Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,611 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (6201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6390454 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6198) (6199) (6200) (6201) (6202) (6203) (6204) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prince3(m): 10:46pm On Apr 16
juliusijidola:

Selling fast and you haven't sold it already ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
Hahaha. E no tire you...
E belike saybyoi the my mind
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Segun2222: 11:18pm On Apr 16
odimbannamdi:

Exactly!

It gives more value for money.

I do 120gig for 22k with MTN. The data doesn't even last 2 weeks before I have to buy again and the network is epileptic most times. I keep shouting "can you hear me" in work calls. Very very embarrassing something.

Just that the hardware costs of Starlink is discouraging, but it is still worth it and provide excellent value for money.
the speed of the 120gb is less than 20mbps I'll rather just save for a yr than waste money on nigerian isps with abysmal speed, if you are now staying in a large compound 4 people can pay the subscription and still not feel the impact on speed
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prince3(m): 11:21pm On Apr 16
Onyedikachi231:

So how does it get its power source?
If hypothetically it uses self-sourced and -sustained energy system, what is the wattage and energy?

What is the impedance of the speakers?
What is the bluetooth version?
Is it stereo or mono?
Number of channels?
The DAC used?

A very simple question that a layman is asking you, you cannot answer?
Oga what self?. Leave the man to market his brand and sell his goods in peace. Why all this unnecessary bantters. I was looking for item to buy and discover that more than 7pages of this section is you dragging the man. Kai
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prince3(m): 11:23pm On Apr 16
LuxuryThrift:
I just opened my shop and still sent a video of the tables to a customer who requested for it... Pls, call the owner of the table whom i stole it from.. If you're sure of yourself, bring the person I stole it from and come along with a police and soldier...I'd drop my shop details...ensure the person I stole it from comes with his own... If we can arrange a meet up in a public gathering to prove my genuity, you would rot in jail. You think it's easy to be throwing the scam word anyhow.

Pls, tell us whom I stole it from.
You self, you get time the reply all negative comments against you. Not necessarily

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by JoeSef0(m): 12:27am On Apr 17
Used Samsung s22+
Factory unlocked
8/256gb
Has some signs of usage on the frame
Phone Only
Ikorodu Lagos

Repacked Samsung s10e 6/128gb (Snapdragon 855).
Comes will all accessories (sim ejector pin, Case, earphone and charger
170k and have it
Can waybill with escrow
Whatsapp 08089441220

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ragnall: 2:08am On Apr 17
Ragnall:

Recently imported rug, 100% Clean. 10/7 feet. 40k
Lagos. Egbeda. 081O8312138.

S Available

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tsnoop(m): 2:21am On Apr 17
drered:
Relocation Sales: Acura MDX 2010 Silver.
V6
First Owner
Buy and Drive with nothing to fix.
Price: 5.7M

Phone number

N is it first body?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by drered(m): 5:29am On Apr 17
tsnoop:

Phone number

N is it first body?

Yeah, first body.

Zero8Zero669795eight2
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 5:50am On Apr 17
Good Day,

Please I need childrenโ€™s tab, preferably Samsung or any other phone brand tab. Not china brand. Please post with affordable price tag
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 5:54am On Apr 17
Segun2222:
the speed of the 120gb is less than 20mbps I'll rather just save for a yr than waste money on nigerian isps with abysmal speed, if you are now staying in a large compound 4 people can pay the subscription and still not feel the impact on speed
But before you buy this starlink, just make sure that it's great in your area, sometimes it's not that good in some environment. How did I know this? My company bought up to 10 during the network downtime recently and I kid you not, it was struggling. Maybe one of the reasons might be number of people relying on it and I guess that's why they bought 10 yet it didn't work as expected people had to use their personal network to work while in the office.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by thundervirus(m): 5:59am On Apr 17
Uniquewise:
Look at leather sofa I'm giving away for 140k
Video shows it really well.
Modified: More sofa chairs have been added noe and in all you have an 8 seater leather sofa.
It is a steal.

