Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (831) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6445606 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) ... (6264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by rickt: 11:31am On Nov 08, 2019
rickt:
Bros' I'm not shaking any table oh. I'm only trying to save the next victim. I know the yuletide is here, so many people are in a bid to gather money through any means, In this case through selling non-working electronics... He who has ears let him hear!
If I'm lying against her she can come out in the open to say so, then I'd further bring evidence to buttress my claim.

I've been too long on NL to be accusing someone wrongly.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KINGreignn: 11:34am On Nov 08, 2019
rickt:
Bros' I'm not shaking any table oh. I'm only trying to save the next victim. I know the yuletide is here, so many people are in a bid to gather money through any means, In this case through selling non-working electronics... He who has ears let him hear!
If I'm lying against her she can come out in the open to say so, then I'd further bring evidence to buttress my claim.

I've been too long on NL to be accusing someone wrongly.

I second your moves bro.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cybriz82(m): 11:50am On Nov 08, 2019
Juliearth:

Sometimes honesty isn't a plus. Honest about the fault and dishonest about the price equals zero.

Remember someone bought washing machine here.thinking iz only d belt dat need fixing..n now na difference stories we dey hear about leaking.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeff1607(m): 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2019
EasyPeazy:

Is this the Dr Jeff I know shocked shocked shocked? Wetin carry you come here? You too like awoof. Jeff my man... The most reasonable Nairalander I have ever met in this life. Jeff I know you may not remember me but you helped back then well well back in the days of PS vita and PSP with free games. Even my PS3 u were willing to copy me games for free. U told me to come with hard disk and copy all games I want for free. U also gave me directions on how to buy the best PS3 back then. Infact, this my PS3 is a gold mine because its the CECH u told me to go for. I followed every spec u told me back then.

For this and every other thing, make me a reasonanle offer and I sell to you. I have a lot of games torrented onto my external 1 terrabyte too coz I be guru now. Buzz me. Coz I no longer have your digits.

can't really remember, but I wish you had copied all those PS3 games ,kinda lost all the games. now I have to re-download those games all over again

thank God you bought this, someone been telling me to help get a good PS3, so being extra careful with choosing one.

the number on your signature is on WhatsApp right? here is mine tho, 080.37.68.68.37
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BluePearls(m): 12:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
Used 24 Inch Hisense TV..
Price: N25000
Num: 07037799305

1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Brooke60(f): 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
Who want to be the new owner? Give me your price. Location is Ogba

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hotdealz(m): 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2019
hotdealz:
Dell Mini laptop with intel processor @1.6ghz speed, 2gb Ram 250gb hdd Wi-Fi Webcam

Comes with original charger and original battery upto 5hours+ batterylife

Selling for ₦25,000 Only clearance sale!

Call or whatsapp 08149935773
Don't dull
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Durchmann(m): 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2019
Brooke60:
Who want to be the new owner? Give me your price. Location is Ogba

How much and what's the configuration of the system?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by decub: 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2019
[s]This could be yours if you can deal with it.

Firstly, no thanks to my rough usage cos I basically use it on site so I never cared about how appealing it is to the eye after it fell off from a table and the casing paid the price.

It's actually an HP Pavilion DM4 Core i5 14" 4GB/500GB with fingerprint sensor. Handles AutoCAD 2016, Bluestack and corel X8 simultaneously.

Stopped using it for sometime since I got other options. Turned it on earlier in the week and the picture (attached) showed up. Called my IT guy and he said I might need to format the HDD or get a new one. I don't want to take the route of spending some dough on what I use less often.

Thought someone might be willing to deal with the few expenditure on it and still bring it to use.

Willing to let go for 15k.

I repeat, the beauty is no longer there but learnt laptop cover and sticker could re-ignite it. [/s]
SOLD

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tahir01(m): 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
decub:
This could be yours if you can deal with it.

