Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (6015) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6425045 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6012) (6013) (6014) (6015) (6016) (6017) (6018) ... (6257) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sampo444: 9:19pm On Feb 01
Hello, Clearance Sales

1. Office chairs 9k

If interested in any of the items,
for purchase and picture,

WhatsApp: 08179816897

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tjcoded: 9:21pm On Feb 01
Available 40- 46

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AmuRubber(m): 9:27pm On Feb 01
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by neoG(f): 9:31pm On Feb 01
Take it easy. Don't blame anyone here. Not trying to take sides but everyone's blood is hot now. What you see is people who hate cheating and scamming with the whole of their being expressing themselves. Just that I believe it was addressed to the wrong person.
100FIX1:

It is criminal for them to react like that.
Transfer aggression to just anybody you can lay your hands on. Are they greater than the next fellow? What kind of rascal attitude is that?
What if the person cannot defend themselves? They will pay for what they didn't do and these get to roam free, waiting to do it another day like they're right.

They should be made a scapegoat.

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by neoG(f): 9:32pm On Feb 01
Yes I remember. It is well and you are welcome.
Declutpayng:

Now you can see my pain. Thank you. The person that scammed me still stress me on top to ojodu berger inside rain ooo and flood oooo grin grin cheesy. Today someone brought down business I have not even started yet on the same scam accusation.
I just weak... grin grin grin

I do not take your input for granted
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tjcoded: 9:39pm On Feb 01
Black 40_45
Brown 40_46
Fully Boxed

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Souzin: 9:58pm On Feb 01
100FIX1:

Don't go around saying thing like that where someone is trying to do business. Are you sure? Then be sure or else keep quiet.

Things like this follow you about in life and will cause you problems from nowhere, you will suffer the pain and wonder why. But you deserve it.
Guy rest.
I saw where they said you are also a scammer.
No wonder, birds of a feather.
It is well documented that someone here paid missbae thousands of naira for goods and she went MIA.
So, gbenudake warey.

14 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yamunla(m): 9:59pm On Feb 01
Drickstore:
Panasonic 49" Ultra HD Smart 4k TV. UK Used
TX-49FX550B
Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video and 4k

Payment on delivery is available in Lagos only.
Waybill outside Lagos is available.
Pickup at Iyana Ipaja, Lagos

What's last price
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Adexvivacity(m): 10:04pm On Feb 01
neoG:
Take it easy. Don't blame anyone here. Not trying to take sides but everyone's blood is hot now. What you see is people who hate cheating and scamming with the whole of their being expressing themselves. Just that I believe it was addressed to the wrong person.

[b]God bless you cos you understand the whole thing. this person in question just sold AC to someone this night and I was the one that directed the person to her....All we need is clarification in order for people not to get scammed....I always admire the way missbae operated here and she would have been the person that sold my AC to me but i got another one somewhere else. I felt so disappointed to see someone I admire her selling skills being accused and she never come back to defend herself, i tried her number but not going anymore...she indeed scammed someone....Missbae had been doing successful businesses bfor she decided to ghost someone's money and she should have come back to explain what life threw at her. Am sure good people here would contribute and refund that guy if she couldn't refund.... Someone just bought AC from that 1st lady this night and transaction was successful.....All we need is transparency....She should pardon everybody involve, including me....I hope she continues to be genuine.[/b]

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 100FIX1: 11:53pm On Feb 01
Souzin:

Guy rest.
It is well documented that someone here paid missbae thousands of naira for goods and she went MIA.
So, gbenudake warey.
Where "they said"
They were also mistaken. Exactly like you.

You're just a nuisance like those people. Making unverified claims yet.

Go through my first post on this account, and confirm all I have said right now about you to be exact.

"It is well documented blah blah blah" and can you state categorically that this is missbae?
How your foolishness doesn't appear to you is absolutely appalling.

