Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (6150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6386621 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6147) (6148) (6149) (6150) (6151) (6152) (6153) ... (6236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thazard(m): 9:35am On Mar 30
dvkot:

Who's talking about resell value here? What is hard for u guys on this thread to understand ?
If someone buys an iPhone 6 for $100 at N1800, will he now sell the phone at 50k because it's 6years phone?
Or are you trying to say the guy bought that phone when naira was 1800?

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by elvisco44: 9:38am On Mar 30
Playstation 4 consoles available.
PS4.
Ps4 slim.
PS4 pro.

Nintendo switch oled.

Serious buyers should pls call or whatsapp 0.8.0.2.3.9.4.61.40.

Lagos.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dvkot(m): 9:43am On Mar 30
Thazard:
I remember when samsung s6 came out,it retailed for 120k. Now let me ask you,can you buy s6 for 100k now?
what's hard for u guys to understand? If I can't buy it someone else will. Can u buy 14pro max for 2million?
I once sold a phone here for 150k and not that phone is going for 400k is it my fault?
It has nothing to do with the year the phone came out but the rate the seller bought it for. Make una dey try understand economics
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dvkot(m): 9:47am On Mar 30
Thazard:
Bros there is a difference between newly used,uk/usa used and a naija third/fourth hand device.
what is the difference? And how will u know?
If the phone cover is changed and made like new how will u know
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thazard(m): 9:50am On Mar 30
dvkot:
what's hard for u guys to understand? If I can't buy it someone else will. Can u buy 14pro max for 2million?
I once sold a phone here for 150k and not that phone is going for 400k is it my fault?
It has nothing to do with the year the phone came out but the rate the seller bought it for. Make una dey try understand economics
That's where you getting it wrong. The guys are saying this is a clearance sale thread where you sell your stuffs for dirt cheap amount. If he wants to sell at current price, he can create his own thread in the tech market.

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dvkot(m): 9:51am On Mar 30
Thazard:
Or are you trying to say the guy bought that phone when naira was 1800?
maybe he did, maybe he didn't, how are we supposed to know. My calculations are based one that he did, going for the fact that that's the price range the phone is being sold at the market within this period. So if you think he didn't go purchase it from the market
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dvkot(m): 9:53am On Mar 30
Thazard:
That's where you getting it wrong. The guys are saying this is a clearance sale thread where you sell your stuffs for dirt cheap amount. If he wants to sell at current price, he can create his own thread in the tech market.
how many sellers here are selling items for that dirt cheap price? And how many have you sold? Why can't u sell the phone you are typing with at clearance to add to the thread

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thazard(m): 9:58am On Mar 30
dvkot:
maybe he did, maybe he didn't, how are we supposed to know. My calculations are based one that he did, going for the fact that that's the price range the phone is being sold at the market within this period. So if you think he didn't go purchase it from the market
Brother, you, i and heaven knows he didn't purchase it in recent times.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by absky5(m): 9:59am On Mar 30
No one cares how much he bought it. You don't bing up a phone whose manufacturer has long forgotten to sell as market value rate. It's his loss for buying it at an expensive rate. As long as it's not brand new, he's lost the advantage to value it at a market value rate.
dvkot:

Who's talking about resell value here? What is hard for u guys on this thread to understand ?
If someone buys an iPhone 6 for $100 at N1800, will he now sell the phone at 50k because it's 6years phone?

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thazard(m): 10:02am On Mar 30
dvkot:
how many sellers here are selling items for that dirt cheap price? And how many have you sold? Why can't u sell the phone you are typing with at clearance to add to the thread
Why do you think most of the guy are calling on the mods to clean up this thread. What's wrong with you? Did i say i want to sell anything? Why should i sell my phone. Please stop reasoning like a child!

