Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (5671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6391073 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5668) (5669) (5670) (5671) (5672) (5673) (5674) ... (6239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by luvhenry(m): 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2023
AstroGrams:

Upload pictures of the office chair & reading table

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tjcoded: 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2023
Available for those with big foot 47 48 49 50,,,
22k each
Black and blue also available
Call/whatsapp: 09060655480
Nationwide delivery
Payment on delivery within lagos

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 10:54pm On Sep 11, 2023
wunmi590:

I know it only take a fellow greedy person like you, to reply with insult, without constructive criticism...

I be oldy for this forum, and I've sold alot of things, here, you might do well to go through if you feel insecure.. I can't buy phone for 100k and use it for 1year and still sell it for same 100k or above, just because the phone is now sale 2times it value, due to inflation...

Majority of you just go to school, just because you see your fellow man going, common sense is far from you people...

A used item irrespective of anything should not be sold at the same price it was bought....

The white man that sells used car, majority of them bought it new, and they are selling it far lesser than what they bought it, non of them is selling for same price they bought it when it was new...

All these your explanations are purely based on emotions (greed and contentment are emotions). There is little logic in your arguments.

Naija used cars are substitute products of Tokunbo cars and, if you are conversant with your economic concepts, you will understand that there is a significant price correlation in substitute products such that as the price of one increases, the price of the other increases as well.

In this case, the commodity that leads in price is the tokunbo car, and the reason is very very simple - dollar. Advise the government to do something about the dollar and everything should fall into place.

Besides, nature abhors vacuum. Even if you are magmanimous enough to sell your Naija used car at auction price (very cheap) there is a very high chance that it is a car dealer who will jump on the opportunity and cash in on profits that should have justifiably gone to you. You can't imagine the pain of seeing item you sold at dirt cheap being re-advertised for sale.

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:12pm On Sep 11, 2023
ogba Lagos

6X6 mouka flora /frame
50" LED TV
Dresser
Shaggy rug

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by atinga1: 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2023
Icuib4cu:

We greedy, be say we greedy, same thing played out barely 24 hours after tinubu announced the removal of fuel subsidy, ona sell old stock 3x the initial amount because ona dey find money to buy new stock. Ona greedy be say ona greedy.

You but phone 1m 1yeas later you still wan sell the phone 1m, because dollar duh high, na so.

Last time i check na only land nor dey depreciate.

Motor when you duh use for 9ja road for good 4years, nawa.
If you carry this mentality go into business, in 6 months you don close shop.

13 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Betnomore: 11:27pm On Sep 11, 2023
Giveaway price
Dell precision 3561
Core i5-11th gen
16gb ram
128 nvme SSD with extra slot for HDD and another nvme SSD
Backlight keyboard
Comes with charger
Price 230k
Check signature for number
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by atinga1: 11:43pm On Sep 11, 2023
Onyeka90210:

Bruh, this thing is common sense na
If the value of the corolla depreciated from $5000 to $3000 from 2019 to 2023, it'll still be much more expensive because your Nigerian naira depreciates even faster.
Car that was 900k in 2015, 1.5m in 2019, now almost 3m in 2023.
That didn’t happen because of “greed”
1m in 2019 is not same as 1m in 2023 (different values)
I don't know how else to explain it to y'all.
Save your breath. They're not business men, so they will never understand.
Most of them use that kind of warped thinking to do business and they always fail.

The next thing is to accuse their competitors of using JuJu, as if na JuJu dey help businesses grow.

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Anunakeeh: 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2023
To the good people on here challenging the Evil we keep doing to ourselves in this nation. I give you all kudos.

It's no news that Nigerians are the most wicked set of people in the world. But fortunately we still have very few good people.

If we are good to ourselves. I bet you no one will ever lack not even the most laziest person. But the country is where it is. Wickedness from top to the bottom.

AMD.MAN the glorious and best car dealer ever on this Site have proved it many times that we are extremely wicked to ourselves.

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyeka90210(m): 12:24am On Sep 12, 2023
atinga1:

Save your breath. They're not business men, so they will never understand.
Most of them use that kind of warped thinking to do business and they always fail.

