Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (4773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6412041 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4770) (4771) (4772) (4773) (4774) (4775) (4776) ... (6251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 10:32pm On Jan 08, 2023
luvlyoracle:

That's exactly what we agreed on.
No payement whatsoever after the 15k.
However it would be sent after new year by then the cost would be reduced
YeyeBoyfriend:
FALSE

I blatantly declined, even when he said he was going to add extra 3k so I can waybill the items he got from gazzu,zz since the gazzu.zz route (I think gig logistics) was expensive for him

A gas cylinder, table top cooker and the stabilizer from me all to be waybilled for 3k which i declined and insisted on my price 15k

Then I came with the suggestion which he agreed to, because he told me he doesn't really need the stabilizer for now until next year (this year)

To be sincere, I was thinking it'd be more of me keeping it for him hence my response in my chat with him when he asked how does he know I won't scam or make refund him, hence i responded with "I'm not FF", which implies to "I won't sell to someone else or refund" so he's safe

It only got clearer to me that he was expecting me to send with my money (like it is mandatory) when I called him to tell him how much the waybill will cost and how much I was having with me, responded with "that's none of my business" that all he wanted was his stabilizer that's when I realized what was going on, because i don't want issues I tried sorting it earlier today but wasn't successful not knowing he was already here to report
na misunderstanding dey worry two of una.

Next time, make una understand una self well well before agreement.

So I'll implore the two both of una to contribute delivery money..... EQUALLY.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2023
theenchanter:
cc: yeyeboyfriend.

Here is the bone of contention.
FALSE
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Hybrid600: 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2023
To simply resolve the matter make peace for reign , do a refund back to buyer and market to another future buyer with the caption in big ass capital letters for the future buyer to come pick the goods themselves or they pay for the waybill.

Life no hard.

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by luvlyoracle(m): 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2023
YeyeBoyfriend:
mislead? Never, 85% true and 15% is a lie

Luvlyoracle, my wife just received 2 different calls for something she never applied for, all thanks to exposing her number, for peace sake, remove that chat completely if you can't cover the numbers up, I'm not going to say more than this

You are just seeking sympathy from people.

Sir with all due respect you nd I know you are a lair..A big fat one for that.

I wouldn't make such payement know fully well i could get it at the same price where i stay.

The 3k i intend adding was so u add the table top and cylinder to it.

However since it didn't work out and after much enquiries i decided to let it go.

So please you guys should help me ask him why i would make such payement since 18th wheras i would be the one to make payement for the waybill and still leave it in his possession

Hmm...Oga na 3500 make u dey lie like this oo.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GentlePEACE: 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2023
I need dumb bell o. Who has it, should mention me s
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Atasko: 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2023
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
Hybrid600:
To simply resolve the matter make peace for reign , do a refund back to buyer and market to another future buyer with the caption in big ass capital letters for the future buyer to come pick the goods themselves or they pay for the waybill.

Life no hard.
the buyer is pretty much interested in the good. The seller shouldn't do that unless the buyer asked for it.

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by luvlyoracle(m): 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2023
Hybrid600:

Life no hard.

After he has used the money when he needed it.

You know how many deals must have passed by since then.

Atleast i saw Seekhimnow advertise the same 2kva stablizer then for 9k as against the 15k i am buying this but cus i have paid and he used the money for for his need then i let it slide.

What if i had told him the yo refund me so i can buy from seekhimnow
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2023
theenchanter:

this was actually the reason why I told him how much they're charging me at the park for waybill thinking he would say *let me balance the money* he just turned a blind eyes and resorted to cursing me, I'm currently broke and I won't hide it, how I went about getting the 2k for waybill you know nothing about it, not that it was mandatory for me to do the waybill
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by luvlyoracle(m): 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
YeyeBoyfriend:
this was actually the reason why I told him how much they're charging me at park for waybill thinking he would say *let me balance the money* he just turned a blind eyes and resorted to cursing me, I'm currently broke and I won't hide it, how I went about getting the 2k for waybill you know nothing about it, not that it was mandatory for me to do that

Look at what an Adult is saying.

See with all due respect u deserve no respect.

2hat was our agreement earlier??
Did you comeout to tell me i would have to add to the money tge way u said it here?
You know if i have the money?

Were you not the same person i showed screenshot of how i was scammed off 210k

Try get some self respect sir.

