Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,486 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (754) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6388160 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) ... (6237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by suco01(m): 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
Juliearth:

I should not be blamed for airing my opinion using words that you find offensive and I guess you dont have a problem judging me from wherever you are, despite the fact that you don't know me. That being said, I didn't drop that comment from the anus and so if you are expecting me to retract, you may have to wait till eternity. I will not stop exposing the excesses of these sellers whenever I can, so be prepared to sue me, okay?

PS
I am not bossy nor a bully. That I aired my views without sugarcoating and suggested a price range for the seller doesn't make me bossy/a bully.

Carry on jare, Oversabi English dey worry them. This is clearance sales thread. We will force sanity on them

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nonny400(m): 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
gmajor10:

Now you are the bully.....

Come and beat me... Lol

If I really want to bully you, I will just add two 0s to the 6000 and buy the shirt.

600,000. Hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by suco01(m): 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
Winningways01:
When you buy nonsense hisense,polystar and some other products that doesn't has T-con you go dey happy say you purchase LED pray it doesn't get spoilt then you will know the difference between tecno and Samsung cheesy

That lg from fouani store is a brother to tecno. #fact

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nonny400(m): 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2019
Juliearth:

I should not be blamed for airing my opinion using words that you find offensive and I guess you dont have a problem judging me from wherever you are, despite the fact that you don't know me. That being said, I didn't drop that comment from the anus and so if you are expecting me to retract, you may have to wait till eternity. I will not stop exposing the excesses of these sellers whenever I can, so be prepared to sue me, okay?

PS
I am not bossy nor a bully. That I aired my views without sugarcoating and suggested a price range for the seller doesn't make me bossy/a bully.

I don't even understand anything you wrote here. So because something is clearance sale, it should be sold for pittance? Someone buys a car for 5m and tries to sell for 2.5m, but you want it for 500k because it's clearance sales?

By your logic, people should only sell things that are probably inferior. Maybe a really bad home theater that looks good, or a lice infested bed, or a tv that has been repaired countless times. That way, it balances out.

The annoying part is that you're here derailing the thread and the serious buyers that understand quality are already in the guy's dm.

Have a good day.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by erasourcin: 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
dessycute:

What is your last price for the LG Tv? Also, can it be waybilled?

Lg TV 135k now. Location
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CsRockefeller(m): 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2019
Juliearth:

When the Lizard fell off the Iroko tree and got no accolade, he decided to praise himself. Good products/price are like a lighted candle, you can't hide their shine.

Lizard dey on e own, Una carry am bring for clearance thread.

It's ok. smiley

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
nonny400:

I don't even understand anything you wrote here. So because something is clearance sale, it should be sold for pittance? Someone buys a car for 5m and tries to sell for 2.5m, but you want it for 500k because it's clearance sales?

By your logic, people should only sell things that are probably inferior. Maybe a really bad home theater that looks good, or a lice infested bed, or a tv that has been repaired countless times. That way, it balances out.

The annoying part is that you're here derailing the thread and the serious buyers that understand quality are already in the guy's dm.

Have a good day.

That you dont understand all that I wrote is quite expected(honesty and bitter truth is a pill some people cant clearly afford).I still maintain that you find out what clearance sales is before you come on here to ignorantly vent. And yes, an item purchased at 5mil with a resale value of 500k is a fair deal. So many factors can come into play to bring about this: the state of the item, the years of use... clearance sales,etc... I shouldn't have to justify my standpoint though because you still won't understand.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
suco01:

Carry on jare, Oversabi English dey worry them. This is clearance sales thread. We will force sanity on them

Yes boss.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Lizard dey on e own, Una carry am bring for clearance thread.

It's ok. smiley

Lol
Its just a figurative expression to drive home my point.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
I need a good UK/US used mixer, preferably Kenwood or Phillips at clearance price

Also Yam pounder, good quality.

Pls mention me if anyone wants to sell.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sicilyjoe: 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
breadplanets:
Pls who has a small TV in Aba? I need one for moms shop. The one I left there have died grin

If u are looking for clearance TV to buy in aba, u are wasting ur time because u can never get any, especially TV, fridge, gen, fan and so on,
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by emirateprince: 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
Juliearth:

Lol
Its just a figurative expression to drive home my point.
last time your pvssy was 3k per nut hope I will get it now at clearance sales price?I miss you and how is kaduna?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by emirateprince: 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
Please I need clippers at clearance sales price biko
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nnadychuks(m): 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2019
jeff1607:

can I get your contact please
0811667..1284 this number is on Whatsapp, you can also call
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by breadplanets(f): 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

If u are looking for clearance TV to buy in aba, u are wasting ur time because u can never get any, especially TV, fridge, gen, fan and so on,
but maka y? grin You write project on Aba and clearance sales?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nonny400(m): 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2019
Juliearth:

That you dont understand all that I wrote is quite expected(honesty and bitter truth is a pill some people cant clearly afford).I still maintain that you find out what clearance sales is before you come on here to ignorantly vent. And yes, an item purchased at 5mil with a resale value of 500k is a fair deal. So many factors can come into play to bring about this: the state of the item, the years of use... clearance sales,etc... I shouldn't have to justify my standpoint though because you still won't understand.

