Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (5657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6438256 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5654) (5655) (5656) (5657) (5658) (5659) (5660) ... (6261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 9:30am On Sep 08, 2023
Msbaedeath:

This is what she doesn't want to do to you and I, why she cut off communication since August 18th. But she will do this one with her last breath unless..

Which one is missbae death again?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:33am On Sep 08, 2023
If you are relocating and have a maid that is good also state o… someone might be in need of one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by busar(m): 9:43am On Sep 08, 2023
Someone absconded with a buyer's money and some people are giving out testimonies of her good previous business transaction. This isn't what the victim need at this moment,he needs his money not some sugar coated talks.

How would you be in possession of someone's money for almost a month without looking for a way to reach out to the person? I don't even have any excuse to give her except if she's kidnapped (as this is the only way she would not have access to the internet to log in into her account or call the person involved) or death..

And to the person that claimed he chatted her yesterday, why can't she use you to reach out to the victim?? She could have asked you to help get the person's contact so that she could call him.

THIS IS TANTAMOUNT TO SCAM UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE...

Remember, this isn't 10k or 5k but 260k. It's huge!

UNA DEY VEX ME FOR HERE!!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jydopapa001(m): 9:55am On Sep 08, 2023
Do you need a POS terminal suitable for your business...

We provide affordable and reliable pos terminals which makes money transactions seamless and effective..

Get analogue and android pos for your business today..
We have monie point,palmpay, flutterwave,mcash point, cash234,9rapoint

Contact me on 07035305978 today..interested buyers only!!

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sylve11: 9:59am On Sep 08, 2023
Lanresnett:
Miss bae is trustworthy, this i know, as i hv transacted with her severally. Paid for goods i didn't need immediately and wen i needed them after several months she delivered. I source funds from her also nd refund her wen she needs it. I hv never met her, or she met me. She can b awol once in a while, bt this recent awol, she was attending to her dads health, which is making her go from one state to another. she lost her phone in d process, she later reached out to me with a touch light phone, that she was gonna get another android. I also hv pending transactions with her worth alot of money, but am believing she will com tru. Am just scared about her well being nd pray she's okay.

Are you Missbae? cool

14 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Gshems: 10:11am On Sep 08, 2023
busar:
Someone absconded with a buyer's money and some people are giving out testimonies of her good previous business transaction. This isn't what the victim need at this moment,he needs his money not some sugar coated talks.

How would you be in possession of someone's money for almost a month without looking for a way to reach out to the person? I don't even have any excuse to give her except if she's kidnapped (as this is the only way she would not have access to the internet to log in into her account or call the person involved) or death..

And to the person that claimed he chatted her yesterday, why can't she use you to reach out to the victim?? She could have asked you to help get the person's contact so that she could call him.

THIS IS TANTAMOUNT TO SCAM UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE...

Remember, this isn't 10k or 5k but 260k. It's huge!

UNA DEY VEX ME FOR HERE!!

Even the people wey dey buy stuff from far away, how do you guys do that? You no see goods, you don't know the true condition of the goods but you paid in full. Omo una sef Bleep up. From what I see, this is just a biz gone wrong.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 10:57am On Sep 08, 2023
Mzflexydeeva:
If you are relocating and have a maid that is good also state o… someone might be in need of one

You want a maid at a clearance price too

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MikeMicheal(m): 11:04am On Sep 08, 2023
Msbaedeath:

Msbea- Amarachi Nwaneri Mercy also sold me a freezer full of holes after filling it up with gas. When I requested that the freezer be returned she stopped using her business line 08027041312 she has been using to run business here for 2years. Since on the 18th of August after concluding arrangements to return the freezer she absconded.

Msbea is running her business off line and the person holding forth for her here that she lost her phone knows what they are doing. All the while in the course of the transaction she was always lying about her health whereas she was buying time to patch up the dead freezer she packaged to me. I guarantee you she sees this thread but eyes are on her too.

Like you said, she can't run for ever cos this one will surely lead to her end.
Omoh! Premium tears left and right. grin

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Zwanzig: 11:05am On Sep 08, 2023
ontolegit:
Location and price?
25k. Benin City
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Seunisco: 11:08am On Sep 08, 2023
Seunisco:
4 by 6 bed and mattress for sale.
In good condition.
Was used in school when I was a student, just graduated and I want to dispose it

Price is 45k for both

Office table for sale
Good as new
Price is 40k

Both prices are negotiable

Location is Ibadan.

