Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (5079) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6410468 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5076) (5077) (5078) (5079) (5080) (5081) (5082) ... (6249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nnadychuks(m): 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
DOVgadgets:

Well permit me to say I guess I was wrong on this one,obviously everyone agrees with you that the headphone is an expensive one
The only reason I reacted was because you posted it on a clearance group
I would definitely have nothing against you if you had created a thread and posted it there
Peace out
ur sense of approach is just off.
Someone has just clarified that the brand new was once 300+ and now, probably 250k or so. now the seller is selling for more than 50% discount from the brand new and you’re saying it isn’t clearance sales?
Guy your mode of approach is really off, learn how to respect people or at least respect yourself.
You poured me insult for asking if you’re a marketer the other day and now you’re attacking another seller. Can you see how double standard you are?
Wisen up o, the platform is open for everybody, even for riffraffs like you

20 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Fuckallmods: 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2023
nnadychuks:

ur sense of approach is just off.
Someone has just clarified that the brand new was once 300+ and now, probably 250k or so. now the seller is selling for more than 50% discount from the brand new and you’re saying it isn’t clearance sales?
Guy your mode of approach is really off, learn how to respect people or at least respect yourself.
You poured me insult for asking if you’re a marketer the other day and now you’re attacking another seller. Can you see how double standard you are?
Wisen up o, the platform is open for everybody, even for riffraffs like you
Lmao
I thought you were advising him na 🤣

12 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Betnomore: 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
Check my signature and send me a message on WhatsApp

ganie:

Bring 6k and I will give you some packs of charcoal with it
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Agrovet: 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2023
Bi bayi?

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ladel(m): 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2023
Pictures are a bit
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by carsuperman: 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ikcid: 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
Agrovet:
Barely used MTN Mifi 6k
Iba Estate, Lagos.

14 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin[quote author=ikcid post=122125558][/quote]
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gmacnoms(m): 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
DOVgadgets:

Are you okay
You suddenly think you can bully me to silence
Ode
I will never be a bully. I only asked you to stop talking, because the more your talk, the more you sound dull and unexposed. It also shows your poor state of mind. These are just the reasons. So, stop talking, once again

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by amolan: 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2023
SOLD

amolan:
Sony WH-1000XM4s
Black
Case and Accessories

Industry-leading noise canceling with Dual Noise Sensor technology
Next-level music with Edge-AI, co-developed with Sony Music Studios Tokyo
Up to 30-hour battery life with quick charging (10 min charge for 5 hours of playback)

Location- Ilorin

Call/Whatsapp- 08105164088

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MrKingsv: 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2023
To Whom ever that may need it

I have a broken screen Hisense 55inch smart tv that you can take for FREE angry

If you want it, quote me...or make I discard am self sad

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Souzin: 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2023
MrKingsv:
To Whom ever that may need it

I have a broken screen Hisense 55inch smart tv that you can take for FREE angry

If you want it, quote me...or make I discard am self sad

Location Ipaja...or you pick up ya self cool
Make I come carry am
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MrKingsv: 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
Souzin:

Make I come carry am

Some one here just called me for it...I have decided to give to the lucky guy...
grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ganie(m): 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
Betnomore:
Check my signature and send me a message on WhatsApp

0-70six785one278 is my number and I am in Lagos
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Souzin: 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
MrKingsv:

Some one here just called me for it...I have decided to give to the lucky guy...
grin
😭😭😭
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MrKingsv: 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2023
Souzin:

😭😭😭

Kpele..

I have some old shoes size 44 if you are interested in those though..
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KAjAsG: 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2023
Tecno camon 17 for sale
Camera : 48 mp
Storage : 128 gb
Ram : 4 gb ram
Price : 80k (negotiable)

Serious buyer only pls.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gmacnoms(m): 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
MrKingsv:

Kpele..