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jagznation(m): 10:03am On Mar 30
dvkot:
This shows you are even dumber than I thought, even if he bought it from someone at what rate did he buy it?
Why can't you buy that same 6years ago phone from someone or the market for 50k or better still buy it directly from USA, so that heaven won't fall 😂
or you fit carry gun go buy am 50k
you're delusional keep using dollar exchange as excuse ,how can I carry a gun to go and buy a phone I used 6 years ago am not poor and am sure you can't afford it back then when I bought mine,its obvious my response is giving you too much relevance keep blabing but dont post anything here and inflate the price cos i go cast you ...."fin" the end please no one should reply his mentions his not worth your data and time even person wey post ad don hide face

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thazard(m): 10:07am On Mar 30
dvkot:

Now imagine someone buys iPhone 6 for $100 at 1800 and days later,dollar crashes to 700. Would he be able to sell that phone at $50?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dvkot(m): 10:11am On Mar 30
Thazard:
Why do you think most of the guy are calling on the mods to clean up this thread. What's wrong with you? Did i say i want to sell anything? Why should i sell my phone. Please stop reasoning like a child!
The mods cleaning up the thread is what I support cos the thread is called "House Clearance" not tech clearance, so only household items should be advertised here and to think of it only household items can actually be on clearance because most are being sold due to relocation.
And you'd also stop thinking like a child and expect someone selling phones should sell it on clearance, that your phone you are using no matter how long you use it for you will never sell it at "dirt cheap clearance rate "

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dvkot(m): 10:12am On Mar 30
Thazard:
Now imagine someone buys iPhone 6 for $100 at 1800 and days later,dollar crashes to 700. Would he be able to sell that phone at $50?
first your calculation is wrong. Secondly that's the risk associated in doing business rate fluctuations can affect your business

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thazard(m): 10:13am On Mar 30
dvkot:

The mods cleaning up the thread is what I support cos the thread is called "House Clearance" not tech clearance, so only household items should be advertised here and to think of it only household items can actually be on clearance because most are being sold due to relocation.
And you'd also stop thinking like a child and expect someone selling phones should sell it on clearance, that your phone you are using no matter how long you use it for you will never sell it at "dirt cheap clearance rate "
grin grin grin Please what's your profession? A comedian?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dvkot(m): 10:14am On Mar 30
Jagznation:

you're delusional keep using dollar exchange as excuse ,how can I carry a gun to go and buy a phone I used 6 years ago am not poor and am sure you can't afford it back then when I bought mine,its obvious my response is giving you too much relevance keep blabing but dont post anything here and inflate the price cos i go cast you ...."fin" the end please no one should reply his mentions his not worth your data and time even person wey post ad don hide face
delusional fellow... dollar rate don't affect import cos na your house you dey produce the phone?
It's a shame I'm even arguing with someone that has zero knowledge on economics. fin end

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dvkot(m): 10:18am On Mar 30
Thazard:
where's the joke? or is it because you have no other point to back up your argument?
You won't sell your phone at clearance
You can't buy phone here at clearance
It's majorly household items you can buy here at clearance...
So I ask again where is the joke?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jagznation(m): 10:20am On Mar 30
Thazard:
Just look at what a matured man who claims to have PhD in economics and should be managing central bank just typed undecided don't dignify him with a response any longer

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thazard(m): 10:22am On Mar 30
dvkot:
where's the joke? or is it because you have no other point to back up your argument?
You won't sell your phone at clearance
You can't buy phone here at clearance
It's majorly household items you can buy here at clearance...
So I ask again where is the joke?
Brother, there's no way i would buy a phone years ago and i would sell it at a price close to new or above what i bought it. I have to sell for way cheaper price so that people would be interested in getting it off my hands.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by omeira: 10:23am On Mar 30
Sold
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Trojan8(m): 10:25am On Mar 30
Nigerians have a very annoying attitude and following basic rules is a problem. Yet, we keep blaming our leaders.

The thread is for CLEARANCE SALES. If you post an item the public feels is not reflective of what a clearance sale should look like, it's normal for them to call you out.

Since it's your item and you don't want to be called out. Why don't you create your own thread and advertise your item there? It's foolishness to try to sell a clearance sale item for profits because exchange rate has depreciated then argue when people call you out for it. Nobody is saying that you shouldn't profit from your stuff, but why can't you market it elsewhere?

I would come online looking for what to buy, only to see three pages of nonsense arguments because someone can't follow something so basic.

21 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by piehorse: 10:26am On Mar 30
He’s a business man. Business as profit and loss
But if the buys @1300 dollar, and assuming dollar is 1800. Won’t he sell higher and make profit.

