Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (6013) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6453877 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6010) (6011) (6012) (6013) (6014) (6015) (6016) ... (6268) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by charisresources: 3:44pm On Feb 01
5 seater sofas and throw pillows for Sale

Price: 70k

You could also get an extra 2 seater (with significant tear) if interested.

Call or WhatsApp 0 7 0 8 2 9 4 3 0 0 3

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by slan87(m): 3:44pm On Feb 01
Declutpayng:

God bless you sir...I am sincerely grateful for this...

Never give up, just continue posting your deals. If anyone is interested they will contact you & you both discuss on how to get the deal done without issues.

In addition, pls mind the way you talk to people online. Indeed a faceless forum but you might not know who could be your helper one way or the other. Nobody has it all, pls kindly be conscious of how you respond to people here. Shalom

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uzui(m): 3:45pm On Feb 01
iPhone 8 64gb black
Battery health 100
No Touch ID
Body 85%
Location is Awoyaya/Lakowe Lagos.
WhatsApp/call 08052641211

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ogenebikko: 3:45pm On Feb 01
Betnomore:
He has baselessly accused more than 4 people and you have not said anything about it until now which is your first post using this moniker. How convenient.....

the false accudation is damm nauseating.
You accuse people of being scammers just to look relevant
I had to speak up because people like you always feel u are right but in real sense you are only being irritating.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 3:46pm On Feb 01
100FIX1:

There are a lot of wicked elements in this place.

I understand the fact that missbae do people shege for here and she even disappointed me..

But that does not mean accusing sumone to be scam with no evidence..

After all, her market is bring money, see item, pay and carry

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nlanalyst: 3:46pm On Feb 01
I'm not calling any one a scam but I consider it absolutely stupid that the proof that someone isn't a scammer is because of one or 500 proofs of successful deals. I have every possible problem with this mindset.

The first time I patronized Missbae (it was a refrigerator) and I sent her advance payment so that she won't sell to someone else or leave my logistics agent stranded. The amount was something little that I could afford to lose (10k). In our subsequent dealings, it was as though I was starting afresh, I never said because we've done business together that I should now get so comfortable in parting with my hard earned money. Nah. Which means, even if you had come out to tell me you've bought kidney and livers from her, it doesn't change the fact that anyone could go rogue the next minute which was exactly how it turned out. There was this lady I bought bunch of ringed curtains, furnitures and a set of pots from here, she brought these items to the road safety office at toll gate (after sango) and because of the kind of trust she had built here hitherto, I just collected the packages and zoomed off. By the time I got home and checked them, the supposed very expensive newly purchased curtains were like rags and every thing she sold to me were questionable and by the time I reached out to her; she first promised a refund and subsequently she 'posted' me, ignored me and eventually blocked me on Whatsapp. I just lmaoed.
I wanted to drag her on here but I just eventually looked away because it wasn't worth it and most importantly, she stopped advertising on this thread. Who knows? I might have called her out if she had continued posting her unfortunate items.
Anyways, point is, history of successful deals isn't reason enough to stop anyone from going rogue. Permit me to add this as well, it's pure stupidity to call anyone a scammer without proofs. I mean, absolutely stupid.
I can have as many monikers as I so wish and I still don't understand how exactly this is tantamount to scam.

16 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nlanalyst: 3:47pm On Feb 01
slan87:

Make the chilling A/c welcome you enter my house nah, it was installed there cause that's the only available place for installation.

Ohhhkayy.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 100FIX1: 3:48pm On Feb 01
DenreleDave:

I understand the fact that missbae do people shege for here and she even disappointed me..

But that does not mean accusing sumone to be scam with no evidence..

After all, her market is bring money, see item, pay and carry

Can you imagine?

If they had any iota of wisdom at all and are not just plain troublemakers, why don't they pose to be buyers and confirm?

These people are very irritating.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by princeabdul(m): 3:50pm On Feb 01
Available 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

Nationwide delivery 🚚.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tjcoded: 3:51pm On Feb 01
40 to 45
14k each

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by slan87(m): 3:52pm On Feb 01
Nlanalyst:
I'm not calling any one a scam but I consider it absolutely stupid that the proof that someone isn't a scammer is because of one or 500 proofs of successful deals. I have every possible problem with this mindset.