Look at the dining set, 6 seater for 80k

There's an exercise machine with massager, 65k

Water dispenser 40k

I'm interested in the sofa and dining chairs, but the challenge now is, how do u waybill them to Benin?

Fan 13k

Generator 5.5kva & 6.5kva Firman
Blue gate inverter selling for cheap 70k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyedikachi231: 6:06am On Apr 17
Prince3:

Oga what self?. Leave the man to market his brand and sell his goods in peace. Why all this unnecessary bantters. I was looking for item to buy and discover that more than 7pages of this section is you dragging the man. Kai

You no see alaba market, ladipo or oshodi arena to buy from if you are really serious, but na to drag me too, please don't let me start with you by revealing you are in scam with the other scammer.

Na bed bug infested something you go finally buy since na scammed things you dey find.
Be guided and stay in your lane.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyedikachi231: 6:08am On Apr 17
spiceeamiee:
Good Day,

Please I need childrenโ€™s tab, preferably Samsung or any other phone brand tab. Not china brand. Please post with affordable price tag

Ask futurefocus

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Dantedasz(m): 7:04am On Apr 17
Dantedasz:
Household items for fast sales.
1. 3(Three) DSTV decoders for quick sales @ 5,000 Naira each. Only decoders and the remote controllers please.

2. 6x6 upholstery bed frame for sale at 100,000 Naira only.

3.Toshiba 32 inches colour television with remote controller and stand at 30,000 Naira only.

4. 3 foam mattresses uniform. Vitafoam semi orthopedic and vitafoam corona mattress. 6ร—4 and half. 100 Thousand Naira each only.

5. 0.75 hp submersible water pump(New)90,000 Naira.

All available for physical inspection at my home on Sundays only

Please call 08124917910 to schedule an inspection of these goods which are located at Ogba,Lagos.
Please do not pay any money except you have examined the goods physically after scheduling a visit for inspection after calling this number. [b]08124917910
My advertisement is only placed on Nairaland Forum and no other place . Thank you.

Good day.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sben2308(m): 7:18am On Apr 17
iPhone 11
128gb
Uk standard
Neatness 9/10
Working perfect
Color Lemon
IDM message
Battery health 76%
Face Id yes
Price 250k
Location IKORODU/MARYLAND
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 7:52am On Apr 17
IsellSmartTvs:

Picture and size of the inverterโ€ฆ

Inverter is sold
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 7:57am On Apr 17
6 by 6 feet full orthopaedic bed

Lontor rechargeable fan
Very neat
Weak battery (just buy a new one)

Surulere

1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 8:01am On Apr 17
Standing fan, working perfectly

Fridge, working perfectly

Surulere

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CsRockefeller(m): 8:09am On Apr 17
Roll up banners available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OtunbaBlack(m): 8:22am On Apr 17
alosbaba007:

Do a research around your area if any of the Fiber companies have coverage around your area, they provide 25-30mbps download speed and unlimited data plans . No data cap at all.

Subscription fee starts from 13k -15k

Stay away from ISP offering radio services like Tizeti.

Fiberone
Wifiber
Dotmac
Luli fiber

Google their names and make more research.

Cheers

Sorry can you elaborate more on why radio like services should be avoided. I did thorough research and settled for Tizeti. I just paid 3 days ago and on the waitlist. Now Iโ€™m feeling some type of way about it following your response. Hopefully if starlink prince drops further. Iโ€™ll purchase it. But I have to find a way to make the Tizeti work it cost 116500
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyeka90210(m): 8:30am On Apr 17
Samsung Galaxy Watch 1 to 3 now available
Watch 42mm 39k
Watch 46mm 49k
Watch active 2 44mm 49k
Watch 3 45mm 59k
Multiple units
Tested, works perfectly
No chargers
WhatsApp number in profile

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by efec(m): 8:32am On Apr 17
efec:
Set of glass cups and plates
Price-10k(fixed)
Location- agungi, Lagos State
WhatsApp- 07030891121

Available

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ezugegere(m): 8:46am On Apr 17
Uniquewise:
6 by 6 feet full orthopaedic bed

Lontor rechargeable fan
Very neat
Weak battery (just buy a new one)

Surulere

25K for fan?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by emynike2001(m): 8:56am On Apr 17
Restocked.

