit CV?
If ulcer is your only problem, dude you don’t have any reasonable reason not to work. If mason duty is too complex, why not apply for POS attendants. It’s one of the most popular jobs you’ll find around.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Iyajelili(f): 11:02am On Sep 20, 2022
Pocohantas come and buy Hisense tv o. E plenty for this thread.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Lovelypet28: 11:03am On Sep 20, 2022
Location Ojodu Berger, Lagos.

Chocolate brown TV stand 53[L] x 14[B] x 15[H] inches #20k
Wall clock 3k
Art work #7k
Chocolate brown settee, three sitter, 2 sitter and single sitter. #80,000.
Chess and ludo board game 3k5
Several Plastics food containers
Automatic water dispenser 3k
Water storage drum 200L 15k
12.5kg cylinder 15k
Curtain rods (4), 2k each
Wine glasses 700 each, numerous
Binatone standing fan 10k
Wooden Reading table and chair 15k

6 x 6 Mattress and bed frame 40k each
Table top cooker 15k

Contact 08066099448, WhatsApp 08072630313 for more details.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Iyajelili(f): 11:04am On Sep 20, 2022
KINGSATANREBORN:
It’s given…
Even if I’m in Owerri, I can’t or I won’t meet you. This kind of mentality you walk around with is probably why you are struggling to get a job. You allegedly have ulcer, how do you intend to find a solution to that problem?
If ulcer is your only problem, dude you don’t have any reasonable reason not to work. If mason duty is too complex, why not apply for POS attendants. It’s one of the most popular jobs you’ll find around.
Some people are born beggars. Pretending to sell things cheaply so that someone will dash him money just like how one good brother here did the first time.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mathematricks: 11:05am On Sep 20, 2022
leisuretym:

With due respect sir, I think you are taking this matter too far. Except the seller is your wife or relative, I honestly see no reason you should go to this extent. I will advise you quit since no one was scammed or hurt.

Peace is liberty in tranquility.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 11:11am On Sep 20, 2022
Iyajelili:
Pocohantas come and buy Hisense tv o. E plenty for this thread.

Make gazuz help us buy all the Hisense abeg. Abi make that guy wey dey find Hisense since 1902 come carry. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Iyajelili:

Some people are born beggars. Pretending to sell things cheaply so that someone will dash him money just like how one good brother here did the first time.

You are very wise!!

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 11:15am On Sep 20, 2022
1Mathematricks:

I have ulcer.. don't doubt cos it's true.

Do you think I have something up my sleeves?

Yes, I think you do.

In my time on Nairaland, I have discovered there are different tricks people use to elicit sympathy. I didn’t use the word “scam”

1) Claiming they don’t have money, but would actually prefer a job. They know most Nairalanders would give stipends and leave them to figure out their unemployment situation.

2) Trying to sell their essentials. If care is not taken, they can try to sell their toothbrush. That way someone would wonder how bad it has gotten. “Oh, keep your toothbrush, drop your account number”.

You have pulled both stunts already. With the second trick, someone gave you money and told you to keep your slippers. Few days later you posted an uglier slippers for sale. Then you posted a rusted chain and tummy trimmer.

Anyone that tries to encrypt his or her number is a suspect. Most likely a scammer, someone who has a history of e-begging or a dedicated punter.

I have ulcer too and I have been working since I was 21. smiley

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mathematricks: 11:21am On Sep 20, 2022
KINGSATANREBORN:
It’s given…

No one to give me POS machine that is why I went for hotel work.

Any other thing?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by michlins(m): 11:22am On Sep 20, 2022
Mathematricks:
peacemara54

Can you help me with 1k from the refund pls.. make I go submit this application pls?
how much will you be paid from this job that will prepare you for what is to come especially with your qualifications. Why not learn a skill or do "nwa boy".

I'm telling you from experience, what you're doing now is a waste of time and lifetime

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mathematricks: 11:23am On Sep 20, 2022
pocohantas:

Yes, I think you do.

How do you want me to prove it?

Menial jobs?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oladipuposadeeq(m): 11:24am On Sep 20, 2022
oladipuposadeeq:
Samsung Fridge going for 60k
Qlink 1000W stabilser: 10k
PDX 2000W stabiliser:15k
Location is isheri oshun,Lagos.
still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by VeecThorr(m): 11:25am On Sep 20, 2022
VeecThorr:
Dell 5590
15.3 inch screen
FHD Touchscreen display
Backlit Keyboard
Intel i5 8th generation
8GB RAM
256GB SSD

Price: 150,000

Call/WhatsApp: 09097018221
Negotiable

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KINGSATANREBORN: 11:26am On Sep 20, 2022
pocohantas:

Yes, I think you do.

Pocohantas, you might be the most horrible person in this planet but your thought process only a handful of humans can match it. Oh I honestly believe that you are better than I am.

I will give it to you.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4302) (4303) (4304) (4305) (4306) (4307) (4308) ... (6256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Radicalhost, DMTtechnologies, olulambert1, Gentledizzle, Folzye(m), Ola4real82, Supreme145(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.