The next thing is to accuse their competitors of using JuJu, as if na JuJu dey help businesses grow.
Omo, I don explain tire boss
Saying someone is "greedy" just because he's trying to get current market value (worth) for an item he bought is mind boggling grin.
If he were over valuing it, yes, that's being greedy, and it'll likely not get sold, but if its selling for around current market value you can't label him greedy.
Also if the item has lost it value, it will definitely be sold cheaper, it goes both ways. Basic economics that happens everywhere, e reach your turn you say “Nigerians Greedy” like say you don explore the other countries come back grin.
You buy gold/diamond necklace, you use for 5 years "it appreciates".
You need cash and decide to go back to the store to sell it, will you sell to them at the same price you got it 5 years ago because you're not greedy grin?
It’s not greed, it’s economics.
Likewise the value of the same car has appreciated and you don’t want him to sell for its value undecided?
Nah, y’all be the greedy ones grin
zeestone99:

Imagine it this way.
You bought a 2005 Camry for 2m Thinking you will use for 1yr or 2 and add maybe 1.5m to buy Camry 2009 that's valued 3m to 3.5m.
After 2yrs dollar increased and you are ready to upgrade but the value of the 09 Camry is now 5m. You think you will sell 1.5m and add 3.5m to buy your Camry 09? Not possible .
Using his illustration " he wants people to sell the car they got for 2 million in 2019, for that same 2 million in 2023, but little does he know;
If the guy that bought the same car for 2million naira in 2019 had the same thought process,he wouldn't have gotten it, because he'll be expecting people that got the car for 900k in 2015, to sell for 900k in 2019.
He also mentioned something " he said if he goes to buy car and ask for the original receipt of the car and he'll be 100% sure it'll be like 2 million while the dealer would be asking for like 3 million" but little does he know original receipt can never be in Naira (eBay, copart, auctionexport, marketplace etc) all in dollars.
Now if the dealer asked to you to bring half of the initial purchase amount which is in dollars, you'll spend more naira sourcing for the dollars.
The whole argument is baseless and doesn't hold water.
Like that guy said, just pure emotions, no logic or form of economic reasoning.
Emotionally blackmailing someone because he knows the worth of what he's selling is not the way to go.
No one owes you nothing, bitter truth.
If the item is above your budget, get the one below your budget instead of expecting handouts.

NOTE: The points I made were not in relation to the thread, it was this statement "anyone that buys a car for 2 million for 2019 and sells for 2 million in 2023 is greedy" that made me chip in and explain how it works and why it's so.
Not in support of anything.
However, I believe If you are posting your item for sale on the clearance thread it should definitely be below the current market value.

18 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Airesluxe: 12:27am On Sep 12, 2023
NEW UPDATE 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
40___45.

Stop PLAYING 😛not for civil servants please 🏷🥂

AVAILABLE

#76,500 naira ✅️✅️🥬🥬🥬✅️🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬✅️🥬

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyeka90210(m): 12:28am On Sep 12, 2023
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Airesluxe: 12:30am On Sep 12, 2023
*FRESH UPDATE______*🔥🔥🔥 *LATEST NIKE SLIDE NOW AVAILABLE IN STORE 🏬 * *SIZE.....40 - 45 * *PRICE.....27,500 naira 🔥🔥🔥 *KINDLY REPOST *

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Airesluxe: 12:33am On Sep 12, 2023
40___45

AVAILABLE

#20,000✅️✅️🥬🥬🥬✅️🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬✅️🥬

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Airesluxe: 12:34am On Sep 12, 2023
NEW UPDATE 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 40___45 AVAILABLE #32,500 ✅️✅️🥬🥬🥬✅️🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬✅️🥬

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Airesluxe: 12:36am On Sep 12, 2023
38______42

AVAILABLE

#18,500✅️✅️🥬🥬🥬✅️🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬✅️🥬

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Airesluxe: 12:39am On Sep 12, 2023
🔥🔥🔥* HIGH QUALITY BALENCIAGA NOW AVAILABLE 🏬 * *SIZE.....40 - 45 * *PRICE.....#33,500*🔥🔥🔥✅️✅️✅️❎️❎️✅️❎️❎️❎️

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Airesluxe: 12:43am On Sep 12, 2023
41______46

AVAILABLE

#16,500 ✅️✅️🥬🥬🥬✅️🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬✅️🥬

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gnaira(m): 12:58am On Sep 12, 2023
gnaira:
Good morning.