You need something, you come clean not lying about it.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2023
YeyeBoyfriend:
this was actually the reason why I told him how much they're charging me at the park for waybill thinking he would say *let me balance the money* he just turned a blind eyes and resorted to cursing me, I'm currently broke and I won't hide it, how I went about getting the 2k for waybill you know nothing about it, not that it was mandatory for me to do that
baba, the seller thought u'll deliver the good to him after he paid 15k cos he actually priced it 12k....3k for delivery. inadvertently, u thought he agreed to ur price 15k, excluding delivery. So it's a misunderstanding.

But oga luvlyoracle, ur guy say shishi no gum am, try understand at this delicate time, help am add to d money make him deliver ur good. Just take the little money wey u go help am with as collateral something-something, ehn? Abeg.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ofemigeorge(m): 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
CNN80:
Hello,

What does the cabinet look like? Is it standing or wall mounted?

It's a stand alone. Not mounted
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
luvlyoracle:

After he has used the money when he needed it.

You know how many deals must have passed by since then.

Atleast i saw Seekhimnow advertise the same 2kva stablizer then for 9k as against the 15k i am buying this but cus i have paid and he used the money for for his need then i let it slide.

What if i had told him the yo refund me so i can buy from seekhimnow
if you'd told me to refund because u found a better deal I would have sent it back to you immediately without delay.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ofemigeorge(m): 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2023
frowland:

Hello I would like to take the painting and the washing machine. Still available? Can I chat you up on WhatsApp?
0806093124six
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by luvlyoracle(m): 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2023
YeyeBoyfriend:
if you'd told me to refund because u found a better deal I would have sent it back to you immediately without delay.
I am not like you sir and i cant behave that way
By the way if i had told u then u wouldn't be able to provide it then cus i knew how choking and how u needed the money.

Lets be honest with ourselves. undecided

Look at the date sir

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Iyajelili(f): 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2023
theenchanter:
not risky, my dear madam, it's not. Sebi I talk am before, u dey halla na. grin

But I dey buy things here sha, the major risk here is usually circled around delivery. If buyer can pick his goods from seller, minimum risk guaranteed. wink
What I mean by risky is that all in the name of providing evidence, someone would just display personal informations such as phone number, account details and sometimes picture when we have no gooder waiting to use such informations to scam in the future.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
theenchanter:
baba, the seller thought u'll deliver the good to him after he paid 15k cos he actually priced it 12k....3k for delivery. inadvertently, u thought he agreed to ur price 15k, excluding delivery. So it's a misunderstanding.
its misunderstanding maybe but the 12k offer was declined, he only offered the 3k because he wanted me to help waybill the added items from gazzu.zz which was also declined, I'll just leave it at that.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by luvlyoracle(m): 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
theenchanter:

Its no misunderstanding sir.

He knows perfectly what he is doing.

See the way he ran here to give explanation and post screenshots hoping to get sympathy.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by saxwizard(m): 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
Wahala just full everywhere

Again

God bless Afolavid for me
I still they enjoy everything i bought from you

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Happiness99: 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
Household sales :
palour chairs with pillows : 120k
Dining table and chairs 80k
Book self : 15k each SOLD
Airtel Mifi 8k
Bluetooth speaker 5k
Tv Samsung 80k 32” and Toshiba 40” 135k
Curtain 10K , 12k blinds accessories: 1k
Strong Decoder+ go tv 30k
Dstv record.. 15k
Center table 38k with free top decorator
Sitting room chair 160k
Dining table 110k
Tv console 40k
Wall frame 15k
6 foot Mirror frame 35k
Redhead light 18k for makeup
Flower vase 5k
Speakers 20k n buffer
Rechargeable fan black 12k (needs change of batt) (sold)
“ white 20k (battery change needed) (sold)
Ac surge protector 10k
Clock 5k
Refrigerator 140k
Samsung CD player 10k
Wig stand 4k
Wigging head 10k
Extension charger 3k
Laptop 25k sold
Rechargeable fan: 15k sold
Dispenser: 30k sold
Washing machine. 55k ( manual)
orthopedics mattress + drawers Bed: + 170k (6”4)
Mattress:+ bed 220k 6”6
Table gas burner (4) 10k
Multiple Blender 22k
Dressing table and chair with mirror 45k
Shoe rack 30k white SOLD
Leather box for traveling 15k each
Industrial fan ox 12k SOLD
freezer 145k sold
fancy non stick pots and cooking ware 22k
Storage containers
Thrift designer wears, shoes, male n female
4 sneakers of your choice (worn once) size40/41 going for 25k
4 Heels of your choice 18k
Duvet small 7k
Ornament deco 3k
Blender 12k with free storage can for soup
Iron 7k
Mini shelf 10k
Storage stand 2k
Plate rack with plate 5k
Drum for water storage 3k
Sewing machine 45k sold
iPhone Xmax 256gb 200k (lil crack at the back worth 10k for change of glass).
Microwave (18k)
Toyota Corolla car
Lexus E350
Not all items are negotiable
Ox fan 25k sold
Traveling boxes 8k, 15k,
12kg Gas cylinder 18k + 5kg gas
Generator 165k
Hi sense ac 1.5hp 140k
Ac 1.5hp 80k
Strong decoder 10k
Office chair 20k
Decoder stand (glass) 3k