Yeah you're right, I won't ever understand you. Enjoy your evening.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kolaa007(m): 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
Am interested can come pick it up on sunday? If it's still available

copart:
6 by 4 bed, bedside drawer and mattress

N30,000

Available for immediate pick up

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
emirateprince:
last time your pvssy was 3k per nut hope I will get it now at clearance sales price?I miss you and how is kaduna?

Have some sense little boy, was that how your mother conceived you?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Adinije(f): 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
320hdd
2x 8gb ram

Available at a giveaway price. WhatsApp me via the number on my signature.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ifecx4real: 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
ifecx4real:
Pls people that come here and claim I bought an item so so so price so I have to sell a particular amount close to the price I bought it pls this thread isn't for you. It's not a must you post your ads on this thread. It specifically says clearance sale.

If you wanna make big profits of your used items, pls create a topic and sell your stuffs at what ever price you deem sellable. It's very easy to open your own sales thread. Thanks.

Give space to those that wanna do clearance sale to post so others can see.

REMINDER!!!!

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2019
nnadychuks:
Ps vita 26k
2 games installed
Imo state
Negotiable

How do i reach u?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MeJdon: 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2019
* PS 2 for sale, Used just for 2 months and selling off, in perfect condition

Price - 5,000

Location - Ibadan
Call or Watsapp 08035898995

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MeJdon: 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
FOR QUICK SALE

* 16" LG Standing fan
* 16" Eurosonic standing fan
#7,000 each
Both in perfect condition

Call or Wattsapp 08035898995

Location - Ibadan

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gmajor10(m): 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2019
nonny400:

If I really want to bully you, I will just add two 0s to the 6000 and buy the shirt.

600,000. Hehehehehe

I give up.... At least buy the shirt for me, I'm XL though
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nnadychuks(m): 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
odimbannamdi:

How do i reach u?
08116671//284 ON WHATSAPP OR DIRECT CALL
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by zeestone99(m): 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2019
nonny400:

Have a good day.

Actually that's the idea of clearance sale. Julieearth is right. If you wanna sell for a decent price. It shouldn't be posted here. Only comfortably cheap items should be posted. #myopinion

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2019
MeJdon:
* PS 2 for sale, Used just for 2 months and selling off, in perfect condition

Price - 10,000

Location - Ibadan
Call or Watsapp 08035898995

This goes for 6,000 in Alaba. I see yours is gold-plated

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sicilyjoe: 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
breadplanets:
but maka y? grin You write project on Aba and clearance sales?

Watch and see if u will get any ?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by erasourcin: 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
Eachune. E51 drone for sale

For beginners.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nonny400(m): 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
zeestone99:

Actually that's the idea of clearance sale. Julieearth is right. If you wanna sell for a decent price. It shouldn't be posted here. Only comfortably cheap items should be posted. #myopinion

The price is really not my issue, bro. I was majorly concerned with her attitude when she was quoting prices for someone for a property that doesn't belong to her.

Also, remember that this thread doesn't have a price cap. Items of 300k and above can also be sold here. It's not like the thread is for only items of 50k and below.

Meanwhile, just because we buy and sell on a clearance thread doesn't mean everyone here is a lowballer. There are really great deals to be found here. People just want to be greedy by underpricing your property to the barest minimum, then bully you to sell, and later they will sell to someone else for much higher, or they will brag with it. I know some sellers are also silly, those are the ones we should actually tackle.

I've never sold anything here. I've actually bought, and I'm still in some dms to get some stuff, so it's not like I'm being insensitive.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MedicH: 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2019
Anybody selling gotv?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MedicH: 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
Aquablue:
Fabric 7seater sofa 3-2-1-1
With pillows available
0818 24 150 9 7 whatsapp

Photo

(1) (2) (3) ... (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) ... (6237) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drdru99(m), Intellab(m), tejestejes(m), donbrowser(m), Maximatic(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.