I have two (2) brand new Samsung Galaxy A22 (64+4) for discounted sales.

N100,000 each

Selling to raise fund for a project.

Further discount if you buy both phones.

Interested, please call 08068624952, 08028923149

Location is Oworonshoki (Car Wash area)

Still available.

Serious buyers, kindly call or whatsapp 08068624952
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Chrismanuels(m): 1:28am On Sep 12, 2023
Hp pro book 6460b for sale

Laptop is in good condition
7.5/10

Battery is in good condition ( last for atleast 2 hours)

Price is 50k (of course negotiable)

Location is Abeokuta
Free delivery in Ibadan

Contact/WhatsApp- 070..66258732

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ontolegit(m): 1:36am On Sep 12, 2023
One have just shown evidence that will dissuade buyers and raise a red flag now and in the future and the other have spoken out of emotions and have already chosen to blackmail and distract from the matter. We will continue to call out any untoward act and the perpetrators in person and their accomplices and perhaps sanitise this community
Fogman:

I helped someone to put up his items here for sale and you went for inspection last week and bargained with owner, both of you strike a deal and you paid him. Why now come online to cry a wolf, when you can talk with the owner. Oga if you are not contented, call owner and make arrangements to return items. Chikena

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jaysleeves(m): 6:39am On Sep 12, 2023
Virgohills:
go and learn ur manners. I wont reply u
Na better Cain Dem dey take treat this your mental case... greedy idiot, can you buy such a car for that amount rubbish, go post that scrap for auto section and don't take advantage of clearance sales traffic agbaya pikin...

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by emynike2001(m): 6:44am On Sep 12, 2023
Restocked!

High Quality 4 in 1 Mini Sewing Machine is back..

Price: N10k only

Get this machine and fix your clothes at home!

Location Lagos

Order now WhatsApp +2348038781738

Want to see more of our collections?

Click link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7809764/affordable-home-essentials-gift-items/7

We deliver Nationwide
𝐷𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝐹𝑟𝑎𝑚𝑒: ( 24-72𝘩𝘳𝘴)
𝐷𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒 : (𝑁1,000 - 𝑁4,000)
𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑃𝑌 𝑆𝐻𝑂𝑃𝑃𝐼𝑁𝐺 🛍❤️

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by emynike2001(m): 6:46am On Sep 12, 2023
emynike2001:
Get a good space at a go!

Use our Quality Wooden Hanger
Long lasting..

Price N3k only

Location Lagos

Order now WhatsApp +2348038781738

Want to see more of our collections?

Click link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7809764/affordable-home-essentials-gift-items/7

We deliver Nationwide
𝐷𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝐹𝑟𝑎𝑚𝑒: ( 24-72𝘩𝘳𝘴)
𝐷𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒 : (𝑁1,000 - 𝑁4,000)
𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑃𝑌 𝑆𝐻𝑂𝑃𝑃𝐼𝑁𝐺 🛍❤️

Available.. Send in your orders!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Born2winnx: 7:04am On Sep 12, 2023
Sold

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 7:13am On Sep 12, 2023
SPARINGLY USED 1500w 24v hybrid inverter!

SMK 1500w 24v (inbuilt programmable 100a charging current) . Lithium battery compatible pure sinewave wall mount inverter.

Condition: 2 months used . Super clean. Intact 10 months product warranty. Owner selling due to relocation. Carton & manual intact & available!

PRICE: 150k

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE::::: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: 081-703-85620

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sunmike065(m): 7:15am On Sep 12, 2023
Olumighty123:

Are you up for a swap? I have an acer aspire with a bad battery. Can we have a deal?

No swapping...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sunmike065(m): 7:17am On Sep 12, 2023
sunmike065:
HP ELITEBOOK 840 G4 7th Gen.

