Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (6203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6396372 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6200) (6201) (6202) (6203) (6204) (6205) (6206) ... (6240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by YourFada2: 3:43pm On Apr 17
FutureFocus:
Dear Customers,
my number has changed on all platforms, kindly take note.
Thanks for your continuous patronage

FutureFocus
Gadget Freak.
Can you share Knowledge on this?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tjcoded: 3:57pm On Apr 17
Available 40-45
Call/whatsapp: 090..60655480
Nationwide delivery
Payment on delivery within lagos

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyeka90210(m): 4:00pm On Apr 17
Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 for sale
Multiple units
WhatsApp chat link in profile

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by veekid(m): 4:00pm On Apr 17
Uniquewise:
6 feet by 6 feet
Full orthopaedic mattress
As heavy as lead, neat

You won't get this kind of offer anywhere
150k last last

There is a frame/floor that I will dash buyer.

Surulere

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ukobi: 4:06pm On Apr 17
alosbaba007:

Depending on the topography of your area, if you are in Ikeja Tizeti works fine bt i cant say for other areas, i was a user in 2022 yanked it off dec 2023 nw Fiberone now covers my area, i should be connected before this week runs out much cheaper monthly sub of 13k.

Tizeti is nt a reliable network at all, they have downtimes like Nepa light, no apologies no time added to ur sub to compensate for the downtime, its frustrating, during the day its very slow.

I offered to sell mine to a friend he declined cos its nt good in Agege area, Fiber networks is more reliable than radio . If rain should fall forget it u will have downtimes that can last up to 3 days.

The best way to enjoy it is when ur house is close to their base station serving ur area, even with 46 rsl signal level during installation u go still have problems later on. Their speed is 10mbps with 4 to 6 users u know mtn is better.

Their customer service na another case if you get problem, i was warned too before getting on board bt then i had no option in my area bt nw i have 3 diff fiber networks, i can choose from.

Do you still have the Tizeti? I think it's works fine here. How much does it cost to sub
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by emynike2001(m): 4:18pm On Apr 17
New..

High Quality Big speedy chopper (5blades 750mililitres)

Price: N6,500 only

Order now WhatsApp +2348038781738

We have more collections
Click link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7809764/affordable-home-essentials-gift-items/23

We deliver Nationwide
π·π‘’π‘™π‘–π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘¦ π‘‡π‘–π‘šπ‘’ πΉπ‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘šπ‘’: ( 24-72𝘩𝘳𝘴)
π·π‘’π‘™π‘–π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘¦ π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘’ : (𝑁1,000 - 𝑁4,000)
π»π΄π‘ƒπ‘ƒπ‘Œ 𝑆𝐻𝑂𝑃𝑃𝐼𝑁𝐺 πŸ›β€οΈ

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyeka90210(m): 4:25pm On Apr 17
Apple Beats fit pro (right button stiff) -79k
Beats fit pro grade C ish - 54k
Beats Studio buds - 57k
Beats Powerbeats pro with box only - 89k
Beats Powerbeats pro without box - 77k
Beats Powerbeats pro grade C - 57k
WhatsApp number in profile

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by alosbaba007(m): 4:27pm On Apr 17
Ukobi:

Do you still have the Tizeti? I think it's works fine here. How much does it cost to sub

I still have it at home bt stopped subscription since January,

Their monthly sub is #16,500 per month for 10mbps

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iammarvellux(m): 4:43pm On Apr 17
High Quality Sneakers

Size: 38-46

Price: N8,500 only

Order now WhatsApp +2348038781738

We have more collections
Click link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7180601/affordable-high-quality-fashionable-items/61

We deliver Nationwide
π·π‘’π‘™π‘–π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘¦ π‘‡π‘–π‘šπ‘’ πΉπ‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘šπ‘’: ( 24-72𝘩𝘳𝘴)
π·π‘’π‘™π‘–π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘¦ π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘’ : (𝑁1,000 - 𝑁4,000)
π»π΄π‘ƒπ‘ƒπ‘Œ 𝑆𝐻𝑂𝑃𝑃𝐼𝑁𝐺 πŸ›β€οΈ

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by skultrick(m): 6:28pm On Apr 17
Neatly used Galaxy Watch 5 Pro for sale @ 250k. Call or WhatsApp the number in my signature.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Goldenheritage: 7:13pm On Apr 17
Valenjay:
What an Android TV Box Can Do
The Android TV Box is equipped with a Wi-Fi module or Ethernet port to connect to the Internet. It allows you to use a web browser, download apps, stream online content and use streaming services offered by Netflix, Amazon Prime or Disney. A media player along with apps available in the Google Play store provide

access to online entertainment, and the often sought-after ability to play music and video at home parties can be realized from YouTube and Spotify, for example.

