Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,450 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster (4735 Views)

Asomugha Nnamdi David (mendy31) Is A Fraudster / THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) / Lagosparty Is A Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sommydisaster aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE has defrauded me of 350k

On Friday, the 10th of March 2023, I initiated a chat with a TV Seller(Nwosu Somtochukwu Onyeka) with Store(Chief Nwosu Store) located at (Shop 17/30 bonic plaza, robert umuezene street, alaba intl market, Ojo, Lagos) to purchase a smart TV worth N350k. A transfer was made to the seller's account (Access Bank 0029072841) with the agreement of him delivering the TV that same day.

The seller breached the agreement and I demanded a refund. After some negotiations, he agreed to deliver the TV the following day on Saturday the 11th of March 2023.

The TV was delivered faulty and confirmed faulty by the delivery person and the seller. A video call was placed with the seller to show him the state of the TV.

He agreed to return the TV and either repair, replace it, or refund my money by Monday.

On Monday, I contacted him but he refused to honor our agreement.

The seller showed intent to commit Fraud after payment was made.

Please note the following:

1. Before payment was made, the seller sent only one photo of the TV and set the message to disappear after viewed once.

2. He refused to acknowledge receipt of funds via chat despite the fact he was very responsive before I sent the money.

3. After failing to deliver the TV on Friday as promised, he refused to refund me my money insisting to deliver the TV the next day.

4. The day the payment was made, the delivery man called to inform me that his vehicle has spoilt. I offered to pick up the TV myself, sommydisaster aka CHIEF NWOSU refused; saying it might break and insisted on delivering it himself.

5. He didn't request a delivery address till I sent it myself after 30mins-1hr of payment. He didn't acknowledge receipt of the address either.

6. After returning the TV he didn't call me to update me as agreed on Monday but choose to remain silent. When I called, he was beating around the bush.

I’ve attached the necessary proof including our WhatsApp conversation and call recordings.

Sommydisaster aka CHIEF NWOSU please give me the working TV I paid for or return my money

Please find below, the link to a drive containing all evidence of transaction including our chat.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1w4OvCrG04jfbZVr7I6Fd_GECKEoBsLfJ?usp=share_link

Audio file 1 – Recording after payment was made on Friday and he couldn’t deliver the TV. I requested for a refund but he refused.

Audio file 2 – Recording after delivery was made and the TV was confirmed to be faulty.

Audio file 3 – Delivery person confirming the TV is faulty.

This is his phone number: 08163051785

Update:

Chief Nwosu has been arrested and he has paid my money in full.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
Please check our chat on WhatsApp.

Notice how he stopped responding after receiving the payment
Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by ikelords(m): 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
I have done business with chief nwosu before... More than 6 transactions without even seeing him since 2018. He is a trust worthy guy according to my personal relationship with him. I don't know how you addressed him or your manner of approach towards the whole thing... I would like chief nwosu to come and clear his name because he is someone I trust based on our previous business relationship.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
ikelords:
I have done business with chief nwosu before... More than 6 transactions without even seeing him since 2018. He is a trust worthy guy according to my personal relationship with him. I don't know how you addressed him or your manner of approach towards the whole thing... I would like chief nwosu to come and clear his name because he is someone I trust based on our previous business relationship.

If he didn't have any intent to defraud me, ask him since Friday I made payment if he called me once or responded to my messages afterwards.

6 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
I have attached all the evidence. Let him deny any of it. I'm waiting

2 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
Posting our chat here for those who can't access the Google drive link

1 Like

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
More

1 Like

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
See how quickly he was responding to my chats before payment

1 Like

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
Receipt of payment

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
After payment he wasn't responding to my messages anymore only picking my calls

1 Like

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
He said it's because I was pressuring him to deliver the same day Payment was made that's why it got spoilt.

How did I pressure you? I asked if you can deliver the same day, you said no problem.

If it wasn't convenient why didn't you say it's not possible, let's make it tomorrow?

Even the next day, I begged you to deliver it before 1pm as I had a meeting you said no problem.

Only to keep me waiting at home all day till they delivered a faulty TV around 5:30pm

No apologies, no calls, no messages and I'm not supposed to be angry?

Since I made payment, he hasn't called me once. Even on Monday he said he will call me to update me on the next action, he didn't call.

Nothing, Today nko? nothing

No call, no message.

How is this not a case of Fraud

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
Before anyone comes here to say, perhaps I was rude to him, please listen to the voice recordings and read through our chat.

