Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,556 members, 7,812,779 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (5668) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6389102 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5665) (5666) (5667) (5668) (5669) (5670) (5671) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by wunmi590(m): 7:28am On Sep 11, 2023
iamoyindamola:

These people no do depreciation for school, majority of these cars dan teach scrap value and they will still revalue it for greedy reason

Don't mind them, majority of them are greedy mofos, what they can't buy is what they will be selling...

I'm not disputing the outrageous price of tokunboh car, because I'm aware of, the dollar exchange rate and the inflated import duty..

But does anything has to do with a Nigerian used car? That you have used your money on....

Awon ole

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by wolero7(m): 7:33am On Sep 11, 2023
Relocation Sales!

1. 5000watts Servo type. Wall Mounted N46k.

2. Set Of Chair N250k

3. 32" Toshiba TV has a usb port 50k.

4. 6x6 Bed frame 95k.

5. 3 set of AC. 1hp, 1.5hp and One not intalled at all. Brand new.

Can be waybilled anywhere on buyers expense.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Engrchoko: 7:33am On Sep 11, 2023
depure:

They deceive your self....you brought your follow man advert to claim real cost of item
I bet you 80 percent of this cars you screenshots are not available....if you call the seller he won't pick more over how can I buy Nigeria used corolla 3.2m when I can get tokumbo 4m oga you are among the cause of Nigerian problems...
And car in question here is Camry not corolla
If you have 2.2 I will give you good and sound Camry 2005
Stop playing

I said initially, leave jiji, I will take you to Festac and show you corolla 2005 at 3m live and direct not 1 nor 2.

By the way, camry is cheaper in Nigeria compared to corolla same 2005.
Also post your own if you’re sure is for sale at 2.2
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nathan2016: 7:33am On Sep 11, 2023
adeniyilamlek:
your number

0 9 0 6 0 0 8 3 5 4 8
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mblem(m): 7:36am On Sep 11, 2023
wolero7:
Relocation Sales!

1. 5000watts Servo type. Wall Mounted N46k.

2. Set Of Chair N250k

3. 32" Toshiba TV has a usb port 50k.

4. 6x6 Bed frame 95k.

5. 3 set of AC. 1hp, 1.5hp and One not intalled at all. Brand new.

Can be waybilled anywhere on buyers expense.

1hp or 1.5hp AC how much?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyeka90210(m): 7:39am On Sep 11, 2023
wunmi590:

Oga you don't know what you are saying, no offence.

A foreign used car that was bought for 2million 4years shouldn't be sold at same price after 4years usage, that greediness...

Majority of the so called cars sellers are just greedy, I know most of them don't know jack about cars, they are just doing it just because there's no job out there, at least it is legit, but being greedy is what is bad...

Same thing applied on this clearance sale, you people selling what they can't use their money to buy at inflated price...

Very very greedy people everywhere
grin I get your point boss
But the white man does not need your Nigerian naira, the Toyota wasn’t initially bought with naira because the Toyota was not made in Nigeria hence has it has a $ value attached to it.
It was bought with dollar initially and shipped here oga.
He’s selling for a lower $ value, but it doesn’t seem so, cause your Naira has lost value.
If everyone was selling at the naira price they got it for, you would have gotten a car since na, and won’t come here to complain.
Or you think people are crazy buying a used car that sold for 1.5m then for 3m now?
If care is not taken it’ll keep increasing.
Even the car you're asking to buy 1.7 million now was being sold for 900k before.
As for household items that have been used, yes
Those ones are greedy normal, but for cars, quite different,
Since most Nigerians see cars as an achievement, it’ll always hold value.
But I must admit the greedy ones are the one adding customs value to a Nigerian used car, they increase price because price of clearing has increased.

If only more people could channel this frustration to the government, we won’t be complaining about this.

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by wolero7(m): 7:39am On Sep 11, 2023
Mblem:

1hp or 1.5hp AC how much?

Please kindly call the number now. I am still updating the posts but the owner can quickly give you the details.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oyepaulkay(m): 7:40am On Sep 11, 2023
luvhenry:
1 Yellow single sofa - 50k
2 (3) pieces of bed side drawer (give away 8k each 2 brown 1 off white
3. 1 Centre (coffee table) - 35k
4. 1 electric grill - 15k
5.1 day and night window blind (black and white ) 18k (65 width)
6. 1 black office chair 13k
7. 1 reading/working table - 10k
8. 1 HDF TV console (black and brown combined) 60k
9. 1 newyork road art work - 10k

10. 2 pcs day and night window blinds (long and slim. Brown color 15k each

11. dresser table and mirror white color - 45k

Please the picture of the office chair
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 11, 2023
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oyepaulkay(m): 7:58am On Sep 11, 2023
odimbannamdi:

Thanks for sharing your experience, sis.

Unfortunately, the scary and negative reviews i have seen online about Hisense referigerators is much more than the positive ones like yours.

I may just go for Haier Thermocool again (currently use the 100L and it is serving me well). I just wanted to try the Hisense side by side referigerator coz the prices looks good.

