Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (6149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6385598 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6146) (6147) (6148) (6149) (6150) (6151) (6152) ... (6236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hapheeyxz: 10:40pm On Mar 29
OilandGasMarket:

Your location and which of the items are you interested in

Inflated bed
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hapheeyxz: 10:41pm On Mar 29
OilandGasMarket:

Your location and which of the items are you interested in

Inflated bed

Ibadan or lagos
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SamuelLoch: 11:08pm On Mar 29
Olumighty123:

Na lie, how many s10e did you possessed before you reach to this conclusion? You must have had a refurbished phone to start with๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜—

Mr. Olu, I don modify am grin
I think the right word is "may" not "would" because the battery may be weak and would charge fast and drain fast

I passed the message intended anyway. S10 is a 15W phone. That's not a fast charging phone.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mistercharles: 11:45pm On Mar 29
I have redmi 13c 8 / 256GB
Charlot:
Anyone selling a phone with 256gig storage (pease I donโ€™t want iPhone) drop the price and I what type of phone and how to contact please
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kemistri3(m): 12:51am On Mar 30
Quality bedspreads and duvets available

Duvet: 20kโœ…

Bedspread: 9.5kโœ…

Delivery throughout Nigeria ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ

WhatsApp Contact๐Ÿ“ž: 0.8.0.6.9.0.5.8.4.4.7

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dollarnaira: 4:43am On Mar 30
remioshy:

Hi

Is this new or used

The set up is newly built
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Tlyon1: 5:23am On Mar 30
Replacement screen needed for OnePlus Nord N200 5G .
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by searchng4love: 5:28am On Mar 30
ejire042:
Executive Director Reclining Office Leather Swivel Chair

Like new

I bought this chair 65k new. Stopeet

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Masterbiodun: 5:32am On Mar 30
Masterbiodun:
Brand new original Door available for clearance sale

Location - Ikotun Lagos

100k,slightly negotiatable

08066561593 - WhatsApp

Still available...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sidomania: 6:12am On Mar 30
Jagznation:

Bro if he sells s10/s10+/s10e...2019 for @290k
How much will he now sell the likes of ;
S20/s20+/s20 ultra...2020
S21/s21+/s21 ultra...2021
S22/s22+/s22 ultra...2022
S23/s23+/s23 ultra....2023
S24//s24+=s24 ultra....2024

I want the supporters club to come and defend this evil happening here ...I seriously want to see the reason they'll give for the price hike this time around ...Nigerians are waiting

Despite the fact that dollar has come, phone prices refused to come down( not only phones even Bag of sugar and flour), that's when I know that we are the problem of ourselves in this country . Imagine they're giving excuses that they stock up when dollar was high. However, you don't need to stress yourself bro, check jiji to see the price range. I work around computer village and jiji is the second phase of computer village.. So jiji can answer all ur questions

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gen2witch(m): 7:21am On Mar 30
Is the Tv shelve still available? I like it.
Tandriod:
Sony 49inch Android 4k smart TV for quick sale
Working perfectly and energy saving

NB: Slight pixelation on the edges.. its not spreading and doesn't affect the viewing in any ways... Only visible on black backgrounds

Call or WhatsApp: 08060070849

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dvkot(m): 7:24am On Mar 30
Onyeka90210:
Omo, wetin dey sup for here?
11 pro max 450k
s10 plus 290k
Ah.
Go and buy it in ikeja nah or buy it from Amazon, this is s10+ now multiply it by N1500 and stop being clueless.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dvkot(m): 7:26am On Mar 30
Jagznation:

Bro if he sells s10/s10+/s10e...2019 for @290k
How much will he now sell the likes of ;
S20/s20+/s20 ultra...2020
S21/s21+/s21 ultra...2021
S22/s22+/s22 ultra...2022
S23/s23+/s23 ultra....2023
S24//s24+=s24 ultra....2024

I want the supporters club to come and defend this evil happening here ...I seriously want to see the reason they'll give for the price hike this time around ...Nigerians are waiting
s24u is almost N2 million... y'all are intentionally being pathetic, una for order the phone from Amazon yourself.
go to market and check the price of phone or ask why Toyota Camry is going for 5.5-6m
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dvkot(m): 7:28am On Mar 30
Sidomania:

Despite the fact that dollar has come, phone prices refused to come down( not only phones even Bag of sugar and flour), that's when I know that we are the problem of ourselves in this country . Imagine they're giving excuses that they stock up when dollar was high. However, you don't need to stress yourself bro, check jiji to see the price range. I work around computer village and jiji is the second phase of computer village.. So jiji can answer all ur questions
so if he bought the phone when dollar was 1800 he should now sell it at a loss because dollar is 1300? simple economics

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Vyntra(m): 7:32am On Mar 30
Tandriod:
Sony 49inch Android 4k smart TV for quick sale
Working perfectly and energy saving

NB: Slight pixelation on the edges.. its not spreading and doesn't affect the viewing in any ways... Only visible on black backgrounds

Call or WhatsApp: 08060070849

What's the model no.?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jagznation(m): 7:42am On Mar 30
dvkot:
s24u is almost N2 million... y'all are intentionally being pathetic, una for order the phone from Amazon yourself.
go to market and check the price of phone or ask why Toyota Camry is going for 5.5-6m
You just woke up maybe when you brush,take your bath and eat and you'll come to your senses then go and face your opay business ..Nitwit

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Djdamian(m): 7:44am On Mar 30
dvkot:

Mr man, this thread is dedicated to clearance sales, where sellers typically offer items at significantly lower prices than the average market rate. You are free to create a new post in either the technology or phone section to sell your S10 for 1 million naira.

necesitas tener sentido.