A customer ordered a product and you delivered a faulty product. Why can't you replace it or offer a refund?

Why didn't you refund me my money the day the payment was made when you knew you can't deliver.

If you had said that you'll deduct some money for the inconvenience isn't that still better but you refused because you have an evil agenda.

What type of seller doesn't ask for the delivery address, or confirm the payment till you're called on the phone?

Why didn't he provide me with a repair timeline if he wants to repair the TV?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
Do business with him at your own risk

3 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sommydisaster come and defend yourself. I can see you're viewing this post and dodging

1 Like

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Timekeeper452: 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
If indeed all these are true, some people are truly wicked.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Timekeeper452: 4:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
Seller if you know his office, I’ll advise you to involve the law and don’t just leave the case with the law, charge it to court immediately. They’ll take it up from there. You’ll stress for a bit but will eventually get your money or have the seller jailed. You have all evidence there.

14 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
Timekeeper452:
Seller if you know his office, I’ll advise you to involve the law and don’t just leave the case with the law, charge it to court immediately. They’ll take it up from there. You’ll stress for a bit but will eventually get your money or have the seller jailed. You have all evidence there.

I have, my lawyer will contact him soon

6 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by donpata(m): 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
See the audacity. Even asking if you have a good lawyer. I've learnt my lesson about buying TVs online. Me no dey do again

11 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
donpata:
See the audacity. Even asking if you have a good lawyer. I've learnt my lesson about buying TVs online. Me no dey do again

I also have a recording of him threatening to put the fault on me. That I spoilt the TV if I disturb him too much.

We'll get to that part when I seek legal redress

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Timekeeper452: 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
whisp3r:

I have, my lawyer will contact him soon
you are on the right part. You’ll spend, but the court will award you all damages and you’ll get your wasted money back. Go through the law, it’s the best legal way and you are on the right part. If he intends to settle you or out of court after you involve and pay a lawyer, refuse and let the case go to court.

His only chance to resolve this should be before you escalate the matter.

13 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Sommydisaster(m): 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
Good evening Nairalander

I was called to notice by some few persons on my WhatsApp

I was going to attend to this when I’m done with my daily activity

Regards the above claim
I’ve been posting a 65” Samsung tv I use in my home on my WhatsApp status for quick sales,so on a Friday mr Raphael reacted to a post I made on my WhatsApp on a 60” Samsung tv then after much talks he decided he was going to opt in for the one I use at home

We concluded and he asked if I could deliver same day,i told him yes
I drove home with my bro that same evening to pick up the tv and I brought it to the shop
NB : he has been calling me every 5 mins,hurrying me up that he has places to go to……

When the tv was in the shop,the driver saw the condition of the tv(still intact as twas in my house) and it was packaged

Set for delivery,the driver took the tv along other TVs
He called the driver like 100times same way he was calling me endlessly,the drivers car broke down along the road and the same mr Raphael was insisting he get the TV that same day,I told him issues associated with rush deals that this is a tv (fragile) not some sort of phones that can be moved from one place to the other

He was forcing that I get an Uber and send the tv across to him,told him that the tv could damage on transit with all this “hurry hurry manner” what he said “if it break that he’s loss” we all smiled and laughed to this

Then after the driver fixed his car,the tv was delivered the following day resulting to the damage

I told him I was going to get him a screen replacement,that what I was avoiding had already come to past

That he won’t hurry me again to another error that he won’t take part of in solving it

So I don’t see where scam or fraud comes in
Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Sommydisaster(m): 6:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
Timekeeper452:

Don’t be too quick to write just because you can write
Always get an opportunity to listen to both party,that’s how a peace maker walks

Then from both party’s write up….,.,you can deduce your opinion

1 Like

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sommydisaster:
Good evening Nairalander

Regards the above claim
I’ve been posting a 65” Samsung tv I use in my home on my WhatsApp status for quick sales,so on a Friday mr Raphael reacted to a post I made on my WhatsApp on a 60” Samsung tv then after much talks he decided he was going to opt in for the one I use at home

I drove home with my bro that same evening to pick up the tv and I brought it to the shop
NB : he has been calling me every 5 mins,hurrying me up that he has places to go to……

When the tv was in the shop,the driver saw the condition of the tv(still intact as twas in my house) and it was packaged

He called the driver like 100times same way he was calling me endlessly,the drivers car broke down along the road and the same mr Raphael was insisting he get the TV that same day,I told him issues associated with rush deals that this is a tv (fragile) not some sort of phones that can be moved from one place to the other

He was forcing that I get an Uber and send the tv across to him,told him that the tv could damage on transit with all this “hurry hurry manner” what he said “if it break that he’s loss” we all smiled and laughed to this

Then after the driver fixed his car,the tv was delivered the following day resulting to the damage

I told him I was going to get him a screen replacement,that what I was avoiding had already come to past

That he won’t hurry me again to another error that he won’t take part of in solving it

I didn't call you 100 times or too many times. That's a lie.