Contact/WhatsApp- 090.72701841

still very much available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ololademrmoney2(m): 11:13am On Sep 08, 2023
Happy weekend, don't forget to register your business/company today? This is because you stand the chance to receive grants, open a corporate account amongst many other things

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tjcoded: 11:15am On Sep 08, 2023
AVAILABLE 41 ----------- 46
Fullyboxed
Call/whatsapp: 09060655480
Nationwide delivery
Payment on delivery within lagos

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thewritingnerd(f): 11:51am On Sep 08, 2023
Removed.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thewritingnerd(f): 11:53am On Sep 08, 2023
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mosak(m): 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
New Akai pop up toaster
Yaba/fadeyi
08-038-5-266-58

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Veepeelee(m): 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2023
michlins:
I don't know what you people are dragging for but I have transacted with her and she is completely trustworthy. She has this bad attitude of not responding quickly but I guess she has a personal life to live.

In a situation where what you paid for isn't available or what you want, she will refund you ASAP. I have had instance she didn't have my money but she pleaded with him to offer some grace and even paid back before the agreed time.

It's quite easy to label someone a scammer and have a mob supporting you but she is not

What did I just read now?
As in, guy, are you alright?
Waffi go say, "guy, you well so?"

Ok, so you feel the customer is raising storms unduly, after over one month of being blocked from communications with one holding his goods/money? And you have the nerve to write this nonsense?

Honestly,you ought to be held accountable for fishing her out, you and others mouthing off about her "goodness".
And if she fails to show, kindly do the needful. Pay back the man!

Many of you won't stand for 10% what you want others to take.
Kindly shove off with your silly post, abeg

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Grimmm: 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2023
Chairs now available. One 3 seater and 2 singles at 60k

Grimmm:

Not the chairs. The board behind the TV.

Price dropped to 30k.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Veepeelee(m): 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2023
DenreleDave:

Glad many people are coming out to speak the truth

As much as the buyer feel so hurt, it is pertinent to state that missbae isn't a scam at all...

And you, smh

You sound so dull

Cho-cho-cho!! Na so you go dey enter every every, one day this your mouth go land you in bitter soup undecided

People are coming out to speak truth? What truth, if I may ask? That someone took 260k and has failed to deliver the product paid for, and has even since gone AWOL. With your own mouth in one of your posts you said you tried to reach her but couldn't. Yet, in all this mess, your own is that people should keep defending the woman.

If you are so sure of her "innocence" why not kuku pay the man the 260k, let the 'untrusting' man move on, then you can wait it out for MissBae to come out of her shell and repay you nawh; as per you trust her so completely.

Katikati somebody

27 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2023
Veepeelee:

And you, smh

You sound so dull

Cho-cho-cho!! Na so you go dey enter every every, one day this your mouth go land you in bitter soup undecided

People are coming out to speak truth? What truth, if I may ask? That someone took 260k and has failed to deliver the product paid for, and has even since gone AWOL. With your own mouth in one of your posts you said you tried to reach her but couldn't. Yet, in all this mess, your own is that people should keep defending the woman.

If you are so sure of her "innocence" why not kuku pay the man the 260k, let the 'untrusting' man move on, then you can wait it out for MissBae to come out of her shell and repay you nawh; as per you trust her so completely.

Katikati somebody

Do you have any evidence?

If you no get, wá fe shalaye kuuu grin grin grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
Dear Dukeokafor,

Like I said earlier, pursue it in the best way you think u can get ur money back..

Missbae could also have look for someone's phone to log into nairaland announce about her situation but she didn't think it was right to do that.

Personally if I were to be her, I wud have done what I said above to avoid being misjudged.

Duke, you are justified in any action you take. I said I trust her base on our previous convo but on this case, she didn't do well at all.

My little cent

Let me run out b4 that VVV dog come and bite my prick off grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cybriz82(m): 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
dukeokafor:

Do well to read first. You don't know what people are dragging someone for, yet you're waltzing in here to write about trustworthiness, but you don't know what anyone is 'dragging' her for.

She's not being dragged nor insulted. I only tendered my ordeal with her. Read before your divine waltz.

You shud av ignore him na so e dey easy for them to talk anyhow cuz no b their money dey with her...