Firstly, no thanks to my rough usage cos I basically use it on site so I never cared about how appealing it is to the eye after it fell off from a table and the casing paid the price.

It's actually an HP Pavilion DM4 Core i5 14" 4GB/500GB with fingerprint sensor. Handles AutoCAD 2016, Bluestack and corel X8 simultaneously.

Stopped using it for sometime since I got other options. Turned it on earlier in the week and the picture (attached) showed up. Called my IT guy and he said I might need to format the HDD or get a new one. I don't want to take the route of spending some dough on what I use less often.

Thought someone might be willing to deal with the few expenditure on it and still bring it to use.

Willing to let go for 15k.

I repeat, the beauty is no longer there but learnt laptop cover and sticker could re-ignite it.

See better PC but no money to buy o. OP U no go dash me make me ma follow use PC?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by eyinola: 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2019
EasyPeazy:

Is this the Dr Jeff I know shocked shocked shocked? Wetin carry you come here? You too like awoof. Jeff my man... The most reasonable Nairalander I have ever met in this life. Jeff I know you may not remember me but you helped back then well well back in the days of PS vita and PSP with free games. Even my PS3 u were willing to copy me games for free. U told me to come with hard disk and copy all games I want for free. U also gave me directions on how to buy the best PS3 back then. Infact, this my PS3 is a gold mine because its the CECH u told me to go for. I followed every spec u told me back then.

For this and every other thing, make me a reasonanle offer and I sell to you. I have a lot of games torrented onto my external 1 terrabyte too coz I be guru now. Buzz me. Coz I no longer have your digits.
it pays to do good
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gmajor10(m): 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
Mrsdaniel never respond, she's been online as at 4:01am this morning. Clearly she have seen the messages and many mentions.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by suco01(m): 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
EasyPeazy:

You thought me torrenting and I have been killing one network like that grin grin grin. I have 1 terabyte hard drive filled with PS3 games. I also have a 500 GB filled with PS3 games. I also have 1 terabyte filled with PS4 games. I also have 1 terabyte filled with X BOX ONE and XBOX ONE X games. I also have 1 terabyte filled with HD movies and seaosns from 1991-2019. grin grin cheesy

So dont worry boss. For offering to copy me games for free back then and also teaching me how to hack my PS Vita thereby saving me thousands of Naira from exploiters, I AM WILLING TO COPY ALL.OF THEM TO YOU 100% FREE IF YOU HAVE THE HARD DISK. cool cool cool

FOR EVERY OTHER NAIRALANDER, YOU WILL.PAY HEAVILY undecided undecided undecided

I no go pay u go give me games and movies
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 2:21pm On Nov 08, 2019
cybriz82:

Remember someone bought washing machine here.thinking iz only d belt dat need fixing..n now na difference stories we dey hear about leaking.

That is the thing na
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by suco01(m): 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2019
jeff1607:

what's about Nexus and Scan Frost deep freezerd?

To be on a safer side just buy Haeir Thermocool and have peace of mind even LG sef dey learn work in terms of freezer from Haeir Thermocool

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by suco01(m): 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2019
BluePearls:
Used 24 Inch Hisense TV.. Price: N25000 Location: Lagos Num: 07037799305
interested. what's the current condition of the tv
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nazablossom(f): 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2019
rickt:
That was how I bought a box in the name of a freezer(A polyster deep freezer) from Madam Nazabl.ossom sometime in May, after deceiving me that it was working. I spent 15k to and fro carrying that freezer, coz I had to return it all the way to Obadore after Igando, as it didn't work.

I can see she's back to sell a non working fridge, which she claims to have just arrived (something I saw in May, in November, you're claiming just arrived undecided).
Brothers and sisters please beware, I saw that fridge when we went to buy the box of a freezer, her husband claimed his uncle sent it from abroad, it wasn't working. Be Warned!!!
Hello, please you should mind the way you taint people's image here. I sold a polyster to you not a box as you claimed. That polyster you are talking about, we used the sum of 25 thousand naira to change the inner coil (I don't know the name) but the repairer didn't test run it after fixing it because of light issue but assures us that it was working fine.