I have some old shoes size 44 if you are interested in those though..
Abeg if you get car wey d tire no good , and you wan discard am. Dash me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MrKingsv: 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2023
gmacnoms:
Abeg if you get car wey d tire no good , and you wan discard am. Dash me

Nothing is impossible by God's grace

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CsRockefeller(m): 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2023
Anyone interested in Roll up Banners in bulk?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
CsRockefeller:

Long time.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ngBuild: 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
CsRockefeller:
Yea is it for free?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Olumighty123(m): 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
DOVgadgets:

Well permit me to say I guess I was wrong on this one,obviously everyone agrees with you that the headphone is an expensive one
The only reason I reacted was because you posted it on a clearance group
I would definitely have nothing against you if you had created a thread and posted it there
Peace out

Omoh, dem don put you for middle oo, better give up already grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ngBuild: 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2023
ngBuild:
Seagate 500gb hdd for sale
Usb 3.0
Comes with casing and cord
Very fast
Clean and neatly used
10k fixed
Nb: before you price, this is a higher version of hdd than 2.0 version, recommended for videographers, designers and gamers or for whoever like speed, the only faster drive in the market is Ssd. You can use this to extend your gaming console memory from ps3 upwards and xbox one upwards.

Available

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sumerians: 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2023
DOVgadgets:

Future focus please prove a single screenshot of me in your dm or you will lose all you’ve ever worked for in your life before this year runs out

Ah han Chief. This is too much. E never reach like this naw. You are being very Emotional.

In as much being falsely accused can be very painful. Kindly forgive and let go okay.

Please retract your Comment.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sleemzy1501(m): 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
Sleemzy1501:
iPhone 12
128gb
Blue
8/10 cleaners
BH:93
TT:good
Face ID:good
Lagos

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Youngsage: 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
Youngsage:
Few months used Redmi 10 still available

Price: ₦90k

WhatsApp: O9O3.374.18.35ive

https://www.nairaland.com/7616343/few-months-used-redmi-10#121831826
angry

1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Akereleseun: 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
Abbeyb1ack:
You said it was sold before

The person paid on Friday and didn’t come for it since. Today he called begging for his money that his wife is in ICU. Wetin I go do?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sumerians: 5:55pm On Mar 28, 2023
Foreigner12:

What's your definition of clearance? You think clearance is when you're selling cheap items for #2k 4k?
Clearance is generally when you're are selling an item at a very discounted price.
If some wants to sell a $350 dollar headset for you for #110k, how exactly is it not clearance enough?
So if I want to sell my fairly used Lexus ES 350 for #5M, it's not clearance because the price tag isn't #250k?
The ones you even see as clearance are even rip off most times, starting with that aba made Bose headset you bought for 11k or whatever amount you bought it.

Who in his right sense will buy Nigerian Fairly Used ES350 2008/2010 for N5Million.

I'do rather add N2Million to the 5M and buy Clean Title Toks and have rest+peace of mind.

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cybriz82(m): 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
Timekeeper452:
my attention was called to this because you tagged me on your thread, do you have ample evidence that this particular TV has a different model number? Do you know this individual and his location? Are you willing to spend on this case? You have brought the issue online and yet to get a resolution. Now is the time to seek the services of a professional. Forget this whole splitting that refund . You shouldn’t even have made that post or statement. Seller claims a tv he sold to you as open box had a different model number , wether the first TV or this one, that already falls under false advertising which means he isn’t to be trusted. Take up this matter and if you can show evidence beyond reasonable doubt to your lawyer, you are getting your full refund, plus whatever you spend on this case if you wish. You have been patient enough, now take action.

You are not splitting the cost of repairing any TV.

Also I’ll advise, look up the thread of Somydisaster being called out for similar case , use that as another evidence for your lawyer. All he needs is to establish a pattern . If you are willing to go my route, I suggest you refrain from sharing more information online.

Edit: this is a link to the sommydisaster thread you might need.

https://www.nairaland.com/7610631/sommydisaster-aka-chief-nwosu-store

Good luck.

Clap for urself...for us mind now u dn give am better advise...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ngBuild: 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
ngBuild:
6 seater dining set for sale, all the chairs in good condition .
strong wood with glass top, very firm and solid
Just polish and you are good to go
150k~Negotiable

09164463240 WhatsApp only
Make me an offer
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ngBuild: 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
Youngsage:

angry
How much come be new one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5076) (5077) (5078) (5079) (5080) (5081) (5082) ... (6249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Shikena(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.