Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (830) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6412278 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) ... (6251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 3:08am On Nov 08, 2019
niyiforeal:
we are all Nigerians, definitely I can't put the amount I want to sell it there I actually had an offer of 50k but the last I can sell it for is 70k

I understand you, but you must also know that some people dont have the patience of haggling price, especially since its online. I have seen people's wares here been purchased on time at the original price it was advertised for. There is nothing like Nigerian factor, bro. Fix a reasonable price( the best price you'd want to sell it for), if the product is worth the price, your buyer will locate you. And please, find time to clean and disinfect that fridge properly. Its enough problem that the compressor is bad, the buyer shouldnt have to deal with dirt and germs.

I forgot to add "happy sales!"

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 3:10am On Nov 08, 2019
cybriz82:

Atlis u were honest about d faulty compressor..

Sometimes honesty isn't a plus. Honest about the fault and dishonest about the price equals zero.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 3:16am On Nov 08, 2019
bukkysam:
mrsdaniel come and return my money and carry your washing machine. Something is licking you said it was only the belt. I am giving you 7days to return my money before we take the whole issue to the spirit world.

Who knows Mrs Daniel should mention her here. She needs to do the needful o.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 3:18am On Nov 08, 2019
Durchmann:

grin grin grin

God Have Mercy!!!
Una no go kill me for this thread.

My brother, I saw this coming o with the way some of these unscrupulous sellers are going about their business here.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 3:20am On Nov 08, 2019
KINGreignn:

shocked shocked
LA wa o!
Nothing musa no go see for gate!

Musa wey don relocate comot for gate?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 3:23am On Nov 08, 2019
LILBIMS:
6ft by 6ft Padded Bedframe, 2 Side Drawers, Bedside Stool/ Mattress

Description: Fully padded black suede and tufted bed frame with bedside bench in fantastic condition. Mattress is Mouka Flora.

Condition: Superb

Priced At: N300,000
Selling Price: N150,000

Call me or whatsapp me on 08168064058

This is indeed a good deal. Items are neat, but can you review your price slightly? Just a friendly counsel.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 3:27am On Nov 08, 2019
comtem2011:
Lol, this thread is my comic relief centre.

I am telling you. These days, I dont view with the intention of buying or selling, but just to ease my nerves and have a good laugh.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mummyz(m): 4:40am On Nov 08, 2019
You can call me up if you're interested
Davland:

How much last?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by freezy4me: 8:17am On Nov 08, 2019
freezy4me:
I have the following items for sale as am relocating:

Samsung double door fridge - 120k
65" Hisense 4k smart TV - 170k
Foreign design u-shaped leather sofas - 170k
25kg cylinder with regulator - 20k
72 pieces each of untouched glass cups and plates - 50k
2 pieces of gas burners - 20k sold
1 Cain (woven) chair with table - 25k sold
1 white leather bridal chair - 25k
100 yards each of four different colors chiffon materials - 90k for all
7kg front loader washing machine - 50k sold
Standing show glass - 15k
Infiniti G35 2008 - 1.5m

Location is Ibadan

Call. 08021139725
WhatsApp. 07063040091

Cain chair, washing machine and burner are sold

The rest are still available and prices are very much negotiable
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by comtem2011: 8:24am On Nov 08, 2019
Juliearth:

I am telling you. These days, I dont view with the intention of buying or selling, but just to ease my nerves and have a good laugh.
no be small thing. Very funny thread.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by comtem2011: 8:27am On Nov 08, 2019
Juliearth:

I understand you, but you must also know that some people dont have the patience of haggling price, especially since its online. I have seen people's wares here been purchased on time at the original price it was advertised for. There is nothing like Nigerian factor, bro. Fix a reasonable price( the best price you'd want to sell it for), if the product is worth the price, your buyer will locate you. And please, find time to clean and disinfect that fridge properly. Its enough problem that the compressor is bad, the buyer shouldnt have to deal with dirt and germs.

That should have been the first thing to do self to attract buyers.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uliyaah(f): 8:41am On Nov 08, 2019
Another seller that lacks integrity, why she go lie about the defects of an item and cause the buyer problem.

Mrsdaniel, come out oooooooo, let's hear from you.

bukkysam:
mrsdaniel come and return my money and carry your washing machine. Something is licking you said it was only the belt. I am giving you 7days to return my money before we take the whole issue to the spirit world.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by peeps4u: 8:59am On Nov 08, 2019
CoolKizzy:
please who knows someone that can pick up something for me at okota. I think someone advertised such services here too

Tojahh

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 9:12am On Nov 08, 2019
comtem2011:
That should have been the first thing to do self to attract buyers.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by niyiforeal(m): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2019
uliyaah:
No, we can't look and pass because no one paid for private kiosk here or shop.

An item with defect will cost the new owner extra effort to move it about, at least a to & fro transport for having it fixed, plus the cost of getting it fixed.

