Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (4318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6391161 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4315) (4316) (4317) (4318) (4319) (4320) (4321) ... (6239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 11:02am On Sep 22, 2022
digitalgeorgy:

I knew you were not for real.

I just had that feeling but my kindness (thinking you are in serious need for the money) played a quick one on me at the dieing minutes...

Second scam I've received from this thread.
he scammed you too?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by digitalgeorgy(m): 11:03am On Sep 22, 2022
theenchanter:
wait, u sef collect? shocked

unfortunately, I paid him after he posted about the calabar man that wants him to send this property to pH.

I wanted to cut the deal but after that post, I pity the guy and send him the cash
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by LeeMason(m): 11:03am On Sep 22, 2022
12k scam lol �
Tomorrow if apprehended, he'll be crying it was the work of the devil, but now he's feeling smart.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2022
NoToPile:

Simple don't pay for goods you have not personally inspected and its in your korokoro eyes like this , it should be cash and carry.

As the goods is leaving the sellers hand to buyers hand cash should should enter the sellers hand/ account. As seller You don't see alert you don't release the goods.

Reason why I don't do deals outside Lagos and then weighbill brouhaha.
Reason why I don't like deals of pay now available to pick xyz date.
I even don't fancy Pay on delivery for some type of items here , this is not jumia or konga nau

The best is I get or pay someone to inspect for me he certifies it okay and the seller is paid, my item gets to me. I did this once on this thread.

But these are my own rules for dealing on the thread and it has worked for me from page 1 and yeah I have got so many good deals from here.

I can't spend my money and be doing chochocho on the matter again, I would rather let the item go, another will always come.

Even collecting ID is not worth the stress for me. Debt recovery is a stressful process and not what I want to do every other day given how Nigerians are predisposed to scamming.

The best is pickup yourself or use escrow.

Anyway, thankfully it is gazuz. I believe he doesn’t need anyone to find him details of the barrista. I went through that guy’s threads yesterday and they were too silly - you know those typical Romance section trolling threads. For a second I wondered why a barrista would be creating such threads. But then it is not my business and I wasn’t ready to asslick. I am still hoping this is one big joke.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mattonnairaland: 11:06am On Sep 22, 2022
Wow! 24k gone to a scammer.

Sorry to y’all that lost money

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by moreb2cum: 11:07am On Sep 22, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Why is the tag looking like it's coming off?

Clear pics of this pls

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by NoToPile: 11:13am On Sep 22, 2022
pocohantas:

Even collecting ID is not worth the stress for me. Debt recovery is a stressful process and not what I want to do every other day given how Nigerians are predisposed to scamming.

The best is pickup yourself or use escrow.

Anyway, thankfully it is gazuz. I believe he doesn’t need anyone to find him details of the barrista. I went through that guy’s threads yesterday and they were too silly - you know those typical Romance section trolling threads. For a second I wondered why a barrista would be creating such threads. But then it is not my business and I wasn’t ready to asslick. I am still hoping this is one big joke.

You get the drift, I would never release my ID to anyone because I want to sell neither will I ask from anyone I want to buy from but that's me.

You have the ID? What next? stress upon stress the amount of time and stress involved in all these things can bore someone out.

Even that escrow sef I no dey do am again seen an escrow deal that went very bad in business section, you know they use escrow a lot there for their currency stuff transactions.

People should learn to let go of some deals simple.

I don't like anything that will stress me out abegii.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BrickDevo: 11:18am On Sep 22, 2022
Computer monitors needed anyone selling, preferably with hdmi input?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:20am On Sep 22, 2022
Qhalifah:
Abeg people, is it possible to get a scammer with only their mobile number abeg?

Very easily.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Souzin: 11:24am On Sep 22, 2022
angry angry angry
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by elvisco44: 11:25am On Sep 22, 2022
LeeMason:
12k scam lol �
Tomorrow if apprehended, he'll be crying it was the work of the devil, but now he's feeling smart.

Honestly...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mattonnairaland: 11:35am On Sep 22, 2022
HOW TO SPOT A SCAMMER

Scammers always live in other states away from you so that your only option will be to waybill.

Scammers only sells essential items and they put a price you can easily part with. So it’s affordable.

Scammer write long epistle during negotiations. It’s a way of trying to convince you

Scammers always have a story to tell, they could complain or rant or make unnecessary explanations

SOLUTIONS
1. Use a reliable escrow
2. Confirm item is with logistics (with receipt) before making payment
3. Ask anyone living in that state or area to meet in person and receive your item.

PS: In as much as there are few people that fits the above description and are not scammers, it’s important to be safe than sorry. Any of the solutions above will help.

PSS: Feel free to add, you could help someone.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 11:36am On Sep 22, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Very easily.

I am glad to read this. Catch this one for me abeg. I no dey asslick nonsense. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cybriz82(m): 11:37am On Sep 22, 2022
theenchanter:
wow. U're justified.

Pls, can u post his phone number and bank details? Thanks in anticipation.

Scam mustn't be condoned.

P.S.... I've tried the number on the screenshot and it's switched off, I can see the account details there too, I'll take it up from there.

Sorry.