High Quality home Vegetable Chopper

Price: N10k only

Order now WhatsApp +2348038781738

See more collections
Click link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7809764/affordable-home-essentials-gift-items/23

We deliver Nationwide
๐ท๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘‡๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐น๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’: ( 24-72๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ด)
๐ท๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’ : (๐‘1,000 - ๐‘4,000)
๐ป๐ด๐‘ƒ๐‘ƒ๐‘Œ ๐‘†๐ป๐‘‚๐‘ƒ๐‘ƒ๐ผ๐‘๐บ ๐Ÿ›โค๏ธ

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Valenjay: 9:02am On Apr 17
OKclothier:
I need more explanation on this Android tv box please.

What an Android TV Box Can Do
The Android TV Box is equipped with a Wi-Fi module or Ethernet port to connect to the Internet. It allows you to use a web browser, download apps, stream online content and use streaming services offered by Netflix, Amazon Prime or Disney. A media player along with apps available in the Google Play store provide

access to online entertainment, and the often sought-after ability to play music and video at home parties can be realized from YouTube and Spotify, for example.

Android TV Box also allows you to play local media files that you most often choose to store on external storage media such as hard drives, USB flash drives or SD cards. For the distrustful, we hasten to assure you โ€“ yes, you will be able to play videos, music and display photos directly on the TV. And since we can install applications thanks to the Android operating system and access to the Google Play store, this group also includes games that can be played on the TV. Nothing prevents you from connecting a controller and enjoying the experience especially in multiplayer modes from your home couch.

Easy TV operation with internet
The Android TV Box is easy to use thanks to its intuitive user interface, remote control and voice operation, as the remote control is equipped with a microphone that allows you to enter voice commands. After pressing the button that activates voice search, the user can speak a command. It can be a question, a request to search for specific content, launch an application or perform other actions. The built-in speech recognition features of the TV or Android TV Box convert the userโ€™s speech into text.

The device analyzes the utterance in an attempt to understand the command and extract relevant information even if it lacks some precision. While voice search features may vary depending on the TV model, operating system and manufacturer, an increasing number of models offer advanced voice interactions, control of other devices integrated into the homeโ€™s smart home automation system or the ability to search for content in different languages.

Will my TV work with Android Box TV?
This is as often heard question asked by users and those planning to buy a TV as whether the TV can be connected to the Internet. To start with, check what ports are on the back panel of the TV. The most important port youโ€™ll need to connect your Android TV Box is the HDMI port โ€“ itโ€™s already an absolute staple on new TVs; such a standard. The TV must have at least one free HDMI port that can be used to connect the Android TV Box.

If the Android TV Box supports 4K resolution, make sure that the TV also supports 4K โ€“ if it supports lower resolutions, then choose a box with a different specification. If the TV has Android TV built in, this means that it is already equipped with the features and applications available on the Android TV Box, in which case an additional device may not be necessary. Popular alternatives to the Android TV box include Smart TV, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, HTPC (Home Theater PC) or Chromecast from Google โ€“ in short: itโ€™s worth checking if your TV has any built-in features.

Itโ€™s a good idea to avoid unpleasant surprises and check first if the Android TV Box manufacturerโ€™s website or user manual states the minimum hardware requirements for the device. These could be the version of the operating system, RAM or video converter Finally, if you care about specific features such as HDR, Dolby Vision or DTS support, then check whether the TV and the selected Android TV Box offer these capabilities and are compatible with each other
I have a brand new 4k tv box up for grab and all comes with accessories .

