Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (5655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6405864 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5652) (5653) (5654) (5655) (5656) (5657) (5658) ... (6246) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DZTech: 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
achorladey:

Can I see the picture of pioneer DVD
o ti lo! 😁
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by achorladey: 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
DZTech:
o ti lo! 😁

I don settle for another one already

grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juzec: 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2023
Factory unlocked Iphone 11 64gb
Face ID and True tone active
Changed back glass
0814-689-9237
Abuja

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DZTech: 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2023
what's next for PDLP? πŸ€”
DZTech:
ITEMS FOR SALE

Location- Badore, Ajah Lagos.

Sold-
50kg gas cylinder
10kg washing machine
4-Burner Gas Cooker/oven
10kva stabilizer
2 units, 1kva stabilizer
Plastic chairs
Exercise bike

Contents-
1. ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC APPLIANCES
2. FURNITURE
3. KITCHEN APPLIANCES
4. EXERCISE EQUIPMENT

Get The Pictures Here! https://www.nairaland.com/7376354/home-items-sale/

1. ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC APPLIANCES

Lobstar 5KVA 48V RUGGED Pure Sine Wave Inverter, 150k last-
Auto power on/off switch.
Auto battery charger, regulation, trickle charger.
Low battery alarm.
Mounted on castors for easy mobility.

2 Sanyo 3.5HP Split units, 70k each-
Come with wired remote controls.

Sharp 32" CRT TV, 40k-
With remote control, av cables

Metal and Glass TV Stand, 25k

Washing Machine-
Ariston 7kg Front Loader (with replacement control board), 50k

Pioneer RX-1330 Set- Turntable, Stereo/Twin Cassette, 4 Foot Speakers, 100k

Panasonic VCR, 5k

Pioneer DVD Player, 8k

Battery RACK for 8 12v/200ah Batteries, 40k (BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED)

2. FURNITURE

9 Foot Wall Cabinet, 50k

Glass Topped, Mahogany Center Table, 12k

4 Units of Royal Armchairs, 40k each-
If you buy 2, you get 2 glass topped side tables with them for FREE!

4 Units Of Glass Top Side Tables, 5k each

3. KITCHEN APPLIANCES

Juno 4-Burner Gas Cooker, 15k SOLD

4. EXERCISE EQUIPMENT

1. 2 Golf Kits And Bags-
Small, 40k
Medium, 60k.Β 

With accessories- balls, tees, etc, negotiable.

2. Hydraulic Rowing/Sit-up Machine, 40k

3. Stationary Exercise Bike (missing parts), 25k SOLD

4. Lady's Pink 6 Speed Mountain Bike, 22k;Β 
Extra Accessories and Tools are negotiable.

Call or Whatsapp-
081 6625 2749.
God bless πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by HeWrites(m): 5:21pm On Sep 07, 2023
Used Bicycle for sale

Asking price is 35k

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AutoChick4U(f): 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2023
Lanresnett:
Miss bae is trustworthy, this i know, as i hv transacted with her severally. Paid for goods i didn't need immediately and wen i needed them after several months she delivered. I source funds from her also nd refund her wen she needs it. I hv never met her, or she met me. She can b awol once in a while, bt this recent awol, she was attending to her dads health, which is making her go from one state to another. she lost her phone in d process, she later reached out to me with a touch light phone, that she was gonna get another android. I also hv pending transactions with her worth alot of money, but am believing she will com tru. Am just scared about her well being nd pray she's okay.
I hope the MrsBae is okay
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Segun2222: 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2023

Big Window blind

TYPE - night and day

SIZE - 7ft by 5ft

For very large window

blinds Needs a little repair works perfectly without repairing cost less than 1k to repair or you can use it perfectly without repairing or you pay 20k when picking it up and the defect will have been fixed for you before picking it up

Just relocated and its too big for my Window

PRICE - 18k fixed price

Location - Lagos

Escrow also allowed

CALL/WHATSAPP - 07015908362

You can send your dispatch to inspect and pick it up

You can come your self and inspect

I can also waybil to anywhere in Nigeria
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CaptainAyub: 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2023
Olumighty123:
How do people even trust blindly on nairaland is what I don't understand, I will never send you a penny unless we meet in person.
Or use escrow
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Yorkedwight: 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2023
Yorkedwight:
5kg gas cylinder
Price: 13k(negotiable)
Pick up date: 25th of September

Home theatre = 30k
Bluetooth
Auxiliary
FM stereo
One small speaker
Two standing speakers

Phone no: 08101039260

Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nemesis0147(m): 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2023
Nairaland pantakers and their problems.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OgwuEgo: 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2023
You need psychiatric evaluation, you sound like a mad person.
DenreleDave:

Missbae isn't a scam actually....