Zeroseven0844nine8nine1two
Serious buyers only (WhatsApp for pictures ) pick up & delivery .First come first serve (serious buyers only)
Location is Benin Edo state
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
I won't be making anymore comments on this cos I won't allow you make me start using words I'll regret later on.

Your refund you'll get.
luvlyoracle:

I am not like you sir and i cant behave that way
By the way if i had told u then u wouldn't be able to provide it then cus i knew how choking and how u needed the money.

Lets be honest with ourselves. undecided

Look at the date sir
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by emeraldlife: 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
hapheeyxz:
Boss @Emeraldlife.... How ya side nah?
My chairman. I remain loyal sir.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by luvlyoracle(m): 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
YeyeBoyfriend:
I won't be making anymore comments on this cos I won't allow you make me start using words I'll regret later on.

Your refund you'll get.
Oga send my stabilizer
Hold ur money

Send my stabilizer i bout it and its mine.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KBARBIE(f): 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
princejones:

Egbeda Lagos
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2023
luvlyoracle:

Oga send my stabilizer
Hold ur money

your stabilizer is here, you can come get it anytime you want to.

3 to 4 persons here knows where I stay, they can give you my address or unblock me on WhatsApp if you want me to send address to you to come pick it up.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by luvlyoracle(m): 11:14pm On Jan 08, 2023
YeyeBoyfriend:
Wow
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 11:14pm On Jan 08, 2023
luvlyoracle:

Wow
YES.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KBARBIE(f): 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
Items for sale:

Royal chair 50k

3 sitter chair. 45k

2 sitter chair 45k

8 by 10 neatly used pool. 60k

Baby rocker 10k

Suit travel bag. 20k

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by emeraldlife: 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
Prince3:

Put it however you want sir...
Where them my Customers. We are opening tomorrow for the year, please come and buy anything from me. I promise to heavy Discount on Laptop especially...
RGB external Keyboard.
Gaming Laptop
Gaming mouse
Your regular laptops.
Small money laptop.
100k and 140k perfect laptops

I have lots of Elite book laptop small money to be sold. And na just 3buyers done contact for them yet..
Please let's make this year boom, I need to buy Benz or Lexus this year

Na that gaming lappy go good for me if its heavily discounted
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by luvlyoracle(m): 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2023
YeyeBoyfriend:
YES.

Hehe...Its fine.
Send in my refund before morning pls i need to use it for something

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ausval: 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2023
I will pay the 1500 naira differential

Send your account details to the number on my business trend that if the buyer still want the product
@luvlyoracle kindly confirm you still want the item delivered

There is no point getting headache over issues that can be easily managed

I'm sure if any of you get headache from this you might spend more than 1500 naira getting medical care for it
YeyeBoyfriend:

3 to 4 persons here knows where I stay, they can give you my address or unblock me on WhatsApp if you want me to send address to you to come pick it up.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 11:23pm On Jan 08, 2023
luvlyoracle:

Oga send my stabilizer
Hold ur money

lol, I will advise you take the refund since he's offering it. My 2 cent

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4770) (4771) (4772) (4773) (4774) (4775) (4776) ... (6251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: iamoyindamola(m), paaliaq, Bankyshinani(m), FutureFocus, gracefoundmme(m), Tripletwins222, Alfabest07(m), evuna, hapheeyxz, redgem(f), rhazur(m), efec(m), Agentsalt and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.