The only time I called you up to 3 times was when I asked you to confirm the payment.

This is because I changed dollar to Naira and they sent the money directly to your account.

I was waiting for confirmation of receipt from you before I released the dollar notes to them.

I'll upload my call log history between you and me and the driver.

You will see the number of times you were called, the date and time inclusive.

Your driver number was switched off all through after payment and you ask me not to be worried?

The screenshot I'll upload will also include my call log showing the times I called your driver.

I hate lies please

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by nonny1212: 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sommydisaster:
Good evening Nairalander

Regards the above claim

My annoyance be say you dey accuse the guy of hurrying you to deliver. Why e no go Hurry you? You think say e easy to cough out more than 300k this period. And you know quite well say na your driver spoil am or perhaps it already had some defects before you decided to sell and ship out.

Oga fix your mistake.. forget all these long dramas. Or better still refund the guy. Few thousands lost is better than losing a good name. Use your head guy

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Sommydisaster(m): 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
It by tomorrow on next I’m done with the screen replacement I’ll call you and have you your tv

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
I have attached my call log for the 10th of March 2023

The payment was made from an access bank account to an access bank account so it doesn't take long to see alert.

4:15pm - Payment was made

I called you 6 times between 4:15pm and 4:38pm to confirm receipt of payment so I can release the dollar to the money exchanger

5:31pm - A person called me claiming to be your driver.That you gave him my number.

5:35pm - I called you to inform you your driver called.
You confirmed you gave him my number and he his your driver.

5:45pm - I called your driver to confirm if he has the delivery address but his number was switched off

5:46pm - I called to inform you his number is switched off. You said you'll call him and get back to me but you never did.

5:51pm - I called the driver twice and it connected the second time. He his car is faulty and he is repairing it at iyana oba. I offered to request an Uber to pick the TV or I come pick myself but he requested I speak to you.

5:55pm - I called you requesting I order Uber to pick the TV or I pick it myself. You declined. There is a audio recording to support this.

You said if anything happens to it while delivering through Uber who will take the blame, I said I will but you still refused for me to pick it.

You said your driver will deliver tomorrow.

Mr Nwosu, please show me where I called you 100 times.

All my calls are recorded and I have the audio to match each call log timestamp.

Abeg find a better lie

5 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sommydisaster:
It by tomorrow on next I’m done with the screen replacement I’ll call you and have you your tv

Thanks

Why didn't you provide a repair timeline when I called on Monday?

What is the guarantee it is the same TV you're bringing?

Will I get a warranty of at least 3 months that the TV will not go bad after you fix it? Since it has developed fault.

7 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Toma2: 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sommydisaster:

Always get an opportunity to listen to both party,that’s how a peace maker walks

Anything can happen within few minutes from your house to the store, the store to the car... he was calling severally no be excuse... why you send one time view pic to him??

17 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by aieromon(m): 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sommydisaster:

Thanks

Following...
Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Toma2: 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
nonny1212:
My annoyance be say you dey accuse the guy of hurrying you to deliver. Why e no go Hurry you? You think say e easy to cough out more than 300k this period. And you know quite well say na your driver spoil am or perhaps it already had some defects before you decided to sell and ship out.

Oga fix your mistake.. forget all these long dramas. Or better still refund the guy. Few thousands lost is better than losing a good name. Use your head guy

If e get issue, dey won't disclose it... them go come up with excuses..

9 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
Also, there was never a time I smiled or laugh when I said I'll bear the loss if I take delivery of the TV myself through Uber.

Audio file 1 will confirm this. It is the call recording when I called you to complain that the driver said his vehicle is faulty

2 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Toma2: 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sommydisaster:

You dey yarn dust...

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A week old Tecno N3 android phone For Sale 11k / HP Dm4- ("mint"), Attractive Aluminium Steel Brush+ Accesories..ALL SOLD OUT! / Samsung Note Series 4,5, 8,9,10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.