Our light doesn't last long that was why we didn't know that it was not blocking/freezing again. Shortly after that, a fridge was sent to us from London by my husband's uncle, we decided to use the fridge and sell the freezer because of space.

One week after buying the freezer, you complained that it doesn't freeze, we told you to return it immediately and your money was refunded to you. The only problem it had was not freezing probably because the repairer didn't do a good job.

If I had known that the freezer was no longer working well after the repair, I wouldn't have sold it to you. I'm sorry that you had to go through all the stress and losing money in the process. (I later sold the freezer to someone that sell drinks and explained that it doesn't freeze, which she has been using since)

But to call me a scammer, is way out of line. You are not the only one that have been on nairaland for long. And I also have my image to protect.

The fridge that I want to sell now is working perfectly OK. I wouldn't have posted here if it isn't, because I would not be repeating the same mistake again.

Please o, I'm not a scammer o. I didn't sell that fridge to you with the intention to scam you. I wouldn't have sold it to you if I knew it wasn't freezing not after all the explanation that your wife/you gave to me. I even thought that everything ended well.
I am sorry for the inconvenience I caused you.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 2:58pm On Nov 08, 2019
EasyPeazy:

You thought me torrenting and I have been killing one network like that grin grin grin. I have 1 terabyte hard drive filled with PS3 games. I also have a 500 GB filled with PS3 games. I also have 1 terabyte filled with PS4 games. I also have 1 terabyte filled with X BOX ONE and XBOX ONE X games. I also have 1 terabyte filled with HD movies and seaosns from 1991-2019. grin grin cheesy

So dont worry boss. For offering to copy me games for free back then and also teaching me how to hack my PS Vita thereby saving me thousands of Naira from exploiters, I AM WILLING TO COPY ALL.OF THEM TO YOU 100% FREE IF YOU HAVE THE HARD DISK. cool cool cool

FOR EVERY OTHER NAIRALANDER, YOU WILL.PAY HEAVILY undecided undecided undecided

Bros, me and Jeff relate ooo...i am his aburo. Please extend your kind gesture me... grin

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by twoMcfemad: 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2019
mummyz:
Brand new 43 inches LG LED 2019 TV
For sale, price #85,000.

Key Features
Antenna Input
2AV
2 HDMI
USB DIVX

NB: Tv as not been removed from the pack.
Intrested buyer should call 07037905202

I bought this same T. V for 70k on Wednesday in Abeokuta. Same thing. Brand New.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BluePearls(m): 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2019
suco01:

interested. what's the current condition of the tv

Works fine. Used
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mrsdaniel: 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2019
gmajor10:
Mrsdaniel never respond, she's been online as at 4:01am this morning. Clearly she have seen the messages and many mentions.

Hello,what response do you actually need my dear.I have no idea of any leakage or what's happening as the stale post entailed inactive washer machine with fixable belt issues last time it was checked and was tested with water before disconnection on day of pick up since not brand new at almost half the advertised price ( 14,000 ) on clearance basis

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by rickt: 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2019
mrsdaniel:

Hello,what response do you actually need my dear.I have no idea of any leakage or what's happening as the stale post entailed inactive washer machine with fixable belt issues last time it was checked and was tested with water before disconnection on day of pick up since not brand new at half the advertised price ( 14,000 ) on clearance basis
So the person bought it for 14k? Why still here to lament as if it's 25k he she paid for it?
Clearly something that hasn't been in use for long could develop other issues during the period of storage electronics especially.

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uliyaah(f): 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
Leave am, e go celerate 2 years aniversary of the freezer on sales

Juliearth:

See how you have succeeded in shooting yourself in the leg. If you have cleaned it and it still looks this dirty, ... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Your price is way too high, you need to cut it!

