Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (4772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6430390 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4769) (4770) (4771) (4772) (4773) (4774) (4775) ... (6259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
Still available

Samsung GIGA Sound system

. Bluetooth
. Samsung soundconnect
. 2 USB
. FM
. CD player

(SLIGHTLY NEGOTIABLE)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2023
luvlyoracle:

The 3k was to add so the cylinder and tabletop would be added to the waybill
no vex o. Did he promised to deliver the goods and u don't need to pay anything else?

I saw that in ur write-up.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
luvlyoracle:

I contacted Yeyeboyfriend on the 18th decemeber for a stabilizer he advertised using this number.
That was the first contact we had however we i told him i am not in lagos and what i priced him then was 10k later i had to increase my offer to 12k because i needed to pay for waybill and my entire budget for stabilizer was 15k.

He rejected the offer.

I wasnt really in need of it then.

However Yeyeboyfriend called me the next day that he needed money for something urgent and its really on his neck that if i could pay immediately he would send it later during the new year cus sending it now would be very expensive considering its festive period and everything would be on the high side that from new year he would send it and i wouldn't have to pay for anything else

I accepted because i wasnt really in need of it then and i understood his plight.

I never disturbed Yeyeboyfriend since the 18th i made the payement until 2nd January.

I called him, the line i used initially for the calls wasnt going i had to go to his profile to get this number which was going through.I was able to reach him of which he said he would send someone to go check the price.

We had little rift then cus i told him its not really my business how much they charge for waybill that we agreed on the new year i would get it.

Yeyeboyfriend pleaded i should be patient he would send someone to go to the park to make enquiries on the cost of the waybill that.

I never got feedback on that i called no response still.

I had to call the wife to tell her i have been expecting what i paid for that i am no more comfy with whats happening.

She pleaded i be patient that she isnt there with him however she would call him to know whats up.

That was when Yeyeboyfriend wrote me the message on whatsapp after several calls that he would send the stab unfailingly on Saturday.

Saturday came and went no show from this man.
No calls!
No update!
He blanked me off entirely.

Next he did was to send me a vn on whatsapp that we never agreed on him paying for waybill.

I was mad!!

The thing enta my head.
I had to start cursing him of which i have no regrets whatsoever doing so.

The screeshot below is what brought gazzuz into the picture

this is 85% true with the other 15% been false, I'm not a good talker/writer or analyser, I'll just leave it at that but I'm sure this doesn't need to be responded to anymore as I've posted my part earlier, kindly help edit and blank my wife's number from that chat, that's not polite to do.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nlanalyst: 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2023
luvlyoracle:

I

Man, be mature.
You sure know who has the number in these screenshots. Blot it out.
No be so den dey do things.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Idrisab(m): 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2023
Idrisab:
Hp Elitebook 1030 G2 X360
Core i7
16gb RAM
512gb SSD
Touchscreen
Keyboard backlight
Fingerprint
Face ID
Solid Battery
PC + Charger + Peace of mind

N288,000

Availaboo
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hapheeyxz: 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2023
Prince3:

Boss please pay for logistic and collect your goods boss. When him no send am after you pay, then you will know he is looking for trouble. E no the hard for people here to spoil person name. SMH

See submission...

Chaiiii

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2023
YeyeBoyfriend:
this is 85% true with the other 15% been false, I'm not a good talker/writer or analyser, I'll just leave it at that but I'm sure this doesn't need to be responded to anymore as I've posted my part earlier, kindly help edit and blank my wife's number from that chat, that's not polite to do.
Go straight to d point...
You promise to send the item to him without him adding extra tip.... True or false

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by luvlyoracle(m): 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
Nlanalyst:

Man, be mature.
You sure know who has the number in these screenshots. Blot it out.
No be so den dey do things.
These numbers are all nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Iyajelili(f): 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2023
Buying or selling something here is very risky.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kennycos2002(m): 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2023
Abeg, I need a perfect 40" or 43" LG/Panasonic TV in good condition.
Location is Abuja.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2023
hapheeyxz:

See submission...

Chaiiii
guy, it's his opinion, why castigate it? I had the same opinion too at first.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hapheeyxz: 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
Boss @Emeraldlife.... How ya side nah?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hapheeyxz: 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2023
theenchanter:
guy, it's his opinion, why castigate it? I had the same opinion too at first.

Where u see that one nah?

Haba mana?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2023
Iyajelili:
Buying or selling something here is very risky.
not risky, my dear madam, it's not. Sebi I talk am before, u dey halla na. grin

But I dey buy things here sha, the major risk here is usually circled around delivery. If buyer can pick his goods from seller, minimum risk guaranteed. wink

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by luvlyoracle(m): 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2023
theenchanter:
no vex o. Did he promised to deliver the goods and u don't need to pay anything else?

I saw that in ur write-up.