Don’t make the mistake of going for Hisense, go for haier Thermocool, it might be a bit more expensive but you’ll enjoy it, haier doesn’t compromise, We got one Hisense last year and it was not impressive at all, Haier thermocool that I use now is totally a 10/10 keeps content frozen for over 4 days with no electricity at all, Hisense will not even stand 24 hours.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by motta(m): 7:59am On Sep 11, 2023
That's not even my problem self many of them don't even know the meaning of clearance sales
. I just dey laugh many at times when I see the prices here
wunmi590:

Don't mind them, majority of them are greedy mofos, what they can't buy is what they will be selling...

I'm not disputing the outrageous price of tokunboh car, because I'm aware of, the dollar exchange rate and the inflated import duty..

But does anything has to do with a Nigerian used car? That you have used your money on....

Awon ole

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Aim07(f): 8:07am On Sep 11, 2023
Clearance sales on these kitchen utensils.

Condition..... Brand new

Kingstyle Yam Pounder 6L .... N20,000

silver crest Blender, 2 in 1, 8000W.... N28,000

silver crest Blender, single cup, 8000W.... N25,000

silver crest Air Fryer, 6L ..... N30,000

Scarlet hand blender..... N4,500

Location..... Ikorodu, Lagos

Waybill available nationwide.

Check my signature for contact
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nlanalyst: 8:20am On Sep 11, 2023
clinician2x:

Ur friend wan send u money, instead of u to send ur account, u sent the account of a person u have never met so the person u have never met will now send the money to ur account.

Are you a very stupid person?
Na comedians full this thread. grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by wunmi590(m): 8:28am On Sep 11, 2023
motta:
That's not even my problem self many of them don't even know the meaning of clearance sales
. I just dey laugh many at times when I see the prices here

God go help us
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by wunmi590(m): 9:01am On Sep 11, 2023
Onyeka90210:

grin I get your point boss
But the white man does not need your Nigerian naira, and the Toyota wasn’t initially bought with naira because the Toyota was not made in Nigeria hence has it has a $ value attached to it.
It was bought with dollar initially and shipped here oga.
He’s selling for a lower $ value, but it doesn’t seem so, cause your Naira has lost value.
If you buy the car Nigerian used today for 2 million and use it for the next 5 years and see that Nigerian used is going for 6 million, I am very sure you wouldn’t sell below 2 million, doesn’t mean your greedy, it’s common sense.
If everyone was selling at the naira price they got it for, you would have gotten a car since na, and won’t come here to complain.
Or you think people are crazy buying a used car that sold for 1.5m then for 3m now?
If care is not taken it’ll keep increasing.
As for household items that have been used, yes
Those ones are greedy normal, but for cars, quite different,
Since Nigerians see cars as an achievement, it’ll always hold value.
But I must admit the greedy ones are the one adding customs value to a Nigerian used car, they increase price because price of clearing has increased.

If only more people could channel this frustration to the government, we won’t be complaining about this.

I understand your point, which are valid..

But believe me, I'm not trying to talk like a pastor, i can't sell a car that I bought for 3million after 5years of usage above the half price....

My current 2008 Honda civic was bought tokunboh from my friend in US, everything including the clearing in 2019 was almost 2m including all the things I did on it...

If I want to sell you can never see me sell above new market price, because since 2019 to 2023 is like 4years plus, I've used it so well...

No that I can't do that, but my conscience won't allow me....

One of the aim of people disposing their cars is just to add money and buy another one or for jakpa or for something else..

Majority of us don't want to sweat before we get money, if I want to sell my car, the purpose would be sell my old one and add money to buy another one, but some want to sell old one and use the over priced car money to buy another one...

We Nigerians always use every opportunity to do something bad, not everything is about government...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nlanalyst: 9:06am On Sep 11, 2023
Onyeka90210:

It’s like you don’t understand economics at all grin
If you bought $1k at 300n/$ for N300k in 2019
Will you you sell same $1k for N300k in 2023?, as a fellow that is not “greedy”.
He could have gotten the car for $5000 in 2019
And then decide to sell it after 4 years of use at a reduced price of $3000 in 2023.
It’s not always about greed, it’s inflation.
I’m not supporting greedy folks but, I mean, you do have to consider inflation.
But personally, i feel Corolla is over priced in Nigeria sha.
Yapping about inflation as though depreciation isn't a thing.
It's the way y'all argue blindly for me.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyeka90210(m): 9:11am On Sep 11, 2023
Nlanalyst:

Yapping about inflation as though depreciation isn't a thing.
It's the way y'all argue blindly for me.
Bruh, this thing is common sense na
If the value of the corolla depreciated from $5000 to $3000 from 2019 to 2023, it'll still be much more expensive because your Nigerian naira depreciates even faster.
Car that was 900k in 2015, 1.5m in 2019, now almost 3m in 2023.
That didn’t happen because of “greed”
1m in 2019 is not same as 1m in 2023 (different values)
I don't know how else to explain it to y'all.

15 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyeka90210(m): 9:16am On Sep 11, 2023
wunmi590:

I understand your point, which are valid..

