Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (4315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6390295 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4312) (4313) (4314) (4315) (4316) (4317) (4318) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by stacyadams: 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
Location aba

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Meister(m): 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
Thatakwabombabe:

cheesy cheesy. Get a life bro.

Can you at least explain why you have 3 accounts all dedicated to clearance sales ? Do you sell all your belongings every 4 market days ?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Abizz: 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
Meister:

Can you at least explain why you have 3 accounts all dedicated to clearance sales ? Do you sell all your belongings every 4 market days ?
She owes no one explanation, definitely not nitwits like y'all.

Is any of her alternates linked to any shady deal in the past? Has she broken any rule for posting with alternates?

How on hell is this a source of headache to you twerps? Especially you with over three monikers to yourself alone.

13 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mattonnairaland: 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
Meister:

I don’t understand the logic behind this question, is like head is paining you and your lots.

What silly question is this?

Is she limited to the number of account to create on NL? Has anybody dragged her for scamming?? Except you can dig that then you have a point. Because someone dug up her accounts now gave you the right to jump on the post without reasoning??

Make una dey use una head abeg and leave the lady alone. WTF?

12 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Abizz: 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
mattonnairaland:

I don’t understand the logic behind this question, is like head is paining you and your lots.

What silly question is this?

Is she limited to the number of account to create on NL? Has anybody dragged her for scamming?? Except you can dig that then you have a point. Because someone dug up her accounts now gave you the right to jump on the post without reasoning??

Make una dey use una head abeg and leave the lady alone. WTF?

I swear I was shocked by the stupid question.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sicilyjoe: 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
stacyadams:
Location aba

What's the condition of the gen
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
Meister:

why do u need her explanation for that? She scam u? Is it ur account? Is it ur belongings? Is it ur clearance sales? Is it ur market days? undecided abi na u get forum?

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by stacyadams: 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sicilyjoe:

What's the condition of the gen
...bought in 30th July,hardly used as light is always available. My stay for ABA don D expire
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Meister(m): 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
It's crazy how when someone is scammed here everyone starts blaming the buyer for not doing due diligence or using escrow but someone with 3 accounts here that keeps writing about all the people that have trusted her and sent money to her up front is being questioned and you guys are coming out in droves to defend nonsense

14 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mattonnairaland: 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
Abizz:

For real......same here
I was reading the whole ish this afternoon but didn’t bother to comment until that silly question triggered me.

Why trying to bully her into silence because she refused to provide her ID before selling her items? Digging up her accounts and insinuating shït was pretty dumb of gazzuzz to do, until any of her monikers had scammed anyone, I don’t see why her accounts or presence on clearance thread should be questioned.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
Meister:
It's crazy how when someone is scammed here everyone starts blaming the buyer for not doing due diligence or using escrow but someone with 3 accounts here that keeps writing about all the people that have trusted her and sent money to her up front is being questioned and you guys are coming out in droves to defend nonsense
u need to know how to propagate ur stance properly, asking someone why she own several account for no tangible reason is stupidity on ur part.

True, she wrote all u said she wrote but no one has ever come up to claim she's a scammer, so equating multiple monikers to scamming without anybody allegating her for any wrong doing is just not right.

Though I'm not saying scammers don't have multiple monikers but until she's accused of scam, u don't need to ask her those questions.

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sicilyjoe: 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
stacyadams:
...bought in 30th July,hardly used as light is always available. My stay for ABA don D expire

Do u have receipt and how much last
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sicilyjoe:

Any issues with it and can I get it for 8k ?
I will buy 10 Pcs from you if you sell for N9,500, I’m very serious. Very very serious, even without the pouch and screen guard .

But I can give you the one with broken screen for 7k , you can go fix it.

This one here is 12k last and it’s working perfect

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MajesticG: 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
MajesticG:
Google pixel 6 pro
128gb ROM
12gb RAM
Cloudy white
Wwu

0culus quest 2
256gb
With case

iPhone 11
64gb
Factory unlocked
Face ID
True tone
80% battery health

MSI
15" display
i7 10th Gen
16gb RAM
1tb SSD
RTX 2070 max Q 8gb
Per key RGB

Alienware M15
15" display
Intel core i7 8th gen
16gb RAM
500gb flash SSD + 1tb SSD
Nvidia RTX 2060 6gb
4 zone RGB

DELL G7 17 7790
i7 9TH GEN
24GB RAM
256GB SSD+1TB HDD
Nvidia RTX 2060 6GB
4 zone RGB

Dell latitude 7300
Intel core i5 8th Gen
16gb RAM
256gb SSD
13.3" FHD Touchscreen
SIM card support
Backlit keyboard
USB type C/ thunderbolt

MacBook air 11" 2011
Core i5
2gb ram 64gb storage

Escrow service allowed
Call or WhatsApp 09027552747
Asus rog Strix 15.6"
i5 9th Gen
8gb RAM
512gb SSD
6gb GTX 1660ti
Dent on the top edge

Pickup in Lagos
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by owolabi5: 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
If you have any scrap, old, rickety, smoky, accident vehicle parked in your compound causing nuisance and eye sore in your neighbourhood?

