Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (5071) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6424341 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5068) (5069) (5070) (5071) (5072) (5073) (5074) ... (6257) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Timekeeper452: 6:10am On Mar 27, 2023
depure:

It's never easy to give customer full refund...never easy,there's nothing like open box on tokumbo TV....
Where open box imply much is on brand new things and this TV in question is not brand new, rather it's foreign used (tokumbo)
Open box is close to brand new in fact it's brand new, sometimes never used item.
Both parties has spent money.....if is possible for the seller he can give him another one with warranty but the buyer also has to commit something
yet seller advertised his tv as Open box?

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Timekeeper452: 6:22am On Mar 27, 2023
Trippledots:
Dear Nairanlanders,
Thank you very much for justly looking into this issue between ALABACONNECT and I. I have received calls from some well meaning persons here as well as read the suggestions of others on here either for a full refund, a replacement TV from him, splitting the payment for a replacement screen or partial refund.

While I can drag this case to any level to get my full refund, I like to be mature about certain things and also cut my losses and move on. I DON'T, i repeat I DON'T TRUST ANYTHING HE SENDS TO ME AGAIN. I don't want any Tv from him wether replacement screen with shared cost or replacement TV.....I don't like stress.

I will in good fate accept 80% refund of my 190k which amounts to #152k paid at once, not in bits else the money will be wasted, and leave him to karma to either vindicate or vilify.

All I ever wanted was a good TV I can come to and watch once in a while or have others enjoy, not this stress that is threatening my blood pressure.

Thanks.

I await his response here.
my attention was called to this because you tagged me on your thread, do you have ample evidence that this particular TV has a different model number? Do you know this individual and his location? Are you willing to spend on this case? You have brought the issue online and yet to get a resolution. Now is the time to seek the services of a professional. Forget this whole splitting that refund . You shouldn’t even have made that post or statement. Seller claims a tv he sold to you as open box had a different model number , wether the first TV or this one, that already falls under false advertising which means he isn’t to be trusted. Take up this matter and if you can show evidence beyond reasonable doubt to your lawyer, you are getting your full refund, plus whatever you spend on this case if you wish. You have been patient enough, now take action.

You are not splitting the cost of repairing any TV.

Also I’ll advise, look up the thread of Somydisaster being called out for similar case , use that as another evidence for your lawyer. All he needs is to establish a pattern . If you are willing to go my route, I suggest you refrain from sharing more information online.

Edit: this is a link to the sommydisaster thread you might need.

https://www.nairaland.com/7610631/sommydisaster-aka-chief-nwosu-store

Good luck.

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kinggenesis(m): 6:25am On Mar 27, 2023
kinggenesis:
1500liters capacity storage tank was gotten for a client at 65k but he later changed his mind to a fabricated steel tank.

He is willing to dispose it for a reasonable offer.

Contact on my signature

Still Available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 6:29am On Mar 27, 2023
Wahala wahala 😁
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gmacnoms(m): 6:52am On Mar 27, 2023
Teksocrates:

Location and your number
Alapere, Lagos.
Zero 7 zero three four four nine one three five five
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gmacnoms(m): 6:52am On Mar 27, 2023
Kingkyle1:

The fridge is my interest
ok
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oloko1859(m): 6:59am On Mar 27, 2023
jeff1607:

Replaced iPhone xr back with iPhone 13 back casing? Haba bros be calming down, fear God

Well, it's not a lie as far as I know. I've seen it before too
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 7:09am On Mar 27, 2023
jeff1607:

Replaced iPhone xr back with iPhone 13 back casing? Haba bros be calming down, fear God
It's possible bro
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Timekeeper452: 7:29am On Mar 27, 2023
jeff1607:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxjYlx5yJ5g
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:34am On Mar 27, 2023
Trippledots:

ALABACONNECT I'm still waiting for your response...
Good morning. With regards, I can't deal on a 20-80.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Trippledots(m): 7:34am On Mar 27, 2023
Timekeeper452:
my attention was called to this because you tagged me on your thread, do you have ample evidence that this particular TV has a different model number? Do you know this individual and his location? Are you willing to spend on this case? You have brought the issue online and yet to get a resolution. Now is the time to seek the services of a professional. Forget this whole splitting that refund . You shouldn’t even have made that post or statement. Seller claims a tv he sold to you as open box had a different model number , wether the first TV or this one, that already falls under false advertising which means he isn’t to be trusted. Take up this matter and if you can show evidence beyond reasonable doubt to your lawyer, you are getting your full refund, plus whatever you spend on this case if you wish. You have been patient enough, now take action.

You are not splitting the cost of repairing any TV.