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by adedejis2: 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2019
@bukkysam which side d machine dey leak self....post pictures make we see
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nazablossom(f): 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
rickt:

I'd only be responding to the emboldened.
1) Madam, even your write up has exposed you, you and your husband said in all honesty the freezer has never been worked on shocked I'm surprised you took it for repairs shortly before selling to me!

2) But you claimed the fridge you're advertising now just arrived? Lol

3) Did you just say you told me to return it? You weren't the one who told me to return it, I called your husband that I'm returning it, after posting me for 2 days.

Madam, I won't want to drag your name in the mud. You and your husband lied to us. That the box was freezing and that you've been using it. I'm just hearing that you took it for repair shortly before you sold it to me. You and your husband said it had never been repaired.
I'm sure you know what they say about trust. I'll still warn everyone to thread with caution when it comes to dealing with you, because you were not honest.

To even think that you're lying about a fridge I saw In your apartment sometime in May and you're now claiming it just arrived says a lot about you. No need to join issues with you, I believe people have eyes to see. Again I say he who has ears let him hear!!!

N.B.: My people I believe I've been able to convince you that Madam Nazabl.ossom sold a box to me instead of a freezer. You can read her reply to me very well and see how she shot herself on the foot.
I'm not dragging any issue further with you. I have done my explanation. Even if I explain to you from now till Thy kingdom come, you still won't accept my explanations.
If I really sold that freezer to you intentionally knowing that it's not working. Let God judge me for it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uliyaah(f): 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
Madam, you don't get something repaired, fail to test it and sell it off to someone with guarantee it is working fine, you should endeavor to test it before even selling it.

That part you missed cost soomeone money that isnt even easy to part with nowadays. On top everything, na sorry go end am, nothing like I will refund your expenses or let us split in into two.

He had to pay for your neglegence.

nazablossom:
Hello, please you should mind the way you taint people's image here. I sold a polyster to you not a box as you claimed. That polyster you are talking about, we used the sum of 25 thousand naira to change the inner coil (I don't know the name) but the repairer didn't test run it after fixing it because of light issue but assures us that it was working fine.

Our light doesn't last long that was why we didn't know that it was not blocking/freezing again. Shortly after that, a fridge was sent to us from London by my husband's uncle, we decided to use the fridge and sell the freezer because of space.

One week after buying the freezer, you complained that it doesn't freeze, we told you to return it immediately and your money was refunded to you. The only problem it had was not freezing probably because the repairer didn't do a good job.

If I had known that the freezer was no longer working well after the repair, I wouldn't have sold it to you. I'm sorry that you had to go through all the stress and losing money in the process. (I later sold the freezer to someone that sell drinks and explained that it doesn't freeze, which she has been using since)

But to call me a scammer, is way out of line. You are not the only one that have been on nairaland for long. And I also have my image to protect.

The fridge that I want to sell now is working perfectly OK. I wouldn't have posted here if it isn't, because I would not be repeating the same mistake again.

Please o, I'm not a scammer o. I didn't sell that fridge to you with the intention to scam you. I wouldn't have sold it to you if I knew it wasn't freezing not after all the explanation that your wife/you gave to me. I even thought that everything ended well.
I am sorry for the inconvenience I caused you.

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nazablossom(f): 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2019
uliyaah:
Madam, you don't get something repaired, fail to test it and sell it off to someone with guarantee it is working fine, you should endeavor to test it before even selling it.

That part you missed cost soomeone money that isnt even easy to part with nowadays. On top everything, na sorry go end am, nothing like I will refund your expenses or let us split in into two.

He had to pay for your neglegence.

I understand. I felt bad that they had to suffer for my mistake. The freezer was working perfectly before we packed in to that area. But because of light issues, it stayed long without use. I didn't know that it wasn't working well again in all honesty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) ... (6264) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: gen2witch(m), tbred, shegsbotti, spawnx, zeestone99(m), josh005(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.