Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (4319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6390581 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4316) (4317) (4318) (4319) (4320) (4321) (4322) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cybriz82(m): 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
Abizz:

Bros, please don't hesitate to.
Share all the details.

OK the guy here is a big time scammer always posting expensive stuffs for cheap bulks to attract mugu. He gave me a driver number n another number saying d person is a dispatch rider..only for me to found all d name belong to him....
08028290383...n he had different bank accounts...(2100008423 zenith bank gbenga afolayan)

(Yakubu Yusuf 1244169162 access bank)

Dnt knw which of this is his real name..Samuel afolayan,yakubu Yusuf,or gbanga afolayan..
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Orire01(m): 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
moorenic:

Brother, have you been across this?

Its a free world sir!

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
Thanks to man that bought the chair and generator. Clean and fast. Gas cooker still available for 20k. Call or Whatsapp 08186388310

Lagos only.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kayperry: 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

This should be a lesson to everyone.

This after receiving funds from me he has deactivated his nairaland account.

Fortunately I have all the information I need to put him away for a long time which I will do shortly and send photos to serve as a lesson to others.

Scam is real always ask for identification before parting with money .

Good morning

Buh people can be very funny sha, how long will that amount sustain him for undecided
Funnily i quoted the idiot yesteday for the Fela portrait, thank God pocohantas did not show interest na me for dey para now undecided

something was definitely off, how a whole fela go get small preeek undecided

please make sure you deal with that low life,some of us will appreciate updates to serve as a deterrent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by emeraldlife: 1:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Fortunately I have all the information I need to put him away for a long time which I will do shortly and send photos to serve as a lesson to others.

Good morning
Hunger dey this country o. For just 12K Na person deactivate him Nairaland account. Tueh

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cybriz82(m): 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
Abizz:

Bros, please don't hesitate to.
Share all the details.

I just trace one of d number on jiji where he posted 11xbox one disc for 10k I dn report am so they av block him..pls tag him a scammer for all see.thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 1:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
Yawns!

Adhoc asslickers! grin

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Abizz: 1:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
cybriz82:

OK the guy here is a big time scammer always posting expensive stuffs for cheap bulks to attract mugu. He gave me a driver number n another number saying d person is a dispatch rider..only for me to found all d name belong to him....08112916581,07048578892,09124471293,08028290383...n he had different bank accounts...
Doesn't he have a moniker?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by neoG(f): 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
That is not just one person 12k. Do you know how many people he has scammed with that one deal?
emeraldlife:

Hunger dey this country o. For just 12K Na person deactivate him Nairaland account. Tueh
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
emeraldlife:

nairaland account is worth a grand total of 0 (zero) naira which is a lot less than 12K. believe me 12k is greater than zero I ran the numbers, I called my lecturer and asked him if I'm correct and he said I was. I then called my workplace accountant to confirm cuz my lecturer can be a joker sometime and surprisingly he did confirm I was correct so yeah, he sacrificed something worth zero for 12K

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by neoG(f): 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
Please add the different bank accounts and names so that it can be indexed and stored on the internet. It will hunt him later in the future. Several years after people like this will be saying is their village people that's doing them when they decide to change and turn away from their evil ways. Information stored on the internet about a person can't totally be erased.
cybriz82:

OK the guy here is a big time scammer always posting expensive stuffs for cheap bulks to attract mugu. He gave me a driver number n another number saying d person is a dispatch rider..only for me to found all d name belong to him....08112916581,07048578892,09124471293,08028290383...n he had different bank accounts...

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by drunkpunk(m): 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
Mothercare Baby car seat.
Igando, Lagos.
Drop offers...

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uniquetechng: 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
uniquetechng:
UK used sewing machine, clean as brand new with new stand .
Its electric and manual with inbuilt lights for night works.

Selling both machine and stand for 75k only.
Offers are welcome

Gotten so many offers for 50k and 55k, anyone who is ready can come pick it for that amount.

Location is Lagos

Anyone interested should please call
O9O26165797

The said item is available for pick up in my house, I dont do waybill please, for those calling if I can waybill to other states.