Android TV Box also allows you to play local media files that you most often choose to store on external storage media such as hard drives, USB flash drives or SD cards. For the distrustful, we hasten to assure you – yes, you will be able to play videos, music and display photos directly on the TV. And since we can install applications thanks to the Android operating system and access to the Google Play store, this group also includes games that can be played on the TV. Nothing prevents you from connecting a controller and enjoying the experience especially in multiplayer modes from your home couch.

Easy TV operation with internet
The Android TV Box is easy to use thanks to its intuitive user interface, remote control and voice operation, as the remote control is equipped with a microphone that allows you to enter voice commands. After pressing the button that activates voice search, the user can speak a command. It can be a question, a request to search for specific content, launch an application or perform other actions. The built-in speech recognition features of the TV or Android TV Box convert the user’s speech into text.

The device analyzes the utterance in an attempt to understand the command and extract relevant information even if it lacks some precision. While voice search features may vary depending on the TV model, operating system and manufacturer, an increasing number of models offer advanced voice interactions, control of other devices integrated into the home’s smart home automation system or the ability to search for content in different languages.

Will my TV work with Android Box TV?
This is as often heard question asked by users and those planning to buy a TV as whether the TV can be connected to the Internet. To start with, check what ports are on the back panel of the TV. The most important port you’ll need to connect your Android TV Box is the HDMI port – it’s already an absolute staple on new TVs; such a standard. The TV must have at least one free HDMI port that can be used to connect the Android TV Box.

If the Android TV Box supports 4K resolution, make sure that the TV also supports 4K – if it supports lower resolutions, then choose a box with a different specification. If the TV has Android TV built in, this means that it is already equipped with the features and applications available on the Android TV Box, in which case an additional device may not be necessary. Popular alternatives to the Android TV box include Smart TV, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, HTPC (Home Theater PC) or Chromecast from Google – in short: it’s worth checking if your TV has any built-in features.

It’s a good idea to avoid unpleasant surprises and check first if the Android TV Box manufacturer’s website or user manual states the minimum hardware requirements for the device. These could be the version of the operating system, RAM or video converter Finally, if you care about specific features such as HDR, Dolby Vision or DTS support, then check whether the TV and the selected Android TV Box offer these capabilities and are compatible with each other
I have a brand new 4k tv box up for grab and all comes with accessories .
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ganie(m): 7:15pm On Apr 17
IsellSmartTvs:

Be like say na single 6v that fan Dey use
say 2-4hrs…I can’t be sure,but you will know since you are an end user

Na the fan be this.
Please let me know how long it will last, so i can arrange for when you want me to come.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ebonyface2(m): 7:28pm On Apr 17
SUMEC FIREMAN GENENERATOR

Like new, bought in 2023. Gen rope the only thing change. Original copper coil untouched.

Price: 160k. 3kVA

Address: Ojo environ, Lagos

WhatsApp Contact: 07068518693
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by aremuforlife(m): 7:36pm On Apr 17
ebonyface2:

Like new, bought in 2023. Gen rope the only thing change. Original copper coil untouched.

Can I see the pic
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by TheDejiEmpire(m): 7:45pm On Apr 17
Uniquewise:
Selling off as scrap

1.5hp National AC
Compressor is bad

Plasma TV
Not coming on

Have you tried fixing it before? Also, Pictures ??
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by motta(m): 7:45pm On Apr 17
bodeakanbi:
iPhone 8plus. 64gb.
Back glass broken.
No FID & fingerprint.
Battery health 80%.
Give me ur offers.
WhatsApp or call 08125315842.
Will upload pictures soon
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by motta(m): 7:56pm On Apr 17
ebonyface2:

na disel gen I dey find .
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyeka90210(m): 8:40pm On Apr 17
….