That's exactly what we agreed on.
No payement whatsoever after the 15k.
However it would be sent after new year by then the cost would be reduced

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
luvlyoracle:

That's exactly what we agreed on.
No payement whatsoever after the 15k.
However it would be sent after new year by then the cost would be reduced
cc: yeyeboyfriend.

Here is the bone of contention.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by luvlyoracle(m): 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
YeyeBoyfriend:
See the way you talking like you are innocent.

I would never have insulted u on whatsapp that way if not for the lie u blew on the vn u sent.

Some lie dey scatter head.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
YeyeBoyfriend:

Why you come mislead us? Imagine if say we carry out jungle justice. Not fair.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Gshems: 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2023
What is your own sef. Asking him questions as if you are asking a criminal question. Some of you need to be slapped hard
Toma2:

You promise to send the item to him without him adding extra tip.... True or false

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nlanalyst: 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2023
luvlyoracle:

These numbers are all nairalanders
Still doesn't justify leaving the number uncovered. It's his wife's number and it's a good thing you've pulled down the shots.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2023
Gshems:
What is your own sef. Asking him questions as if you are asking a criminal question. Some of you need to be slapped hard
we need to ask questions to ascertain what really happened in order to find a sort of solution..... Alternate reality solution per se. grin

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by luvlyoracle(m): 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2023
Nlanalyst:

Still doesn't justify leaving the number uncovered. It's his wife's number and it's a good thing you pulled down the shots.
Done
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nlanalyst: 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
theenchanter:
not risky, my dear madam, it's not. Sebi I talk am before, u dey halla na. grin

But I dey buy things here sha, the major risk here is usually circled around delivery. If buyer can pick his goods from seller, minimum risk guaranteed. wink
Long and short. Shikena.

Ensure to have seen and inspected what you're buying before paying.

I have had to leave Ifo for Ajah 3 different times to buy things on this thread. I spent #7, 200 last time I journeyed there. Might seem wasteful but the peace of mind in going there myself is huge.
I no dey like story wey dey touch me for soul.

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nlanalyst: 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
luvlyoracle:
Done
Na man you be, senior man.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prince3(m): 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
hapheeyxz:

See submission...

Chaiiii
Put it however you want sir...
Where them my Customers. We are opening tomorrow for the year, please come and buy anything from me. I promise to heavy Discount on Laptop especially...
RGB external Keyboard.
Gaming Laptop
Gaming mouse
Your regular laptops.
Small money laptop.
100k and 140k perfect laptops

I have lots of Elite book laptop small money to be sold. And na just 3buyers done contact for them yet..
Please let's make this year boom, I need to buy Benz or Lexus this year

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by simiolu1(m): 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ezemoses42:
Fully working Sumec firman generator
( ECO 8990ES )
8,600 watts
7KVA
Semi-silent zero gravity.
Price: 215k
Slightly negotiable

170k?

Please post pictures
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Menclothing: 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
All watches comes box payment on delivery within Lagos and nationwide delivery daily

Patek active chronograph 20k only

Thanks for your consistent patronage family

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by princejones(m): 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
Atasko:
Clean affordable Hauwei Y9A at a giveaway price
Abuja
0814-689-9237
Price : N110, 000
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by princejones(m): 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
KBARBIE:
For sale:

6 by 6 container for sale.

Price is 150k

Whatsapp 09161505947 for video
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gmacnoms(m): 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2023
Everywhere wahala
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2023
Toma2:

FALSE

I blatantly declined, even when he said he was going to add extra 3k so I can waybill the items he got from gazzu,zz since the gazzu.zz route (I think gig logistics) was expensive for him

A gas cylinder, table top cooker and the stabilizer from me all to be waybilled for 3k which i declined and insisted on my price 15k

Then I came with the suggestion which he agreed to, because he told me he doesn't really need the stabilizer for now until next year (this year)

To be sincere, I was thinking it'd be more of me keeping it for him hence my response in my chat with him when he asked how does he know I won't scam or make refund him, hence i responded with "I'm not FF", which implies to "I won't sell to someone else or refund" so he's safe

It only got clearer to me that he was expecting me to send with my money (like it is mandatory) when I called him to tell him how much the waybill will cost and how much I was having with me, responded with "that's none of my business" that all he wanted was his stabilizer that's when I realized what was going on, because i don't want issues I tried sorting it earlier today but wasn't successful not knowing he was already here to report
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
pocohantas:

Why you come mislead us? Imagine if say we carry out jungle justice. Not fair.
mislead? Never, 85% true and 15% is a lie

Luvlyoracle, my wife just received 2 different calls for something she never applied for, all thanks to exposing her number, for peace sake, remove that chat completely if you can't cover the numbers up, I'm not going to say more than this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4769) (4770) (4771) (4772) (4773) (4774) (4775) ... (6259) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Femabol01, ebab(m), gmumeen, DMTtechnologies and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.