If you're not in Lagos get a relative who can check it physically and transact on your behalf, even if I am not around my wife will bring it out from my children's room for you to see and test it to confirm that its functioning 100% .
still available for pick up
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kizito55: 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
I have POS machine for sale, brand new. Bought it to start POS business but haven't gotten the right fund to start it.
NowNow POS
Price: 28,000
Picture loading soon.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mblem(m): 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Please bro... How are you going to go about it?

There is a moniker that scammed me 20k
The money still dey pain me because I was extremely broke then.
I have all the info to track him but I don't know how to go about it

Thanks

Good morning
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
One thing you people should know is, a lot of these online scammers use Tier 1 accounts. There is no documentation or KYC on these accounts. Some even open them with agent banking. So it would hardly lead back to them, except if a transfer is made to another bank account (hopefully not a POS vendor) - then you can follow the trail until it leads you somewhere.

In MOST cases, they transfer to a POS vendor, collect the cash and that ends it. That is why they are very brazen and would easily deactivate their Nairaland account, open another and continue when everyone has moved on.

If you observe well, they always put their prices below 50k. That is because it is the highest limit Tier1 can take in a single transaction without being placed on LIEN. They also have many accounts with numerous names. It is as easy as opening these accounts with their phones.

Vade or whatever has more chances of being found, unlike the person that transferred to a PALMPAY account holder. I don’t know how they do the phone number own.

I don’t transact with Palmpay, Kuda, Polaris and Access. Access because they aid fraudsters and are the most difficult bank to embark on a recovery with. Polaris is the first bank that told me they can’t find an account in their database.

This craze of banking the unbanked has made banks drop the standard greatly. Not forgetting the advent of numerous digital banks or whatever they are called.

Make we dey use escrow ABEG.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by stephenponti(m): 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
benny2015:
2002 Nissan Micra Toks for sale, chilling Ac, Manual, buy and start driving 1.5m

Please call o 8 o 3 6 9 9 o 8 8 1 for more details

So you didn't fear to be overtaking everyone on 3rd mainland bridge with this Micra? The two numbers you posted at the rear glass matched with this number here that is how I know it's you.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jikaseo(f): 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
Pls I need this today...
FutureFocus:

I will buy 10 Pcs from you if you sell for N9,500, I’m very serious. Very very serious, even without the pouch and screen guard .

But I can give you the one with broken screen for 7k , you can go fix it.

This one here is 12k last and it’s working perfect

Thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jikaseo(f): 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
What's the fault pls?
Iceybama:
Thanks to man that bought the chair and generator. Clean and fast. Gas cooker still available for 20k. Call or Whatsapp 08186388310

Lagos only.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kizito55: 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kizito55:
I have POS machine for sale, brand new. Bought it to start POS business but haven't gotten the right fund to start it.
NowNow POS
Price: 28,000
Picture loading soon.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
U troway ur number because of 12k, chaiii. angry

Ur bank acct kuku dey there, idiot.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by shisty: 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
Complete settee- 140k
2 stool-15k
Hdf bed & mattress - 160k
4x6 mattress-55k
4x4 mattress-50k
Tv stand-35k
Gas cooker-65k
Bread toaster-20k
Black & white Printer -40k
Few art work-
Portable fridge-40k
2 stabilizer 1000va-32k
LG tv- 45k
Lontor rechargeable fan-25k
2 standing fan-28k
Ox wall fan- 16k
Gas cylinder-20k
Glass mirror-14k
Dell monitor-15k
Desktop-
Pestle&mortal

Negotiable
Call/dm 09153843716

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
Despatch rider's services is needed urgently.

Call/Whatsapp 08059054222
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by emperorlaqrin: 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
Am just reading up there now about someone been scammed of 20k. It's so unfortunate some scammers fail to realize that the money no go do them anything. I have been marketing items on this nairaland for three good years despite me having my regular job,I still do this as a side hustle and I have made loads of friends on here. Trust me honesty pays and no matter what you do be honest about it infact if no one believes you, your conscience go clean and you no go panic if anything happen.