Since dollar is the benchmark for selling, answering your question, yes he should sell it at a loss.
dvkot:
so if he bought the phone when dollar was 1800 he should now sell it at a loss because dollar is 1300? simple economics

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thazard(m): 10:26am On Mar 30
Dvkot this is the longest argument i ever had with someone on nairaland. If you go through my comments, you'ld notice i don't drop long comments. So don't expect a reply from me again!

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by medube(m): 10:27am On Mar 30
Orubebe01:

How much

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dvkot(m): 10:28am On Mar 30
Thazard:
Dvkot this is the longest argument i ever had with someone on nairaland. If you go through my comments, you'ld notice i don't drop long comments. So don't expect a reply from me again!
have a nice day buddy... but you between you and I, you know I'm right 😉
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dvkot(m): 10:30am On Mar 30
piehorse:
He’s a business man. Business as profit and loss
But if the buys @1300 dollar, and assuming dollar is 1800. Won’t he sell higher and make profit.

Since dollar is the benchmark for selling, answering your question, yes he should sell it at a loss.
he will be forced to take the loss when dollar gets to like N700 if he didn't see anyone to buy it and he needs money to restock.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OilandGasMarket: 10:33am On Mar 30

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by medube(m): 10:38am On Mar 30
The following items are up for immediate sale:

1. 12.5kg gas cylinder
2. 25kg gas cylinder
3. Electric Stabilizers
4. Day/night window blind
5. 4.5x6 wooden frame bed with 1 side drawer and matteress
6. Commercial deep fryers
7. Commercial flat top grill (converted to gas)
8. Popsicle making machine
9. Chicken Rotisserie
10. Commercial juicing machine
11. Commercial vegetable cutting machine
12. Stainless steel kitchen table with marble top
13. UPS (need change of batteries)
14. Chips/Fries warmer
15. Crepe machine
16. WiFi laserjet printer
17. WiFi Deskjet printer
18. Car wash machine
19. Car hoover machine
20. Brand new bathroom mirrors
Quite a few more items, just haven't sorted them out.

Interested person can reach me on 070.eight.eight.8.8.eight.eight.8.3
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by efec(m): 10:42am On Mar 30
efec:
Glass cups and jug- both of them going for 7k
WhatsApp- 07030891121.
Location. Agungi, Lagos.

Available

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by neutralmind: 11:07am On Mar 30
Mattress for sale.

Green Earth Brand

Very good and firm with 3 yrs warranty

6ft by 6ft by 8 inches.

N85,000

Brand new Semi Orthopaedic Mattress

We deliver to some locations and accept payment on delivery

09131586136 call or WhatsApp

Other sizes available too. All semi orthopaedic mattresses

1. 2.5ft by 6ft by 4 inches
2. 3ft by 6ft by 6 inches
3. 3.5ft by 6ft by 6 inches
4. 4ft by 6ft by 6inches
5. 4ft by 6ft by 8 inches
6. 4.5ft by 6ft by 6 inches
7. 4.5ft by 6ft by 8 inches
8. 4.5ft by 10 inches.
9. 4.5ft by 6ft by 12 inches.
10. 4.5ft by 6ft by 14 inches.
11. 4.5ft by 6 ft by 16 inches
12. 4.5ft by 6 ft by 18 inches
13. 6ft by 6ft by 8 inches
14. 6ft by 6ft by 10 inches
15. 6ft by 6ft by 12 inches.
16. 6ft by 6ft by 14 inches.
17. 6ft by 6ft by 16 inches.
18. 7ft by 6 ft.

You can also order online:

https://www.naijamattress.com/product/semi-orthopedic-mattresses/

Our Mattress Store

2, Somefun Street,
Pen Cinema Bustop,
Agege, Lagos.

1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 11:15am On Mar 30
Mynd44 please come and help us clean this clearance thread...

So many unwanted adverts leading to blind argument don dey too much

This is clearance thread...... Only clearance price..

Peace ✌️

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bolyjay: 11:21am On Mar 30
The following salon equipment are for sale @50k
New Equator standing hair dryer
New 5 step salon Trolley
New Salon Head Washing Basin

Interested person can call or Whatsapp:08116371322

(1) (2) (3) ... (6147) (6148) (6149) (6150) (6151) (6152) (6153) ... (6236) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tapingil(m), Penuelseun(m), Silvawazza(m), Lamzee(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.