Don't know if I shud post a scammer's number here for everyone to see make dem no go fall victims. This one get like 4 numbers..
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Timekeeper: 11:41am On Sep 22, 2022
drop ur contact if u avnt seen one
Souzin:
Who runs logistics?
I want to move wardrobe from yaba to ogba
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Timekeeper: 11:44am On Sep 22, 2022
Walai, with the outrageous price, e be like say u wan mad abi. Which kind life be this na ?
Crimpsy:
Laptop,
Laptop charger,
Mouse

For sale

Keyboard does not work, u will have to change the keyboard

Battery is okay

Pics below

o8o3.238.5.1.6.o

Price 80,000

Caps C/ Opic
redeem camp

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by moorenic(m): 11:56am On Sep 22, 2022
Orire01:

STILL Available, Still SELLING!!!
Brother, have you been across this?

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Layormiii(f): 11:56am On Sep 22, 2022
Crazy things are happening grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uniquetechng: 11:58am On Sep 22, 2022
UK used sewing machine, clean as brand new with new stand .
Its electric and manual with inbuilt lights for night works.

Selling both machine and stand for 75k only.
Offers are welcome

Gotten so many offers for 50k and 55k, anyone who is ready can come pick it for that amount.

Location is Lagos

Anyone interested should please call
O9O26165797

The said item is available for pick up in my house, I dont do waybill please, for those calling if I can waybill to other states.

If you're not in Lagos get a relative who can check it physically and transact on your behalf, even if I am not around my wife will bring it out from my children's room for you to see and test it to confirm that its functioning 100% .

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BrickDevo: 11:59am On Sep 22, 2022
Onyeka90210:

Used AOC 22” 1080p 60hz gaming/graphics monitor
Will need some cleaning
Kept away for a while
Works perfectly
Comes with power adapter alone
Good condition
18k firm
Still available?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyeka90210(m): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
BrickDevo:

Still available?
Not available boss
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kmaster007: 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
Pics of the wall clock that you have
Lovelypet28:
TV stand 53[L] x 14[B] x 15[H] inches #20k
Art work #7k
Wall clock 3k
Chocolate brown settee, three sitter, 2 sitter and single sitter. #80,000.
Chess and ludo board game 3k5
Automatic water dispenser 3k
Water storage drum 200L 15k

Curtain rods (4), 2k each
Wine glasses 700 each, numerous
Binatone standing fan 10k
Wooden Reading table and chair 15k
6 x 6 Mattress and bed frame 40k each
Samsung note 8 for sale, screen needs to be replaced, price: reasonable offer

Contact 08066099448, WhatsApp 08072630313 for more details.
Location Ojodu Berger
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by NightCrawler1: 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sold...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by akinmobola2019: 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
i buy faulty house hold items like, tv ,generator, ac, sound system, inverter battery, inverter console, tab,, laptop i mac ,mac air ,cars with bad engine or bad gear old or new model car,van ,truck, bus abandon or scrap one, please note i buy with receipt please contact

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by LeeMason(m): 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
elvisco44:

Honestly...

I dey still spy on you dey wait for your ps4 giveaway/clearance... I've got my eyes on you
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Abizz: 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
cybriz82:

Don't know if I shud post a scammer number here for everyone to see make dem no go fall victims. This one get like 4 numbers..
Bros, please don't hesitate to.
Share all the details.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Abizz: 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
oloko1859:

I tire!!! do your due diligence & ask the right questions, if the deal isn't going the way you want it to go, walk out of it. Anyone can decide to sell anything, it's your choice to buy or not. Even the seller has a choice to sell or not
Shikena.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by akinmobola2019: 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
call me on 08022219777 let talk
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jenmima: 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
Quality delivery bag which can be used for food delivery and other types of deliveries.
It possess a nylon protection against rain, can be placed on the bike or rider can carry carry as a backpack.

It's very comfy and not heavy.

Whatsapp 08050263582

20k negotiable

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Lastpharoah33: 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
digitalgeorgy:

I knew you were not for real.

I just had that feeling but my kindness (thinking you are in serious need for the money) played a quick one on me at the dieing minutes...

Second scam I've received from this thread.

To think that this hoodlum connived with other monikers to attack the only man smart enough to ask the necessary questions...

Mehn, some of our youths are doing worst than our so-called leaders, *spits*

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by WhisperedNoise: 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Center rug neatly used.

Fela wall portrait

Location warri

Whatsapp or call

Where it all started from. The Genesis.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by emeraldlife: 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
Blunt4Real:
Them too dey asslick Gazzuzz for this place and the guy is proud as f.uck.

Asking for ID card and Nin when it is not asif the seller physical address is not available.

Ontop less than 10k market lol

You just registered today o and you already know who Gazzuzz is?

Stop hiding behind this new moniker. Use your real username and tell him that he's wrong to have insisted on ID and NIN when nor be Whitehouse the guy wan buy you are the scammer here.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4315) (4316) (4317) (4318) (4319) (4320) (4321) ... (6239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: koolib(m), Fabinu(m), Betnomore, Tee99(m), iamoyindamola(m), Calibrator and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.