We can help you get rid of it and earn you some cool cash.

Lets talk!!

Call/WhatsApp: 08182880902 OR 08033539981
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Meister(m): 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
theenchanter:
u need to know how to propagate ur stance properly, asking someone why she own several account for no tangible reason is stupidity on ur part.

True, she wrote all u said she wrote but no one has ever come up to claim she's a scammer, so equating multiple monikers to scamming without anybody allegating her for any wrong doing is just not right.

Though I'm not saying scammers don't have multiple monikers but until she's accused of scam, u don't need to ask her those questions.

So we're supposed to wait for someone to scam before asking appropriate questions ?
What I did was ask her a question not call her a scammer

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by EXLOVER(m): 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
vicardino:
Canon E0S 1D Mark11 DLSR with EF LENS 50mm 1:1.8 STM

All accessories included

Price : Reasonable Offer

What is your price?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Iyajelili(f): 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
Abizz:

Abizz ma nigga! You provoke o
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
Meister:

So we're supposed to wait for someone to scam before asking appropriate questions ?
What I did was ask her a question not call her a scammer

I know her other moniker @AkwaIbom.lady and she has successfully carried out transactions on this thread. The only time she had issues was something pertaining to a remote control if I am not mixing up details. She sent the TV without the remote control. I can’t remember how they settled it, maybe a refund of its cost. Not so sure now. I am wary of people with multiple monikers, but she hasn’t scammed anyone I know of.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thatakwabombabe: 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
Meister:

I do not owe you any explanation but then I would respond for clarity sake . I don’t sell my items only I could sell for anybody (friends, families, neighbors) who want to sell their stuff.

As started on the post I sold earlier, they are student stuff relocating. And this is my only active account as the rest are inactive or banned.

Good?

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thatakwabombabe: 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
pocohantas:

I know her other moniker @AkwaIbom.lady and she has successfully carried out transactions on this thread. The only time she had issues was something pertaining to a remote control if I am not mixing up details. She sent the TV without the remote control. I can’t remember how they settled it, maybe a refund of its cost. Not so sure now. I am wary of people with multiple monikers, but she hasn’t scammed anyone I know of.

Many thanks sis!!!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Abizz: 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
Iyajelili:

Abizz ma nigga! You provoke o
Walahi, the thing provoke me.
Bunch of pathetic idiots who believe they could bully anyone and get away with it.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thatakwabombabe: 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
Meister:

Like are you alright? I don’t understand? Claiming people paid upfront? Yes they did and ALMOST AlL (except for the lady who is yet to get a bedframe) got their items I can share all the evidence here, Like are you insane ni? Avoid me oooo

Picture of the 2 generators I waybilled on Saturday.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by HumanCalc: 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
C505:
Relocation sales
Whatsapp:08080882505

Sony bravia 55" android. (400'000)
Sony bluray DVD (15'000)
LG xboom 2350w. (120'000)
Xbox 360 (no power cord) (20'000)
Game house. (20'000)
7 sweater Italian leather chairs (170'000)
4 seater marble dining table. (35'000)
Wine rack. (5'000)
Hair thermocool DDoor fridge. (75'000) SOLD
Scanfrost 100l chest freezer. (70'000)
LG 100l chest freezer. (30'000). SOLD
Royal bedside fridge. (20'000)
Syinix electric kettle (7'000)
Russell & Hobbs electric kettle (8'000)
Russell & Hobbs whistle kettle (5'000)
Russell & Hobbs toaster. (8'000)

Interested in the Xbox. How many games are on it and how many pads?

Any issue with it?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kemistri4(m): 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
Decorate your mattresses with quality and eye catching bedspreads, duvets and duvet covers

https://www.nairaland.com/7294956/quality-bedspreads-duvets-duvet-covers

Location: Aba, Abia state. Delivery available throughout Nigeria

WhatsApp contact: 0.8.0.6.9.0.5.8.4.4.7

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kemistri4(m): 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
Imagine this orange coloured beauty on your bed smiley

WhatsApp contact: 0.8.0.6.9.0.5.8.4.4.7

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kemistri4(m): 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
This designs will surely blow your mind.

And there's tons of them you can see on this page https://www.nairaland.com/7294956/quality-bedspreads-duvets-duvet-covers

Chat me up and get them at satisfactory prices

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kemistri4(m): 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
I'm sure the ladies will like this pink beauties

(1) (2) (3) ... (4312) (4313) (4314) (4315) (4316) (4317) (4318) ... (6238) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.