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 9:16am On Apr 17
@futurefocus do you have any?

spiceeamiee:
Good Day,

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 9:21am On Apr 17
ezugegere:

25K for fan?

32k last
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kenarr(m): 9:24am On Apr 17
Neatly used lightweight 6kg cylinder

Price : 13k

Also available, brand new table gas cooker

Price: 12k

Call/WhatsApp: 090 25 24 6181

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Flocky: 9:31am On Apr 17
Flocky:
Distress sale.

Redmi Note 10 5g.

Perfect condition.

Price: 80k

Receipt available.

Tel: 08155091608.
Still available.

1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by adeniyilamlek(m): 9:31am On Apr 17
Kenarr:
Neatly used lightweight 6kg cylinder

Price : 13k

Also available, brand new table gas cooker

Price: 12k

Call/WhatsApp: 090 25 24 6181

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bodeakanbi: 9:34am On Apr 17
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OKclothier: 9:38am On Apr 17
thanks boss for your response. I appreciate this butโ€ฆ..reading this felt like I was studying for one important exam๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€. The write up long o grin

Valenjay:
What an Android TV Box Can Do
The Android TV Box is equipped with a Wi-Fi module or Ethernet port to connect to the Internet. It allows you to use a web browser, download apps, stream online content and use streaming services offered by Netflix, Amazon Prime or Disney. A media player along with apps available in the Google Play store provide

access to online entertainment, and the often sought-after ability to play music and video at home parties can be realized from YouTube and Spotify, for example.

Android TV Box also allows you to play local media files that you most often choose to store on external storage media such as hard drives, USB flash drives or SD cards. For the distrustful, we hasten to assure you โ€“ yes, you will be able to play videos, music and display photos directly on the TV. And since we can install applications thanks to the Android operating system and access to the Google Play store, this group also includes games that can be played on the TV. Nothing prevents you from connecting a controller and enjoying the experience especially in multiplayer modes from your home couch.

Easy TV operation with internet
The Android TV Box is easy to use thanks to its intuitive user interface, remote control and voice operation, as the remote control is equipped with a microphone that allows you to enter voice commands. After pressing the button that activates voice search, the user can speak a command. It can be a question, a request to search for specific content, launch an application or perform other actions. The built-in speech recognition features of the TV or Android TV Box convert the userโ€™s speech into text.

The device analyzes the utterance in an attempt to understand the command and extract relevant information even if it lacks some precision. While voice search features may vary depending on the TV model, operating system and manufacturer, an increasing number of models offer advanced voice interactions, control of other devices integrated into the homeโ€™s smart home automation system or the ability to search for content in different languages.

Will my TV work with Android Box TV?
This is as often heard question asked by users and those planning to buy a TV as whether the TV can be connected to the Internet. To start with, check what ports are on the back panel of the TV. The most important port youโ€™ll need to connect your Android TV Box is the HDMI port โ€“ itโ€™s already an absolute staple on new TVs; such a standard. The TV must have at least one free HDMI port that can be used to connect the Android TV Box.

If the Android TV Box supports 4K resolution, make sure that the TV also supports 4K โ€“ if it supports lower resolutions, then choose a box with a different specification. If the TV has Android TV built in, this means that it is already equipped with the features and applications available on the Android TV Box, in which case an additional device may not be necessary. Popular alternatives to the Android TV box include Smart TV, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, HTPC (Home Theater PC) or Chromecast from Google โ€“ in short: itโ€™s worth checking if your TV has any built-in features.

Itโ€™s a good idea to avoid unpleasant surprises and check first if the Android TV Box manufacturerโ€™s website or user manual states the minimum hardware requirements for the device. These could be the version of the operating system, RAM or video converter Finally, if you care about specific features such as HDR, Dolby Vision or DTS support, then check whether the TV and the selected Android TV Box offer these capabilities and are compatible with each other
I have a brand new 4k tv box up for grab and all comes with accessories .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6198) (6199) (6200) (6201) (6202) (6203) (6204) ... (6238) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.