Putting an outrageous amount on an item that needs repair on a clearance sales thread is not allowed here, find a Sales thread or open one for your fridge, that way, people can look at the cool price and waka pass.

Mod has taken down your ad now, go and sin no more.

like I said that wasn't the amount I intended on selling it ma'am and for the mods I don't understand why you guys will do that and which one is sin there, byeee and p.s nothing like outrageous amount if it was working very well I know how much I will sell it, go and check the new price for that type of freezer shalom
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by niyiforeal(m): 9:16am On Nov 08, 2019
Juliearth:

there's nothing like dirt and germs inside sir I have cleaned it up already
Thank you
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by niyiforeal(m): 9:18am On Nov 08, 2019
cybriz82:

Atlis u were honest about d faulty compressor..
Thank you o I don't get Nigerians everything they will complain
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by niyiforeal(m): 9:21am On Nov 08, 2019
Juliearth:

Sometimes honesty isn't a plus. Honest about the fault and dishonest about the price equals zero.
what's dishonest about the price please when you aren't informed about something at least try and check the new prices for that something
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 9:24am On Nov 08, 2019
niyiforeal:
what's dishonest about the price please when you aren't informed about something at least try and check the new prices for that something

I dont have to check to know this is overpriced. For heaven's sake, I am sure you have used this for nothing less than 5 years. Why sell an item that you have enjoyed for an exorbitant price? Dont ask me to check price of new as if I dont know that the price of electronics has sky rocketted over these few years. Thus, if you bought this for 10 naira, it will be 15naira in the market. The present price of an item should not be a yardstick for you fixing price your used items.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2019
niyiforeal:
there's nothing like dirt and germs inside sir I have cleaned it up already
Thank you

See how you have succeeded in shooting yourself in the leg. If you have cleaned it and it still looks this dirty, ... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Your price is way too high, you need to cut it!

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KINGreignn: 9:27am On Nov 08, 2019
Juliearth:

See how you have succeeded in shooting yourself in the leg. If you have cleaned it and it still looks this dirty, ... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Your price is way too high, you need to cut it!

You no go leave them alone with their scrap kaya?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by anuoreangel(f): 9:29am On Nov 08, 2019
Nike sneakers

Wholesale n retail
5 pairs above 7000/pair
Less than 5 pairs 7500/pair
1 pair 8000

Size 41-45

Lagos

Nationwide delivery available

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by rickt: 10:01am On Nov 08, 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tojahh(m): 10:07am On Nov 08, 2019
CoolKizzy:
please who knows someone that can pick up something for me at okota. I think someone advertised such services here too

Yes I'm the "Someone" that advertised it here. Pm me let's do business.

Moving is our culture.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by princecemo(m): 10:16am On Nov 08, 2019
Less than 2 months used TEC Hustler E3500
Was used for an event and was powered on for less than 10x
New one sells between 125-140k

Selling mine for 90k slightly negotiable

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mood11: 10:26am On Nov 08, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This thread na comedy Central
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeff1607(m): 10:30am On Nov 08, 2019
queenfav:
Exactly what I was thinking when I saw the call out. For deep freezers and fridges, either you buy Haier thermocool or LG. Bruhm is not known for good cooling.

what's about Nexus and Scan Frost deep freezerd?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 11:13am On Nov 08, 2019
Lenovo ThinkPad for quick sale

Core i5
Model T410
Windows 10
Screen size 14"0
HDD 1 Terrabite
Ram 6gb
USB port Yes
WiFi Yes
Follow come charger

Price 75k or nearest offer

Pls Call/Whatsapp 08133056804
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeff1607(m): 11:22am On Nov 08, 2019
nobsalis:

Una no dey buy phn for here?

kindly state your price
the giveaway price you put up there causes one to doubt

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KINGreignn: 11:23am On Nov 08, 2019
rickt:
That was how I bought a box in the name of a freezer(A polyster deep freezer) from Madam Nazablossom sometime in May, after deceiving me that it was working. I spent 15k to and carrying that freezer, coz I had to return it all the way to Obadore after Igando, as it didn't work.

I can see she's back to sell a non working fridge, which she claims to have just arrived (something I saw in May, in November, you're claiming just arrived undecided).
Brothers and sisters please beware, I saw that fridge when we went to buy the box of a freezer, her husband claimed his uncle sent it from abroad, it wasn't working. Be Warned!!!

This table you're shaking has only one leg and its a bad leg o! grin grin

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeff1607(m): 11:26am On Nov 08, 2019
EasyPeazy:
UK used PS3 with two pads, hdmi cable, power cord and games installed for quick sale.

Call or Chat 09090907136

Location is Lagos and Onitsha

interested
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by rickt: 11:29am On Nov 08, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) ... (6251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: highmey(m), thosinemike(m), luvlyoracle(m), Iyenogie30, djaybaba and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.