This issue once happened and I reached out to her and she refunded the guy money..

I don't know what's happening to her at the moment honestly....

I really hope she come online and explain what happened and why she hasn't delivered what was purchased from her

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by motta(m): 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2023
Olekins:
LG Home Theater With 4Tall Boy 1000W Bluetooth

4Tall Boy Bass Blast, Powerful Front Woofer, Bluetooth, Full Hd Up-scaling, hdmi in & out

Price >>>> 90k

Neatly Used and In Perfect Condition. Everything Works Perfectly fine with good sound and no defect

(Serious buyer only)
IBADAN
Call Line 08144856097
WhatsApp Line 08102379822
na location spoil this level
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MikeMicheal(m): 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2023
dukeokafor:
I know some people here have had dealings with Missbae to make them think she is Genuine. You're well within your right to think that as everyone will have different encounters. My own encounter has been nothing short of disappointing and has scam written all over it.

I started my ordeal Missbae on the 5th of August where I asked her for a 1.5hp AC - LG Dual Inverter. She showed me two, one noisy one for 170k and another for 180k. I paid her 190k which was for the AC and the waybill. At first she told me that they could not remove the AC till the next week Sunday because the folks who have the AC, their Mum still uses it for meanwhile. That if I was going to get it, I'll get it without accessories. So I chilled. Until that time.
Send another 190K, when she sees the alert she will remember you and call. grin

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sben2308(m): 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2023
DenreleDave:

Oga.. Seller say make u pay 5k, why u dey insist on 25k ma

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can't u identify sarcasm
Read again pls
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2023
OgwuEgo:
You need psychiatric evaluation, you sound like a mad person.

This guy, this wΓ²ran wΓ²ran Never Leave ur body.. Be like say u r just back from a long ban grin

Yea. I sounded just like your father & mother

So do you still think we need the evaluation u suggested to me?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2023
sben2308:

Can't u identify sarcasm
Read again pls

I even understand the sarcasm more than you do

Rest Man... I didn't need Ur response grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by motta(m): 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2023
Vonnov:
7.6KVA SUMEC FIRMAN = N330k
(2 units available)

8.1KVA MAXI GENERATOR = N300k
(3 months crisp as new)

3.2KVA SUMEC FIRMAN = N140k

55” LG SMART TV (has a thin line) = N150k

43” TCL HD TV = N70k

PlayStation 4 (PS4 fat ) 2 HACKED With 2 Original controllers 16 GAMES = N160k SOLD

New Imported 3 SEATER + OTTOMAN Pure marble dining dining set = N400k

Marble 4 in 1 Center Table + 3 Stools = N250k

New imported Console + Mirror = N200k

New Imported SOFA (Beige and Green) = N190k | N200k

New Accent Armchairs = Gray N100k each (imported) | Mustard Yellow = N85k each

GIANT HEADBOARD Bedframe + side tables + sockets + (6x4.5x12) = N120k

7x7 Mattress = N70k

NEW Fancy floating TV Console + Fancy Backlighting = N80k

NEW LARGE MAHOGANY FULL PANEL TV CONSOLE = N180k

1HP HISENSE R410 IONIZER = N130k
(Inverter compressor)

1HP HISENSE INVERTER AC = N170k (3 units)
1.5HP HISENSE INVERTER = N185k (2 units)

1HP THERMOCOOL GENPAL INVERTER = 175K
(4 units)

1.5HP THERMOCOOL GENPAL = N190k
(2 units)

1HP LG DUAL INVERTER = N175k

Side by side Fridge WINTER LEVEL COLD = N350k [NEW AND NEVER USED]
[Frost free, Low volt, noiseless, heatless]

Ajah, LAGOS

Come in person pay and pickup
NO PAYMENT ON DELIVERY so come yourself, send a representative or arrange with a delivery company of your choice.

Whatsapp only: ZERO EIGHT ZERO 5 3 4 4 6 FIVE ONE ONE
the bed is it a used one,?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cybriz82(m): 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2023
Lanresnett:

Her name is mercy nwaneri. Am olanrewaju kayode. We r friends, met on nairaland, never met her in person yet.

