Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6441084 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) ... (6261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Durchmann(m): 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2019
EasyPeazy:

Bro, ask anybody that contacted me for that ps3. I told all of them 45k. Forget price I put on Nairaland ok? Infact, thats the reason I have not sold it yet. A guy came begging with 35k. I refused. Even my seeds I sell, I put the price at 1500 on Nairaland. But the actual price is 2500 which I will never sell less than that.

Anybody that brings a chat where I said I will sell for 30k or 38k will take the ps3 home for free!!!

You seem not to know me odimbannamdi.

I know exactly what am doing. Take a look at my signature. You will see the real price of the s7 edges am selling.

But go to my threads on them. They bear lesser price. I put in small prices to attract thieves like.

I do this because I want to attract low balling animals like iamoyindamola who are always looking for distressed people to cheat. I like to see them suffer and waste there useless time in pursuit of nothing.

Many Nairalanders are like that. Once they feel it has hooked you and you are at worlds end, they try to take advantage which is the signature black man attitude.

One time, I put up a tokumbor car for sale. A car the market price for tokumbor is 1.9 million. I was willing to sell 1.7 million to clear some goods.

Someone called from Nairaland and said he is willing to pay 750k. He was in Asaba. I told him to bring money. He travelled all the way down from Asaba to Lagos to come and pick awooof car.
grin grin grin

I even told him the hotel he will lodge in Ikeja. Needless to say that I made him spend 3 days wasting his time and money? cool cool cool

What did I gain is your next question right? Awoof dey purge belle. wink wink wink

Those seeking awoof usually end up getting hurt. Anybody is free to Understand this however they wish. I careless. Nobody feeds me. tongue tongue

The only person am afraid to offend in this life is GOD and the last time I checked, he is not a Nairalander.

N.B
If I had seen someone that asked nicely amd came up with a good price... I will sell. Maybe explained that this is what he or she has for now. I wouldn't mind. Heck... Way before the dead meat iamoyindamola discovered my other moniker, I made it clear that I have over 5 terrabytes filled with PS4 games, PS3 games, Movies and TV shows. Does this sound like someone desperate?

Funny enough, I sort of like that episode with the car thing.

I don't know what or why they do so but Nigerians will always want to take advantage of you to the very last bit of leverage they have, especially Nairaland folks.

I've had same scenario play out severally from Nairaland although I didn't go the length you did with that guy. However, I'm ok with how you handled it.
If there was a bit of an issue on that vehicle after that guy picked it up from you at 750k, he would call you out here, irrespective of the fact he purchased it at far below market value. That I can assure you.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Durchmann(m): 6:39pm On Nov 09, 2019
Durchmann:
HP Deskjet Printer 2545 available for 15k 10k only.

It's in good working condition.
Just buy your catridges and you're good to go.

Location is Okota, Lagos.

Price slash
10k flat for interested fellows.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by peteruuu(m): 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2019
noblealuu:
The items below are all for sale
How much for the hoofer?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gpercuxionz(m): 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2019
That was aw one mumu girl was pricing my home theatre worth 108k for 35k... Begging me she will pay 25k now and balance 10k after 4 months... Then I realise not everyone that puts on clothes are normal
Durchmann:

Funny enough, I sort of like that episode with the car thing.

I don't know what or why they do so but Nigerians will always want to take advantage of you to the very last bit of leverage they have, especially Nairaland folks.

I've had same scenario play out severally from Nairaland although I didn't go the length you did with that guy. However, I'm ok with how you handled it.
If there was a bit of an issue on that vehicle after that guy picked it up from you at 750k, he would call you out here, irrespective of the fact he purchased it at far below market value. That I can assure you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Durchmann(m): 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2019
gpercuxionz:
That was aw one mumu girl was pricing my home theatre worth 108k for 35k... Begging me she will pay 25k now and balance 10k after 4 months... Then I realise not everyone that puts on clothes are normal

My brother, they are many here on Nairaland.

Funny enough, most stuffs I've advertised here on Nairaland have been purchased by persons outside Nairaland. It's either I get serious lowballing or audio money interactions.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mitchyy(f): 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2019
noblealuu:
All for sale...

Price for the AC? How many HP?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2019
EasyPeazy:

This low balling evil spirit that heavens will punish... I beg you in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.... Flee from my mentions angry angry angry

I saw you begging for ps3 on the thread below grin grin grin

Funny enough, those people were quoting 55k and 50k as there price... You couldn't even utter a word grin grin grin grin

But you keep following me up and down asking for price reduction.

You are so thirsty nigga... Must you play ps3? Why not stick to gameboy or Sega grin grin grin

You just go around every thread spreading your evil tentacles of brokenness You and that Kestolove95 abi 89 may remain poor for life grin grin grin
werey alaso
Where is my name begging for ps3, madman walking
Long may your woes continue

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by noblealuu: 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2019
peteruuu:

How much for the hoofer?