No money go spoil my reputation Lai Lai, I will rather they gather my peanut to God pick my calls and to you fraudsters on this platform, me I no go curse una o but just try and repent.
Your reputation will be put to test one way or the other when the time comes.

Anyway I still get UK items for sale

PS 3 fat unhacked with one pad (5 pieces left)
Ipad (needs to be unlocked)
Samsung & LG Tv 45 &32 inches
Combo amplifier
Mixer 6 channel
Microphone
Microphone stand
Piano stand
Strollers

Please kindly patronize me. I just wan sell this things off
Thanks to those that patronized me during the weekend.

If you are interested in Camry pencil light 2000 please chat me up (Nigeria used)

09030352066(WhatsApp/call)
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
Original Honda generator EG 6500 CXS
Very very neat and works perfectly. Bought brand new.
Selling due to relocation

Mende-Maryland

Call/Whatsapp 08059054222

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Iyajelili(f): 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
humblesteve:

I’m really beginning to agree to her opinion on the matter, the rate at which people keep selling an item bought just days or few weeks isn’t a mystery.
Apparently, nairaland chief superintendent of Evening newspaper was right. Pocohantas!!!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Iyajelili(f): 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
Abizz:
God is my witness, my TV, Refrigeratorsss (with plenty s), A.C, Dryer, washing machine and Microwave are all hisense.

They are all serving me well but doesn't mean I would recommend it to anyone nor would I write lowly of other products and brands because I'm not a fan of them.
I do me regardless, do you.
Abizz ma nigga! I like you but truth be told Hisense is rubbish. If you see the picture quality of our TVs , poor is an understatement but as no be my money I take buy am I just keep quiet dey "enjoy" like that. BTW, we have Hisense refrigerator and freezer too and no complain so far.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by stephenponti(m): 2:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
emperorlaqrin:
Am just reading up there now about someone been scammed of 20k. It's so unfortunate some scammers fail to realize that the money no go do them anything. I have been marketing items on this nairaland for three good years despite me having my regular job,I still do this as a side hustle and I have made loads of friends on here. Trust me honesty pays and no matter what you do be honest about it infact if no one believes you, your conscience go clean and you no go panic if anything happen.

No money go spoil my reputation Lai Lai, I will rather they gather my peanut to God pick my calls and to you fraudsters on this platform, me I no go curse una o but just try and repent.
Your reputation will be put to test one way or the other when the time comes.

Anyway I still get UK items for sale

PS 3 fat unhacked with one pad (5 pieces left)
Ipad (needs to be unlocked)
Samsung & LG Tv 45 &32 inches
Combo amplifier
Mixer 6 channel
Microphone
Microphone stand
Piano stand
Strollers

Please kindly patronize me. I just wan sell this things off
Thanks to those that patronized me during the weekend.

If you are interested in Camry pencil light 2000 please chat me up (Nigeria used)

09030352066(WhatsApp/call)

What type of microphone Let me see the picture of the microphone and microphone stand
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by elvisco44: 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
LeeMason:

I dey still spy on you dey wait for your ps4 giveaway/clearance... I've got my eyes on you

Lol...
Maybe on my next anniversary cool

115k for ps4 slim and 1 free game disc
140k for ps4 pro and free game disc.
Those days

Looking back, my current ps4 prices shock me grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Magnoliaa(f): 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
pocohantas:
Yawns!

Adhoc asslickers! grin

Give me your phone. grin grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
Iyajelili:

Apparently, nairaland chief superintendent of Evening newspaper was right. Pocohantas!!!

Wetin be this? cheesy
I go soon add this one to my titles.

Magnoliaa:

Give me your phone. grin grin

I won’t. Cry! tongue
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ALABACONNECT(m): 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
Used 600w 5.1ch Sony soundbar HT-rt40 with it's powered woofer and double link speakers

Flash features: Bluetooth, HDMI, auxiliary port, optical port, USB, e.t.c

Price: 150k

Contact details on siggy

(1) (2) (3) ... (4316) (4317) (4318) (4319) (4320) (4321) (4322) ... (6238) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Childfree, Ibile77(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.