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyedikachi231: 8:44pm On Apr 17
sben2308:
iPhone 11
128gb
Uk standard
Neatness 9/10
Working perfect
Color Lemon
IDM message
Battery health 76%
Face Id yes
Price 250k
Location IKORODU/MARYLAND

What is IDM message
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyedikachi231: 8:55pm On Apr 17
alosbaba007:

Depending on the topography of your area, if you are in Ikeja Tizeti works fine bt i cant say for other areas, i was a user in 2022 yanked it off dec 2023 nw Fiberone now covers my area, i should be connected before this week runs out much cheaper monthly sub of 13k.

Tizeti is nt a reliable network at all, they have downtimes like Nepa light, no apologies no time added to ur sub to compensate for the downtime, its frustrating, during the day its very slow.

I offered to sell mine to a friend he declined cos its nt good in Agege area, Fiber networks is more reliable than radio . If rain should fall forget it u will have downtimes that can last up to 3 days.

The best way to enjoy it is when ur house is close to their base station serving ur area, even with 46 rsl signal level during installation u go still have problems later on. Their speed is 10mbps with 4 to 6 users u know mtn is better.

Their customer service na another case if you get problem, i was warned too before getting on board bt then i had no option in my area bt nw i have 3 diff fiber networks, i can choose from.

You no like this people at all, if that network na human being you for don chook am knife.

Haba!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OtunbaBlack(m): 8:59pm On Apr 17
alosbaba007:

Wow, wish I had someone to advise me before I payed for it. I hope I don’t go on to regret this. Cause I’m starting to feel some type of way, considering we’re also going into the rainy season
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SamuelLoch: 9:07pm On Apr 17
alosbaba007:

I still have it at home bt stopped subscription since January,

Their monthly sub is #16,500 per month for 10mbps

10mbps for N16k monthly? 10mbps!!!
Consumers dey endure o
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by zanjorrg(m): 9:07pm On Apr 17
OneBY:
You're not yet serious with your app until it's on Apple devices. No one uses android these days

You mean people use more apple devices more than android's?

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyedikachi231: 9:12pm On Apr 17
OneBY:
You're not yet serious with your app until it's on Apple devices. No one uses android these days

This one don smoke

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 9:58pm On Apr 17
spiceeamiee:
@futurefocus do you have any?

Thanks Madam, It’s depend on what she need , I don’t have ones suitable for clearance price now , mostly big tabs for now for adults, though some people are buying them for kids.
Thanks again , I appreciate you
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 9:59pm On Apr 17
Onyedikachi231:

Ask futurefocus

Thank You Sir
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:59pm On Apr 17
skultrick:
Neatly used Galaxy Watch 5 Pro for sale @ 250k. Call or WhatsApp the number in my signature.

What's the issue with it?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Qhalifah: 10:03pm On Apr 17
Mint
Samsung S20Fe
10/10
Fully working.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by JAPASALES: 10:05pm On Apr 17
acedsportsng:

550? Deal this morning
SOLD
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 10:05pm On Apr 17
YourFada2:

Can you share Knowledge on this?

Ok, I’m just trying to inform my customers that My old Glo Line has given way for this new MTN number below , number available on WhatsApp and mobile. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by JAPASALES: 10:07pm On Apr 17
Iphone 12 pro (256gb)(chip unlocked)

True tone and Face ID Active

Defect: None

Price: 330k non negotiable

Text,DM or Call: zero704819268five

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 10:08pm On Apr 17
Sony WF-1000 XM4

This earbud is equipped with the leading Noise canceling technology, ambient, Sony app on App Store and playstore, nice battery, clear sound , there is a lot to know about it, kindly check reviews online including YouTube for better understanding of this device

This is really nice

Location is Lekki
Contact details on my profile

(1) (2) (3) ... (6200) (6201) (6202) (6203) (6204) (6205) (6206) ... (6240) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Acrobatics01, agbonda(m), checkmatez, genabc(m), Dundalk(m), Lamzee(m), sholikay(m), Abbeyb1ack and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.