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dvkot(m): 7:50am On Mar 30
Djdamian:

Mr man, this thread is dedicated to clearance sales, where sellers typically offer items at significantly lower prices than the average market rate. You are free to create a new post in either the technology or phone section to sell your S10 for 1 million naira.

necesitas tener sentido.

Mr man there are several sellers on this thread that are posting new items so why can't you tell them that?
and besides how do you know if an item is listed at a clearance price or not, because you don't know how much the seller bought it and how much he has discounted the item before listing
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dvkot(m): 7:51am On Mar 30
Jagznation:

You just woke up maybe when you brush,take your bath and eat and you'll come to your senses then go and face your opay business ..Nitwit
opay business? Weak response.
When you have no point to make you automatically resort to insult ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Still won't change the fact that you could have ordered for the item from Amazon at 1500 let's see how much clearance you will do it, maybe then you can sell it at N50k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by neyoworld247(m): 7:57am On Mar 30
Samsung Galaxy s23 ultra for sale 256G storage and 12 gig ram price 880k ikeja lagos brought brand new reason for sale i hot samsung s24 ultra

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ejire042(m): 8:08am On Mar 30
searchng4love:

Please kindly post the picture of yours and the receipt where you bought it 65k.
Something I bought 168k, though some few months now. The price now is more than 200k.
You want to start all your rubbish here on my post. Kindly post the picture of yours I'm waiting.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ejire042(m): 8:13am On Mar 30
searchng4love:

This is what you claim to buy 65k.
Alainoronu niyin.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OtunbaBlack(m): 8:21am On Mar 30
elvisco44:

Nintendo switch oled.

Whatโ€™s the last price?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tjcoded: 8:26am On Mar 30
Black Size:-(40)โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“(43)*

Brown Size:42

FULLY BOXED

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Doncyn01: 8:33am On Mar 30
Doncyn01:
Brand new Sweethome water heater 15L - 50k firm

Used 12.5kg Gas cylinder- 25k firm

Location is surulere, Lagos.

Contact- O7O59381928 (WhatsApp ONLY)

Available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jagznation(m): 8:38am On Mar 30
dvkot:
opay business? Weak response.
When you have no point to make you automatically resort to insult ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Still won't change the fact that you could have ordered for the item from Amazon at 1500 let's see how much clearance you will do it, maybe then you can sell it at N50k

This shows you're dumb did he tell you that he got it from amazon what if he bought it from someone and for a phone that was lunched 6 years ago if he sells it at 50k heaven won't fall ... cry me a river

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dvkot(m): 8:45am On Mar 30
Jagznation:

This shows you're dumb did he tell you that he got it from amazon what if he bought it from someone and for a phone that was lunched 6 years ago if he sells it at 50k heaven won't fall ... cry me a river
This shows you are even dumber than I thought, even if he bought it from someone at what rate did he buy it?
Why can't you buy that same 6years ago phone from someone or the market for 50k or better still buy it directly from USA, so that heaven won't fall ๐Ÿ˜‚
or you fit carry gun go buy am 50k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by absky5(m): 9:00am On Mar 30
Na you no know Wetin you dey talk oga. Iphone has a better resale value, but that doesn't mean someone will want to sell an iPhone that was released 6 years ago at that same price the guy posted. I used the iPhone example so you can understand better. How you go wan sell used phone that was released 6 years ago at that rate? Phone that's most likely repaired Sef. Abeg abeg
dvkot:
This shows you are even dumber than I thought, even if he bought it from someone at what rate did he buy it?
Why can't you buy that same 6years ago phone from someone or the market for 50k or better still buy it directly from USA, so that heaven won't fall ๐Ÿ˜‚
or you fit carry gun go buy am 50k

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by emmaniche: 9:14am On Mar 30
Wetin dy baffle me na how some guys go dy justify high prices of second hand or third hand items.
If u feel ur item is worth ur 20 million, create ur own thread. Let it stick to ur heads that this is clearance thread.
If u create ur own thread and put whatever price. Thats left to u. Make we dy use sense b4 u start to dy type nonsense and save people the stress of reading all ur weak rants.

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dvkot(m): 9:25am On Mar 30
absky5:
Na you no know Wetin you dey talk oga. Iphone has a better resale value, but that doesn't mean someone will want to sell an iPhone that was released 6 years ago at that same price the guy posted. I used the iPhone example so you can understand better. How you go wan sell used phone that was released 6 years ago at that rate? Phone that's most likely repaired Sef. Abeg abeg
Who's talking about resell value here? What is hard for u guys on this thread to understand ?
If someone buys an iPhone 6 for $100 at N1800, will he now sell the phone at 50k because it's 6years phone?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thazard(m): 9:30am On Mar 30
dvkot:

Go and buy it in ikeja nah or buy it from Amazon, this is s10+ now multiply it by N1500 and stop being clueless.
Bros there is a difference between newly used,uk/usa used and a naija third/fourth hand device.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thazard(m): 9:33am On Mar 30
dvkot:

Who's talking about resell value here? What is hard for u guys on this thread to understand ?
If someone buys an iPhone 6 for $100 at N1800, will he now sell the phone at 50k because it's 6years phone?
I remember when samsung s6 came out,it retailed for 120k. Now let me ask you,can you buy s6 for 100k now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6146) (6147) (6148) (6149) (6150) (6151) (6152) ... (6236) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MeGt, mistarsam(m), veekid(m), NAVYdogg, Bwilliam(m), theenchanter, Pearlpop, oluxmondd2, Kmartt(m), agoro2u, Kalaba(m), chadbasin, femarse, DenreleDave(m), Yunusss, Ronzy1990(m), twoMcfemad and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.