Also I’ll advise, look up the thread of Somydisaster being called out for similar case , use that as another evidence for your lawyer. All he needs is to establish a pattern . If you are willing to go my route, I suggest you refrain from sharing more information online.

Edit: this is a link to the sommydisaster thread you might need.

https://www.nairaland.com/7610631/sommydisaster-aka-chief-nwosu-store

Good luck.

Thanks for this. I have hard evidence of the information I gave, and I'm ready to go the 9 yards for my money. I gave that concession of 80/20 because someone here advised we should find a common ground and seriously I don't like problems, but if someone insists on giving me problems? Then no problem.

I'll be speaking with you off here sir.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by zickyshey(m): 7:39am On Mar 27, 2023
Liadi2:

For the fact you do business with him and you that issues, that means other shouldn't lament or complaint about the ordeal they face. I can see that you use your anus to think.

From someone that doesn't have the ability to think at all, shebi one still get to think from the down side.
You just no get the capacity and ability to think.
Just spewing shit just as you look.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sleemzy1501(m): 7:41am On Mar 27, 2023
iPhone 12
128gb
Blue
8/10 cleaners
BH:93
TT:good
Face ID:good
Lagos
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sleemzy1501(m): 7:41am On Mar 27, 2023
Sleemzy1501:
iPhone 12
128gb
Blue
8/10 cleaners
BH:93
TT:good
Face ID:good
Lagos

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gmacnoms(m): 7:52am On Mar 27, 2023
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Battery health 89%
128Gig
Chip unlock
True Tone
Face ID
Price is 285K urgent clearance
Location is Alapere, Lagos
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Trippledots(m): 7:52am On Mar 27, 2023
ALABACONNECT:

Alright, in that case I retract my offer of a partial refund then and want a full refund of my money.

See you soon.

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kingkyle1(m): 7:53am On Mar 27, 2023
gmacnoms:
ok

Where's your number
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Techsmartng: 8:12am On Mar 27, 2023
Bluetooth Speakers
Zealot Bluetooth Wireless Speaker P8 - N57,000 N59,000
50 Watts
14400mAh Battery
Lasts for 10 HOURS!

Zealot Bluetooth Wireless Speaker S67 - N43,000 N40,000
N35,000 for bulk buyers. 2pcs MOQ!
60 Watts
14400mAh Battery
Lasts for 40 HOURS!

Zealot Powerbank Bluetooth Speaker S57-
N45,000
N40,000 for bulk buyers. 2pcs MOQ!
60 Watts
14400mAh Battery
Lasts for 40 HOURS!

Zealot Bluetooth Wireless Speaker S39 N38,000 N34,000
60 Watts
3600mAh Battery
Lasts for 10 hours

Zealot Bluetooth Wireless Speaker with Microphone P1 - N25,000
20 Watts
4000mAh Battery
Lasts for 16 HOURS!

Zealot Wireless Bluetooth Speaker S42 with FM Radio - N14,000
5 Watts
3000mAh Battery
Lasts for 5 hours

Remax Bluetooth Wireless Speaker RB-M56 - N18,000
10 Watts
1500mAh Battery
Lasts for 6 hours

Powerbanks
Oraimo Travelers 4 20000mAh Fast Charging Powerbank with LED - N14,500

Oraimo Traveler 3 27000mAh Fast Charging Powerbank With LED - N20,600

Oraimo PowerBox 400 22.5W PD QC 3.0 Ultra-high Capacity 40000mAh Power Bank - N32,500

Earpods
Oraimo FreePods 3 ENC Calling Noise Cancellation True Wireless Earbuds - N21,500

Oraimo AirBuds 2 Stereo Bass True Wireless In-Ear Earbuds - N18,000

Oraimo Riff Smaller For Comfort TWS True Wireless Earbuds - N14,500

Smartwatch
Oraimo Watch 2 Pro BT Call Quickly Reply Health Monitor Smart Watch - N31,500

Oraimo Tempo W2 IP67 Waterproof 24 Training Modes Smart Watch - N25,000

Shaver & Hair Removal
oraimo SmartClipper Cordless Hair Clipper With 1 Guided Comb - N11,000

Oraimo SmartShaver Rotary Electric Shaver With Pop-up Trimmer - N12,500

Oraimo SmartClipper2 Super Powerful Professional Cordless Hair Clipper 150-min Working Time - N17,500

Oraimo SmartTrimmer Multi-functional Trimmer With 4 Guided Combs - N9,900

Call/WhatsApp 09030539593
Pay on Delivery with GIG Logistics available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by LeeMason(m): 8:17am On Mar 27, 2023
jeff1607:

Research man, they call it iPhone XR-13. Even on this NL I've seen people selling it.