"Birds of a feather" bah?
I'll take that as a compliment. You will not escape your reward.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 100FIX1: 12:20am On Feb 02
Adexvivacity:

[b]God bless you cos you understand the whole thing. this person in question just sold AC to someone this night and I was the one that directed the person to her....All we need is clarification in order for people not to get scammed....I always admire the way missbae operated here and she would have been the person that sold my AC to me but i got another one somewhere else. I felt so disappointed to see someone I admire her selling skills being accused and she never come back to defend herself, i tried her number but not going anymore...she indeed scammed someone....Missbae had been doing successful businesses bfor she decided to ghost someone's money and she should have come back to explain what life threw at her. Am sure good people here would contribute and refund that guy if she couldn't refund.... Someone just bought AC from that 1st lady this night and transaction was successful.....All we need is transparency....She should pardon everybody involve, including me....I hope she continues to be genuine.[/b]
So, she is not missbae.
Ona matter dey God hand.
Nobody should quote me again oh.
When I was pointing out that you were wrong to accuse without any evidence tying her to missbae, do you see now?
This is how they mob innocent people on the road out of mere suspicion.
If nobody withstood you people, you would have traumatized innocent person into deleting their account.
They will do the same for you in life.

Nobody should quote me again oh.
"She should pardon everybody involve" na so them dey apologize for wrongdoing? By prescribing for the person you wronged what to do?
No problem, take the pardon you fabricated for yourself and go.
"She should pardon you" and "you hope she continues to be genuine" you're still the judge abi, you never see anything. How many curses did she put on you? You said your God will not let it happen, that you "laugh and move on" hehe, move on now. Do you now see that your God will not side you? I hope the curses were not plenty sha.
Haha. I warned all of you, is this not it?
Na reaping remain like this.

As sure as you did this thing, you will reap it.

Wicked people.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gXtra: 12:42am On Feb 02

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Pebble25: 1:10am On Feb 02
Kids Pedal-Powered Quad Bike...For age 2-5years.
It is available with the charger.
It is in perfect condition.
#50,000.
Tokunbo not China

Location-Egbeda

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Pebble25: 1:12am On Feb 02
Pebble25:
Center rug-#10,000

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SamuelLoch: 1:15am On Feb 02
Souzin:

Guy rest.
So, gbenudake warey.

I was going to say this, but I say make I just dey observe. There was a "100fix" that had a saga last year. It is possible but rare for a stranger to create an account and use the username "100fix1"

This one is just as loud as the previous one from last year.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Youngsage: 1:20am On Feb 02
*clearance sales*

Item: 5pcs plastic chairs with armrest and high back
Condition: perfect condition, like new

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CoolKizzy(m): 1:43am On Feb 02
gXtra:
iPhone 11 128gb
WiFi Only (No Mobile Network)
Purple
8/10 (few scratch on screen)
Perfectly Working
Face id okay
With free Mifi

Is the phone locked or the sim tray doesn’t work?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CoolKizzy(m): 2:10am On Feb 02
Missbae’s former monika here was dearygally, we all know that monika, she went MIA from her group, abandoned the number, got new ones and started using Missbae, she told me she had spiritual issues and was told to disassociate with many people thus, the change in everything. Little did I know….

I lost 16k dollars in June, she was aware of that. I was barely carrying on, the restaurant business I was about to set up was looking bleak cos of funds, she consoled me and told me she’ll support me with a little token by month end, but instead she made away with the 280k I gave her for some items I intended to use on same restaurant. I am barely online these days cos I’m doing everything within the legal bounds a man can do to move himself and his family forward. If you know Mercy please tell her to return my money.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hitekk: 2:34am On Feb 02
We stock various designer shades.
You can reach us on Whatsapp +2348100785826

We stock lenses such as;
✓ Invisible Bifocal Photo chromic and white
✓ Varilux photo and white
✓ Fused Bifocal Photochromic and White
✓ Sv photo chromic and White
✓ Fused photo Blue block (anti ray)
✓ Varilux photo Blue coat
✓ Sv photo chromic blue

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 2:36am On Feb 02
Souzin:

Guy rest.
So, gbenudake warey.

Baba, Na person wey pay missbae dey at fault ...

Bcox how many times has it been said here that no one should play for goods except they have seen it..

Even jiji dey write am say never pay for goods unless u have inspected it...

So it's not anybody fault if someone upon all the warnings still goes ahead to pay one vendor money without inspection....

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 2:37am On Feb 02
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kelvin1191(m): 4:54am On Feb 02
n3xt:

When you talk about concrete drill, are you looking for something that can drive screw into the wall? Or something that can break concrete?