The first time I patronized Missbae (it was a refrigerator) and I sent her advance payment so that she won't sell to someone else or leave my logistics agent stranded. The amount was something little that I could afford to lose (10k). In our subsequent dealings, it was as though I was starting afresh, I never said because we've done business together that I should now get so comfortable in parting with my hard earned money. Nah. Which means, even if you had come out to tell me you've bought kidney and livers from her, it doesn't change the fact that anyone could go rogue the next minute which was exactly how it turned out. There was this lady I bought bunch of ringed curtains, furnitures and a set of pots from here, she brought these items to the road safety office at toll gate (after sango) and because of the kind of trust she had built here hitherto, I just collected the packages and zoomed off. By the time I got home and checked them, the supposed very expensive newly purchased curtains were like rags and every thing she sold to me were questionable and by the time I reached out to her; she first promised a refund and subsequently she 'posted' me, ignored me and eventually blocked me on Whatsapp. I just lmaoed.
I wanted to drag her on here but I just eventually looked away because it wasn't worth it and most importantly, she stopped advertising on this thread. Who knows? I might have called her out if she had continued posting her unfortunate items.
Anyways, point is, history of successful deals isn't reason enough to stop anyone from going rogue. Permit me to add this as well, it's pure stupidity to call anyone a scammer without proofs. I mean, absolutely stupid.
I can have as many monikers as I so wish and I still don't understand how exactly this is tantamount to scam.

I love you imput, thumbs up.

It's also important to always drop a review whenever anyone purchases anything here either a good review or wack one. That also gives an eye opener for future reference

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by NightCrawler1: 4:01pm On Feb 01
250GB External HDD - 6k
500GB Internal HDD X4 - 7k, with casing 8.5k
750GB External HDD - 11k
Airtel mifi - 6k
MTN mifi - 6k
Swift mifi - 7k
Swift router - 8k

Location is Ijegun, Lagos.

Please note - slightly negotiable and you are free to test with software to check hard drive health.

Am available to unlock smile sm-lt300.

Call or Whatsapp - zero 8 zero two 7 eight seven 0 zero 7 zero

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 4:24pm On Feb 01
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by neoG(f): 4:24pm On Feb 01
I hardly make comment here but I was here when you were scammed few years back with your Akwaibom..moniker account. You were the early people that tasted scam on this thread. I think it's based on the wicked acts of scammers that made people react the way they did to you. Scammers do use person eyes see shege. Just continue doing what you are doing.People that need your goods here will still patronise you.
Declutpayng:
Whatever verification required I will produce but I also need help how to get this @yehmy guy because this will not go under the carpet no...he has spoilt a potential business I intended to start and I will not let it go either.

If I need to provide any verification come and I will provide it.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Declutpayng: 4:35pm On Feb 01
neoG:
I hardly make comment here but I was here when you were scammed few years back with your Akwaibom..moniker account. You were the early people that tasted scam on this thread. I think it's based on the wicked acts of scammers that made people react the way they did to you. Scammers do use person eyes see shege. Just continue doing what you are doing.People that need your goods here will still patronise you.

Now you can see my pain. Thank you. The person that scammed me still stress me on top to ojodu berger inside rain ooo and flood oooo grin grin cheesy. Today someone brought down business I have not even started yet on the same scam accusation.
I just weak... grin grin grin

I do not take your input for granted
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 100FIX1: 4:48pm On Feb 01
neoG:
It is criminal for them to react like that.
Transfer aggression to just anybody you can lay your hands on. Are they greater than the next fellow? What kind of rascal attitude is that?
What if the person cannot defend themselves? They will pay for what they didn't do and these get to roam free, waiting to do it another day like they're right.

They should be made a scapegoat.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ayomipoe(m): 4:55pm On Feb 01
All this coordinated, synchronized response dey fear me.
As previously mentioned caveat emptor, do your due diligence when transacting.
Good luck to you all.

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 100FIX1: 4:58pm On Feb 01
Ayomipoe:
All this coordinated, synchronized response dey fear me.
As previously mentioned caveat emptor, do your due diligence when transacting.
Good luck to you all.
There are still good people who fight for good.
Obviously, that's strange or scary (as you put it) to you, for clearly deductible reasons.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 100FIX1: 5:02pm On Feb 01
If evil people can align to falsely accuse and to victimize, when good people align to liberate, that's just scary to a lot of you.
It shows your make up.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by twinskenny(m): 5:18pm On Feb 01
Uzui:
iPhone 8 64gb black
Battery health 100
No Touch ID
Body 85%
Do you have recept ?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ogenebikko: 5:18pm On Feb 01
100FIX1:
If evil people can align to falsely accuse and to victimize, when good people align to liberate, that's just scary to a lot of you.
It shows your make up.
it's very obvious some people enjoy bad news and seeing people tagged scammers
I have never seen a post on nairaland where people rush to praise good sellers or atleast stand for sellers without any history of scam but they are quick to tarnish image

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 100FIX1: 5:27pm On Feb 01
Ogenebikko:
it's very obvious some people enjoy bad news and seeing people tagged scammers
I have never seen a post on nairaland where people rush to praise good sellers or atleast stand for sellers without any history of scam but they are quick to tarnish image

Evil follow evil people. Good is far from them. You eat where you sow.
You see a shimmer of Light, rather to be wonderous and jubilant in your heart, it just scares you. Whenever they see just thing, they term it evil but they rejoice in evil.