But believe me, I'm not trying to talk like a pastor, i can't sell a car that I bought for 3million after 5years of usage above the half price....

My current 2008 Honda civic was bought tokunboh from my friend in US, everything including the clearing in 2019 was almost 2m including all the things I did on it...

If I want to sell you can never see me sell above new market price, because since 2019 to 2023 is like 4years plus, I've used it so well...

No that I can't do that, but my conscience won't allow me....

One of the aim of people disposing their cars is just to add money and buy another one or for jakpa or for something else..

Majority of us don't want to sweat before we get money, if I want to sell my car, the purpose would be sell my old one and add money to buy another one, but some want to sell old one and use the over priced car money to buy another one...

We Nigerians always use every opportunity to do something bad, not everything is about government...
Hmmm
True talk sha
It's the dealers that are messing the whole thing up sha.
They'll buy cheap from people and then sell at an increased price.
Most of those people selling 3m are dealers. Not people that used them personally.

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by JohnCruise(m): 9:40am On Sep 11, 2023
JohnCruise:

DISTRESS SALE
Mint Almost Like New (Used lightly only about 8 Months from Brand New Sealed Condition)

MSI GF63 Thin
15.6" FHD IPS Display
Intel Core i5 10500H
8GB RAM
512GB SSD
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 (4GB)
Red Backlit Keyboard
Comes with Box & All Accessories

Asking Price: 370k
Contact/Whatsapp: 08162997958
SOLD
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Menclothing: 9:42am On Sep 11, 2023
Thanks for your consistent patronage

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nathan2016: 9:44am On Sep 11, 2023
Nathan2016:
1. 30kg dumbell - 35k

2. LG BODY GUARD HOME THEATER 1000W - 120K

3. SOFA WITH SOFT SEATINGS - 220K

4. TV CONSOLE 4.5FT - 45K

dumbell SOLD

Others still available.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by victorbass1234: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2023
money121:
Nice one

Clean used iPhone XR
Face ID working
True Tone working
Receipt available
No cracks
81 battery health
WhatsApp 07082640565

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Chiomy17: 10:16am On Sep 11, 2023
Baby carrier 5k

Baby walker 10k

Large size travelling bag 30k

Location Ketu
Call/WhatsApp 07069533869

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 10:17am On Sep 11, 2023
oyepaulkay:

Don’t make the mistake of going for Hisense, go for haier Thermocool, it might be a bit more expensive but you’ll enjoy it, haier doesn’t compromise, We got one Hisense last year and it was not impressive at all, Haier thermocool that I use now is totally a 10/10 keeps content frozen for over 4 days with no electricity at all, Hisense will not even stand 24 hours.

Nice review. Happy that you are enjoying your Haeir Thermocool. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nathan2016: 10:35am On Sep 11, 2023
1. Mercedes Benz JACK + C CAUTION + 1KG FIRE EXTINGUISHER - 10K

2. Taeillo Ikenga Chair - 35k

3. HUMIDIFIER (NEW) - 5K (8K for 2)

4. Taeillo DIY TABLE - 60K

EVERYTHING COMES WITH A HUMIDIFIER AS FREE GIFT.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ONNYX: 10:58am On Sep 11, 2023
Onyeka90210:

Hmmm
True talk sha
It's the dealers that are messing the whole thing up sha.
They'll buy cheap from people and then sell at an increased price.
Most of those people selling 3m are dealers. Not people that used them personally.

Quite on the contrary, It's not the dealers that are messing things up. The buyers are the culprits here. And if you want to look at it objectively there is no greed here.

Pricing is a function of value driven by perception. Nothing is really expensive in the final analysis, you can either pay the price based on your perception of the value it will bring for you or you ignore.

The attention that Corolla has gleaned I've the years is enough to make it this expensive.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by just2endowed: 11:08am On Sep 11, 2023
Romoss Pea60 60,000mah Powerbank

Price 45k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cybriz82(m): 11:22am On Sep 11, 2023
lilachiever:

Because you no get explanation. Your story get kleg normal

So many dumb n dumber dn full this thread..if to say you get atlis small sense i mean small sense ooo not plenty you for understand say i am nt defending her but disappointed in her...cus no b today i knw missbae thru nairaland we have nevee met before but we do chat sometime..when @simpleguy001 reported her to me i makesure i hear her side of d story first before anything..n d issue was solved..i trusted missbae cus she was a nice person to me but that doesn’t mean i supported her on this one nah!!!

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Virgohills(m): 11:40am On Sep 11, 2023
wunmi590:

Lol, somebody is coming for it to pay full money, 🤣 keep deceiving yourself...

lol...jokes on you
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tjcoded: 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2023
Coperate 40 to 46
Fully boxed
Timbs 42- 46
18,500 fullyboxed
Call/whatsapp: 09060655480
Nationwide delivery
Payment on delivery within lagos

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Litblogger: 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (5665) (5666) (5667) (5668) (5669) (5670) (5671) ... (6238) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dollarnaira, DenreleDave(m), mogboyelade(f), oladipuposadeeq(m), lorhema(f), taiyod, lilachiever(m), Beremx(f) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.