Core i5
2.71ghz
8gb ram
4gb Graphics M
256gb ssd
Fingerprint
Keyboard light
4hr battery
Fast, sleek and lightweight.

Price is fixed #135k

Location; Ojodu Berger, Lagos.

Call/Whatsapp ; o8I o7 I4 96 73
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kolamilan(m): 7:27am On Sep 12, 2023
Hello beautiful people, I would like to know or reccommmend any good clients that send goods such as food items abroad by air.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Landmine1: 7:58am On Sep 12, 2023
Icuib4cu:

We greedy, be say we greedy, same thing played out barely 24 hours after tinubu announced the removal of fuel subsidy, ona sell old stock 3x the initial amount because ona dey find money to buy new stock. Ona greedy be say ona greedy.

You but phone 1m 1yeas later you still wan sell the phone 1m, because dollar duh high, na so.

Last time i check na only land nor dey depreciate.

Motor when you duh use for 9ja road for good 4years, nawa.
1 million naira this year is what 300 hundred thousand naira was last year. So if I'm selling a phone I bought last year for 1 million this year for same 1 million? I'm selling it at a major loss.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Landmine1: 8:01am On Sep 12, 2023
Fogman:

I helped someone to put up his items here for sale and you went for inspection last week and bargained with owner, both of you strike a deal and you paid him. Why now come online to cry a wolf, when you can talk with the owner. Oga if you are not contented, call owner and make arrangements to return items. Chikena
notice how he has completely removed himself now as trouble is arising? But when it was time for making profit, you were a bonafide middle man. You joined him with owner, yet you are now seeing both as two different individuals. Middle men and agents are the main problem of any Nigerian buisness.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by wunmi590(m): 8:26am On Sep 12, 2023
odimbannamdi:

[s]All these your explanations are purely based on emotions (greed and contentment are emotions). There is little logic in your arguments.

Naija used cars are substitute products of Tokunbo cars and, if you are conversant with your economic concepts, you will understand that there is a significant price correlation in substitute products such that as the price of one increases, the price of the other increases as well.

In this case, the commodity that leads in price is the tokunbo car, and the reason is very very simple - dollar. Advise the government to do something about the dollar and everything should fall into place.

Besides, nature abhors vacuum. Even if you are magmanimous enough to sell your Naija used car at auction price (very cheap) there is a very high chance that it is a car dealer who will jump on the opportunity and cash in on profits that should have justifiably gone to you. You can't imagine the pain of seeing item you sold at dirt cheap being re-advertised for sale.[/s]
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by zeestone99(m): 8:28am On Sep 12, 2023
Onyeka90210:

Omo, I don explain tire boss
Saying someone is "greedy" just because he's trying to get current market value (worth) for an item he bought is mind boggling grin.
If he were over valuing it, yes, that's being greedy, and it'll likely not get sold, but if its selling for around current market value you can't label him greedy.
Also if the item has lost it value, it will definitely be sold cheaper, it goes both ways. Basic economics, happens everywhere, e reach your turn you say “Nigerians Greedy” like say you don explore the other countries come back grin.
You buy gold/diamond necklace, you use for 5 years "it appreciates".
You need cash and decide to go back to the store to sell it, will you sell to them at the same price you got it 5 years ago because you're not greedy grin?
It’s not greed, it’s economics.

Using his illustration " he wants people to sell the car they got for 2 million in 2019, for that same 2 million in 2023, but little does he know;
If the guy that bought the same car for 2million naira in 2019 had the same thought process,he wouldn't have gotten it, because he'll be expecting people that got the car for 900k in 2015, to sell for 900k in 2019.
He also mentioned something " he said if he goes to buy car and ask for the original receipt of the car and he'll be 100% sure it'll be like 2 million while the dealer would be asking for like 3 million" but little does he know original receipt can never be in Naira (eBay, copart, auctionexport, etc) all in dollars.
Now if the dealer asked to you to bring half of the initial purchase amount which is in dollars, you'll spend more naira sourcing for the dollars.
The whole argument is baseless and doesn't hold water.
Like that guy said, just pure emotions, no logic or form of economic reasoning.

Thank you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5668) (5669) (5670) (5671) (5672) (5673) (5674) ... (6239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.