Any screwdriver with hammer drill can drill the concrete.

Bosch have some good models.

————-

Pic: Hammer Drill

I already have Draper impact drill just like the one you shown but I need a cordless drill that can drill into tiles and wall for toilets and kitchen fittings installation.

It must have hammer
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kelvin1191(m): 4:58am On Feb 02
GIANTPLUSHUB:

No Sir.

Concrete drilling machine is different.

Can be gotten for you, kindly reach out on WhatsApp : 09090287555

PS ; serious buyer only please.

Okay. I will reach out to you. Will also need mini angle grinder
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by n3xt(m): 5:07am On Feb 02
kelvin1191:

I already have Draper impact drill just like the one you shown but I need a cordless drill that can drill into tiles and wall for toilets and kitchen fittings installation.

It must have hammer

Ok. Nice one!

You may want to check out reputable power tool shops to get something good and reliable.

I ouch not to do many of these toks power tools again. Many of them are either outdated or have been reworked and they start giving issues after purchase.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by stylishwears: 5:26am On Feb 02
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kelvin1191(m): 5:30am On Feb 02
n3xt:

Ok. Nice one!

You may want to check out reputable power tool shops to get something good and reliable.

I ouch not to do many of these toks power tools again. Many of them are either outdated or have been reworked and they start giving issues after purchase.

You are right. The batteries are of old tech. They discharge easily. I will look for INGCO or TOTAL as their products I own have been fantastic in performance and of average price

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 6:37am On Feb 02
CoolKizzy:
Missbae’s former monika here was dearygally, we all know that monika, she went MIA from her group, abandoned the number, got new ones and started using Missbae, she told me she had spiritual issues and was told to disassociate with many people thus, the change in everything. Little did I know….

I lost 16k dollars in June, she was aware of that. I was barely carrying on, the restaurant business I was about to set up was looking bleak cos of funds, she consoled me and told me she’ll support me with a little token by month end, but instead she made away with the 280k I gave her for some items I intended to use on same restaurant. I am barely online these days cos I’m doing everything within the legal bounds a man can do to move himself and his family forward. If you know Mercy please tell her to return my money.
what people don't understand is people are changing tactics on this platform, now people use old account to scam people go to trusted thread and see OG's scamming u will be wowed, even this person that some are defending ImOptional was an old member with the name Gadgethunter who once drag Techprodigy for scam and he later scam people on this thread and went MIA.

Me I didn't even call this one a scam but I noticed too many account is tied to that username and they are upto 8 with some identifying as a man plus different numbers that is a red flag already couple with 2 account already deactivated.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 6:47am On Feb 02
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by busar(m): 7:40am On Feb 02
stylishwears:
Hello guys,
My sisters bought me these handy travel perfume fillable stuffs from UK

Selling at clearance price 2,500 naira each or 2,000 each for all 6 of them

Whatsapp: zero7zero31110249

where in lagos?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Gshems: 8:26am On Feb 02
From all your conversations, it means you and missbae get better rapport. If she made way with your money then it is a situation of friend carry him friend money run. You guys were already in a platonic level. You know she had spiritual problem in the past, she also knew you lost 16k usd and you are planning to open a restaurant. Those are not conversations between seller and buyers. So go settle with your friend
CoolKizzy:

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 8:28am On Feb 02
Gshems:
From all your conversations, it means you and missbae get better rapport. If she made way with your money then it is a situation of friend carry him friend money run. You guys were already in a platonic level. You know she had spiritual problem in the past, she also knew you lost 16k usd and you are planning to open a restaurant. Those are not conversations between seller and buyers. So go settle with your friend

Thank you...

They were on a level before it happened...... He didn't just wake up to send her 280k out of the blue

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by n3xt(m): 8:29am On Feb 02
kelvin1191:

You are right. The batteries are of old tech. They discharge easily. I will look for INGCO or TOTAL as their products I own have been fantastic in performance and of average price

Thumbs up for Ingco and Total. Their power tools surpassed my expectation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6012) (6013) (6014) (6015) (6016) (6017) (6018) ... (6257) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: specialofficer, numtums(m), XploraBen(m), jiday4(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.