Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,563 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (753) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6388305 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) ... (6237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeff1607(m): 10:05am On Oct 04, 2019
nnadychuks:
PS Vita for sale with 2 games(Need for speed{cartridge}, Uncharted{installed}) with 8GB free memory card. Has been used for a year now so I’m willing to let it go for 26k... Location is Owerri, Imo state. Only slightly negotiable

do you have anyone in Lagos to send it to?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Davland(m): 10:28am On Oct 04, 2019
suco01:

Oga sell me this generator. This your 2k 1k reduction no go take u anywhere. 15k ma kon carry am.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by suco01(m): 10:35am On Oct 04, 2019
Davland:

Bros why na. All this prices wey dem dey put on stuff sef tire man

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ikcid: 10:45am On Oct 04, 2019
ikcid:
Samsung Galaxy A20.. one month old device for 44k

Reason for sale: Need an upgrade

Carton and receipt available.

Sold
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MeJdon: 11:10am On Oct 04, 2019
tijusegele:
Pics of the 41/2 mattress n the bed pls am in Ibadan

* 4 ½ feet vitafoam foam bed mattress (used) - 10000

* 3½ feet Vitafoam Bed mattress (used) - 5000

* Bed stand (3½ and 4½ beds) with bedside cabinet - 5,000 and 8,000

Call or Watsapp 08035898995

Location - IBADAN

Serious buyers pls

1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mblem(m): 11:26am On Oct 04, 2019
michytluv:
If u have 6k and wear XL

Oya pick up
Lagos

Why not 10k
Sincerely, this one vex me.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 11:27am On Oct 04, 2019
michytluv:
If u have 6k and wear XL
Oya pick up Lagos
I'm bidding 35K

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ladykilllar: 11:33am On Oct 04, 2019
ladykilllar:
Brand new Polystar 24" led hdtv for sale

Av x 2
Hdmi x 1
USB 2.0 x 1
VGA x 1
Remote x 1
Wall mount x 1

Fresh out of the box never been used before.

Akute, Ajuwon, Iju, Ikeja, Berger, Grammer school, Fagba and environs can reach out to me.

Call or WhatsApp

e

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kuicare(f): 11:33am On Oct 04, 2019
how can we contact you?
copart:
6 by 4 bed, bedside drawer and mattress

N30,000

Available for immediate pick up

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by goryorhal(m): 11:35am On Oct 04, 2019
michytluv:
If u have 6k and wear XL

Oya pick up
Lagos

Na how many u won sell for 6k

I’m very sure say na 6h u won type and not 6k

Abeg try and edit the K back to H

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dessycute(m): 11:36am On Oct 04, 2019
[quote author=erasourcin post=82795459][/quote]

What is your last price for the LG Tv? Also, can it be waybilled?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nnadychuks(m): 11:55am On Oct 04, 2019
jeff1607:

do you have anyone in Lagos to send it to?
Are you interested? If you are then I can waybill it
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tahir01(m): 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

I'm bidding 35K
For such a high quality? 50k.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nonny400(m): 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2019
Juliearth:

150 is still on the high side. You also need to know that you are not dealing with kids. Personally, any seller that hikes his or her price is a scammer to me. If you are ready to sale, then your price should be around 80 to 90...100k max.

Please stop spewing this nonsense. There is a thin line between trying to maintain sanity on this thread, and being outrightly bossy and a bully.

What right do you have to tell someone the price to fix for his own property? You can look away if it doesn't fit what you're looking for, period.

There's a particular price I'd see for a product and I'd even doubt the authenticity of the post. Like the guy that posted a fine set of chairs for 60k and has refused to respond to ALL messages from prospective buyers. I feel he's not genuine.

We can try to sanitize the thread but please don't bully anyone here. Don't fix price for anybody!

21 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nonny400(m): 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

I'm bidding 35K

Lol. No vex me o. I have 100k standby.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uliyaah(f): 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
Una don start again today grin.

Sincerely, I saw the shirt, I was like cool, saw the price, scrolled back up, say what
That one na inside shop price, definitely not for clearance thread.

nonny400:

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nonny400(m): 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
uliyaah:
Una don start again today grin.

Sincerely, I saw the shirt, I was like cool, saw the price, scrolled back up, say what
That one na inside shop price, definitely not for clearance thread.