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Doris4ever(m): 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
Veepeelee:

What did I just read now?
As in, guy, are you alright?
Waffi go say, "guy, you well so?"

Ok, so you feel the customer is raising storms unduly, after over one month of being blocked from communications with one holding his goods/money? And you have the nerve to write this nonsense?

Honestly,you ought to be held accountable for fishing her out, you and others mouthing off about her "goodness".
And if she fails to show, kindly do the needful. Pay back the man!

Many of you won't stand for 10% what you want others to take.
Kindly shove off with your silly post, abeg

This is exactly why Nigeria is in a mess. People keep supporting evil just because it doesn't affect them at that moment. But they will shout and cry the most once it happens to them.

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tojahh(m): 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
Why is this looking like majority are not happy Mazi Okafor brought this out about Missbae? grin

Abeg one person just give Mazi him 260k when una Misbae come back with her trustworthiness, she will repay it back.

No need for yen yen yen.

16 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Doris4ever(m): 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2023
tojahh:
Why is this looking like majority are not happy Mazi Okafor brought this out about Missbae? grin

Abeg one person just give Mazi him 260k when una Misbae come back with her trustworthiness, she will repay it back.

No need for yen yen yen.

Police suppose pick all those praise singers so they can produce the said misbae

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2023
Here is the ALMIGHTY Jabra Evolve 75
The corporate star

ANC, for office use, professional who loves music at work, it's uses Bluetooth connectivity. This is your office companion, it tells you the number of battery hour left even when you are switching it off
Just check out Jabra Evolve 75 review on YouTube and you will be left in awe.

I have 3 pcs , never been used, they are not just in the sealed pack

Inbuilt ANC Mic, so you don't have to even worry when your wife is yelling at you while working from home, even when the kids are shouting at the background.
ANC headset also, this is designed for all day comfort, 6 to 6 job comfort

Just check youtube for reviews

Selling for less that a quarter of the market price

Location is Lekki
WhatsApp details on my profile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jhonii1231: 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2023
Ever found yourself frustrated with a sticky or noisy baitcaster reel that just doesn’t perform as smoothly as it should? Well, fear not, because today I’m here to share my invaluable knowledge and practical experience on how to oil a baitcaster like a pro. Whether you’re a seasoned angler looking to fine-tune your gear or a beginner eager to enhance your fishing experience, this guide will equip you with the essential skills to ensure your baitcaster operates at its peak performance.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ALABACONNECT(m): 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2023
Samsung soundbar HW-J355 with its wired woofer

Model: HW-J355

Features:
. 120w output
. Dolby digital audio format
. Bluetooth connectivity
. USB/Optical/Auxiliary port
. Comes with remote and adapter
. Neat and durable

Price: ₦55,000

Contact details on siggy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2023
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lilachiever(m): 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2023
FutureFocus:
Here is the ALMIGHTY Jabra Evolve 75
The corporate star

ANC, for office use, professional who loves music at work, it's uses Bluetooth connectivity. This is your office companion, it tells you the number of battery hour left even when you are switching it off
Just check out Jabra Evolve 75 review on YouTube and you will be left in awe.

I have 3 pcs , never been used, they are not just in the sealed pack

Inbuilt ANC Mic, so you don't have to even worry when your wife is yelling at you while working from home, even when the kids are shouting at the background.
ANC headset also, this is designed for all day comfort, 6 to 6 job comfort

Just check youtube for reviews

Selling for less that a quarter of the market price

Location is Lekki
WhatsApp details on my profile

So you go wan sell am like 50K abi. Lol
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
Doris4ever:

Police suppose pick all those praise singers so they can produce the said misbae

Evidence dey?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Bishop1monte(m): 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2023
Just as new barely used ox medium fan going for 35k
Negotiable

Call 07056562256

Akute ajuwon axis

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jheypeel(m): 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
ALABACONNECT:
Samsung soundbar HW-J355 with its wired woofer

Model: HW-J355

Features:
. 120w output
. Dolby digital audio format
. Bluetooth connectivity
. USB/Optical/Auxiliary port
. Comes with remote and adapter
. Neat and durable

Price: ₦55,000

Contact details on siggy
I for like buy but I no dy Lagos and I no want make you missbae me

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5654) (5655) (5656) (5657) (5658) (5659) (5660) ... (6261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.