This is a thread of such phones https://www.nairaland.com/7320751/xr-13-xr-13-pro

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SimpleGuy001: 8:29am On Mar 27, 2023
Djdamian:

Only if you deal with road side sellers. There are credible sellers in computer Village. Stop painting CV black

That’s what all of you say. Same thing, it’s only those with God fearing heart sell good phones at CV

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gmacnoms(m): 8:31am On Mar 27, 2023
Kingkyle1:

Where's your number
go and look for it
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by marketlogo: 8:32am On Mar 27, 2023
available

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SimpleGuy001: 8:33am On Mar 27, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
Graceglory subtly using monickers to advertise himself like we wouldn't notice lol

Even if he does , I don’t think it is wrong since he has no scandal to his name. Not all those that sell nonsense in the name of making profit.

I have always had problem with Nigerian businesses. Bad customer service and bad product is their second name.

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uzui(m): 8:37am On Mar 27, 2023
Uzui:
Samsung galaxy A20 dual sim
32gb storage 3gb ram 4000mah battery
Screen needs changing (only fault)
Can buy for parts or repair the screen and use.
20k.
WhatsApp 08052641211
Av
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OmodavidoX(m): 8:42am On Mar 27, 2023
Honestly all these Alaba guys are mostly scammers.

I remember how I almost got scammed by Acunon in 2021 too, thank God I went to his office myself.

He would have delivered a defective TV with a bad screen to me.

I later met this Sommy guy and added money to get another 32 inches smart which is now showing different kind of lines today grin grin cheesy

Never in my life will I buy used tokunbo TV again !

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 8:44am On Mar 27, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

Even if he does , I don’t think it is wrong since he has no scandal to his name. Not all those that sell nonsense in the name of making profit.

I have always had problem with Nigerian businesses. Bad customer service and bad product is their second name.

I'm saying it cuz this was exactly how Alabaconnect in question took advantage of something like this to advertise himself too sometime ago and now look what's happening. it's the oldest trick in the book to take advantage of a crisis of another seller to big up your own work

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jagznation(m): 8:46am On Mar 27, 2023
kinggenesis:
1500liters capacity storage tank was gotten for a client at 65k but he later changed his mind to a fabricated steel tank.

He is willing to dispose it for a reasonable offer.

Contact on my signature

Dude this tank is sold for 30k in my area undecided

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lexini: 8:49am On Mar 27, 2023
don't be so fast to say it's a lie...

I have bought a brand new phone from slot before that was used - even had some text messages on it. returned it and got an actual brand new one.

Djdamian:

I work at SLOT so it's a lie. I know the extra mile we go to satisfy our customers. We do not compromise customer satisfaction and quality of products for anything not even profit.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jagznation(m): 8:49am On Mar 27, 2023
OmodavidoX:
Honestly all these Alaba guys are mostly scammers.

I remember how I almost got scammed by Acunon in 2021 too, thank God I went to his office myself.

He would have delivered a defective TV with a bad screen to me.

I later met this Sommy guy and added money to get another 32 inches smart which is now showing different kind of lines today grin grin cheesy

Never in my life will I buy used tokunbo TV again !
wink lesson learnt

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jagznation(m): 8:55am On Mar 27, 2023
ALABACONNECT:
grin grin grin this is their pattern...he's now stating the terms of settlement ontop pesin money 💰........

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mustiboy(m): 9:16am On Mar 27, 2023
Mustiboy:
Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5 for Sale

Clean as new. Got less than 3 months ago. Selling to upgrade.

14 inch 1080p Display
X360 Convertible
Touchscreen
Keyboard light
Ryzen 7 (4700u) powerful than core i7 10th gen
2GB Radeon Vega 7 VRAM
512GB SSD
8GB Dual Channel Ram
[/b]Battery lasts 10-12 hours on WI-FI,
Game installed:
[b][/b]God of War
[b][/b]GTA V
PES 2021
Warzone 2
Battlefield 4
eFootball 2023
Read Dead Redemption 2

[b]Very slim and portable, can be carried into handbag and used as a tablet.

Price is 295k firm, I’ve tried compared to the initial price I got it.

WhatsApp: 08088731339

Available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 9:31am On Mar 27, 2023
Still Available
YeyeBoyfriend:
Leather + saude chairs

2 single sitter
1 3 sitters

Ojodu Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (5068) (5069) (5070) (5071) (5072) (5073) (5074) ... (6257) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tejestejes(m), evuna, YModulosGodSon, Hybrid600, 25naira(m), zed7, highmey(m), Rexraph18(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.