Sup chief na you be call me about missbae matter right Wey you say ur cash been dey with her?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cybriz82(m): 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2023
MikeMicheal:
Send another 190K, when she sees the alert she will remember you and call. grin

You think this is funny right

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by taobany(m): 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2023
dukeokafor:
So the folks asking for proof. Proof is there given above and our last correspondence was this.

Bro i feel your pain bro... in this situation am speechless sometimes ago around April i bought ( L-shape sofa chair and kitchen stuffs) in total about 150k i paid the money twice i mean she gave me everything then paid later.

what ever happen between you and her only God knows... maybe she has peronal issues. but its good to come out and say your side of the story so to keep trust in doing business with you (@missbae).

@missbae you are a good person please don't allow trust issues to come to play come out and defend yourself. if there is problem with the AC let us know.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by THURAFTERNOON: 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2023
THURAFTERNOON:
Apple iwatch series 5 41mm - 100k -SOLD
Airpod pro- 60k- SOLD
30k MAH Romoss powerbank with display -20k

All item are still in perfect working condition

Ikorodu, Lagos.
Selling cos I am upgrading
Video and pictures available on request
Send offers to WhatsApp thanks 0.8.1.1 159 4532

ONLY ROMOSS 30kMAH POWERBANK AVAILABLE. Come and enjoy your purchase. Thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jibwillz: 10:51pm On Sep 07, 2023
taobany:

Bro i feel your pain bro... in this situation am speechless sometimes ago around April i bought ( L-shape sofa chair and kitchen stuffs) in total about 150k i paid the money twice i mean she gave me everything then paid later.

what ever happen between you and her only God knows... maybe she has peronal issues. but its good to come out and say your side of the story so to keep trust in doing business with you (@missbae).

@missbae you are a good person please don't allow trust issues to come to play come out and defend yourself. if there is problem with the AC let us know.

Kini gbogbo rada rada yi

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ombudsman1: 10:54pm On Sep 07, 2023
dukeokafor:
So the folks asking for proof. Proof is there given above and our last correspondence was this.

SHE BLOCKED YOU. WHEN A GURL GUY A GUY. grin LICK YOUR WOUNDS BRO.
YOU GO DEY ALRIGHT. AND NA SEPTEMBER CHAI. NORMAL SHII. YOU WEREN'T INFORMED??. SHE FIT DON DEY VERY FAR AWAY NOW AND I'M NOT EVEN TALKING ABOUT KAFANCHANgrin

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nnadychuks(m): 11:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
Greetings to the house today
Self adhesive 3D wall panel Water resistant... Your best solution for walls soaking water…
Glossy surface: you can wipe off stains with towel
Color: white only
Design: only that seen on the post
We have branch in Owerri and Delta state. 2k is for the square meter which is 2pcs (70x77cm each)
Call/WhatsApp 09017163997

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ololademrmoney2(m): 11:26pm On Sep 07, 2023
If you're a business owner and don't have a corporate account, you have failed your business already because with a corporate account, you tend to be wished to work with some more than when not having a corporate account. DM (0806 946 7332) to help you legalize your business today so that you can proceed to getting a corporate account today.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Airesluxe: 11:31pm On Sep 07, 2023
Birthday sets
Available as seen
35,000 naira set
No pay on delivery
Payment validates order

W.h.a.t.s.a.p.p

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by TUBLEZ(m): 11:36pm On Sep 07, 2023
Some of u here fails to understand that people will make u gain trust in them ,then later strike u heavily..

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Airesluxe: 11:46pm On Sep 07, 2023
NEW UPDATE πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ 42____45 AVAILABLE #28,500 naira each βœ…οΈβœ…οΈπŸ₯¬πŸ₯¬πŸ₯¬βœ…️πŸ₯¬πŸ₯¬πŸ₯¬πŸ₯¬πŸ₯¬βœ…️πŸ₯¬

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Airesluxe: 11:47pm On Sep 07, 2023
*BALMAIN PARIS -2- BELT NOW AVAILABLE. IN SIZES 40_______45 TOP NOTCH. QUALITY. πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―βœ… PRICE……34,500 naira

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Airesluxe: 11:49pm On Sep 07, 2023
5000 naira each
Wholesale available
No pay on delivery
Delivery charges apply

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ONEjoblessGUY: 12:12am On Sep 08, 2023
dukeokafor:

Goliath ni. No matter where person japa reach for this world. Hand go still touch am.

Otilo.....
Yo money don go......

(1) (2) (3) ... (5652) (5653) (5654) (5655) (5656) (5657) (5658) ... (6246) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Teatoseen, Orire01(m), Ominie(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.