Think about your life people.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 100FIX1: 5:27pm On Feb 01
[]
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 5:29pm On Feb 01
Even though it is against Nairaland's rule, the lax registration policy has made it easy and normal for most Nairalanders to have an alternate moniker, especially those into business. While having up to 5 active monikers is quite worrisome if there is no valid reason, it does not in itself constitute a red flag. I would have been worried if one of her monikers was tagged for scam or carries a post with the contact number of a scammer. But that wasn't the case in any of the screenshots Yehmy dropped.

But I am worried that one of the persons who patronised her said she doesn't accept Escrow. That is a major red flag for me as people could be lured by low prices to make upfront paymeny

Summarily, I think she deserves a second chance and should be left alone to continue her business. While I encourage her to continue her business, I also encourage potential buyers to do their due diligence. You are ultimately responsible for the safety of your funds in trading transactions

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Declutpayng: 5:37pm On Feb 01
It is well...let's just move on. My own is unless you hard evidence don't tag anybody a scam...we are human beings here not robots being this keypad it's really PAINFUL!!

Also, don't pay without confirming the product you want to buy....all my products have a physical location, come inspect pay and carry. I don't know how scamming works with you being physically present to pay and pick up your item... abi na gun point.

Let's thread with caution with this SCAM thing ...for the 100th TIME I have been SCAMMED from this THREAD. Because na one person we go use do scapegoat for this accusations
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SamuelLoch: 5:46pm On Feb 01
Declutpayng:

Yes he started with giving the notion that I was a scam that threw me off.... I know it's quite difficult to prove myself as I am told right not...but it's really painful..... I was SCAM from here, bringing this idea of up is annoying....this is not even the first time....

Like I said from any of the account. I STAND HERE LET HIM BRING PROVES...PEOPLE HAVE COME INTO MY HOME TO PICK UP PROPERTIES BEFORE..... SO WHY WILL I SCAM AND BRING YOU TO MY HOUSE!!!.....

I NEED PROVE OF THIS ACCUSATIONS PLEASE!!

Well, let's wait for the guys to come and day something.

I am still interested in the table top gas burner.
What's the condition? Is it glass or steel?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by slan87(m): 5:50pm On Feb 01
odimbannamdi:
Even though it is against Nairaland's rule, the lax registration policy has made it easy and normal for most Nairalanders to have an alternate moniker, especially those into business. While having up to 5 active monikers is quite worrisome if there is no valid reason, it does not in itself constitute a red flag. I would have been worried if one of her monikers was tagged for scam or carries a post with the contact number of a scammer. But that wasn't the case in any of the screenshots Yehmy dropped.

But I am worried that one of the persons who patronised her said she doesn't accept Escrow. That is a major red flag for me as people could be lured by low prices to make upfront paymeny

Summarily, I think she deserves a second chance and should be left alone to continue her business. While I encourage her to continue her business, I also encourage potential buyers to do their due diligence. You are ultimately responsible for the safety of your funds in trading transactions

I was the person who patronise her then for the A/c then & yes she doesn't accept escrow cause she said she prefer a one on one deal.

In a nutshell, she wants a physical transaction for you to see what you are buying & if it OK with you then pay n pickup

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Declutpayng: 5:54pm On Feb 01
SamuelLoch:

Well, let's wait for the guys to come and day something.

I am still interested in the table top gas burner.
What's the condition? Is it glass or steel?

Which guys are you waiting please....you won't find anybody because there is NOBODY THAT HAVE EVER BEEN SCAMMED BY ME...and for the table top gas...It's glass...atleast you sef come physically and buy so that all this accusations can end....

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by aizakun(m): 5:58pm On Feb 01
Nlanalyst:

Picture please and location?
Whatsap me on 07034517671
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SamuelLoch: 6:03pm On Feb 01
Declutpayng:

Which guys are you waiting please....you won't find anybody because there is NOBODY THAT HAVE EVER BEEN SCAMMED BY ME...and for the table top gas...It's glass...atleast you sef come physically and buy so that all this accusations can end....

Oh! I'm looking to get the steel type
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Achieverbb(m): 6:09pm On Feb 01
Uzui:
iPhone 8 64gb black
Battery health 100
No Touch ID
Body 85%
Serious buyer 50k?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6010) (6011) (6012) (6013) (6014) (6015) (6016) ... (6268) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: leumas91, Kcxee(m), djaybaba, Thurmieee, blackbone989(m), ceemanns, obajoey(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.