Lol. Did you finally give that fan away?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
nonny400:

Please stop spewing this nonsense. There is a thin line between trying to maintain sanity on this thread, and being outrightly bossy and a bully.

What right do you have to tell someone the price to fix for his own property? You can look away if it doesn't fit what you're looking for, period.

There's a particular price I'd see for a product and I'd even doubt the authenticity of the post. Like the guy that posted a fine set of chairs for 60k and has refused to respond to ALL messages from prospective buyers. I feel he's not genuine.

We can try to sanitize the thread but please don't bully anyone here. Don't fix price for anybody!

I should not be blamed for airing my opinion using words that you find offensive and I guess you dont have a problem judging me from wherever you are, despite the fact that you don't know me. That being said, I didn't drop that comment from the anus and so if you are expecting me to retract, you may have to wait till eternity. I will not stop exposing the excesses of these sellers whenever I can, so be prepared to sue me, okay?

PS
I am not bossy nor a bully. That I aired my views without sugarcoating and suggested a price range for the seller doesn't make me bossy/a bully.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
Juliearth:

150 is still on the high side. You also need to know that you are not dealing with kids. Personally, any seller that hikes his or her price is a scammer to me. If you are ready to sale, then your price should be around 80 to 90...100k max.
people like you that like cheap articles always get scammed or end up buying the wrong item from china,If i told you I bought that television for 175000 I know you will doubt me but let me show you the prove .and please follow this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4352619/repair-buy-london-used-tv/20
And be wise .not all LED are good.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gmajor10(m): 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
nonny400:

Now you are the bully.....

Come and beat me... Lol
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2019
nonny400:

I don't blame her maybe she do reason in a myopic context.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2019
Winningways01:
people like you that like cheap articles always get scammed or end up buying the wrong item from china,I told you I bought that television for 175000 I know you will doubt me but let me show you the prove .and please follow this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4352619/repair-buy-london-used-tv/20
And be wise .not all LED are good.

I am not in doubt about the price of your goods, but you must understand that this thread is for clearance sales. If you understand what clearance sales is, perhaps we wont be having this argument on price. But then again, there just might be someone out there who won't mind the price and I pray you find that person. For the records, I have never been scammed (and it will never happen) and the only inferior goods I have ever purchased is Titus fish. I am not that mediocre Nigerian girl that buys goods without research so cut me some slack.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 04, 2019
Juliearth:

I am not in doubt about the price of your goods, but you must understand that this thread is for clearance sales. If you understand what clearance sales is, perhaps we wont be having this argument on price. But then again, there just might be someone out there who won't mind the price and I pray you find that person. For the records, I have never been scammed (and it will never happen) and the only inferior goods I have ever purchased is Titus fish. I am not that average mediocre Nigerian girl that buys goods without research so cut me some slack.
don't mention me ever again pls

Pls

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 3:01pm On Oct 04, 2019
Winningways01:

I don't blame her maybe she do reason in a myopic context.

I will let this insult slide. "A mother does not punish a child the first time that he goofs."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2019
Winningways01:
don't mention me ever again pls

Pls

What is good for the Goose is equally good for the Gander. I won't have to mention you if you do likewise. After calling me myopic, I should be the one angry, but you are here vexing. Are you experiencing PMS? Please don't get me worked up, okay?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
When you buy nonsense hisense,polystar and some other products that doesn't has T-con you go dey happy say you purchase LED pray it doesn't get spoilt then you will know the difference between tecno and Samsung cheesy
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by breadplanets(f): 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
Pls who has a small TV in Aba? I need one for moms shop. The one I left there have died grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeff1607(m): 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
nnadychuks:
Are you interested? If you are then I can waybill it

can I get your contact please
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
Winningways01:
When you buy nonsense hisense,polystar and some other products that doesn't has T-con you go dey happy say you purchase LED pray it doesn't get spoilt then you will know the difference between tecno and Samsung cheesy

When the Lizard fell off the Iroko tree and got no accolade, he decided to praise himself. Good products/price are like a lighted candle, you can't hide their shine.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by suco01(m): 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
Winningways01:

So the Lg u bought from fouani store is of good standard (European standard) abi. You dey deceive yourself dearly

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uliyaah(f): 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
Yup, its gone.

nonny400:

Lol. Did you finally give that fan away?

(1) (2) (3) ... (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) ... (6237) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: avidan, dfgconcept(m), jarrot(m), Iyajelili(f), advanceDNA and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.