Home Theatre--30k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by noblealuu: 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2019
ahnie:

Even down to the little cutie?
cheesy.. she's cute tho#

cheesy
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by noblealuu: 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
stunning4real:
are you selling the window blinds?

Nope
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GoldBloc: 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
Sorry just seeing this. Location is Ajah Lagos
michytluv:
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by NifemiKolade(m): 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
My PORTHARCOURT brethren no dey so clearance sale? undecided undecided
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jenifer007: 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2019
EasyPeazy:

Bro, ask anybody that contacted me for that ps3. I told all of them 45k. Forget price I put on Nairaland ok? Infact, thats the reason I have not sold it yet. A guy came begging with 35k. I refused. Even my seeds I sell, I put the price at 1500 on Nairaland. But the actual price is 2500 which I will never sell less than that.

Anybody that brings a chat where I said I will sell for 30k or 38k will take the ps3 home for free!!!

You seem not to know me odimbannamdi.

I know exactly what am doing. Take a look at my signature. You will see the real price of the s7 edges am selling.

But go to my threads on them. They bear lesser price. I put in small prices to attract thieves like.

I do this because I want to attract low balling animals like iamoyindamola who are always looking for distressed people to cheat. I like to see them suffer and waste there useless time in pursuit of nothing.

Many Nairalanders are like that. Once they feel it has hooked you and you are at worlds end, they try to take advantage which is the signature black man attitude.

One time, I put up a tokumbor car for sale. A car the market price for tokumbor is 1.9 million. I was willing to sell 1.7 million to clear some goods.

Someone called from Nairaland and said he is willing to pay 750k. He was in Asaba. I told him to bring money. He travelled all the way down from Asaba to Lagos to come and pick awooof car.
grin grin grin

I even told him the hotel he will lodge in Ikeja. Needless to say that I made him spend 3 days wasting his time and money? cool cool cool

What did I gain is your next question right? Awoof dey purge belle. wink wink wink

Those seeking awoof usually end up getting hurt. Anybody is free to Understand this however they wish. I careless. Nobody feeds me. tongue tongue

The only person am afraid to offend in this life is GOD and the last time I checked, he is not a Nairalander.

N.B
If I had seen someone that asked nicely amd came up with a good price... I will sell. Maybe explained that this is what he or she has for now. I wouldn't mind. Heck... Way before the dead meat iamoyindamola discovered my other moniker, I made it clear that I have over 5 terrabytes filled with PS4 games, PS3 games, Movies and TV shows. Does this sound like someone desperate?

From 1.7m to 750k....chai.....I am so sure the guy is a greedy car dealer in asaba.His intention is to buy and resell at 1.5m.....but guy your punishment heavy ooooo
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GoldBloc: 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I have some fairly used and new items for quick sale!
Priced to go!
Location is Ajah, Lagos.
Contact me on WhatsApp 08037933210 (Serious enquiries only please)

Babytrend Playard,Mattress and Net 25k
Cosco High Chair 8k
Cosco Car Seat 5k
Babytrend Stroller & Carseat set 20k
Brand New Mikachi Electric Barbeque Grill 12k
30 pieces Chinaware Plates 20k
Microwave Bottle Sterilizer 5k
Baby Bath tub seat 3k

[quote author=GoldBloc post=83672521][/quote]
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sommydisaster(m): 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

change your username. it could be giving some prospective buyers negative vibes

Lol

I wonder what made you wrote this, but it's all good

But thanks all the same, how do I do that??
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 7:55pm On Nov 09, 2019
Sommydisaster:

Lol
I wonder what made you wrote this, but it's all good
But thanks all the same, how do I do that??
No way man, you have to create another account

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by noblealuu: 7:55pm On Nov 09, 2019

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by noblealuu: 7:58pm On Nov 09, 2019
Mattresses are available too...

1 Family size and a medium size mattress.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by noblealuu: 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
mitchyy:

Price for the AC? How many HP?

AC is 2HP...₦60k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by noblealuu: 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2019
This vehicle is for sale... Toyota Camry, used within Lagos...Somolu to VI.

Asking price ₦1.55

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sommydisaster(m): 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

No way man, you have to create another account

Create another account abi........... Then let the few chosen persons patronise me

I don't like crowded thang

Thanks for your concern..... Just know I'm making sales daily by God's grace

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sleit: 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
[quote author=noblealuu post=83884048][/quote]

Is the standing fan rechargeable or non-rechargeable?

Interested.

Picture will help.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ugo41babe(m): 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2019
[quote author=noblealuu post=83884048][/quote] put your contact. i need the rug and drum
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by noblealuu: 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2019
ugo41babe:

put your contact.
i need the rug and drum

Okay
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2019
busar:
still available
New One is 9k with one month free compact plus subscription
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by noblealuu: 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2019
TV model is Hisense, 43 inches. Bought brand new during the last world cup in Russia cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) ... (6261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Maigaskiya04, fzabeey94(m), tbred, klabi(m), JrZhyon and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.